• Published 26th Feb 2020
  • 3,814 Views, 46 Comments

Fiend Shifter - Xinrick



End of the world sent me to a new world with cool powers...now I need to save my family.

  • ...
13
 46
 3,814

Chapter 10

“Okay...not gonna panic about...not knowing where the hell to find a Doctor God...not going to panic at all…” I muttered to myself nervously.

“We’ll just use that Key Discord gave us.” Gilda said. After the event at the doctors we went back home. Luna, Gilda and I were in the livingroom while Cream Heart told Button the news and sorted out all their stuff into the new home.

“Asgard would have the perfect place, and upon our arrival I know Thor will be happy to give us a tour.” Luna added.

“You sure Thor would give us a tour?” I inquired, not fully remembering how...friendly myth Thor was compared to Marvel Thor.

“He’ll be delighted. He’s been bored for centuries, trust me.” Luna said. With a shrug and a nod we got up, using that Key in the nearest door Discord gave us and opening the door. We walked into a seemingly endless hallway and each door had different names on it. Likely worlds or places. Okay, think… This is Disord’s magic so… Asgard. I turned, seeing the door that said Asgard now behind me. Of course.

“Why am I not surprised…” I grumbled. “Alright...so what should I expect before going through that door?” I asked Luna.

“Depends on where we arrive.” She said, opening the door. Once she did we entered- HOLY SHIT! Asgard was… large. We were easily half the size of people here, and given Luna is pretty tall, that’s saying something. “Now then, Just too…” Luna held her hand out, and after a moment some sounds of yelps and people getting knocked over got close to us. Soon Mjolnir was in her hands… and a large, dirty blonde haired asgardian was on the floor holding the strap at the end of the hammer. “Hello Thor.” Luna said.

“Luna! It’s been too long!” The god of thunder said, jumping back up. He looked a good mix between mythos Thor and marvel Thor. “What brings you to Asgard?”

“Uh...hi.” I waved nervously to Thor. “Doctor said I need a...God Doctor for some reason…”

Thor looked at me, kneeling down and despite that was still taller than me. “Hello there. My, you are quite the tiny little goddess aren’t you? Even smaller than Luna here.” Thor said, patting my head. His hands were as rough as gravel and yet he didn’t hurt me when he did that. Messed up my hair a little but that was all. “Pray tell, what realm do you hail from?”

“That’s...a difficult thing to explain, and I’m not a goddess.” I said to Thor. “But my original complaint is why you people left Earth first, I wanted cool magic stuff to happen damn it.” I huffed up to Thor.

Thor looked at me for a moment, confusion on his face soon replaced by laughter. “My tiny friend, you are indeed a goddess. Can’t hide that from my eyes. Earth you say? Hmm… Haven’t been to an earth in centuries. Most we left when people stopped believing we even existed. It’s no fun messing with mortals of no faith.”

“No, it sounds funny when you can prove the faithless horribly wrong and see their shocked faces.” I pointed out. “Also, I’m not a goddess, if I was then I’d know, but I’m not considering I’m still...normal-ish, given my powers.” I said sheepishly.

“Eh, it’s fun for a bit but then that’s how cults get formed and that’s not fun when every word you say they take it to the extreme.” Thor sighed. “And little one, despite your tiny stature, you are a goddess. Observe.” Thor said, poking my chest with a finger gently. I jumped as the area where my heart is glowed, then faded. “All gods can display what their element represents by the glow of their heart and the aura of their essence.”

“While that’s all fine and dandy...I can’t be a Goddess, I just shapeshift is all, my powers shouldn’t go to that extreme.” I said nervously.

“One way to know for sure.” Luna said. “We need to bring Anna here to see a God Doctor. She is… heavily pregnant.”

“Ah, say no more. Follow me!” Thor declared as we followed the god of thunder.

“Not what I was expecting from Thor.” Gilda said to me.

“He seemed like a mix between the two Thor’s I remembered from Norse Mythology and Marvel Comics to be honest.” I said honestly. “But...let’s hope things go smoothly, I’d rather not randomly pick a fight with anyone here…”

It was quite the walk but we eventually arrived as a doctors place. It was a mix of old school potions and magic and more modern medicins all around. With Thor with us, we got to see a doctor right away. The doctor wore a lab coat that looked, like, like how a doctor would look back on earth. “Alright then miss Anna, what brings you to my office today young Goddess.”

“I’m not a Goddess.” I stated. “And currently, the medical professional’s that told me I’m pregnant told me to...get a Divine Second Opinion on ‘how pregnant’ I am.” I explained carefully.

The doctor looked over at Thor, who shrugged as the Doctor looked back at me. “So you do not believe yourself to be a Goddess?”

“I have no actual proof that I am one, cause that ‘Aura’ thing Thor brought up could just be my shapeshifting abilities and both Luna and Celestia’s armors...then there’s the Succubus and Cherub souls...and their fusion child…” I shook my head. “Point is, I’m not a Goddess, I’m just a humble shapeshifter that’s been getting...way over her head on somethings…”

“Firstly, calling yourself humble isn’t all that humbling.” The doctor said. “Secondly, there is a test that I can perform that will prove without a shadow of a doubt that you are indeed a Goddess. And given how your aura is I have a hunch as to what kind of Goddess you are. I mean the reason you are here in the first place almost confirms it.”

“Well then, what’s the test?” I asked curiously.

“A very simple one really.” The doctor said, reaching into a drawer. He pulled out a… big needle… oh thank god he grabbed a normal one. He handed it to me. “Just a small bit of blood if you’d please?”

“Question...why are all of you, at least by my standpoint, Giants?” I asked curiously.

“Tis how we formed when our ancestors first gained physical forms from the cosmic forming eons ago!” Thor declared proudly.

“More or less yeah.” The doctor said. I put the needle in, taking out a little bit of blood and handing the needle back to the doctor. “Thank you.” He said, placing it aside and walking over to a large, by my standards, potted flower. It was a lovely yellow flower.

“I...suppose, but when Norse Myth’s had you all facing against Giants...well I assumed I suppose…” I said sheepishly. “And what’s with the flower?”

The doctor then broke of the top of the flower, leaving about half the stem still in the pot. “When the blood of a god meets mortal life of any kind, it heals and restores the body. For mortals like Equines, humans, our blood can bestow some of our power and even, in some cases, create a demigod. For plants, it’s something similar.” The doctor said, taking the needle and pressing it into the stem and injecting it with my blood. After a moment nothing was happening… then the stem twitched, the cut off part growing rapidly, growing thicker and the cut section was splitting. I watched as the stem of a flower turned into a tree that quickly blossomed into large yellow flowers like it had before. “You, miss Anna, are a Goddess of Life. Quite rare these days.”

“How...why...and What!?” I was truly flabbergasted at how this could have happened.

“A Goddess of Life… like mother…” Luna said, looking as surprised as I was.

“I knocked up a Goddess…” Gilda said.

“I’m not getting my answers here.” I said, trying to calm myself down from the sudden rush of panic and suddenly being a Goddess. “How...and why am I suddenly a Goddess? I didn’t do anything to get that kind of promotion!”

“It’s hard to tell really. Sadly I don’t have the answers as to how you became a Goddess I do have the answers as to how this will affect your pregnancy. As well as other information it is best you hear now.” The doctor said, taking a seat next to where I was on the examination table. “Now then, please, lie down and I can count the number of growing infants within you.”

“Uh...alright…” I nodded slowly as I laid down on the, pretty comfy, hospital bed.

The doctor’s finger glowed as he waved and held it over my belly. “Now then, what ability have you discovered so far?” The doctor asked me. “I believe you mentioned shape shifting as well as a Cherub and a Succubus?”

“I can shapeshift into Fiends from Spira, thanks to...I suppose the Christian God in this case.” I said honestly. “But I’ve also been able to shapeshift into any creature that I’ve...soul absorbed as it were.” I said sheepishly.

“Hmm. Interesting.” The doctor said. “And what of your other half?”

“My other half?” I asked, confused by what he’s talking about.

“Gods of Life are rare, and they always come in pairs. You are the side of Life, your other would most likely be a God of Death. Whether formed or born, there are always two.”

I exchanged looks with Luna, Gilda. Both looked as worried as I was...

“I...don’t know.” I said nervously. “And honestly, I’d rather not know, cause I’d sooner ring the bastards neck than let him do whatever he wants.” I frowned, assuming it was a ‘him’ considering...well the obvious.

“Hm. Fair.” The doctor said, his finger no longer glowed as he moved it. I sat up. “Okay. Are you ready Anna?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be…” I sighed out. “Lay it on me, how pregnant am I?”

“Firstly, what class of world is Equis in terms of size?”

“A class B.” Thor said.

“Ah. Then you can birth there fine. Now, every fetus in there is safe and healthy. Many are mixed breeds, others are even purebreds. Quite unexpected. I estimate you will give birth in nine months time.” The doctor said. “As for how many, I counted about twenty two million at minimum.”

Gilda fainted.

“Can...can you...say that number again…” I said slowly, thinking I misheard him.

