• Published 24th Jun 2018
  • 739 Views, 11 Comments

A new Lightning storm - MarblePieLover



Carl thought he would have a normal life. until one day he wakes up to find himself in equestria..and as lightning dust

  • ...
3
 11
 739

Chapter 1 Unlucky day before graduation

Hi, my name is Carl Dustway. Well, I was, but I go by another name - Lightning Dust. Now you’re probably wondering how I got to being a pony and a mare. Well, it’s an odd story.
I woke up at 6:00 am (the normal time I wake up) and brush my teeth. You see, I was graduating tomorrow and I wanted to get ready. So I was brushing my teeth and suddenly a spine chilling (and I'm talking like to make your heart skip a beat) female voice suddenly say "It’s time." I looked around to see who was talking when

wham! Something hit me right in the face. I blacked out. I was starting to come to and I heard two female voices "Dash you ok?!" said a smart-sounding familar voice.

"Yeah Twilight I'm fine...say what hit me?" said a raspy voice "is that....Lightning Dust?! Is she ok?" I knew these names from the my little pony series! But how?!

"Look she’s waking up!" said Twilight I opened my eyes and saw the purple alicorn and cyan Pegasus staring at me and said the first thing that came to my mind "What in the world?!" The two mares jumped a little at me yelling. My voice sounded like....Lightning Dust....they were talking about me....I was Lightning dust....so i looked at my hands.

Yup, they weren't there! Just two furry light blue hooves. I could also see some golden hair coming from my head. "No no no no! This is just a dream. A crazy dream. Yup a dream." I said out loud. So to test that theory I did the only logical thing I could...I grabbed some dirt and ate it. I could hear a voice in my head say "Ugh ow what hit me!" I was hearing a voice in my head. It wasn't a dream. I'm a mare.....

"Why am I a mare!?!" I shouted to the heavens. Then I passed out right there. I couldn't understand so I had to just knock myself out. That wasn't a good idea now that I think about it....oh well.

Author's Note:

:pinkiehappy:welp thats my first chapter I hope you will all like the rest of the story :pinkiehappy: