• Published 24th Jun 2018
  • 739 Views, 11 Comments

A new Lightning storm - MarblePieLover



Carl thought he would have a normal life. until one day he wakes up to find himself in equestria..and as lightning dust

  • ...
3
 11
 739

Chapter 3 Explaining through jokes.

(Well, back again? Good! Let's carry on with our story, shall we -o- curious one?)

Dash looked very puzzled at me ....well, so did the rest of the Mane Six. I was shivering like a Chihuahua.

That's when the voice said "Hey! You're making me look like a scaredy cat!" (well I'm sorry voice in my head) "Lighting Dust - my name's Lightning Dust." said Lightning Dust (right Lightning Dust. You should know they turned a creature of chaos into literal stone!!!)....

"Ok, that is something to be afraid of." said Lightning Dust. I then blurted out loud "don't turn me into stone! I’d make a really bad statue!" the six mares started laughing...was that funny? I'll give then something funny. I then jumped on the table and started doing a stand-up comedy act.

"And what's the deal with timber wolfs? They are wolf and they are timber but where is their brains?!" I said. They were laughing up a storm. I decided to stop before I got off track

"Listen girls I'm not actually Lighting Dust." They let out a little chuckle "No seriously, I’m not her. I'm from another dimension." I said.

Then Pinkie said "Like from the mirror!"

“Exactly! But sort of not” I said leaving puzzled looks on their faces.

Applejack then said "Then who are ya?"

I then said "Carl. Carl Dustway".

Then Dash said "but Carl's a stallions name...and you're not a stallion".

I then said "I was." A blush came over all of their faces. ”You"re a stallion!?!” said Lightning dust (well sort of.)

Then Spike said, "wow that must be rough." I saw Twilight elbow Spike letting him knowing not to talk about that.

"Y-yeah. It is" I said. Twilight placed a hoof on me and said "it's ok, we can help you ....right girls?"

All the Mane Six said "yeah!"


“Thank you Twilight.” I said.

“You're welcome Light-...Carl.” said Twilight giving me a hug.

“Your mane smells nice” I said

“um...thank you?” Twilight said.