“Twenty two million at minimum. Assuming between now and birth you don’t have sexual intercourse, which would likely increase the number given your a Goddess of Life.”

“How… is that possible?” Luna asked.

“Well, from what you told me she absorbed the essences of a Cherub and a Succubus. These alone would have sent her fertility rate to as much as her body could handle safety, but as she is a Goddess of Life, her body naturally wants to create life. So it most likely took every sperm cell her mate produces and produced a ready and fertile egg to complete this task.”

“So Anna produces eggs like a male produces semen... “ Luna summarized.

“Yes.” The doctor said with a nod.

“Uh...yeah I...thought that…” I said carefully. “Oh, there we go...nighty night…” I muttered as I fainted from hearing that.


Needless to say, after that all happened waking up and processing that reality got Gilda and I in a near panic. “Now, despite your fears I feel you should know about how Goddesses of Life actually give birth.” The doctor said, finally keeping the two of us up after fainting several times over.

“And…” I gulped. “How...would that work? I doubt it’s one at a time...that would suck…”

“It’s all at once. Once you come to term and begin labor, you will begin to give birth. Your body will become covered in light that will blind any without god blood or are celestial in any way. Once you push out the first infant, all your children will emerge outside in the world as adults with all your knowledge.”

“That… that’s it?” Gilda asked.

“Yes.” The doctor said.

“That’s...strangely disappointing…” I started. “But...as far as I know, there’s no place on Equis that can house...twenty two million people...overpopulation is gonna be a hell of a problem…”

“Well, it won’t be… easy. But I believe we can pull it off.” Luna stated. “There is a lot of undeveloped land within Equis. Perhaps we can get them turned into furnished towns and cities.”

“I shall help where I can.” Thor declared. “I know several places we can go and gather comrades. And now that Anna is a confirmed Goddess of Life, Odin has no choice but to aid in your world's plague.”

“You sure? Aren’t you having any Fiend problems or the like?” I asked curiously. “And also...are we just gonna skip over I’m not going to raise a kid? They just...pop out, fully grown adults?”

“The alternative is eternal pregnancy and birthing them one after another.” The doctor said.

“Oh…” I frowned. “Uh…” I wasn’t entirely sure if I wanted to do the alternative way to actually take care of my child, or just have them all happy and healthy adults...

“The choice is yours, and you do have nine months.”

“How will this affect her… combat wise?” Luna asked.

“For the initial nine months from now, she will grow and gain the basic larger figure until the birth. After if she does she won’t regain the form of a pregnant maden until she wishes to birth another, which from what I have seen and studied, takes a day.”

“And… if she is injured, will the unborn be harmed as well?”

“Hmm… That is tricky to tell. If she can find a surrogate to carry them, or maybe the dwarves know of something.” The Doctor said. “Never read about or seen a Goddess of Life engage in combat before.”

“And where would these Dwarves be?” I inquired. “Also...surprising that you haven’t seen one fight...kind of assumed given Norse mythology has a tendency to be...mostly about drinking and murder.”

“That’s racist.” Thor said, the doctor nodding as Luna and Gilda both tried to hide laughter.

Oh for fucks sake…

After that we left the Doctors. I was holding onto my belly like my life depended on it… I flinched when Gilda wrapped a hand around me but relaxed as I welcomed it. “It will be okay Anna.” Gilda said.

“But...there’s so much to be worried about…” I said worriedly.

“It will all work out.”

“I agree. You have a talent for that.” Luna said.

“But...now the question is...who’s ass do I need to kick to make sure my new life doesn’t get screwed over.” I frowned.

“I like her.” Thor said.

“Not surprised.” Luna said with a laugh. “So, where too first?”

“The local Dwarven forge. I know two Blacksmiths there that will happily give us aid in what you require.” Thor explained.

“Are they the ones that made Mjolnir or something?” I inquired.

“As well as Celestia, Luna and Faust’s armor.” Thor stated. “They will be delighted to see me!”

As we arrived at the place, it was hot. Super hot in here. As we entered, Thor received a large thrown ingot to the face, knocking him on his ass. “Get yer lazy ass out of here ya fucking disapointing pile of horse shit!” Yelled one of the two dwarves. Yay they’re my height.

“Good to see you too Hale.” Thor said, getting back up. “I have a request for you both.”

“Oi! This better not be another wild and crazy stunt of yours!” The other dwarf yelled. The two were identical, both sporting the same ash covered black hair, beard, well built forms too. One, Hale, has a ponytail and the other, the one talking, was bald in just a small circle on their head.

“Nothing of the sort Kale.” Thor said, waving their anger off.

“Hi.” I waved carefully to the dwarves. “So...I heard you made Celestia and Luna’s armor and weapons?”

“Ah, those were better days.” Hale said. “Celestia’s armor was my masterpiece, only surpassed by the armor I made for her mother.”

“Psst. Luna’s armor is far grander and since you forgot we both worked on the armor for Faust!” Kale yelled. “Yes we worked those, and this moron's hammer. Honestly, it’s built to conduct and strike his foes with lightning, had we known he’d actually be using it to slam it into people’s faces we’d have never done it. Waste of fine art.”

“Well, when the only tool you have is a hammer, gonna start treating things like nails.” I shrugged.

“Bah.” Hale shrugged my comment off. “So what brings ya here ya daff oaf?”

“Young Anna here is a Goddess of Life.” That gained their attention, both looking at me now. “The world she lives on is not easily dealing with these monsters, Fiends, much like what we are dealing with. While we can fend them off, not many in her world can. In fact, she is the only one and she is currently with… many children. Can you help her and the others of her world?”

Hale and Kale exchanged a look, the two pondering for a while. “On one condition.” Hale started.

“We’re the only ones allowed to make them their weapons and armors, so long as we get the resources and food for the work, no payment required.” Kale added.

“That’s… quite generous.” Luna said.

“Bah. Anything for a Goddess of Life.”

“I get Anna is rare and all but… why the special treatment exactly?”

“Because as a Goddess of Life, Anna can undo death.” Thor said. We all looked over at him. “Through rebirth or a blessing, Anna can make almost anyone nearly immortal, the only exception is if they are slain by her other half, this yet unknown God of Death.”

“I...sadly have a feeling I know who it is, but I really hope it isn’t…” I grumbled. “So, what do you need material wise?”

“Everything from yer basic iron and copper to Child’s innocence and Frogs breath.” Hale said… what?

“Don’t worry about that Anna.” Thor said. “I know many who can help acquire the more… unique materials the dwarves are capable of using.”

“I...should remember that Norse materials are...more paradoxical by nature…” I said nervously.

“May we take your measurements?” Kale asked me. “My brother and I have some armor that would fit you well and with some tinkering, will serve you just as well.”

“Sure.” I nodded. “No harm in that right?”

Kale, and Hale both began measuring me along my body, and after that was done they each wrote down some notes in their own books before we headed off. Asgard is really a nice place… quite large and all but nice all in all.

Thor took us to the palace, where we met Odin. He looked exactly like Odin of norse myth. “Of for the love of… Thor… what did I say about interfering with other worlds… and you bring that harpy here…” Odin said.

“And hello to you, you old stubborn bastard.” Luna hissed.

“Father, Luna, please.” Thor said with a sigh. “Father, I know how you feel about the monsters, and while we can beat them we can’t turn a blind eye to other worlds any longer.”

“And as I have stated before, the gods of their own world can handle it, if they want to.” Odin said.

“But there is a new god on Equis, a Goddess of Life.” Thor motioned to me. I waved nervously. “A treasure like her is far too rare and valuable to not give aid.”

Odin sighed. “While seeing a new god is a welcomed sight, and a Goddess of Life at that, what would happen if we didn’t have the numbers needed for defending Asgard.”

“May I make a suggestion?” Luna asked.

“No, but you’ll keep talking regardless.” Odin said with a sigh.

“Anna is Pregnant.” Luna started. “And has quite the harem at the moment… I myself am a member.”

“The point?”

“My point is, you worry about numbers, as a Goddess of Life, Anna can save even those near or at death's door, even after death, and revive them. You’d need not worry about losing people or guards… for an… offering.”

Odin looked confused for a moment, before his one eye widened. “You slippery whore… I will discuss this with the Goddess of Life… alone.” Odin sood up, and began walking to a nearby hall. “Follow.” I looked to the others, and ran after Odin. Soon it was just us two walking in the hall. “Dare I ask what that harpy is like for you back home?” Odin asked me.

“She’s not a harpy, she’s my herd mate.” I frowned. “And I don’t care if you’re three times my size, I will beat you if you keep treating my loved ones like garbage.” I growled.

Odin laughed. “You have fire young one, I like that. Now then, are you alright with the terms your… herd mate, gave?”

“That...I’m going to be breeding soldiers, or bringing others back to life?” I asked carefully.

“Bringing them to life, for stars sake, I'm old and stubborn not an uncivil monster.” Odin said, offended. “A drop of your blood mixed with a high quality healing potion should be enough to even bring a corpse back to life so long as there's at least meat or bone left to pour it on.”

“Sounds about right.” I nodded. “But...currently, I have a death cult back home that’s praising this ‘Father’ person as some savior, and making them all unsent with Pyreflies and Seymour Guado is apparently that bastards right hand man.”

