• Published 24th Jun 2018
  • 3,244 Views, 81 Comments

The V-Team - Reizthefakebrony



Nine days after a incident, a group of four students encountered a Deplacer, a mysterious entity and tried to take on him. They paid the price of that error by being thrown into Equestria and turned into the villains... But not the equestrian ones.

  • ...
9
 81
 3,244

Chapter 3: Destructive Escape

Zade and his friends, now in pony form, were lucky enough to be alive. They managed to repel two alicorn Royal Guards. Or to be accurate, that was Zade's move. But they weren't prepared for what was waiting behind them

Having heard a powerful female voice, they slowly turned around to see who she was. They stared at her in awe. Jace in particular was stuck in shocked disbelieve.

The creature in front of them was a purple alicorn with the most bizarre appearance, towering in front of them. Her horn was a long one and her wings very huge, with feathers being colored in a moving midnight scenario one her right wing and multicolored sunny ones on the left one. Her mane was a long one, being a violet one with rose streaks. Her tail being a rainbow one. She wore metallic platinum shoes on her hooves, a crimson sword shaped necklace with silver quartz and red diamond encased into it and a obsidian, granitic, spiked crown on her head. But the most chilling parts of her were her cutey marks being the same symbol depicted in the banners and her dreadful, golden eyes. A aura of pure might exuded from her.

She looked at Zade and the other three members of the group with a calm and yet wrathful face.

"Is this intriguingly bad fanart character the ruler of this castle?" Zade asked in awe.

"Surely enough, she reasonably angered after Zade blasted off her guards." Chris commented.

"That is the very first time that I felt intimidated by something that is supposed to be fluffy." Sera asked quietly.

"I'm seeing a alicorn that is a combine in between The Mane Six, Celestia, Cadance and Luna." Jace said, being in some kind of a trance induced by his disbelieve. "Now I'm seriously high."

"Jace! Stop this delirious talk!" Sera shouted quietly, trying to wake him up. "Don't make the situation even worse!"

"High beyond recognition." Jace continued, ignoring her.

"Shut up for a moment," Zade commanded. "Let me have a little chat with her."

Jace instantly snapped out of his trance upon hearing that. "What!?"

"Quiet." Sera whispered menacingly.

Zade take reluctantly a few steps toward the alicorn and looked in her face. That authoritarian face of her made him difficult for him to retain his calm.

"You are the ruler of this place?" Zade asked to her.

The alicorn didn't respond as she stared at the four bizarre ponies, seemingly studying them.

"Well, that cannot be avoided." Zade continued. "We are coming from far away from there. We never stepped in Equestria after thousand years since our imprisonment another dimension and we have no idea of what is going on."

"Wait, what the hel-" Jace was saying quietly before being interrupted by Chris.

"Let him talk." Chris said.

"Now, you can argue that I have blasted out your guards," Zade said. "But let me inform you that I made it in self defense. Beside, they talked about this insurgence. And, with all the respect, we have nothing to do with them. So let me ask you... What is going on?"

The alicorn still doesn't respond, still staring at them. The four started to feel even more uncomfortable and nervous due to her silent treatment and her apparent unwillingness to answer. Then, suddenly, a grin grew on her face.

"No villain appeared into Equestria since the inquisition and the founding the Order of Harmony." The alicorn said with a multi vocal voice.

"I-Inquisition?" Sera asked, startled by that declaration.

"The Order of Harmony?" Chris looked perplexed.

"What do you mean with 'no villain'?" Zade asked.

"These like you couldn't go against their true nature and thus they were unable to embrace harmony," The alicorn paused before gleefully saying. "So I made the merciful act to destroy them and preventing anypony to take example from them. Permanently."

The four ponies became stunned by that. The implication of what she said cannot be this good. The word 'inquisition' was strong enough to make them think of the worst outcomes. Jace, however, was the first to recover, with a newfound anger.

"Order of Harmony my ass!" Jace retorted.

Zade, Chris and Sera looked at him with a shocked expression. The alicorn glanced at him, with a frown growing in accordance with her irritation.

"I don't care who you are." Jace continued. "Harmony can never justify something so horrendous like a Inquisition, so listen up! I refuse to recognize your authority, and for a valid reason. "

"Jace, stop right now." Sera ordered.

"I don't know very much what happened here, but what happened to Celestia and Luna?" Jace asked, ignoring her again. "And why you look like a lot Twilight Spa-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" The alicorn screamed at him with thundering royal voice, scaring the hell out of him.

And not just Jace. The other three ponies mostly freaked out by that. Their fright was then dissipated upon seeing the alicorn's intimidating expression slowly contorting in confusion and surprised shock. She trembled a little bit, as some brief and yet intense inner conflict took place, shaking her being.

"Strange..." The alicorn said. "Nopony used that name anymore."

"Wait," Jace said. "Are you... Ser-"

"Do not continue any further, demon." The alicorn interrupted him, recovering her composure with newfound anger. "The original Elements of Harmony, the princess of the Crystal Empire and the former rulers of this world died long time ago and are reborn in this new form of mine."

