• Published 20th Jun 2018
  • 604 Views, 3 Comments

The Heat of the Morning - MisterNick



Upper Crust loves to watch Green Bean, the pony who does all of the yard work do his thing. He's cute, strong and a real stallion. She's certain it won't take much to convince him to fulfill some other needs of hers as well.

  • ...
2
 3
 604

From Garden To Kitchen

It was another hot morning in Canterlot. The summers tended to be incredibly warm, even by mountain community standards, but Upper Crust didn't mind. She sat in her climate controlled kitchen and sipped on her lemonade. It was a particularly nice beverage with just the right amount of tartness to quench one's thirst. Well, most thirsts anyway. The window that faced the back garden however, provided a view of the help that was as refreshing and definitely more enticing.

Ever since she'd hired Green Bean the yellow unicorn had kept him trained in her sights. Every time the jade colored earth pony came to work she'd sit from some not so hidden vantage point and him like a hawk. She'd gaze at his lean muscular build and tight hindquarters. She swore she could bounce a bit off them and that the coin would never land.

In fact, those loins were the entire reason she'd hired him. Well, that and how he looked in a tank top. That morning she'd watched him strain to carry his gardening equipment in the early morning heat. It looked difficult. Maybe he'd pulled a muscle. She'd have no issue with working out some of that tension. He was too pretty, too much of a stallion to be allowed to ache that way.

She marveled at the way his now blackened tank top clung to his barrel. It was a real scorcher out there for sure. In that moment she wished she was that tank top. She'd cling to him for dear life as he stretched and worked through her - "Beanie Boy," she called out to the stallion. It was time to do more than just look.

Green Bean turned and faced Upper Crust, his eyebrow raised in question. When she beckoned him from the kitchen window a dopey smile crossed his face. He trotted over to the french doors between the garden and the kitchen and waited.

Upper Crust's horn shimmered and the door to the kitchen opened. Green Bean walked in and wiped the sweat from his brow as soon as he entered. "Hot outside today," she asked.

"Oh yeah," replied Green Bean as he marveled at the kitchen. It was bigger than his apartment and was complete with all of the thingamabobs he could imagine. In fact, the first time he'd been in that kitchen he'd almost freaked out at the box that kept food cold and the machine that magically tuned bread into toast. He still didn't know where the bread went.

"Lemonade? Or perhaps you'd prefer something stronger? Perhaps a hurricane? A stallion of your stature might enjoy that."

"Oh gee Mrs. Crust lemonade is fine. It's probably a little early for a hurricane right?"

"Well it has to be five o'clock somewhere correct," replied Upper Crust as she poured him a lemonade with a giggle, "I love that line."

Green Bean took the glass of lemonade and began to drink it slowly. Upper Crust watched with envy that the straw was having all the fun. She cleared her throat but he didn't notice. It wasn't until she tapped him and smiled in his direction that he responded and complimented the beverage. He then thanked her for it and walked toward the door.

Upper Crust immediately moved to cut him off and skid to a stop in front of the door. "You know Beanie," she began, "Jet Set is away ... some sort of business or conference or something ... and with him away ... well..."

"Well?"

"I was wondering if maybe you felt up to doing some stallion jobs around the house," she said with seductive smirk.

Green Bean smiled back. "What did you have in mind?"

Upper Crust wasted no time and gently caressed her form against his. Her tail slowly curled about one of his forelegs as she slowly backed her way to him. "I've got a drain upstairs that's all backed up. I need a big, long, strong snake to just root the problem out."

Green Bean nodded. "I know what you mean."

Upper Crust's smirk turned into a smile as she pulled away from him slowly. Her stride elongated slowly as she waved her tail back and forth in his direction. She knew they were on the same wavelength and soon she'd have what she wanted.

"Yeah, that upper floor plumbing is a real pain sometimes," said Green Bean, "I'd be more than happy to help but I don't have any plumbing equipment let alone a snake. You should probably call a..."

Upper Crust stopped walking the moment he started talking. She turned to face him, a look of disbelief plastered to her face. "That was a sexual metaphor Beanie."

Green Bean gasped. "Blaine? Really? I thought he was dead! Where'd you see him," he asked excitedly.

"That's a tyrannosaurus. I didn't see one. They don't exist anymore," grumbled Upper Crust.

"Oh, well then I guess I'll just get back to pruning those hedges then. Thanks again for the lemonade."

Her eyes darted about the kitchen quickly before she saw something on the top shelf of one of her cupboards that might buy her some time. "I need that vase from up there," she said quickly and pointed to the cupboard.

Green Bean didn't ask any questions as to why it was she couldn't use her magic to bring it down and instead pulled a stool up to the cupboard and stood on it. He hoofed through the top shelf looking for the particular vase. Eventually he settled on a squat vase and asked if it was the one she wanted.

"No Beanie. It's long, bulbous and kind of a rose color," she said as she watched him. It was then she saw the box two shelves down. A smile crossed her face as a new plan formed.

"This one?"

Upper Crust saw he had the vase at his hooves. She grinned as she looked up at him and said, "Yes! That's the one. Bring it down slowly Beanie. Be very very careful," and watched his every move.

He followed her instructions to a tee. His eyes were wide as he concentrated and did his best not to drop the vase. When he presented it to her she threw her forelegs around his neck. The red rose to his cheeks as he chuckled and set the vase on the counter.

