• Published 24th Jun 2018
  • 3,242 Views, 81 Comments

The V-Team - Reizthefakebrony



Nine days after a incident, a group of four students encountered a Deplacer, a mysterious entity and tried to take on him. They paid the price of that error by being thrown into Equestria and turned into the villains... But not the equestrian ones.

  • ...
9
 81
 3,242

Chapter 22: Little Reunion

From the black flaming pillar born from the Hell Gate, Zade's group, Starlight, Kamahl and Jeska appeared out of nowhere. As the flames were dissipated, they found themselves in the middle of a crystallized apple orchard. None of the trees were destroyed by the explosion of the portal's appearance, as if the crystal surface of those plants was too resistant to the flames. And just for once, nobody was blaming Jace for that. They were too concentrated and distracted by the landscape in front of them. The sky above them was a dark orange one, and beyond the trees there are mountains,

"Jace, where did you take us this time?" Zade asked.

"If I am not mistaken, were are in the orchard nearby the ruins of Appleloosa," Jace affirmed. "The reason? Celestia planned to find the hideout of the ponies who had survived the Inquisition, somewhere in the mountains."

"How the hell can you possibly know that?" Sera asked.

"Jace possessed Celestia and exchanged some memories with her. Remember?" Jeska reminded her.

"For what reason?" Chris asked.

"It's possible that she wanted to gather all the ponies who had survived the purification," Kamahl said. "And protect them from Deofordred's forces. However, it's difficult for her for doing so because..."

"Because Twilegion was the fusion between the Princesses and the Mane Six," Zade assumed. "As a result, some of the survivors would be even afraid or resentful toward Celestia and the other eight. The Inquisition and the action of Twilegion leaved them a scar on their hearts and their trust."

"Bullshit. It wasn't their fault if some asshole fused them into a tyrannical creature." Jace commented. "What about if we-"

"I know what you were about to say. And the answer is no." Kamahl interrupted. "None of the survivors will listen to you or believe that you had save them from Twilegion. You are demons to them, remember?"

"But Sera and Zade looked normal in comparison to us." Chris suggested. "Maybe-"

"Does that even matter? You having powers will make you look like demon's accomplishes in comparison." Jeska crudely said.

Zade and his companions looked at each other in resignation. Zade in particular couldn't help but feel sorry for the situation
that Celestia, Twilight and the others were about to face and for how much damage has been done to Equestria.

"It seems like they would have a hard time to explain what really happened to the survivors." Zade said,

"That reminded me that I lost my own followers and the refugees because of Riptide's betrayal." Starlight said crestfallen.

"I'm sorry for that." Jeska said.

"No, you shouldn't." Starlight replied. "I know, It will be hard, but soon or later, we are going to set things right."

"Now the question is: Where we are going to find this deplacer Virum talked about?" Zade asked.

"Which is why you need our help," Kamahl said calmly. "Virum gave us some instruction, just in case we had a complication."

"Really?" Sera said surprised.

"Kamahl... Is not like we don't trust you," Jace said.

"I get it. You don't trust Virum." Kamahl responded.

"Looks like we have no choice but follow you two." Zade said.

"An wise advice from us: Don't expect this task to had got suddenly easy." Kamahl precised.

"Nobody said that." Zade replied.


Meanwhile, inside the caves of the mountain confining with the ruins of Appleloosa, Twilight, Celestia and the others traveled through the maze of stone. It almost looked like a mine but without railways. The two alicorns guided the group with their horn illuminating the darkness that was wrapping them.

"Princess Celestia, are sure that we would find

That place was a forgotten refuge of Chief Thunderhooves' ascendants. Everything was quiet like a grave. Only their hoofsteps could be heard in a weak echo. During their advance, something moved in front them, and was approaching them.

"Who's there!?" Twilight asked.

In response to that, multiple figures stepped into the purple lights. A group of torches illuminated the darkness in front of the group. In a handful of second, Twilight's group were welcomed by other ponies standing in front of them, leadedd by Mayor Mare. From Among those ponies, Apple Bloom, Granny Smith, Big Machintosh, Scotaloo and Spike came out of the group. Apple Bloom didn't rushed toward Applejack and hugged her, with tears flowing on her face.

"I've missed you so much, sis!" Apple Bloom cried.

"Welcome back, Applejack." Granny Smith said.

"I am sorry for making you worry." Applejack said almost sadly.

"Don't be, sister. It's alright." Big Machintosh assured.

"It's about time that you had returned, Twilight!" Spike said. "It's good to have you back!"

"I know, Spike. I know." Twilight said happily.

"Scootaloo. You are alive!" Rainbow Dash said surprised.

"It wasn't easy without you, you know?" Scootaloo said.

Feeling the duty to apologize with them, Celestia approached Mayor Mare and her group, and knelled in front of them, much to their surprise.

"My dear subjects," Celestia began. "I have to apologize for what had transpired. I know it's to much for you, but-"

"That wouldn't be necessary," Mayor Mare assured. "We had all agreed that the whole tragedy of the Inquisition was just a horrible moment. Nothing more. You are not Twilegion."

"See? They still loves you after all." Spike assured.

"I hate to interrupt this moment," Rainbow Dash said apologetically. "But how did you had found this place?"

"He guided us here." Apple Bloom said cheerfully.

"Who?" Twilight demanded.

"Long time no see, dear ponies." A male voice said, stepping in the light an revealing it's appearance as a draquenequs.

"DISCORD!?" The Mane Six said at the unison.


Zade and the rest of the group traveled through the crystal orchard, guided by Kamahl. Jeska was inspecting every corner of the forest while Kamahl continued through the path. Jace was just taken by the curiosity due to the geography of the Equestria map being drastically changed. As a half brony, he felt the duty to demand some answer from Kamahl.

