• Published 14th Jun 2018
  • 279 Views, 0 Comments

Snowhead's Adventures in Ponyville: The New World - Snowhead_Blitz



Snow, an anthro wolf from an alternate universe, finds himself lost in the world of Equestria, alongside of still dealing with his new body, and the ever present dangers that came with him.

  • ...
 0
 279

The First Two

"What?!" The two ponies yelled, looking at each other.

"Yup," Snow said, looking at the two. "I know that Starlight was matching a certain alicorn, who had been studying magic her whole life, while Starlight had not," Twilight groaned as the light grey stallion said that, but he continued, "And while Rainbow is brash in her actions, I feel comfortable having her on the team, knowing she is most likely to be the fastest in decision making, for better or worse."

Rainbow smiled, "Most likely? I'm the fastest you'll ever see!" she said beaming with her acknowledgment.

"See, writers?" Snow said, looking not at anypony in particular, but at a few certain people.

"More than your willing to show, hmmm...?" Pinkie said, looking at Snow with a slight case of bedroom eyes.

"Pinkie, this is no time to be marking my words," Snow said, smiling toward her, "But thanks for noticing."

"Yup."

"Now," Snow turned to the rest of the ponies, "Do you mind if I try to set something here...?" Snow asked, cautiously, as if worried they would say no.

"I don't mind, just don't break anything," Twilight said, slightly annoyed.

"I won't," Snow said, reassuring the purple alicorn of her safety, "It's just a little teleporter. While you could use a spell, that takes up magical power-"

"Mana?"

"Ehhh, kinda... we call it "charge," where I come from," Snow explains, and he continues about the thing he's setting up, "Now, while you could use a spell, that would waste mana, and that's very precious. See, when dealing with P.O.s, they see you in an Arvaelien light, which means-"

"That when fighting them, you only have a set amount of magic?" Starlight asks.

"Pre-Celestia-damned-cisely," Snow says, then mumbling, "that just doesn't sound right..." as he continues to work on the teleporter.

"So you're saying that I should come... why?"

"Because you being able to use powerful spells at a lower level means when you arrive at higher levels you'll perform even greater!" Snow says, beaming. Rainbow snickers in the background, struggling to keep herself in check. "Rainbow, have you something you want to share...?" Snow turns to her, his eyes glaring into hers as if piercing through them. Rainbow seemed to immediately stop, and snap into focus.

"Sorry."

"It's alright. Make the jokes if you wish, but let them lie until later."

"Alright."

"Now," Snow finishes the teleporter, and it whirrs to life, glowing lime green, and humming slightly. He turns toward the others, "I'm done. This," He holds up what looks like a lime green crystal, "Is what will allow us to come back to any teleporter I set up here."

"Ooh~!" Rarity looks intensely at the green crystal, "What gem is it?"

"It's not one from here, but it may be possible to make...? It's a gem called, 'Cristen.'"

"'Cristen...?"

"Like I said, not from here. Now," He turns to Rainbow Dash and Starlight Glimmer, "We should get going. It may be best to check the Everfree Forest, seeing how many things like to show up from there."

"You have a fair point," Starlight said, looking at him as if in thought.

"Good thinking!" Rainbow said, grinning.

"So, we're all in agreement?"

The other two ponies nodded, but Twilight gave a look of concern, hanging her head. "Just don't get them killed, alright?"

"I understand. You two, pack the things you know necessary and bring them. I've got what I need, and I'll wait for you outside." Snowhead said, trotting outside into the now purple sky of sunset. Sighing, he looks up. "I wish to have been more careful."

As he said that, the two other ponies trotted outside. "Ready?" They said in unison.

"Let's go," Snowhead said, trotting through the village toward the forest. The two other ponies followed behind him, talking softly in the twilight. When they arrived at the edge of the forest, Snowhead held up his hoof to silence their talk. "Hold. Something is listening," and Snowhead begins to sniff the air- "TURN!" Snowhead turned around and jumped at the now pouncing group of Polar Opposites, blocking one of the claws from sweeping through the air to strike them. Another Polar Opposite swiped at Starlight, and she cast a shield spell in front of her, and leaving her back exposed to another Polar Opposite, who bit her in the side, causing her to turn violently, using a burst of magical energy to push them all back, a few of them fading through the ground into mist. Rainbow and Snow were using more brutal tactics, flying through the air and kicking the shadow-like creatures.

After the few shadows were defeated, Snow looked into the sky. "Dragon of Water and Frost... protect us in our times of rest..." He closes his eyes, the other two ponies walking back to him. "You two set up camp. This'll be a few days." As Snow opened his eyes, a bubble shield made of water surrounded them.

"Alright." Starlight said, using a light spell to find sticks and small pieces of wood to use for a fire.

"What can I do?" Rainbow said, confused.

"There are a few sleeping bags in my little backpack"

"You mean this tiny thing?" Rainbow said, monotone, picking up a small, black satchel.

"Open it."

"Sure. There is totally enough space for three- huh?!" When rainbow opened the satchel, she could see a small void with an infinite amount of stuff inside. "Uhhhmmm... where are the sleeping bags?" Rainbow said, completely confused.

"Should be directly in front of ye."

"Ah, I see 'em." She scoffs at herself, taking out three different colored sleeping bags- one red, one blue, and one green.

"I'm back!" Starlight comefrom the woods, holding in her magic a load of stick of which she places in a pile.

"Cool," Snow says, ripping a piece of flint and a piece of steel from one of his boots, "I'll light it. It shouldn't burn too high, and if it does, the ice should cool everything off." he light's the fire, Starlight looking confused.

"Ice? This is water."

"You'll see when one of us falls asleep."

"Speak of," Rainbow says, slipping into the blue sleeping bag, "I'm gonna get to sleep. Good night."

"Night." Snow says, snuggling his way into the green one, huddling inside it.

As Rainbow falls asleep, Starlight notices the water freeze instantaneously.

"Whoa..." Starlight says in awe.

"Yeah. G'night you two," Snow says falling asleep.

"Yeah, goodnight." Starlight says, crawling into the red sleeping bag.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long. Life's just biting me in the plot all day every day for the past while. Forgive my absences, so I will say that you should not expect these chapters in any sort of timely matter. I'll try my damnedest, but that's it. Thanks for listening to me and my nonsense. And more importantly, thank you for reading Chapter 4 of "Snowhead's Adventures in Ponyville: The New World."