“Hm. I do not know of this Seymour or anyone that goes by the name Father, as for the cults, ugh, part of why I pulled my children and the others out of planets was because the religions were all getting a tad out of hand, and they’d ask us to solve their problems. Honestly, the mortals should learn to help themselves… but these monsters are a lot to handle for mere mortals. Perhaps it is time to get back into meddling with the mortals. Now, I ask again, you agree with the offer she made?”

“If it means my family will be safe, I can save the rest of my family from wherever the hell they are caged, and kick all this shit to the curb and be done with it…” I sighed out.

“Good. Now then,” Odin said, the two stopping before a door. “To you, Anna, Goddess of Life, I offer you my sons Balder and Thor, and,” Odin opened the door. I saw many… well armed and armored ladies riding on pegasus that… were pegasus. Unicorns even too! “The Valkari, to your family.”

“Wait...not to sound rude or anything...but didn’t Balder die? I thought I was told that was an actual thing before when I was...complaining you people pulled magic away from my world.”

“His body is here, in the tomb of greats. You can revive him with potion and blood and he will be yours.” Odin said. “I will fetch my wife so she can get her side of the family in on this… Hmm… I wonder who else I should inform? I will be back.” Odin said, leaving me at the doorway looking at all the… rather sexy valkyries… Who are all twice my size… even as Monochrome I’d be shorter than them...

“Good lord…” I muttered. “So uh...hi…” I said to all the Valkyries.

They all stopped, turning to look at me and walked over to me… help? “Who are you?” Asked one of them, she was tanned skinned, brown hair and blue eyes and… wow that armor both protects and highlight’s her figure… really well.

“I’m Anna...and uh...apparently I’m a new Goddess of Life that’s...going to be marrying Balder and Thor soon…”

“Balder… Oh… You can revive him as a Goddess of Life.” She said. “I’m Hildr, captain here. So, Odin is giving you both his sons, well, after you revive one, for marriage? Wow. So, why are you here?”

“I was originally supposed to get a ‘Divine Second Opinion’ from my original doctor to see how pregnant I was…” I started. “And...well the only real reason why I was allowed here is the key Discord gave me...and well...twenty two million kids…”

They all winced a bit at that. “Ouch.” Hildr said.

“Ah, Anna.” Odin said, running back down over to me. “My bad for leaving you. Ah, Hilder, glad you are here valkyries, meet Anna, I’ve married you all off to her.”

“... Wait what?!” Hildr yelled. The others either groaned or face palmed or blushed.

“She is a Goddess of Life, who best to protect her than you all, and as part of her family, I imagine all your children will grow into proud warriors. Now, if you’ll excuse me, Anna, my wife has a list of important people of note who will most likely also bring their own offerings for your family to grow. Come now.”

“Hold up, I didn’t say anything about dating all of these...objectively sexy ladies, why suddenly drop that on me and Gilda!?” I asked incredulously.

“You agreed to what your harpy- I mean, Herd mate, Gilda, offered. In exchange for potions to keep our warriors alive we give you offering. No better offerings than maidens and men for marriage.” Odin said, heading back inside the castle.

Hildr groaned. “He’s either gone senile or really want’s Thor out of the palace… And us…”

“No, you all just need to get a life, and get laid.” Odin said from the doorway as he ran off.

“Good lord…” I groaned. “So...welcome to the family I guess…”

“Thanks… Alright ladies, pack it up, we’ve got to form a portal to Anna’s home and… take shifts when we’re all there I guess.” Hildr sighed. “We’ll see you there, okay Anna?”

“Alright.” I nodded. “Just uh...if you meet the other herd mates me and Gilda have...explain things carefully to them?” I asked nervously.

"We'll try."


Back home I sighed as I cuddled up between Cream Heart and Gilda in the bed. Ugh… and I thought this whole thing with marrying all the royals on Equis was gonna be a pain.

“So...what did you both think?” I asked the two I was currently cuddled with. “About all of...this so far?”

"I ate out a goddess. I'm happy." Cream Heart said with a chuckle.

"We are gonna need a bigger bed." Gilda said.

“Yes, yes we are.” I said. “So...what did you think of all the new wives?”

"Hot damn." Cream said.

"My crotch…" Gilda whined.

“Your’s and mine Gilda…” I shuddered. “And as far as I know...more Pantheon’s might be joining in…”

"So, how was Balder when you revived him?" Cream asked.

“It’s like they made a puppy into a human being.” I chuckled. “He’s so sweet and kind and affectionate and adorable.” I chuckled.

"And a looker." Gilda added. "Seriously, yowza. If I wasn't bi and this harem wasn't so… open I'd be worried."

“Fair.” I nodded. “But he’s basically a sunshine child, so nice and sweet and nothing could keep him down.” I said honestly. “But...good to know that my blood can quite literally bring back the dead.”

"Well, let's get a nap in and when we wake up we can settle on what next." Gilda said.

"Yeah." Cream added.

“A good nights sleep will do us good…” I yawned. “It’s been...a heck of a day.”


I awoke in Zanarkand… hmm… there's something really soft on me?

"Good morning." That voice… I moved, head emerging between two large squishy mounds of… Chrysalis?! "Nice place you have here."

“Uh...how and why are you here and…” I raised my hands up and gave a quick squeeze. “Also your tits are huge…”

"I am, was, a Changeling Queen after all." She said, getting them off me and wow she's got a bod and wow she's naked! "As for why, after you ate my soul I arrived here. At first I was in a cage but this adorable little male human saw me, blushed, ran off then his father showed up and let me out in exchange for a 'good look at me' as he put it. Frankly I enjoy the attention."

“You met Tidus and Jecht…” I said honestly. “I don’t know why you were in a cage but sure.” I shrugged. “So what do you think of...the dream world of a Goddess of Life?”

"Not what I was expecting at all. I expected more something akin to nature or even Ponyville. This is nice though."

"Oh, She woke up!" I turned, seeing who I remembered from earlier, Ocellus… she looked about… fifteen, was well… figured and also naked. "Hi." She waved at me.

“Howdy Ocellus.” I said warmly. “How are you doing?”

"Good. Jecht is nice and Tidus is funny. Everytime he sees mom and I he turns red and runs away."

“Maybe it’s because you two are both butt naked and humans normally have clothes on all the time to hide the goods?” I pointed out.

"Ah. I figured, though Jecht seems to pay no mind to our nudity."

"Yes, in fact his emotions taste of excitement when he sees us." Ocellus said.

“Eh.” I shrugged. “So, is there anyone else new in here besides you two?”

"Grandpa… also our ancestors are outside."

"They couldn't fit inside." Chrysalis said. "Our ancestors, not father."

“Stuck outside? Where are we specifically?” I asked, looking around to see where we were really.

"Your room." Chrysalis said. She… picked me up and brought me to the window… oh my.

As far as I was able to see… Changelings. Lots of kings and queens too… and In the bay, two massive, mountain sized beings, one with wings and four heads, the other a rather… attractive, horned, burned skinned female, the two cuddling in the water. Oh… shit.

“Uh...okay so...the burned lady is the Succubus and...I didn’t think Dante’s Inferno was correct on...it being four heads with wings…”

"Meet the rest of the family Anna." Chrysalis said.

“Also, why the hell are they the size of a mountain?” I frowned. “And...there’s a whole lot of people...more so than I originally thought…”

"It's the entirety of the hive mind."

"Indeed." We turned… holy. I know that Changeling, I've shifted into her a lot lately. Monochrome. "It's quite nice to see how well my descendants have done." She entered the doorway, as nude as the rest and… is that Tidus unconscious in her arms. "Is this one okay? He took a look at me, spilled blood from his nose then passed out."

“Humans aren’t normally comfortable with full frontal nudity and...well can you blame him? You’re stupidly sexy woman.” I said bluntly.

“Hm, strange.” Monochrome said, taking a seat on the couch and resting tidus on her chest… why am I envious? “So, it’s a pleasure to meet you Anna.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you to Monochrome…” I said, my eyes staring longingly into her breasts and a little jealousy at Tidus for being a lucky bastard...which I shouldn’t feel right now and I don’t know why.

“Hm, if you’d like I can place you here as well?” Wait what?! Oh shit, right, emotion eaters! Chrysalis brought me over to her, taking Tidus and placing me atop Monochromes… oh wow, having them on me is one thing, feeling them… wow… “Are you comfortable?” She asked me.

“I’m sorry for uh...being a little envious of Tidus…” I said nervously. “But...yes...yes I am.”

“Good. Now then, you are a unique one, housing all the changelings of the past within yourself. This has never happened before.”

“Well...maybe it’s because I’m a Goddess of Life?” I inquired. “Still...don’t know how or why that happened, but it happened.”

“In any case, we are all here for you, as you need us.” Monochrome said. “You are the current Queen… and King actually. We are yours to command here and, according to Jecht, you can summon us to aid you as you wish. I myself am a former queen, but with you here, you are in charge. My form here is only a reflection of who and what I was in life.”