"Kamahl, if you permit me-" Jace was interrupted by Kamahl looking at him.

"We don't have much time, so ask quickly." Kamahl calmly said.

"Where are we going?" Jace demanded.

"In the south western part of Equestria." Kamahl responded.

"You mean the Badlands!? Jace exclaimed astonished.

"..." Kamahl narrowed his eyes.

"Badlands?" Sera demanded.

"It's the most desolated part of Equestria," Starlight informed. "I had never visited that place, but I read geographic books that talked about that. It's said that it's inhabited by strange creatures."

"Too bad Internet wasn't so informed about that." Jace muttered.

"Strange creature you said?" Chris asked. "If Twilegion's rampage had altered the ecosystem, then even the Badlands itself had changed in his integrity."

"Are you telling me that we are headed toward a very dangerous place'" Sera demanded worried.

"We don't have pretty much choice." Zade said with a grave tone.

"I wonder what the Badlands had become." Starlight asked reluctantly.

"You will see." Kamahl said.


Meanwhile, in the cave inside the mountains, Discord was explaining his current situation at Thorax, the three Princesses and the Mane Six. Discord looked a very battered almost exhausted, as if his energies were drained away. The group of Twilight looked at him in pity, knowing why he was in this conditions. They, excluding Thorax, felt guilty about that, especially Fluttershy.

Thorax, feeling the duty to do so, told to Discord about the Mirari, the guile that Julius did to them, Kamahl intervention and the menace that Deofordred was representing. Needles to say, Discord wasn't so angry, and wasn't surprised either. It was like he saw something like that coming.

"So you were under the influence of the Mirari thing during your period as Twilegion Spadeus," Discord assumed.

"That's right. We were tricked by Julius in committing this madness that altered Equestria forever," Celestia said with a grave tone.

"And we had almost killed you as well while you were trying to reach us." Fluttershy said crestfallen.

"Discord, we are sorry," Twilight said. "It's ju-"

"Please, this drama is not necessary," Discord assured. "I know that you weren't in your minds when that happened. Although what you did was greatly diminishing my chaotic powers. Hopefully for me, I had enough powers to provide water and food to the survivors. Let me be clear about this. Chaos can be diminished, not destroyed. But trust me. It will take me a very long amount of time to recover my powers and my energies."

"I am grateful that you had saved some of our subject from ourselves." Luna said.

"However, the appearance and revelation of Deofordred made the situation even worse." Cadence said, feeling a pain in her heart.

"There is one thing that you didn't had mentioned," Discord pointed out. "Kamahl and Jeska cannot have saved you all alone. Somepony must have helped them to save you."

Twilight gulped. "Well?"

"What's wrong, Twilight?" Discord asked.

"Let's just say that they were helped by four benefactors." Twilight responded hesitantly.

"Four benefactors?" Mayor Mare said.

"I never heard of that." One random pony said.

Mayor Mare and the rest of the survivors began to murmur at each other. However, while this was happening. Rarity looked around with a very worried look.

"Wait a minute!" Rarity interrupted everyone. "Were is Sweetie Bell?"

"You see... When Discord escorted us there, Sweetie was ponynapped by a strange pony." Apple Bloom said.

"WHAT!?" Rarity exclaimed.

"It happened all of sudden during the confusion of the Inquisition!" Scootaloo said.

"This is terrible!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Absolutely!" Rarity blurted. "Sweetie Bell was the only thing that I have. We need to do something!"

"Don't worry. I'm sure we can find her, somehow," Applejack assured.

"I need to inform you," DIscord said. "Due to my exhaustion and conditions, I cannot be this much of a help."

"That wouldn't be a problem," Rainbow Dash said confidently. "You take care of our friends while we set out to find Sweetie Bell."

"That was the intention." Twilight said confidently.

"Be careful, Twilight." Celestia warned her. "There are still Deofordred's forces roaming around the land.

"Trust us. We can take care of ourselves." Rainbow Dash assured.

That being said, Twilight and the other Elements of Harmony gathered around. Twilight glowed her horn and teleported away from the cave with her group.


Approaching the edge of the orchard, Zade, Kamahl and the rest of the group were welcomed by an unpleasant sight. A pack composed by three crystal Timberwulves were standing in their way, looking voraciously toward them.

"Damn it! They were the same Timberwulves that we saw at the Everfree Forest!" Jace said.

"I don't even want to know how sharp their claws are." Sera said.

"Let deal with them," Zade said, standing two legged and provoking them.

Infuriated, the crystal Timberwulves rushed toward their supposed prey. Unfortunately, they weren't minding the fact that Zade was charging both his hooves with a purple energy.

"DOUBLE REPPUKEN!" Zade exclaimed as he unleashed a big wave of purple energy that traveled toward them and blasted them away. The rest of the group except Kamahl and Jeska was shocked about the result.

"I just hope that none of them was killed," Chris said. "I am also an animal lover, you know. It's not like I am justifying their ferocity or anything."

"This will show them that too much purple energy is dangerous," Jace said, causing Zade, Chris and Sera to glare at him for that. "What?"

Suddenly, the began to tremble a little. The tremor became more stronger as it got closer to them. Zade and the group looked at the source of the tremor and was taken aback by what they were seeing. It was a huge four legged behemot, with minotaur horns and a very sharp horn protruding from his nose.

The creature stopped and emitted a very tremendous roar.

"What the hell is that thing!?" Sera asked.

"It's a Rhinotaur! RUN!" Kamahl ordered as he and the group was already escaping the creature.

But they know very well that encounter cannot be avoided this easily.