• Published 14th Jun 2018
  • 6,108 Views, 473 Comments

Sunset Shimmer The Pony of Earth - luckyboys121



Now that Sunset Shimmer is able to be a pony whenever she wants she is excited to start her new life with her friends by her side. Now though she has to deal with how others will react and learn just how poorly she has thought this life choice out

  • ...
19
 473
 6,108

Questions and Clubs

Unaware of the girls now plotting against her Sunset Shimmer was struggling to deal with her classmates crowding around her to get there questions answered. Feeling embarrassed and overwhelmed she meekly started to say, "Alright everyone one at a time," but it was to no avail as none of them listened to her. As she struggled to think of what exactly she should do, and considered even using a barrier or teleportation spell to get out of all this, an answer was provided for her as she heard a loud whistle come from her right and looked to see who it was.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!" said Rainbow Dash as she stood on her desk and the entire class looked at her, "SUNSET WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BUT YOU GOTTA DO IT ORDERLY," she then gestured to just in front of Sunset saying, "EVERYONE GET INTO A SINGLE FILE LINE IN FRONT OF SUNSET AND ONLY ONE QUESTION PER PERSON." She then looked over at her friend saying, "Is that cool with you Sunset?"

Sunset simply smiled at her friend for retaking control of the situation and she once again felt glad that she had chosen her to help her today. She looked at her and said, "Yeah that's fine. Thanks Rainbow."

Rainbow smiled back at her as she said, "No Prob." They then both looked forward and saw that their classmates had done exactly as Rainbow said and formed a line in front of Sunset. Rainbow then sat back down at her desk with a sly smile looked at everyone saying, "I'll just be here in case anybody does something they shouldn't." She then glared at the line of students as some of them flinched from her gaze before Rainbow just giggled somewhat as she was enjoying this little bit of authority she had.

Sunset chuckled at her friends antics before looking at the line of students in front of her as she gestured for the one in the front to approach her. She instantly recognized him as Snails, one of her former lackeys from when she was evil, as he approached and said scratching the back of his head, "Um well... how is it that you walk on all four so easily because whenever I try to race my dog on all fours he always beats me?"

Sunset was somewhat taken aback by the absurdity of this question but did her best to answer it with a smile saying, "Well Snails ponies naturally walk on all fours, just like your dog, so it's just what we do. In fact when I first turned human I had trouble walking on two legs for awhile, in the same you have trouble walking on all fours to race your dog.... which is apparently a thing you do." She then struggled to keep her smile on her face as the absurdity of what she just said hit her.

Snails didn't seem to notice any of that as he just smiled and said, "Oh cool. That must be why when me and Snips first met you, you fell on your face in the gym after you gave us that speech about how you were gonna take over the school." He then walked away as Sunset blushed and smiled as she didn't like thinking about her past, especially moments like that, and she looked towards the next student and gestured for him to come up and ask his question so she could take her mind off of this.

Several more questions were asked and Sunset answered them to the best of her ability. Most of them were straightforward questions about things like the other spells she could do or how she grooms her fur, all of which were pretty easy, until eventually a young man named Micro Chips approached her and asked, "Um excuse me but is your magic related directly to your nuero-electrical energy or is it a completely separate function?"

Sunset was stunned as she went from the incredibly weird question from Snails, to the simple questions of the others, and now all the way to the other end of the spectrum with this insanely well thought out and technical question that she had never considered herself. She began nervously fidgeting as she said, "Well....Umm Equestrian science isn't exactly on par with Earth science so I don't think they even know about nuero-electrical energy..... but I could be wrong because biology was never my strong suit and well...I'll have to get back to you." A nervous smile and blush then came to her face as she looked at Micro Chips and while he seemed a little disappointed he simply shrugged and exited the line which couldn't really be called a line as now the only person left in it was Fluttershy as she approached Sunset.

A little surprised to see her friend in the line Sunset looked at her and said, "Hey Fluttershy. You do know that you didn't need to stand in line right? I'm happy to answer questions from you or the other girls whenever."

"Umm well it's just that since you were taking questions now it seemed like a good time," said Fluttershy as she looked away from Sunset nervously.

"OK but even if you did want to ask a question now why did you wait in the back of the line? You could have easily just raised your hand when I was organizing everyone and I would have let you go first," said Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy looked up at Rainbow Dash and said, "Oh goodness no. I would never ask to get special privilege for being anyone's friend and well," she paused and looked down nervous once again, "I sorta needed some time to hold myself back so I could talk to Sunset without running up to pet her again."

Both Rainbow and Sunset were stunned at that last part but quickly accepted it as they both know how much trouble Fluttershy was having with this. Sunset looked at her friend and with an understanding and reassuring smile said, "It's fine Fluttershy. Now what is your question?"