“Well...good to know.” I nodded. “But...it’s certainly a lot to take in now that...everyone’s here in a single place...wonder if we’re gonna have to renovate a whole bunch of stuff…”

“If you want, we can try something. Now then, what are your orders, my queen?” Monochrome asked me.

Before I could Speak, Tidus woke up, saw Monochrome, Ocellus, and Chrysalis and a jet of blood shot from their nose and they passed out again. Ocellus was giggling at that.

“You women are going to be the death of him.” I sighed out. “Also can you please put some clothes on? It’s gonna be like that for way too long if you don’t cover up the tits.”

“As you wish.”

Using shapeshifting, apparently a changeling can shapeshift into more than just animals, everyone was receiving clothes, and in here they didn’t need to or feel a worry about love reserves. Once about… a few hundred were dressed, mostly those in the building at the moment Tidus was able to wake up and stay awake. “So my perverted old man kept eyeballing you all?” Tidus asked as the changeling females nodded. He sighed. “I swear I’m gonna kill him…”

“To Changelings, nudity isn’t all that bad given they can just shape shift.” I said honestly. “But also...only if the one’s he’s staring at are okay with being ogled...otherwise no.”

“I’m fine with it. The emotions he gives off are… pleasing.” Monochrome said, licking her lips. Tidus’s face went red.

“My perverted dad aside… what happens now Anna?”

“I have no idea…” I sighed out. “I got new people for mine and Gilda’s herd...straight from Norse Mythology.”

“Oh, you gained some Asgardiens? They would make excellent mates.”

“Yes, they would~” Chrysalis purred.

Tidus got up, and left.

“Awh, he was adorable…” Ocellus pouted.

“You can chase after him sweetie.” Chrysalis said.

“Yay!” Ocellus cheared, rushing out the door behind Tidus.

Yuna is gonna be so jealous when she finally gets here.

“Poor Tidus, he already has his sights on one girl, and now he has another wanting to cling to him adorably.” I chuckled. “So...can someone please explain to me how I became a god when I didn’t do anything to deserve that or did anything to gain such power?”

“Well, judging from how this place is, your powers and the fact you absorbed not only Chrysalis, but also the Hive Mind and all our ancestors going back to the Succubus and Cherub, I’d say you were always one.” Monochrome said. “From what mom and dad told me, no way a new god could pull this off.”

“But I’ve never been one, and even if I was...then I’d have known it way earlier.” I said nervously.

She shrugged. “I’m sorry Anna, but these are answers we just don’t have, and I’m not sure if we ever will.”

“That sucks…” I sighed out. “But...considering I can bring back the dead...who knows, maybe I can bring you all back to life all things considered.”

“Would be nice. Always wondered how it felt being one the receiving end of my penis.” Now I was blushing.

After we talked for a while longer I headed off, taking a look around. Seeing all the… nude, changelings, was different but eh, they’ll get their clothes soon enough. As I was walking, I noticed something odd. On a wall in the middle of an alleyway, was a door. A single white wooden door. It stuck out cause it was so clean and… it looked like the door from my house back on earth.

“Uh...huh…” I started. “Why the hell is there a trap door in my own metal scape?” I frowned, walking towards the door, preparing myself for what might be on the other side as I grabbed the door knob and opened the door.

On the inside I saw… woah. It was a large garden, filled with fruit trees, bushes and tall grass. A pond sat in the middle of it and a gazebo rested next to. This is… beautiful.

“Talk about idyllic.” I muttered, in awe at how beautiful this place was.

Once I entered I walked around here. I tasted an apple and it was amazing. I feel guilty about this being better than AJ’s apple. I walked over to the Gazebo. Woah… This is- “Just like what you drew as a child.” I flinched. That- That voice. I turned… His face… that hair… those crimson eyes… “You drew this very gazebo, wishing you’d get to meet your true love under one.” Zeke Ventral said, walking up to me. I- I’m cornered in here!

“The fuck are you doing here?” I growled, trying to summon my celestial armor as I legit didn’t know if my powers worked in here or not.

“Ah, my love, there is no need for violence here. You have entered our promise, here, there is no need for fear or violence.” He said, taking a seat. “It has been quite some time my sweet.”

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t strangle you right now?” I growled.

“Oh, you don’t remember? That’s saddening. Here, a gift, from me, to you.” Zeke snapped their fingers.

”Here we can always be together, and we don’t have to worry about our duty.” My voice rang in my head.

”Of course, Anna. Here, we can enjoy embrace, and solitude. Zeke’s voice replied.

Fuck… Why… Why do I feel… happy?

“No...no no no…” I shook my head again. “I don’t love you, Zeke Ventral, and I never will! You murder innocents for fun asshole!”

They looked at me for a moment, then smiled. “Right, this form. I apologize for the confusion, but much like you, my real form can not fit within this room. This body has been what I have used to interact with you from the day we met.”

“Eat a dick.” I growled. “You’ve killed innocents for fun...I have a family that I love and care for…” I said, trying to fight back this strange sense of calm and joy. “Just...who are you?”

“You have heard my name. Here, on Equis, I am known as Father. To you, I am Yevon, God of Death, and you, Anna, are my other half. My Goddess of Life.”

I stood there, dumbstruck by what I just heard. “No...that’s...that’s impossible.”

“Ah, but it’s true Anna my love.” They touched their chest, over their heart. It glowed a dark, sickly purple and black while mine glowed a bright white and gold in response. “Bound by duty and divinity… and, love.”

“But...if your Yu Yevon...then...that makes me…” I took a step back, some strange mental disconnect finally clicking. “What...how? Why!? This can’t be happening!” I started to fully panic here, not believing what was either coming through to me now or that this bastard was my ‘other half’.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. This happens.” They said, standing up and walking up to me. “Sometimes you forget, but it always comes back to you, in time.”

“Stay away from me!” I shouted, backing away from him. “This isn’t real...this can’t be happening...you’re the asshole supporting Zer and others! You’re the asshole trying to ruin my life!” I couldn’t help but tear up as my heart and mind waged war with new emotions I’d really not have at the moment.

They took a step closer, I took one back and we kept that up til I hit the back of the gazebo. With nowhere to turn they caught up to me, and hugged me. Why… Why does this feel… good? Why does my body want his touch?! “It’s alright, in time, you’ll remember, and remember our duty in this vast reality.” He took a step away, letting me go… I… don’t want him to… He stepped aside. “This land, made with a promise, will be here when you wish to return.”

I wanted to say something...but then remembered...what he did to Gilda through Zer….what he did to the Deer Kingdom through his mind controlled Unsent...what he is doing right here and now...I grit my teeth and clenched my fists. “I don’t know what’s going on...I don’t know why my body misses you...but if there’s one thing I know…” I glared at him. “Is that I’m going to stop you, and all your bullshit from happening. Got it?”

They sighed. “As you wish, my love.” They said, motioning the door. “Til next we meet.”

“Just...an honest question…” I stared at him. “Why...do I feel bad about leaving?” I asked, against my better judgement...I just had to know why I felt a tug at my heart when he motioned to the door.

They looked at me, smiling sadly as they walked in front of me again. I flinched, wanting to punch or kick but… He took my hands, pulled me close… and kissed me. I melted… this… this feeling, this kiss… this… is how I feel when… I’m with Gilda… He broke the kiss, and stepped aside.

I stood, frozen for what felt like an eternity as tears began flowing from me. I ran, rushing outside this paradise and through the door, closing it shut behind me and hit the ground, crying… Why… Why… WHY!? Why do I feel love for him?!

“Damn it…” I sobbed. “Why...I hate him for trying to ruin my life...and everyone I care about...so why…”

I cried there, in that dirty, cold alley, in front of that clean, pristine door til I awoke back in Equestria.


“Uhh… Anna, not that I mind that much but.. Why are you clinging to me like velcro?” Gilda asked. When I woke up I latched onto Gilda and haven’t let go. Breakfast, bathroom, shower, I was not letting my bird go… not after that....

“I’m not letting go…” I said, holding onto him tightly. “I...I can’t let go…” I muttered, starting to tear up as that moment still haunted me.

Gilda sighed, petting me then feeding me a cracker. “Must have been some nightmare.”

As the day went on I was still clinged onto Gilda all the way to bedtime. As I was trying to get some shut eye… my stomach… ugh… I don’t… For the first time today, I let go of Gilda, and ran to the bathroom, tossing my dinner down the toilet. “Aren’t you supposed to feel that in the morning?” Gilda asked, rubbing my back.

“I...I don’t know…” I coughed. “I also thought it would have happened months later...not now…”

“Maybe Goddess pregnancies are just different like that?” They said, another hurl of my dinner hitting the water.

“Still sucks…” I groaned in pain. “Well...better than getting some sleep at this point…”

“Make room for two!” Cream Heart yelled as she barged in.

The next morning was a repeat of last night, and eating we downed a lot of food. “Uh… Anna, that’s Hay.” Gilda said.

I can’t stop eating it...

“Uh...help...I can’t stop.” I said worriedly.

“Weird Pregnancy cravings.” Cream said, dipping a pickle into sour cream and eating it. “Word of advice, don’t fight it.”