"What!?" Jace exclaimed.

"Her explanation says a lot," Sera said disturbed.

"Are you telling me that they had somehow merged together?" Zade asked. "What kind of creature are you!?"

"I am the Supreme Regent. I am Equestria's Savior. My name is Twilegion Spadeus!" The alicorn announced. "And you are villains who deserved to be punished in the most merciless way possible!

"This is not good." Zade said,

Zade took a few steps back as the rest of the group was left astounded by that revelation. He, along with Sera and Chris tried to escape when they noticed flames steadily engulfing Jace.

"Jace?" Sera asked, frightened a little by his intentions, whatever they are.

"You may look like the former, friendly purple alicorn," Jace said with a fed-up tone. "But in the end, you are no different from the authoritarian assholes that I had opposed so far! So fuck you! There's no 'friendship' in your methods!"

"You seriously dare to challenge me?" Twilegion demanded with a intimidating voice, promptly charging her horn with a intense amount of magic.

"Jace, get away from there!" Chris shouted.

"So you think of us as villains." Jace said proudly. "Then I have to be the Prime Evil that I am! SUCK ON THIS!!"

That being said, Jace spiraled through the air and flew toward Twilegion, engulfed by the flames. The red devilish pony couldn't even arrive to touch the alicorn that she shot a tremendous beam that blasted him away from her, propelling him toward the holed wall, whizzing above his shocked friends.

Overtaken by a lingering sensation of power, Sera instinctively pointed her hoof at the flying pony. "NO!"

Suddenly, a coil of humanoid, skeletal ghosts protruded from the edge of the destroyed wall, grabbed the flying Jace in the air and then abruptly dragged him inside the tower. Jace was then dropped on the ground nearby the rest of the group by said ghosts.

"OW!" Jace yelled for the brusque landing.

Dazed by what happened in that moment, gave a quick to Sera as the ghosts quickly dissipated in black embers.

Jace was quite astounded by what the female member of the group managed to do. "How did y-"

"Shut up," Zade interrupted him. "And RUN!!"

Knowing the situation, Jace quickly stood up and followed his companions to the the spiral staircase.

"Don't even think to survive your demise!" Twilegion roared as she charged toward them. "I will do anything in my power to destroy everything who dares to disrupt this order!"

Ignoring her proclamations, they run down the staircase as fast as they had ever done in their life. Although galloping in a more appropriated term in their situation.

"This is insane!" Jace exclaimed.

"No! You are the insane one to repeat the same mistake as the first one!" Sera pointed out.

"Go job, mate! Trying to fight a mare who is TWICE YOUR SIZE!!" Zade shouted.

"Guys! Try to waste less oxygen as you can! We seriously need that!" Chris said.

When they got to the bottom of the staircase, they went through the corridor. In their run, they noticed various banners appended on the walls and various grim portraits, but they ignored them. They have no time for that since their survival was their very first priority.

They reached the door at the end of the hall, which was already opened before. Rushing inside, they entered into another corridor. But this time, there are six black armored alicorn Royal Guards guarding the door at the end.

"HALT!" One of them ordered.

"Shit! Not a entire squad of them!" Jace complained.

"Continue to run," Sera invited her companions.

"Are you nuts!?" Zade commented. "They are literally blocking the path!"

"Not this time." Sera replied menacingly, glowing her horn with a dark violet aura and looking at the blockers menacingly.

As the four ponies continued to to run, sphere of dark blue fire formed above Sera's head and continued to grow in size as she and the others approached the six guards.

Seeing the dreadful sphere, the black armored alicorns pointed their horns at them. Five of them charged their horns while the sixth one, being a mare, was forming a wall around them. But by the time that they had glowed their horns, Sera already launched the sphere, which size was now almost gigantic.

The dark blue flaming meteor descended upon the barrier. The impact caused a loud, dark violet fiery explosion that instantly shattered their only protections, sent the alicorns flying and destroyed both the door and the walls.

In the aftermath of that blast, there was a huge hole at the end of the hall, flames were infesting a little portion of the floor and the alicorn guards were laying on the ground unconscious, with some of them being engulfed in black flames.

"Sera!" Zade called her, shocked. "WHAT THE-"

"JUST RUN!" Sera insisted.

Zade and his companions would had normally stopped themselves so see the devastation that Sera had caused, but since there is a lunatic violet alicorn going after their throats, even going through the flames was a merciful alternative to them.

Trying to ignore the devastation caused by Sera, they entered into a hallway with six exits, three and a wall being at the very end of it. Unluckily for them, all of them were steadily filled with other black amored alicorn guards, accompanied this time by bronze armored unicorns.

Not seeing any alternative, Zade came up with a immediate plan that may seem too improbable, even for him.

"I have a idea," Zade said with the other three looking at him with a worried look. "Without devastating anything."

Chris already grasped what he meant and groaned annoyed by that. "Well... If I must."

As they reached the wall, followed by the menacing guards, Chris flung himself toward it and smashed through the stone obstacle, creating a big breach before falling on the other side. He immediately stood up and followed his companions who were almost passing by him.

