• Published 24th Jun 2018
  • 739 Views, 11 Comments

A new Lightning storm - MarblePieLover



Carl thought he would have a normal life. until one day he wakes up to find himself in equestria..and as lightning dust

  • ...
3
 11
 739

Chapter 4 A Celestial Meet and Greet

Pinkie was showing me a tour of Ponyville. "And there's Sugercube Corner where I work and live" said Pinkie...I didn't want to tell the mane six they were just cartoons. I just didn’t have the heart to do it.

"Its very nice Pinkie." I said. We then walked in. The light turned on and billions of ponies yelled "Welcome to Ponyville!!!"

I may have screamed like a little girl... “You were so scared hahaha!” said Lightning Dust. Eh hem, they then had games set up like "Pin the mane on Celestia" and "tic-tack-toe." "We were super good at tic-tack-toe!" I'm telling the story Dust. And..yes we were...

Until Celestia showed up and every pony bowed seeing the princess. (well, I just stood there with my mouth hanging open). Celestia then brought me into the kitchen and said "You are not from this world are you."

I said "No Princess Celestia"

Celestia said "How did you get here? What is your name?"

I said "Carl. That's my name...in case your wondering. yes. I was a male." The blush on her face made her face look a little pink.

"Oh m-my I'm sorry for you" said Celestia trying to hide a laugh.

I said "Eh, its not the worst thing princess".

She said "Is Lightning Dust in your..."

I said “no Princess, I think she's in my head”. After lots of questions, Celestia left.

Pinkie then shouted “Alrighty! Lets get this party started!” “You ready to party?” (heh! Always!)

Unknown to me a shadowy figure was watching me.

Comments ( 7 )
Comment posted by DAMN HAMSTER deleted Jun 24th, 2018

its good but try and aim for the thousand word mark in each chapter it will help you improve

If anyone wants to do a reading of this. they can.

2000 words per chapter helps expand a story and draw in viewers. Talk to other writer or just read others works to improve your own stories. Pushing yourself to keep writing really works, can’t improve if you don’t try. Good luck.

I never thought about it ...
The image resembles a UNDERTALE two souls in one body.
but man and lightning dust ...?
it is interesting...
I wanted to see more.
oh... maybe it ...
W.D.G✌st☜r...?

9484283
maybe...or someTHING..like him.

Hope to see more

Login or register to comment