After breakfast I was with Gilda on the couch, finally relaxing when, out of nowhere, I sneezed. Pyreflies shot out and quickly formed a tiny Dingo. “That’s new…” Gilda said.

“I….uh…” I blinked, seeing the tiny dingo...act like a puppy. “I...don’t know how...but we got a puppy…”

Later, I went on a walk to visit AJ. She hasn’t moved in with us yet and she still needed some attention. Upon my arrival she and I walked through the apple trees. Another sneeze and Pyreflies flew into a tree, growing it twice as big and grew a face. “I’m alive! Yes! Finally!”

“... Is it weird I had a dream just like this once?” AJ asked me.

“God damn it…” I grumbled. “And no, it’s not AJ…” I sighed out. “Okay you, before you start running around...how you feeling?”

“Be free my apples!” The apple tree shook like a wet dog, throwing apples all around with no real direction. “Grow and plant your roots!”

“Should… should we do something?” AJ asked me.

“My guy, calm down please.” I said to the tree carefully. “Why are you suddenly acting like this?”

“I can speak and move!” The tree said, pulling it’s roots up and forming… not legs but roots that let them move. “I will send my apples across the land!” And with that, it… ran, off out of the farm and into the Everfree.

“Welp… That happened.” AJ said.

“For fuck sakes…” I groaned, putting my face in my hands as I already knew this was going to become a massive pain in the ass.

Thankfully the rest of my date with AJ went well, we even got in a quick make out session before I headed off and she had to tell her family why one of their trees was missing.

After that I met back up with Gilda to meet up with Peppermint and start that date off. The large mare was happy about the news, and we kept it simple, staying at her place to enjoy a meal to hopefully avoid… something weird happening.

“So Peppermint...how have things been going for ya?” I asked curiously.

“Good. I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time.” She said, handing me some more salad. “Sorry you have some weird pregnancy symptoms though.”

“It’s not something I’ll get used to soon...but hopefully it doesn’t get out of hand.” I sighed out. “And thank you.” I nodded while taking the salad plate. “So what do you think of all the Asgardians joining?”

“I think it’s nice to finally be smaller than someone for a change.” She laughed.

“If Anna’s new forms have showed me anything it’s that I can handle a lady twice my height.” Gilda said.

“Oh, that a promise~” Peppermint asked with a flirty tone.

“Don’t tempt us.” I chuckled.

“Is it tempting if I was planning on us getting to that after our meal?” Peppermint asked.

“You’re filly isn’t here right?” Gilda asked.

“Nah, she’s with her cousin Twist.” Peppermint said. “The house is ours all night.”

“Then we better finish up if we’re gonna be enjoying some fun times.” I chuckled.

Enjoy fun times we did. While everything was going well, when I… shifted to Monochrome, wanting to enjoy this more… I blacked out.

I woke up feeling… holy crap I can’t feel my legs… holy crap what happened?! Peppermint’s room was… stained, for lack of a better word, with you can guess what. The mare in question was as stained as the room and I was sleeping on her. I was… just as stained and looking around I spotted Gilda half buried under her right breast.

“Well...this certainly happened…” I muttered.

“Oh good, you’re sane again… little help.” Gilda asked. I pulled them out and helped… clean a few stains off them.

“The hell happened?” I asked nervously. “I just turned into Monochrome and...blacked out…”

“Yeah… little after that your eyes went kinda… weird. One went up, another went down, you got this wide goofy smile then started humping Peppermint, every hole in the poor mare, then me. Then bit me with some changeling venom and rode me to fill every hole in you, then bit Peppermint and from there it was an orgy and you shifted to various forms and it was a rinse repeat til we passed out.” Gilda sighed. “So odds are, from what that Asgardien Doctor said, you just… yeah you probably have a lot more than two million babies in ya. You even managed to give Peppermint one and rode that for the better part of two hours.”

“Good lord…” I sighed out.

"Can we do it again?" I stared at Gilda. "What? It was amazing."

“Well...next date okay?” I softly pat Gilda’s head.

"Perfect." Gilda said, giving me a kiss.

I kissed my lovely griffin back, just enjoying being with him and things being simple...well simple enough.

There was a shift under us, Peppermint grabbing us both and turning over, nuzzling the two of us between her chest and giving each of us a kiss. "That. Was. Amazing." She purred, giving me an extra sloppy kiss. "If I'd known this is what I would be getting I'd have moved in on day one."

“Well...we wanted to at least get to know you first before...this.” I said nervously. “Also this wasn’t here day one...at least Monochrome and some other stuff…”

"Stiff, I haven't been that physically satisfied in… ever really."

"I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg." Gilda added.

"Oh yeah." I chuckled. "It'll only get better from here, I know it."

Needless to say, cleaning up wasn't so much fun, though it did paint me a vivid image of what I did in my… whatever that was state last night. What was really weird was that after I could move my legs… I wanted to go again. Like, really bad.

While Peppermint began her own move, I called Changelings to help her in that, I went off to see Tommy. It's been a while and Twilight. I haven't seen her in a while. Upon entering the library I realized I could smell… everyone. Tommy, his little girlfriends, Twilight. It was a scent I never actually smelled before, or maybe never noticed before, and now it smacked me in the face… especially Twilight's. I ended up following it to the basement, where Twilight kept her home built laboratory.

The mare in question was working on some machine and studying old machina parts and pieces… damn it why do I still want sex?!

“Uh...hi Twilight.” I said nervously, trying not to focus on my growing libido.

"Oh, Anna!" Twilight said, walking over and giving me a hug. Her scent hit me hard and her touch made me… quite happy down there… "It's been a while. How are you holding up? I heard the news and, wow, I knew Gods could have lots of children but this is completely unexpected." Twilight said, finally breaking the hug. It did nothing to calm me down.

“Well...that’s just me being a Goddess of Life I suppose.” I said sheepishly. “And...pregnancy is doing strange things for me…”

"Really, like what?"

“Besides the morning sickness, me eating...a whole lot of hay...me sneezing pyreflies onto things and bringing them alive...and even after I...blacked out and had super fun with Peppermint and Gilda...still a waterfall down there…” I blushed in embarrassment, hating how weirdly horny I am even after how much fun I had not too long ago.

"That is… quite strange." Twilight said. "I did a little research when I heard you were actually a Goddess, and a Goddess of life at that. I didn't find much but each god or goddess handles things like pregnancy differently. Especially if it's a craving. Some I hear crave foods, or even activities."

"I...really hope that doesn't mean I'll be craving sex every minute for nine months…" I said nervously.

"Hard to say. It could be temporary or it could change from day to day. You'd have to ask a God Doctor about it."

Back to Asgard then…

By the time I actually got there I had to change pants twice and now restored to a skirt since right now pants and I can't be together. "I see, and when did this first occur?" The Asgardian doctor I spoke to yesterday asked.

“Well...me being hornier than a pack of rabbits during heat season started after a date with Peppermint and Gilda...kind of made me black out and...maybe needed to burn an entire room…” I said sheepishly.

"Hm. Did you Shapeshifter while… enjoying yourselves?"

“I turned into Monochrome first...that’s when I blacked out, and both Gilda and Peppermint said I started doing some...pretty amazing things with my shapeshifting powers.” I said nervously.

"Hmm… I have a theory. First, I'll need you to taste something." He said, reaching into his bag and pulling out what looked like a gummy candy. "Eat this."

“Uh...sure.” I said while taking the gummy candy and eating it. “I’ve also been...craving hay for some reason.”

It tasted really sweet and tart, like a nice ripe cherry, then, changed to apples, fish, more fish, cactus apples, beef? And it kept swapping flavors til I swallowed. "And what did it taste like?"

“I...honestly have no idea.” I shrugged. “It kept changing flavors from apples, to a whole lot fish, cactus apples, and weirdly beef...is that a problem?” I asked nervously.

"I was concerned about this but now my concerns are confirmed. You see, normally when someone Shapeshifts while with a child they can adapt to pregnancy cravings of that form. In your case Anna, all those forms cravings are hitting you at once. Hay from the Equine, Sex most likely from the succubus and maybe even Changelings given the amount of emotions it produces, and most likely more later on."

“Oh...no…” I started. “Uh...so how screwed am I considering...all my forms?” I asked nervously.

"It… will not be an easy pregnancy period, I can tell you that much and sadly I can't offer any remedies as they could negatively affect the children. I'm sorry to say but your options are to just muscle through it and try and satisfy the cravings as they come. The sexual craving most likely was triggered when you shifted into Monochrome. Did you shapeshift into any other forms while your blackout occurred?"

“Uh…” I started. ”If anyone’s near Gilda and Peppermint...can any of you ask what forms I shifted in during our...fun time?” I mentally asked through my Hive Mind link.

It was a while before I got a reply… and the reply was that easily… the majority of my forms. The ones with physical bodies anyways…

"I see… " The doctor said when I told him this. "I'm sorry Anna, but as I said, you'll have to muscle through and satisfy the cravings as they come. I recommend you keep these Changeling servants close at hand to help get you things you need, your lovers for the more physical desires too. And take this." He handed me a key. "This will bring me right to my office should any more troubles occur."