The group continued their run toward a opened doorway in front of them.

"God bless your ability to burst through the walls!" Jace said exultant.

"That doesn't mean I'm happy to vandalize this place!" Chris retorted.

"Always better than get killed, Chris. Don't you think?" Zade asked.

"STOP THERE, YOU CRIMINAL SCUMS!" One of the alicorns screamed at them, followed by a horde of other guards rushing at them.

"Hopefully we are out of their range, so they can't use their telekinesis on us." Jace pointed out.

"I hope for you is that case... Otherwise.... I will make you regret very hard." Sera said under her breath, feeling the fatigue kicking in.

"Keep on rolling!" Zade ordered.

The stormed inside the next room, being a almost emptied large hall, probably used for some party or ritual of any sort. Much to their surprise, there is no alicorn but a rusty crimson maned marble gray earth-pony with a black scarf around his neck and fearless green eyes standing in front of the doorway.

As the four demonic ponies were coming toward him, the pony smirked in mockery toward them and stood up two legged.

"Come." He taunted.

"If you insist," Jace said, engulfing himself in flames again.

Seeing that something is going on with him, Zade realized that he had to stop Jace, and not just because he was about to do something stupid again.

"Jace, stop! There's something wrong with this guy!" Zade warned.

It was too late for them as the gray pony lifted his hoof upward. Without even realizing it, they end up being blasted into the ceiling by gray energy pyroclasms erupting from the floor below them. Parts of ceiling crackled on impact, and the four ponies collapsed to the floor, exhausted and looking badly beaten.

The gray pony returned four legged and nonchalantly took some steps toward them.

"And you thought that you can pass through my corpse," He said before softly groaning. "I should had informed her that you were just a bunch of amateurs.

In no time, the entire army of both alicorn guards and unicorn guards stormed in the room, filling it the frantic sounds of hooves stomping the floor. They formed a solid circle of black-bronze steel that occupied most of the room and blocked both the exits.

"It's incredible that you managed to get through this army of alicorn," He mocked them. "Unfortunately, their magic is so strong that they mostly protected them from being killed. Although is unimpressive since you got defeated to easily."

Unbeknownst to him, the four ponies, but mostly Zade and Sera, were a little relieved to not have killed anybody with their powers. However, that wasn't good moment for them. They were at the mercy of their pursuers.

Unwilling to accept the outcome and ignoring his fatigue and pain, Jace barely stood tall and glared at him. Zade, Chris and Sera did the same, but not to follow his example. The alicorns were about to do something when the gray pony gestured them to stop. Which is what the guard ponies did.

"Oh, please. Don't even bother to react," He said to the four. "Not that I was expecting you to resist my attack anyway."

Zade and his companions blinked and looked at each other in surprise. They weren't expecting themselves to survive his attacks. The same could be said for their unnatural endurance.

But that wasn't the time to think about that. Not in their current situation. Jace looked at the pony's smug face.

"That arrogant bastard! Now that is a face that I want to smack to the ground!" Jace thought

"By the way, I'm Fortem Virtu," He announced. "But you can call me with my nickname, Julius."

"What?" Zade looked perplexed.

"Julius?" Jace flinched upon hearing him. "A... human name?"

"What are you talking about?" Julius demanded scratching the question out of the way. "Anyway, I think I should leave her make the rest."

A sudden, blinding dark-violet light flashed for moment as Twilegion appeared in front them, reinvoking the four ponie's fear.

"Oh freaking no." Sera murmured.

"That sucks." Zade said.

"That is the end of the line for you," Twilegion informed them, calmly but more angered than before. "As hurting my guards wasn't enough, you had also caused devastation in the halls of this very castle. The heart of the Order of Harmony!"

"Again with this order." Chris commented.

"Can you at least explain what happened in this world before blowing us up?" Zade asked with a almost fed-up tone.

"You have no right to pretend anything from me," Twilegion announced, pointing her horn at them. "You will know in you last moment what the new form of Harmony's power is all about."

The four ponies watched in fear as Twilegion charged his horn with a multicolored aura, accompanied by ominous black flames and golden electricity. They were too scared to think.

And yet a implausible idea managed to get through Jace's head, giving him a idea.

His body suddenly exuded a huge spiral of black flames wrapping around him and his companions.

"Jace, wait!" Zade shouted.

Nopony else have the time to do or say anything that they disappeared in a huge pillar of black flames engulfed the very center of the room. Twilegion promptly interrupted her magical charge and observed the situation dumbfounded. The guards were more dumbfounded than their ruler.

Julius, on other hand, was just surprised a little, maintaining a almost straight face. "Hmm... May I have underestimated them a little bit."

"We have all underestimated our enemies," Twilegion admitted. "I just hope that they didn't join the Insurgence."

"Is kind of frustrating, isn't it?" Julius asked.

"Not at all, Forte." Twilegion paused while looking away. "Not necessarily."

As Julius and the guards took their leave, Twilegion remained motionless, pondering about a detail.

"How did he know who I really am?"