• Published 14th Jun 2018
  • 278 Views, 0 Comments

Snowhead's Adventures in Ponyville: The New World - Snowhead_Blitz



Snow, an anthro wolf from an alternate universe, finds himself lost in the world of Equestria, alongside of still dealing with his new body, and the ever present dangers that came with him.

  • ...
 0
 278

The New Pony

Snowhead Blitz is a rather lean anthropomorphic wolf, with black, shoulder-length hair, tipped green, and covering his left eye. His fur a light gray, and his snout a fluffy cotton white, he covers the most of it with a red t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of brown leather boots. On his back a sheath, which usually holds a longsword, but not right now. Right now, Snow is facing one of his most dangerous enemies yet; his copy.

"I'll end this fight once and for all, you lazy rip-off!" Snow yelled as he lunged at himself. The copy opened a portal in front of him right as Snow was about to strike him, and Snow, being carried by his momentum, fell into it, and couldn't stop himself as he transformed. His paws grew flat, as well as his hind legs, and along with that, his posture changed, as he stood on all fours now. His clothes falling away, his boots were the only thing to remain, as they somehow changed with his hind legs. His snout became shorter, his eyes became bigger and more rounded, and he grew a pair of wings. He was done transforming, and as such, the portal dropped him into an unknown land. "Ugh... my head..." he said, passing out there and then, in the middle of a field, next to a pond.

"Hey, you alright?" a female's voice said, and as she spoke, Snow barely moved, but he did move.

"Rainbow, I don't think this is the right time to ask questions," a second said, seeming semi-annoyed at the first.

"What, it's just a question," the first replied, looking at the second, and quickly looked back noticing Snow's movements.

"Agh... my head... Huh?" Snow rolled over and noticed the two voices who were now looking surprised at his movements. "Huh? Who are you two, and why are you on all fours?"

"I'm Twilight Sparkle. And as for the second question, we're supposed to."

"And I'm Rainbow Dash. Just call me Rainbow."

"Huh...? Wait, Ms. Sparkle, what do you mean you're supposed to-" he points at Twilight and does a double-take as he notices his 'paw.' "Is that a hoof...?"

"Uh... yes?" Twilight spoke, wondering if the unknown pony was insane.

"Wait, am I...?" Snow said as he struggled to get up so he could look himself over, and as he did, he noticed his wings. "AH!!!" Snow freaked out, frantically flailing his hooves in front of him and flapping his wings so quickly he did a backflip, subsequently landing on his face.

"Twilight, I don't think he's alright-" she said, being cut off by Snow.

"No, I'm fine up there. I've just gotta get used to a new body..." he stated, ripping his head from the ground and wobbling as he stood up fully again.

"A new body?! What in Celestia's name do you mean?" Twilight said, surprised and slightly shaken from his words.

"Nothing... I'll explain what I'm on about if you can provide some sort of 'home' for me while I figure this new body out...?"

"Sure thing! So long as you can figure out how to fly!" Rainbow said, smirking.

"Ms. Sparkle, do you have to deal with this arrogance all the time?" Snow said, raising his uncovered eyebrow.

"Hey!" Rainbow exclaimed, slightly offended.

"Not all the time," Twilight said, "and you can just call me Twilight."

"Alright, Twilight," Snow said. "Pardon it, it was a formal thing from where I come from to call a lady by her last name."

"Ah, alright," Twilight said, muttering something to herself about him being formal, and Snow's ear flickers.

"As for you, Ms. Da-"

"Hey, just call me Rainbow," Rainbow said, for the second time.

"Alright, Rainbow, sorry for calling you arrogant before," Snow said, reaching out towards the rainbow-maned pony. "We better...?"

"Yeah," Rainbow said, bumping Snow's hoof with her own, "And not to bother ya, but what's your name?" she asked, curious.

"Oh, right, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Snowhead Blitz. But you may just call me Snow." Snow said, smiling and bowing his head, taking his left hoof and putting it over his right, and in doing so falls over. "Ah!"

"Pfft-!" Rainbow holds in her laughter.

"Look, maybe you should focus on learning to move and all the basic functions here," Twilight says, putting out her hoof to help him up.

"Sure. Thanks," Snow grabs her hoof and stands up. He stares at her, contemplating why she is so friendly.

"Uhhh, Snow?" Twilight waved her hoof in front of Snow, and Snow jumps a little.

"Ah, sorry... I got lost in thought." Snow said, completely embarrassed, and he hangs his head down and off to the side.

"Aww, look, the new one's got a crush!" Rainbow said, teasing him.

"Ah-!!! I-It's not like that at all!!" Snow said, even more embarrassed.

"Suuure it isn't."

"I'm serious!!!"

"Fine, fine."

"Look," Twilight butted in, "Let's go to my castle, and we can let you stay there. Alright?"

"Sure! I'd love to have a look around a castle! ... That sounded a lot less annoying in my head," Snow sighed, and looked as Twilight chuckled.

"It's alright. We're all our own worst critic," Twilight smiled, "Come on, it's going to get dark soon, and we're pretty far out."

"Alright," Snow and Rainbow say at the same time. The three walk to Twilight's castle, as it slowly turns to night. When they reach it, Snow looks in awe and walks in with the other two.

"I'm heading for the hay. Later," Rainbow says, prancing to her room.

"See you!" Snow says, and he looks to Twilight. "So, where can I go...?" He asks, worriedly.

"So long as it's not another pony's room, you can choose," Twilight says, cautiously.

"Is there a library?" Snow asks, politely.

"Yeah, down the hall and the fifth on your right. But why would you want to sleep in a library?" Twilight asks.

"Not to sleep, to learn. Everything," Snow replies, wide-eyed.

"But don't you need sleep?" Twilight asks, confused.

"Twilight, to be truly honest, I've gone a week without sleep and been perfectly fine. I'm pretty sure I can skip one night," Snow says, smugly.

"Alright, well, just be sure you're ready for tomorrow because you're going to be explaining everything," Twilight replies, "Good night, Snow."

"Night, Twilight," Snow responds and walks toward the library. "Heh. They are really nice... it's a nice break from where I'm from, at least... I hope."

Author's Note:

Usually, when I write, I use italics to show importance in something or to emphasize something. Also, there's a bit of irony in Twilight's speech somewhere. Find it, and I'll give you a virtual hug. Just a lil' game.