“This is gonna suck…” I groaned, taking the key. “Thanks doc…”


Coming home and telling everyone this was perhaps the most embarrassing thing I have ever done. Especially since immediately after I finished I grabbed Gilda and tried to get this sex craving out the window as the skirt was now also tossed into the burn pile. Needless to say my poor bird took stamina potion, after stamina potion til that finally left. He is currently keeping his penis on ice…

The next craving to hit was for hay again. Hay fries, hay burgers, hay churros, if it was hay based I was eating it. In bulk. "I'm actually kinda envious how you're eating all that and not even looking like you are." Rarity said as she helped feed me some hay bacon.

“I have to feed over twenty million kids, please don’t…” I started sadly. “Plus this is one craving out of...like fifty or something.”

"I heard about the sex one. How is Gilda by the way?"

"His hips are...doing fine at least." I said sheepishly.

"He is a trooper for tending to your needs at the risk of his member." Rarity said. "I have to say the Changelings are quite the delight to have around for help."

“Because they can pose as any creature on the planet besides a few races?” I inquired. “Only one’s being...Diamond Dogs, Dragon’s and a few others?”

"That, and their fashion sense is surprisingly on point and forward." She said, filling my plate with more hay bacon.

“Thank you.” I nodded. “I uh...hope I’m not eating too much…” I said sheepishly. “Don’t want to run out of food here because of my...cravings.”

"It's not an issue Darling." Rarity said

It was tomorrow when the hay craving left and after my usual morning sickness I was just trying to relax for a bit before the next weird thing hit me.

“Can’t I have a normal pregnancy?” I grumbled. “Not having any of this weird shit happening?”

"Given you are a goddess, I doubt it." Luna said. She was on the couch with me, rubbing my back while we sat. "Gilda should be perfectly fine by tonight. Zecora is actually making some special potions to help when the next sex craving hits you."

“My doctor said not to use any cause it might hurt the kids.” I said nervously. “Also...I’m a goddess, shouldn’t I be...I don’t know, immune to this?”

"Just because you are a Divine being doesn't mean you are immune to everything Anna." I pouted. "It will just be until the birth."

“I don’t expect to be immune to everything, but I expect to be immune to this crap…” I groaned. “And that won’t happen for another nine months…”

"It will all be alri- Anna?" I shifted into a Griffon, got up and started grabbing pillows off the couch into a pile on the floor. "What are… you doing?"

“I’m making myself comfy.” I pouted as I started making myself a pillow fort. “It will be Fort Condor, and none are allowed inside my comfy fort.” I said, not knowing why I was doing any of this but I was indeed making a pillow fort, don’t know why, but it was coming together and it was comfy and I liked it.

Luna looked at me puzzled, then her eyes widened as I was wrapping it all up in jackets I grabbed from the closet. "Oh! You are nesting, all winged races do this. I've never actually seen it but I heard the maids who are Pegasus talk about this from time to time." Luna said as I climbed inside my fort and curled up… this is nice.

“I have now made Fort Condor, all who trespass shall incur my wrath...if they don’t bring snacks and cuddles.” I said, my griffon pride blinding me to how adorable I was being. “Also...that’s neat.”

As I enjoyed my comfy fort Tommy showed up at some point and was talking to me… and laughing. "So, my sister the goddess nearly sexed her fiance's penis off his crotch."

“Oh hush you.” I blushed in embarrassment. “But...how are you doing Tommy?”

"Could be worse. The girls are all clingy, but at this point I'm getting used to it. Been teaching Button about sword fighting, so far though he prefers daggers but I guess that's because they're easier for him to hold."

“True.” I shrugged. “But uh...so I’m going through a lot of things if you weren’t told yet…”

"All your forms basically hitting you with pregnancy cravings and such at once. Twilight told me. Actually that's part of why I'm here."

“And why’s that?” I inquired.

"Well, given your… situation I was wondering if they would be similar to some fiend activity I've been studying in the Everfree. Wanna see if there is any similarities that can let us know if they're nesting or carrying or something."

“Sure.” I nodded. “I think I can come out of Fort Condor real quick...but no one claimed to drop by with snack’s or cuddles.” I pouted.

I crawled out of my fort and sat in front of Tommy. He brought out a note book. "Okay so the main ones I've been studying are the Dingo and Killer Bee. I've noticed a Killer Bee actually cocooning themselves and a few days later that cocoon was now a hive. As for Dingos I suspect they tunnel into the ground and birth there cause I've seen them run in and out of holes clearly dug by them."

“That’s...rather concerning.” I said nervously.

"Yeah, if your… pregnancy symptoms match their behavior we can know which fiends are making nests and how to find them, and take them out. So… care to shift into a Dingo?"

“Uh...which one? Normal or my Crystal version?” I inquired.

"Normal for now."

“Alright.” I nodded, shifting into my Dingo form and, thankfully, not feeling any of my pregnancy problems. ”I don’t remember if I can talk normally in my Dingo form…” I thought to myself.

As I sat, waiting for something I took a sniff in the air and… what is that? I followed the smell and began sniffing around until I found that Dingo puppy I sneezed out earlier… I picked them up and immediately began trying to clean them. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Taste like dirt. Not clean enough.

”This is fucking gross…” I mentally whined, not knowing why I’m doing this.

Once the puppy was clean enough I picked them up and carried them with me to Fort Condor where I curled around them. The puppy cuddled up to me and began to nap. It occured to me… technically, this puppy is my baby. Maybe not the typical baby given I literally sneezed it into existence but still...

”Well...this is at least something.” I thought to myself honestly, softly nuzzling my baby Dingo.

After a while I crawled out, running outside, Tommy following and I waited and sat for… something. "Hunting to feed the young." Tommy muttered as they wrote something down in their notebook. "Not too different from natural wolves."

Given what he said there I decided to shift into it’s max form, the Ethereal Dire Wolf and stood up. “Well, considering this is it’s ‘final evolution’, I’d have to agree and I might have just fucked myself with a possible new pregnancy problem.” I said worriedly.

"How so?" Tommy asked.

“Uh...I don’t know...just...how different this form is to a standard fiend.” I said honestly, looking over myself again.

"Oh, worried you added to your already mountain of pregnancy side effects?"

“Maybe...no idea if I did or not...I most certainly hope not.” I sighed out. “But...I’m waiting for something...something important.” I said, turning around and looking towards where I was originally staring and waiting for.

"Huh." Tommy said as he waited with me. For a while nothing much happened… then I got it. The scent of prey. I rushed, knocking Tommy over as I did and in a blink I was elsewhere and killed my prey with one swipe of my claws across it's neck. What… did… I… kill?

"Wow that form is fast." Tommy said as he caught up a minute later. "Holy fuck you killed an Ursa Major."

I looked down...seeing that it was indeed a forty foot tall, purple furred, star filled bear that was currently on the ground dead. “Uh…” I shivered in fear. “How...was this my prey? These things are supposed to be damn near as tanky as Dragons, and I’ve heard dragon’s can tank a whole host of shit!” I slightly panicked.

Before I could do anything else I absorbed… it's soul.

New Form Obtained: Cosmic Class Beast: Ursa Major.

“Uh...okay, that answered my own question.” I said nervously. “But...I’m not helping with the creatures of the Everfree getting taken over by the Fiends damn it…” I frowned. “Okay so...what next on your list?”

"The Killer Bee. I wanna know how and why they cocoon themselves and if it does become a hive."

“Um...sure, I have it’s form and it’s maxed form if you want.” I said honestly, having had enough pyreflies to just max all of my forms back in the Hospital.

"Just the normal is fine."

I nodded, shifting to the normal Killer Bee and… I began spitting out… wax, I think, around me in a circle. I kept at it for hours until I was cocooned entirely from the outside… now what?

”Kind of wished I could talk, or at least share my hive mind with Tommy right now…” I mentally groaned, not knowing what to do here considering I was a bee and not a caterpillar so I wasn’t sure what the hell to do here.

After a while I began sleeping. When I woke up I felt… different… hey is someone walking all… over me? I opened my- Ahhhh! I can see in every direction! Ah! I'm covered in Killer Bees and… honey?

Killer Bee Sub Variation Evolution Acquired: Bee Hive

”What the fuck is going on?” I panicked in pure confusion. “Hello?” I tried to say, my question actually, and surprisingly, coming out in a strange vibration from all the Killer Bee’s flapping their wings in a certain way.

"Anna!" Tommy called, emerging from some bushes. "Where are you?"

“I’m...the Hive itself.” I buzzed to him. “I...don’t know how or why though…”

"Huh… so their hives are living beings. Kinda like Changelings."

“I don’t know how or why…” I buzzed nervously. “I can see in three sixty...I’m covered in Killer Bee’s and Honey, and I can’t move…”

"Can you shift? Or command them?"

“I could have commanded them even before I became like his.” I said, trying to move the Killer Bees around me to see how much control I had over them.

They all moved up, down, left, right, fetched jars from the house and stored the honey in them, and when I shifted both my hive body and all the Killer Bees around me vanished as I took human form. "That is amazing." Tommy said. "So they become the hive and spawn new Killer Bees." Tommy then tasted the honey. "Not bad."