"Well it's kind of related to petting you...Um well the Canterlot Animal Lovers Club is meeting today after school and I know you get a little embarrassed when I pet you earlier but would you come and let them see you anyway? I promise that they'll stop petting you if you get uncomfortable and one of our members is also a member of the cosmetology club so we can give you a new mane and tail style if you want.... not that anything is wrong with the one you have now I just thought if you wanted a change of pace and well would you please come?" said Fluttershy as she nervously fidgeted and looked at Sunset.

"Well Fluttershy I-" said Sunset as she was preparing to turn down her offer but as soon as she saw Fluttershy's pleading eyes she forgot about that and without even thinking about it said, "-would love too," as a less then genuine smile formed on her face.

Fluttershy giddely smiled and said, "Ohhh thank you thank you thank you Sunset! I am so happy I could just hug you, but if I do I might end up breaking and petting you so I'll tell the club meeting. Still though thank you thank you thank you." She then skipped back to her desk with near Pinkie Pie level of excitement as Ms. Cheerilee finally returned from the lounge with a fresh cup of coffee in her hand.

"Now class has everyone gotten all their excitement and curiosity over Sunset's new change out of their systems?" sad Ms. Cheerilee as she approached her desk and she was greeted by a chorus of "Yes Ms. Cheerilee" from her students. "That's good to here now to get back to the lesson," she said as she sat down and reopened her notebook, "Now continue to copy these down Li Lithium Be Beryllium."

She continued on like this and while Sunset did copy down what she said she wasn't really paying attention to it as she was to busy thinking about what she agreed to. She thought to herself, "Well I guess it will not be so bad. I mean as much as I hate to admit it it felt kind of nice when Fluttershy pet me the other day and they are the Animal Lovers Club so I don't think they will laugh at any involuntary leg kicks or anything. I mean there are worse things that could have happened today."

Meanwhile just outside the school the Dazzlings where discussing there plan.

"So here's how it's gonna go girls. We wait tell is Sunset is alone in front of her apartment and then we lure her into the alley next to it where we take her pendant and use it's power to restore my beautiful voice and once again subjugate this world to our will," said Adagio with a confident grin on her face.

However one of her band-mates, Aria, seemed to disagree as a snide look appeared on her face and she said, "Pffth please why do you get to take the lead on this?"

"Because as we have discussed several times and you seem to never understand. I AM THE LEADER!" said Adagio as she got in Aria's face trying to intimidate her.

As usual though that didn't work as Aria simply blew her bangs out of her face and said, "Yeah the leader who got our pendants destroyed. If anyone should get this new one it should be me." She then crossed her arms smugly as she thought that was a good retort.

"OK Aria I'll bite if you get the pendant and your powers back what will you do with them?" said Adagio.

"Well duh. The problem last time was that as soon as you saw Equastrian magic in this world you dropped everything to get it and got us caught. First thing I'll do when I have my power back is use my voice to make Sunset forget that she ever saw us and then when she's going back to her friends saying "Boo Hoo I lost my pendant" we'll just leave this stupid little town behind and forget about the Rainbooms. With my powers back we'll be able to get whatever we want again and as long as we don't run in to them no one can stop us," said Aria as a satisfied grin began to form on her face.

"Please Aria. You seriously think we can just let them go after what they've done. They need to pay for what they did to us," said Adagio as her face became filled with rage. She then looked up at her band-mates and discovered that they now had looks of concern on there faces so she decided to say another piece of information she found out that she know would convince them to join her side. "Besides while I was looking in that classroom I saw two other Rainbooms in their and they had the same type of pendants on. If we can get to them we can all get our powers back," she said as a fake sympathetic smile came to her face.

"Uhh fine if we can all have our powers back this way than I guess it's the best," said Aria reluctantly.

"Good now let's go and wait for Sunset," said Adagio as she walked towards Sunset's apartment building.

As Aria began to follow behind her to third Dazzling Sonata finally spoke up and said, "Wait but what if Sunset has a club meeting or something and she doesn't come home right away?'

"Ohh please Sonata use your head. You know as well as I do that she isn't in any clubs. After all we've been watching her waiting for a chance to get revenge for months," said Adagio.

"Yeah out of all the ways Adagio's plan can go wrong I don't think it's gonna be that way," said Aria.

Sonata simply shrugged at these responses as they continued to their destination.

Author's Note:

So the Dazzlings are heading to Sunset's and It looks like they are going to waiting their for awhile because Sunset's gonna be at Fluttershy's club. Will Sunset enjoy the club? Well the Dazzlings still be able to get her? Well any of them admit that Sonata was right? Find out next chapter whenever that may be.

Sorry if the pacing is extra weird on this chapter. I was just going about my daily routine when I thought about how I hadn't written in awhile and swore to myself that I would write a chapter before the day was over so this was kind of spur of the moment thing. Also sorry that is longer than usual it's just one thing lead to another and before I know it it was this long and I didn't think I should cut it shorter. And finally a big apology to anyone who got the notification that this was updated only to see no new chapter at first. I accidentally hit the publish button while editing and not knowing what to do I hit depublish as quick as I could

Anyway thanks for reading, any constructive criticism is welcome, and have a good day.