• Published 24th Jun 2018
  • 3,245 Views, 81 Comments

The V-Team - Reizthefakebrony



Nine days after a incident, a group of four students encountered a Deplacer, a mysterious entity and tried to take on him. They paid the price of that error by being thrown into Equestria and turned into the villains... But not the equestrian ones.

  • ...
9
 81
 3,245

Chapter 20: Virum Exposition

He was there. Right in front of the eyes of the demonic party and the other ponies. Virum, the responsible for the misery that Zade and his companions had endured was in front of them. Celestia and Starlight, having saw some of Jace's memories, immediately distrusted the guy while the other ponies were just confused about the situation.

"Long time no see, guys," Virum said calmly.

"No, long time no see my see my ass." Zade retorted. "Giving us those powers was your big mistake, mister."

"Let's kick his ass!" Jace exclaimed.

Agreeing with his suggestion, all of the four demonic ponies rushed toward Virum, except Zade. "Wait, don't do it!"

"Too late." Virum commented as he raised his hand and then lowered down to the ground.

Spectral chains suddenly protruded from beneath them and chained them down to the ground, abruptly. They wriggled to set themselves free but without any results. Virum slowly face palmed and heavily sighed upon seeing that failed attempt.

"Great, another Leeroy Jenkins moment." Virum said. "You should had at least waited my version of the facts."

"Guys! Are you alright!?" Starlight demanded.

"I.. I tell you my version first, you asshole." Zade said harshly. "You involved us in this mess. You had turned us in this form. And YOU had almost sent us to die!"

"Yeah. Not cool, bastard!" Jace barked.

"But you had survived thanks to your force of will." Virum replied.

"Not thanks to you." Chris said.

"You must have a lot to explain to us, Deplacer." Celestia said.

"Dewhat?" Rainbow Dash demanded.

"I know, I know." Pinkie said. "Is a mysterious entity that has the ability to take someone from another universe and put it into another world under a new form to use it as a pawn for his own plots."

Pinkie smiled, but the others looked shocked and taken aback upon hearing that coming out from her, except Virum.

Zade was the first to recover. "How did you-"

"I won't even make the question since it's Pinkie." Jace commented.

"You are going to petrify us like you did with the FBI agents?" Sera demanded.

"You mean the two guy nearby Zade's house?" Virum scratched his head. "Well, after I sent you there, they returned back to normal without knowing what happened. And for the chronicle, my answer is no."

"Our families are practically searching for us," Sera pointed out. "Didn't you had though that before sending us in this demented mission?"

"Should we at least just hear what he'd to say?" Applejack proposed.

He was about to speak, but Virum immediately noticed Chrysalis waking up, still caged in the prison of bones being placed by Jace. He pointed his finger at her. "Oh, you don't."

And before she would even know, Chrysalis was also wrapped by the spectral chains. She found herself unable to move and unable to use her powers. "W-What the." She then looked at Virum. "And what heck are you."

"I will stay still if I were in you," Sera said.

"With that out of the way, you better explain what's going on," Kamahl said. "We made a deal, remember."

"Yeah, I am the one who had resurrected you and Jeska in the first place." Virum admitted.

"WHAT!!?" Everyone screamed at the unison except Celestia, Luna and Cadence, who looked just dumbfounded.

"Necromancy?... That is not something I would tolerate." Celestia said sternly.

"Ironically, we would have been dead without their help." Chris said.

"Oh, I forgot." Virum approached Kamahl. "The Mirari please."

"What?" Twilight protested.

Kamahl, without any objection, he took the Mirari from the hilt of his sword and gave it to Virum.

"I will give it back to Karn... If that is what worries you." Virum said as he made the Mirari disappear. "And now the moment of the truth, if you want."

"You better talk." Zade said sternly.

"We Deplacers have indeed turned people into things," Virum admitted. "But the majority of us doesn't do that out of sheer amusement. In fact, most of us does that for political motivations and power games. Keep in my mind. When they, that group, send others in other worlds, they doesn't turn them into ponies. They turn them into monsters."

"M-monsters?" Chris said astounded.

"However, we toned down the things by abolishing this practice with the fifth amendment," Virum added. "Because some of the plots of some Deplacer, their victims gained too much power or ended up dying. So, with this law, many Deplacers, including me, had decided to stop our practice and decided to live on as a urban legend... But then something had gone wrong when of us had betrayed us."


I the hall of the Aetherium

I was there when that happened. My group was exterminated, including my superiors. And in the middle of this massacre, there was Timborn, our Vice Council. I was face to face with him.

"You know... I never expected you to go too far." I said.

"I'm tired of hiding in fear of it. We have the power to reach it," Timborn said. "You know what I am talking about."

I flinched. "The Nexus?... You can't be serious!"

"Your now deceased superiors thought I was insane. Well, that means that they were in the wrong to let this argument untouched. And I found someone who can help me in my quest."

Suddenly, an ominous figure appeared in front of me. Someone with a demonic form, cruel and morbid, adorned with a devilish form of his. I recognized him being one of the past victims having gained too much power but without a physical body.

"No way... Gaonel?" I asked.

"It's Deofordred now." He said. "I should thank my own torturer of a Deplacer for this power, but the fact that I don't have a body... It's your fault."

"Hopefully, I found a new host for you," Timborn turned to me. "Well,.. Goodbye."

"NO!" I tried to block them with a seal but it was too late. They disappeared into the nothingness before I could do anything. At first I don't have a hint about their wherebouts until I had discovered this world. That one being Equestria.

Why you ask? Because nobody of us ever used or sent anyone in this world to begin with. I had eventually learned that Timborn had indeed sent someone in this world, that one being Julius. But first... He had him being possessed by Gaonel, now being Deofordred, as part of the deal that involves him helping Timborn to find the Nexus,

As for Julius, he was too obsessed to get rid of Deofordred's influence and into get revenge on Timborn for this experiment. Through his newfound powers, he was able to travel into different worlds in search for something that would had helped him in his crusade.

As a joke of the fate, he stumbled into the Mirari and decided to take it but he never used that because he learned through some source that will end up consume it. So he decided to go back in Equestria to create the crisis by using The Elements of Harmony and the three Princesses as guinea pigs. The goal was that to find a way to use Twilegion Spadeus for his experiment that consist to expel or at least contain Deofordred through other personalities or influences.

And you the rest... After all, you stopped him.


"Yeah, but you are not explain one thing." Zade pointed out. "What is the nexus?"