“You ate your sisters honey…” I started. “But so far...things are happening that I didn’t think possible for Fiends…”

"It ain't the games that's for sure." Tommy chuckled. "Let's get this honey back home and I'll let the others know the burrows are likely Dingo dens and the Killer Bee hives are all one conscious entity."

“Which is really concerning…” I sighed out. “But hopefully this can be solved soon…”

"Or…" Tommy said, picking up four jars of honey. "We can use that."

“What do you have in mind?” I asked carefully.

"Well, think about it. Killer Bees are just that, giant bees. These hives prove they must pollinate if they produce Honey, and what better guard dogs than well trained Dingos and their variations? All the electric based ones can endlessly power cities. You can tame them, then we can co exist."

“I mean...while that’s true…” I said, starting to hate the sudden thought process of what I really was. “It’s...gonna take a while for this to work…”

"The best solutions to a problem often do." Tommy said with a shrug.

“Alright...so anything else?” I inquired to my little brother, trying to get those bad thoughts out of my head.

"Not for the time being, for now let's go get this honey home and you… hopefully can figure out how to store that." He motioned to the Ursa Major corpse. Right… forgot about that for a bit…

After getting back home and managing to drag that back home, Gilda met me outside, surprised at seeing a dead cosmic monster, and impressed. He began working on it around the time Thor, Balder and the Valkyries showed up and all helped out. As did Hale and Kale, the two taking the hide and bones for materials.

It was around this time my next weird pregnancy side effect kicked in. I shifted into a Minotaur, and began running in a circle. For a long time.

"How long has she been at it?" Balder asked.

"Two hours." Gilda said, looking at his stopwatch.

“It’s good exercise damn it.” I told them bluntly. “Also...I have no idea why I’m doing this...please help…”

"Okay I think I found it." Twilight said as she teleported in. "Pregnant Minotaurs sometimes run in circles as part of claiming territory. Most expecting mother's run around their homes, mate or even children after birth. Any who enter the circle will be charged and tackled. And possibly impaled by their horns."

“Uh...huh…” I started. “Good to know...and also didn’t think Minotaurs were so protective…”

"They are walking muscle so, that's expected." Gilda said. "How long do they do this at a time?"

"Up to five… days in a row." Twilight said.

“Uh...I don’t know if I can run for that long...or if my body will make me do that…” I said nervously.

"Well if it lasts more than eight hours I can cast a sleeping spell."

“That would be for the best.” I said honestly.

Eight hours later, Twilight cast the spell.


I woke back up in Zanarkand, in that Alley in front of that door. Part of me wanted to just walk away and blockade this whole alley… the others… wants… needs answers.

“Which should I listen to? The sensible part of my brain that’s telling me ‘fuck him’...or follow whatever the hell is compelling me towards him.” I frowned. “Damn it…” I growled as I got up and went to the door. “I’m not going to let my unwanted emotions get the better of me…”

I entered the room, it was just as I left it… perfect.

“Why the hell is this perfect place here?” I frowned.

"It was our promise." Shit! I jumped, Zeke- No… Yevon, said, behind me suddenly. "A place where duty to our divinity holds no grasp."

“Why the fuck would I make a promise with you?” I growled.

They sighed. "So many memories, so many lifetimes. But this promise comes from our first." They said, walking towards the lake. I followed. When they sat at the lake edge I seated a distance from them. "I remember that day so clearly, as if it was moments ago."

“Save it with the sappy shit…” I grumbled, looking over the lake and...seeing those grey pyreflies from a while ago. “Oh, there here...cause of course…” I muttered, yet another thing completely unknown to me that I’d probably rather not know why they exist.

"A substitute, the real thing is always better, but when we met, you received their powers and I had to make my own. Far less stable, sadly."

“You should be dead.” I told him bluntly. “Either by myself, or from Tidus’s group back in Spira.”

"I was." He said, the grey pyreflies floating around his hand. "I was born in this universe a god of cycles. Death and Life repeating endlessly on the worlds I called home. Until that group, broke my cycle, and killed me. Then… I awoke, and when I did, you were there. Reborn, as only a God of Death, and you, my other, a Goddess of Life."

“And whoever did that made a mistake.” I frowned. “Also, what’s with the Grey Pyrelfies? I found that little clump but it’s...not finished, and I don’t know what it does or what it’s meant to be.”

"As I said, they are artificial and unstable. You'd think I could recreate something I've used and been with since the dawn of time." They laughed. "At first, I was formless, and so very weak. You and I… how do I put this… I had to reside within you, until I was able to gain a form for myself. I didn't know why or how it happened, but I saw things through your eyes, felt through your hands… it was so… different, than how I'd lived from before."

"That isn’t artificial.” I stated while pointing to the Grey Pyreflies. “You’re artificial shit isn’t that shade of grey, and I absorbed it way before I had my changeling powers to finally absorb the artificial crap.” I brought up. “And...why me? Why am I the unlucky person to have to deal with your bullshit?” I said, the special pyreflies circling around Yevon as if they knew who he was and...cared for him.

"Honestly, I don't know." He said. "I asked you once, after regaining my body. You just told me it wouldn't make sense." He sighed. "Heh, I remember when I first got my body back. You had killed an imposter, or maybe, it was a mindless husk of who I was before? Whatever it was, after you killed them, I regained my powers, well, the ones I have now, and took this form. He was on your mind a lot. When your father saw me after that he tried to cut my head off." He laughed. "Your brother too."

“That’s because you’re a bastard, and the person you look like was apart of a horrible crime family.” I frowned.

"It was the only form I felt appropriate. Most others you saw and spoke with in the world were too familiar to you, and given who I was, wouldn't taking this form be appropriate? For a long time you all kept me tied and gagged, pondering just what to do with me. Of course, having a human body was new… so I didn't know about… a lot of things."

“We should have kept you like that and threw you off a cliff.” I frowned. “Okay, so here’s some questions about other things, why the hell is Wakka, Khimari, and I can only assume the other group from Spira here on Equis trapped as stone statues?” I asked.

"You didn't want them to die." He said simply. "Spiral, as you can guess, is… gone. You cared for them so much, the thought of them gone… terrified you."

“Then what the hell was Wakka’s point of view on a Second Sin?” I asked. “The hell was that about?”

He sighed, letting the Grey Pyreflies float away as he traced a finger across the air, a line of his normal, artificial ones appearing as he did. "Time is like a vast ocean, every drop of water in it is a second or less in the grand scheme. As Gods, we have some… limited control of what we can do and how we can utilize it, if we can at all. As Gods of life and death we both exist within all points of time. In a sense you can say we both exist within each drop of water in that ocean. To disrupt an event taking place in the past or future requires a… large amount of effort and… a big splash." A mini Sin appeared, splashing into the line and breaking it.

"Why am I not surprised…" I grumbled. "What about Seymoure? Why the fuck did you bring him here?"

"Honestly? He interested me. Never before had I seen a mortal so devoted to his beliefs, and so delusional and hypocritical in his goals and desires. At first it was to see what made his so crazy, and afterwards it became a form of punishment."

"I mean...yeah, that works." I shrugged. "Bastard still needs to get his ass kicked though…" I grumbled.

"Hence his placement."

“True…” I nodded. “You claim we’ve met before, and...magically, somehow fell for each other...but I don’t remember a damn thing about it, how come you remember but I don’t?” I asked, given that I remember nothing of all this crap but he magically believes I’m still the same person he fell for originally.

He redrew the line in Pyreflies, the mini Sin splashing and breaking it. "Gods are not immune to consequences. When you went back, saved your friends and family, it reset time itself, and in order to do so, used all your Divine energy. This made you basically mortal, though so long as life continued, you'd regain your strength in time. This sometimes made you forget things, and like this time, you'd forget almost everything."

“Convenient…” I grumbled. “So...we’ve done this song and dance before? You trying to over step your bounds and me kicking your ass, but then I...reset time again?”

"I overstep as a result of your… reset, for lack of a better word. Gods that are pairs, like us, when one gains more power than the other, the balance of the world they oversee suffers. Until you regain full power, Death is dominant on Equis."

“It wasn’t before you stepped in and let your mind controlled slaves murder thousands because you deemed it so.” I growled. “It wasn’t before you gave Zer the power to do whatever the fuck he wanted to Gilda you asshole!” I shouted at him.

"I gave them power, yes. What they do after is their own choices. Do you honestly believe that without powers this Zer would have never touched them? And for the dead, I am a God of Death. I am unable to save life, but you, you can undo the damage Anna. This land, this replica of Zanarkand is a form of the afterlife, gathering all their Pyreflies and completing their souls. Once you do recreating bodies for them is a simple task."

“Then why all the Unsent?” I asked bluntly. “You control them, why keep them spreading like wild fire? Also the fuck are those abominations?”

"The abominations are… honestly unexpected. But Sombra's fragments have been… creative in their work. And I told you, until your powers once again match mine, Death is the dominating force on Equis. My mere existence keeps them spreading."

