• Published 16th Jun 2018
  • 1,806 Views, 17 Comments

Lupinranger vs Patranger in Equestria - Garfield23



Two Sentai teams who face of against a criminal gang known as the Ganglers but also each other and Equestria must choose it's side.

  • ...
6
 17
 1,806

Chapter 2- Canterlot's Problem

Within the castle of the Royal Pony Sisters one of the ganglers looked at her reflection in a cracked and broken mirror, her body, even her memories seemed different, a canvas picture above the mirror depicted her…she smirked and said “New powers, new body and the Lupin artefact? There’s no stopping us now!” she began to laugh as she added “Nightmare Moon…I like it!”

“So I am not alone in this new body?” another gangler said as he appeared in the body of Discord, the only difference being the safe build into his tail and smirked “My body has never been more powerful! I feel like reality itself can’t resist to bent to my will!” the two ganglers smirked as they began to laugh “All forms of evil within this world now are at our beck and call!”

“Enough…hmm this new body feels good” Pox Pride’s voice sounded from the shadows of another room and as he stepped out he cracked his shoulders “Hmm…this body feels strong….hmm I wonder if this body has a name?”

“Who cares, what’s the plan boss?” Nightmare Moon asked as she flapped her wings and looked back as thunder cracked overhead “I’m ready to make anger surge through this world!” Pox however shook his head “Wait do you have a plan?”

“Yes…but the question is what should we do to carry it out?” Pox said as he looked at himself in the mirror “Hmm I have it! Angris, take that new body of yours and make the largest city you can find feel the sting of your Luna Artefact!”

Angris nodded as she flapped her wings and flew out “Watch out, Angris is on the prowl!” her nightmare Moon form cackled as she headed for Canterlot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keiichiro had landed poorly, he’d fallen from the portal, he’d tried to brace his body for impact and tried to avoid the spot he landed in but it had been pointless as he crashed into the castle upon the hilltop. His injuries were thankfully light but his concern was for his teammate, Sakuya having already being hurt before the fall and he struggled to his feet but then he fell forward “What the?!” he said as he looked around but before he could fully register where he was, several sets of hoof were placed against his back and he was pinned “Hey!”

“Intruder! You and your friend have already been arrested!” Shining armoured snapped as he walked up with ten of his guards pointing their weapons at Keiichiro who felt more confused than ever “Criminals will be punished to the fullest extent of Equestrian law!”

“Wait! I’m a policeman!” Keiichiro protested as he was carried away “And Equestrian?! I’m not a horse!”

Shining snorted in anger as he looked at the intruder with a mixture of anger and bemusement “Well you don’t look like a policeman but you do look like a mascot for a sports team!” he laughed and so did the other guards but it was more to reassure their own nerves “At any rate Princess Celestia and Princess Luna will decide which course of action is best!”

“Princess?” Keiichiro asked as he was led through the castle, he looked around as he found it both amazing and scary that this seemed to be real and not a dream or a concussion induced delusion “So everyone here are ponies?” he asked one of the guards, who nodded in response “So is this a whole planet of ponies?”

“No…there are ponies but there are a great many species out there” an all-black coated guard said as they passed a yellow coated maid with a gentle blue mane who blushed at the guard who smiled sheepishly “I uh mean um what was I saying?”

“You were explaining about all the different species out there” Keiichiro said looking back at the maid who was now cleaning a cabinet looking a little shy too “So you two like each other?”

The guard laughed nervously “Yeah well…I haven’t been here long and well…why am I telling you this?” the guard asked as Shining laughed at his fellow guard’s lack of professionalism “Argh! Why am I such a chatterbox!? It’s a serious problem”

“Yep” Shining said as he then added “Honestly Bravesteel you’d be hard pressed not to talk your flank off” he then elbowed Bravesteel playfully “Well look at the bright side I’m only your commanding officer while Cadence is here visiting”

“Sorry sir, it’s just when I see Feathertail…I…well that is” Bravesteel began but suddenly Princess Celestia walked out in front of the guards and Keiichiro “Your highness!?”

“Princess Celestia! We were just bringing you the prisoner!” Shining said as he saluted the Princess.