"Oh Beanie I'm having a wonderful time," she declared, her horn shimmered once again as she brought the box down to them.

"I'm just happy to help ma'am," said Green Bean obviously confused as to why she'd hugged him. It was just a vase after all.

Upper Crust turned away from Green Bean as she floated the box into her hoof. She smiled to herself as she caressed the box's shiny red lid. It was the perfect plan. Green Bean would have to know what she wanted. She looked over her shoulder at him and said, "Beanie... as you may know Jet Set went out of town this week and ... well it was his birthday...."

"Aw that's a shame. I'd hate to work on my birthday and not be able to celebrate it with ..."

Slowly Upper Crust turned to face Green Bean holding the box in front of her. "I bought this gift for him and ... well ... since he's not here maybe I'll just give it to you," she said batting her eyes at him.

"Oh now Mrs. Crust. He's going to be coming right back."

Upper Crust felt her face twist in frustration as she growled, "Yes he doesn't love me enough to stay out of my fun."

"Um..."

"Go on," she said with a toothy smile, "Open it."

"I don't think..."

"Open it," she shouted her patience worn thin.

Green Bean took the box from her and pulled off the lid. He looked inside and smiled. Then he giggled and pulled out the gift.It was a lavender and white corset that matched the duo tones of Upper Crust's mane. Green Bean looked at the undergarment and began to giggle. As he giggled he put it up to the barrel of his chest, "Oh, Mrs. Crust that's too fancy and frilly for me! It also looks a little too tight if I'm being honest."

Upper Crust's eye twitched involuntarily as she bit her upper lip. "Don't you get it Beanie?"

Green Bean looked squarely into her eyes. Somewhere deep inside the gears were turning. Yet, the more they turned the only answer that came to mind was 'wind breakers are more fun to wear.'

"I'd wear it for you as a gift," she caressed the barrel of his chest, "As a thank you for all the hard work on the garden."

Upper Crust watched as his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Her smile grew larger as her muzzle moved closer to his. They were on the same page for sure.

"Does ... does this mean you're not going to pay me the twenty bits?"

Upper Crust rolled her eyes. Her foreleg fell to the floor as her hoof clacked in frustration on the marble floor, "On top of it! On top of the twenty bits I'd wear the corset!"

Green Bean blinked again as he held the underwear in front of him defensively and shrunk back against the counter, "Is this one of those sexual meta ..."

Upper Crust put a hoof over his mouth. "No Beanie. You're entirely too stupid for metaphors. I'm moving onto the next stage. Blatant overtures!" With that she knocked the undergarment from his hoof. She took the strap of his tank top in her muzzle and tore it as she pressed against him, only their hind legs touching the ground.

"Um," was all Green Bean could say as he glanced about the kitchen nervously.

"Hello darling," called out a familiar male voice.

Upper Crust swore under her breath as she turned to see her husband, a bespectacled gray unicorn with a dark mane standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the dining room. "Oh goody you're back," grumbled the yellow unicorn.

Slowly Upper Crust slid off of Green Bean and mumbled inaudibly. No sooner was she off of him that she turned her nose up and began to walk out of the kitchen. "I'm going to take a very long and very cold shower," she said and glanced over her shoulder one last time at Green Bean, "I'll get the maid to sew that up for you. Do be more careful with your pruning in the future."

Jet Set watched his wife pass briefly before he turned his attention to the disheveled earth pony. "Hello Green Bean."

"Hello sir," responded Green Bean as he looked at his shirt's torn strap.

"When I came in I noticed that the pool needed cleaning. The bottom of it is filthy. Did you remember to bring a swimsuit with you?"

Green Bean shook his head. "No Mr. Set I didn't. I thought it was just pruning today."

"Oh well," said Jet Set as he approached Green Bean, "It should be fine I suppose.It's not like anyone can see you over the hedge."

Green Bean nodded in agreement.

Jet Set placed a foreleg around Green Bean's shoulders and began to guide him to the french doors and out to the back garden. "I like you. You're quite the asset around here."

"Well, thank you sir."

"It might be time for you to take on more responsibility. For example, as you may well know Mrs. Crust will be out of town next week," said Jet Set, "And I was wondering if you'd be up to doing some mare jobs around the house."

Comments ( 3 )

eh, 3 out of five, kept interest but didn't go no where along with other things, good luck on your next piece

Green Bean gasped. "Blaine? Really? I thought he was dead! Where'd you see him," he asked excitedly.

"That's a tyrannosaurus. I didn't see one. They don't exist anymore," grumbled Upper Crust.

Your Predator references are not lost on me.

Aside from a few typos, this is very entertaining.

8998756
I went through the story again and punched it up a little and tried to fix some of the typos. I do have to say that I truly hate how this website just smashes all of my sentences and some words together when I copy the document from my word program. I say that because I can look at the original document and there isn't that particular problem.

In a way it's sort of why I don't ever want to do longer stories on here because I really don't want to keep going back in an attempt to find site created errors. I mean... if I screw up on my own that's one thing. I don't need more "help" from a site to be less perfect.

Anyway, that's my rant. I'm glad you liked the story though regardless of some of the issues and ... I do love me some Predator.

Login or register to comment