Keiichiro felt his breath escape his chest as it was taken away by the sheer size and majestic sight that was Celestia “So you are Keiichiro?” Celestia asked as a pony clad in a pink sentai outfit stepped out from the direction that Celestia had just come “It’s okay Shining, it’s clear this was an accident and not a malicious act like Chrysalis’ attack or Sombra’s attack on the Chrystal Empire”

Kaiichiro smiled in his helmet but then asked “So Tsukasa told you my name?!”

“Well your friend, here told me the names of her friends and well…here you are” Celestia said sounding a bit concerned “But I will need for you two and Sakuya was it?” to which both Kaiichiro and Tsukasa nodded “Well I’ll let you three to explain exactly what you are doing here” she then added “Thankfully Luna has already taken a detachment of guards with her to investigate the pony who landed near Sweet Apple Acre but only because she was concerned about the fillies known as the Cutie Mark Crusaders”

“In the meantime what should we do, Princess?” Shining asked but there was a cough behind him and he turned to behold Cadence “Ah…hello honey”

“Hi!” Cadence said as she looked at the two ponies clad in spandex “So who are you two?” she then asked as she looked at the mare “It’s not for nothing but Nightmare night isn’t for another few months so maybe you are being overly prepared?”

“No um these costumes are our sentai powers” Tsukasa explained as she then added “You see we’re from a world where aliens, monsters and more are an ever present threat. We’re from the Super Sentai team known as the Patrangers we’re police who are dedicated to defending the public from a criminal gang known as the Ganglers who are aliens” she then paused “You know when I say it out loud it just sounds a little silly”

“I know” Kaiichiro said as he then added “But we’ve also got competition for fighting the ganglers from a criminal group called the Lupinrangers they wear costumes like ours but they’re thieves. They steel valuable objects from the Ganglers and thus remove evidence” he then sighed “But I suppose you’re wondering what we’re doing here?”

“Well the thought did cross my mind” Luna said as she walked in with her guards and the body of Sakuya “I mean I heard your explanation but if that is your mission…why are you in Equestria?” as Sakuya began to groan and Luna turned to Bravesteel “Take the green pony to the hospital and ensure he’s under heavy guard”

Kaiichiro wanted to go with Bravesteel and could tell Tsukasa wanted to go too but the fact was they needed to explain the danger Equestria faced. So he watched Bravesteel escort Sakuya and the other guards to the hospital “Not to worry…Bravesteel is a kind Stallion” Shining whispered to the two.

“It’s not him I’m worried about” Kaiichiro said as he then added “The Ganglers have an elite team of Ganglers known as the Seven Deadly sins and they’re the reason Sakuya is as badly hurt as he is but they’re also the reason we’re here” he paused as he revealed “The ganglers are trying to conquer our world but they must have figured taking over a world that lacked sentai defending it was a much easier bet”

“And with Sakuya weak and unable to fight them off…they may seize the opportunity to attack and kill him” Tsukasa said as she looked at her hooves “Also we’re ponies now! We’re not familiar with the way to fight in these bodies and we have no idea if the Ganglers have been affected in the same way” she wished her hope was stronger but it just seemed like a possibility and she wanted to go to protect her friend given the unknown nature of the world they were now in “So does that help?”

“Hmm possibly but the royal guard will be watching over him so rest assured they won’t get a chance” Luna said as she then saw Celestia’s face “What is wrong, sister?”

“They have a point if these Ganglers are as large a threat as they say…then we’d be fools not to step up security” Celestia explained as she considered her next move carefully “We’d better inform Twilight and her friends of the danger” but at that moment a loud explosion ripped through the hall “What the?!”

“We’re under attack!” one of the guards yelled as the form of Nightmare Moon cackled overhead “Prepare to defend Canterlot guards!” the guards rushed to their stations as they tried to attack the enemy but also tried to protect the innocent ponies in the capital. However the attacks of Nightmare Moon were viciously powerful as they ripped through sections of the walls and caused non flying guards to fall from the mountain. The Pegasus ponies flying down to help them but the power of the Gangler was too great.

Princess Celestia began to flap her wings and screamed “Guards! Back down! Leave this to Luna, Cadence and myself!”

“Oh this should be good” Angris said as she felt the memories “My new memories tell me you are Princess Celestia!” as Celestia flew up with the other two to engage the enemy “Hmm you are powerful but you’re no match for me!”

“Enough!” Luna snapped as she flew forward, before firing an attack from her horn but Angris dodged the attack easily and Luna growled “You may have dodged that but this isn’t over”

“Hmm according to the memories…these memories use to be your own?” Angris said as she then had an idea “Now let’s see what you can do to stop this….behold the power of my Lupin collection piece!” she cackled as a sound wave erupted from her as it did, those hit by the wave felt their skin begin to harden “Hmm my piece of the Lupin collection draws its power from the emotions of the target within! If a single emotion is too strong...they become a matching material!”

A pony below screamed “What’s happe…” before his body became steel and around him other ponies were becoming different substances like copper, iron, tin or stone.

“Turn them back!” Luna roared as she looked down at the ponies affected.

“Hmm tempting but Little Lulu…I cannot…once a pony is hit by my emotion wave…the only way to undo it is..hmm nah” Angris said as she smirked “Now I hope you like your metal ponies because if you cannot defeat me in 24 hours…they’ll be stuck like that!” there were cries of despair from below as some foals looked at their parents frozen in terror or some guards were left with friends turned to stone “It’s almost sad but not to worry within the week, all of you will be lawn Ornaments!”

“NO! You’ll pay for this!” Bravesteel roared as he flew up and past the princesses “AHHHHHH!” he rammed his body into Nightmare moon but she simply fired a spell at him “No…I failed”

“Bravesteel!” Shining shouted as Bravesteel fell.

“Why’d he attack?!” Kaiichiro asked in shock as Bravesteel fell to the ground only being saved by a unicorn saving him with their magic “Was he following orders?!” he then looked to the maid, Feathertail. She’d been turned to ruby “Oh no!” he then turned to Tsukasa who nodded “Gangler!”

“Huh?!” Angris said in surprise as Kaiichiro and Tsukasa charged out to face her “Oh Patranger? You made it? Except where's your green friend? Oh that’s right…Pox Pride blasted him! Didn’t make it?” Kaiichiro felt his anger increase as the gangler kept mocking them “Oh but without your friend or those Lupin losers…you’re barely a threat!”

Kaiichiro yelled “We’ll bring you and the Lupinrangers to justice!” he then jumped into the air and landed back on the ground “Huh!? Why can’t I fly too?”

“You’re an earth pony!” Shining said as both Kaiichiro and Tsukasa realised the disadvantage they were under. If their enemy could fly and they couldn’t…then Angris could attack from a distance and there’d be little the Patrangers could do to counterattack “Damn it!”

“Hahahaha so the mighty Lupinranger are argh!” Angris began to cackle but was interrupted by a blast from Celestia and Luna. She fell to the ground where Kaiichiro stood waiting and he delivered a powerful kick to her head “Ahhh damn it!”

“You were foolish to come here!” Tsukasa snapped as she ran up and kicked the Gangler as she rose to her hooves “We will now beat you!”

“ENOUGH!” Angris used her new found powers to blast the two away “So maybe attacking here wasn’t wise but I saw a smaller place that I’ll bet is much more lightly defended!” she then turned to her shadow form and slipped away.

“Where’d she go!?” Tsukasa snapped as she tried to grab the shadow as it disappeared “And what did she mean!?”

“She could be referring to a few places!” Cadence said but her thoughts were to Ponyville “If they attack Ponyville then Twilight and her friends won’t have any warning it’s coming!”

“Who’s Twilight?” Kaiichiro asked confused as the ponies began to regroup. However for the moment his question was ignored.

“We’d better warn Twilight sister!” Luna said feeling shaken as the guards began to move the statues to a central location. Bravesteel was helped to his hooves but it was clear his confidence was gone “We’d better also prepare Equestria for War!”

“Agreed sister”

Author's Note:

So yeah that was harder than I thought but hopefully the next chapter will be easier and hopefully a bit better. So that's another chapter in the books and it yeah it could have been better. To put this simply I got badly stuck, the chapter really didn't right but even after many edits, this was as good as it was getting. I now need a favour, if you have any villains from MLP's other Gens for the other Seven Deadly sins to take on...I'm all ears