“Then how come I can control them to...some strange extent?” I asked. “I don’t remember life being able to control the undead like that.”

"It is the Pyreflies. As a Goddess of Life, you are one of few gods in all existence with the power to create new souls. Commanding the fragments still bound to flesh and bone is child's play for you."

“Sounds...fair enough I suppose.” I said honestly. “This is still...just a massive pain in the ass for me...confusing...and all my pregnancy problems aren’t helping either…” I grumbled.

"Oh, you are with child again?"

“Hold up, again?” I asked carefully. “This is the first time I’ve been pregnant, and I have to pop out twenty two million or so adults cause I can’t raise my kids because of either my powers or you...so back to the ‘again’ part?”

He looked at me, then grabbed a blade of grass and flicked it into the water of the pond, making a ripple effect. "Each time you go back, undo deaths and calamity in a timeline you save those which you care for most. Your mother's, father's, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters. This 'song and dance' as you call it has happened so many times, and each time you go back to save what you are afraid to lose, forgetting yourself, your identity, and even those you saved. This is not the first time you have been a mother, Anna. Far from it."

“Good lord…” I grumbled. “Still so much to think about...too much to think about…” I sighed out. “I just...wanted to save my family and maybe be a hero...this is too much for a girl like me…” I grumbled, seeing those strange pyreflies circling around me. “And what do you want?” I huffed at them, not knowing what their doing but my clothes started to change for...some reason. “Uh...excuse me, what the hell?” I frowned, seeing my clothes shift into a...strangely familiar dress...wait, am I wearing a kimono!? “Wait, this...this can’t be right.” I got up as I looked myself over...this is the Kimono I’ve always dreamed of wearing, a dress made of pure white silk, going down with patterns that seemed like a ‘flowing river of stars’, flowing down from my right shoulder and circling around my body till it ended at my legs in what seemed to me an ocean of...wait, those are pyreflies! “Uh...I...what is this?” I asked, staring at Yevon as he looked...just as surprised as me.

"You… used to wear that outfit a lot. In many of the timelines where we meet again… including the first."

“But...that’s impossible, I...haven’t thought about this in years…” I said, feeling the smooth as hell silk, the entire outfit fitting me rather well all things considered. “But...how’s that possible? I don’t remember pyreflies doing a sudden clothes change, especially one I don’t remember anything about…”

"These ones are special." Yevon said, standing as he held one gently. "These Pyreflies… are yours."

“...wut?” I blinked, not sure if I heard him right.

"As Gods, our souls are… unique. Mine is an endless abyss one would associate with The Void, yours… endlessly fragments off pieces, creating new souls… when you reset, the fragments you make end up holding your own memories."

“So...I need to go out and...collect myself?” I asked. “What, is that gonna give me super forms to change into or something?”

"You saw the upgraded fiend forms the first pod of that energy gave you, right? It will give you back your lost powers. And, hopefully, memories."

“Only problem I see with those upgraded fiend forms...is that they don’t look like Fiends…” I said nervously. “But...well, maybe that’s how I’ll get my Monster Arena forms to say the least…”

"Perhaps. So… how much longer until you awake?"

“No idea…” I shrugged. “But right now, I have to do some...pallet cleansing with the people back in Zanarkand, try to get some history from the two...mountain’s of a Cherub and Succubus…”

"Ah, of course. Well, I am here if you should ever need me Anna."

“Alright.” I nodded as I headed to the door, even though my heart hurt again it was thankfully dumbed down from last time. “But...thanks for the talk at least…”

"Thank you for the visit."

I left, closing the door behind me and taking a deep breath. What the hell is going on with me?

“This...is going to be an absolute nightmare…” I sighed out, shaking my head as I walked out to start talking to other people.

All of the Changelings were nice, the other queens and kings even moreso. I was happy that while in here I wasn't feeling my crazy pregnancy cravings or side effects. I walked on over to the ocean, looking at the two giants still cuddled up together from yesterday.

“Yo!” I called out. “Mind if we talk!? I have some important questions to sexy lady and Dark Souls boss.”

Both looked at me and woah their eyes are like countless smaller eyes… there was a flash along the two and both were now my size, naked and yipe!

Succubus lady tackled me, giving me a… very, very good view of their chest and somehow the Cherub guy was under me and… wow… that's bigger than Gilda… "You asked to talk?" The succubus asked, pressing her… whole body against me… holy… so… soft… everywhere.

“Uh….” I started dumbly, only to shake my head and blush furiously. “No time for horny…” I muttered. “So...it’s nice to meet you both...I believe we haven’t officially met, my names Anna...and what are your names?”

"Call me… Sweetness." The succubus said.

"And call me Cherished." The Cherub said.

"Nice to meet you." I nodded. "So...uh…" I tried to focus on talking instead of...all the soft and hard on me…"How's it been?"

“Nice. Within the hive mind we were like one being while also being one with all our descendants… but we did miss having bodies.” Sweetness said, kissing me… she tastes like candy cherries… She then broke the kiss. “We owe you a lot, little goddess. Keeping our children safe, accepting them when so many wanted them dead, and allowing my love and I the chance to be together… physically, again. It’s only fair we reward you.”

“Uh…” I could legit feel steam coming out of my head. “Will...this add to my ever growing pregnancy troubles?”

“Possibly.” Both said.


Anna.exe has stopped working.

“Is she okay?” Gilda asked.

“I dunno, but whatever she was dreaming, I want some of that Luna.” Peppermint said.

“I don’t know what she was dreaming, I can only assume this has to do with that Zanarkand place inside her dreamscape.” Luna said.

“Whatever it was, she was loud and it went on for the whole night.” Cream said, her voice full of tiredness. “I also would like that in my dreams Luna.”

“... No promises…” Luna huffed.

“I think she’s waking up.” Thor’s voice spoke out.

“Why...does my pants...and the bed feel wet with...both kinds of fluids?” I groaned, hoping it’s not what I think it is.

“Sadly it is.” Gilda said. As I was waking up more, ever more aware of the… complete lack of feeling aside from an afterglow of numbness along my body… Though I did feel them petting my head so there’s that at least. “Whatever you were dreaming… and or doing, in that dream place of yours… Peppermint and Cream want in.”

“Uh...I was getting double teamed by...a Fallen Cherub and Succubus…” I said. “Monochrome’s parents...it uh...I can’t move my legs…” I said nervously.

“Ah… yeah that would do it.” Luna said.

“I will fetch healing potions.” Thor said. His loud footsteps heading away from me.

“Damn… was it fun?” Gilda asked me.

“Listen...if I can feel myself wetter than a rain forest and…” I motioned weakly and...yep, little Anna was down there as well. “And probably shot harder than a fire hose in my sleep...then yes...it was fun.”

“Sponge bath or tongue bath~” Peppermint asked.

“Peppermint…” Groaned Cream. “Now that you are awake, I am going to sleep. Someone run Anna a bath and wash her off… when I wake up, change the sheets.”

“That...would be for the best, thank you.” I said sheepishly.

Peppermint… peeled me off the sheets and carried me to the bath. She and Gilda helped bath me and Thor gave me a few potions that helped some. On the bright side getting the world’s best double teem sex from a succubuss queen and cherub kept me from having morning sickness.

As I was being gently scrubbed, relaxing in the hot water… a little embarrassed for some reason but, Gilda and I have been naked with one another a lot and Peppermint might be new to that, but it’s fine with her. When it came time to scrub below the belt… that’s when it hit me. No. No. NO! I just got ultra rutted! There is no way in any form of hell I can get.... FUCK!!!

You can guess that being in the bathroom was a good thing after that.

Finally after four baths turn three ways later, I was finally clean properly, but not clothed. I wasn’t risking it and settled for being wrapped in a large fluffy robe. At least I can walk now… thank you Thor and those potions… I was finally eating some food, enjoying… whole watermelons as a Minotaur, the robe thankfully fit, if barely, in this form.

“So...yeah, all of that happened and...don’t be surprised if I magically have cherub and succubus kids...they both said ‘probably’ when the...fun times happened.” I said sheepishly.

“At least you are done with the sex for now.” Luna said.

“Hopefully.” I nodded. “Cause...never know when the Changeling phase might happen.” I said honestly.

After my late breakfast I swapped to a unicorn, where my horn decided it would be fun to cast magic at random. Flowers danced, water rained from pillows, the carpet was now grass, and the radio now turned on and off at comically appropriate times.

“So why the hell is this happening right now?” I frowned.

“It’s pretty common for the first month of pregnancy for a unicorn mare to experience surges. Only lasts for the first month though.” Blueblood said.

“And how many days has it been since I had to start...dealing with this?” I asked.

“About… three?” He thought. “It all should be fine.”

“Hopefully…” I sighed out. “So, what’s on today’s to do list?” I asked curiously.

“The… additions to the herd. Several are arriving today.” Blueblood said with a sigh. “As well as… aunt Celestia relocating to this house. She mostly just needed a portal between here and Canterlot as well as a home office and she was all set. Been looking forward to this a lot though so at least that’s good.”

“Considering how much work and how little free time I’ve heard Celestia has…” I started. “I wouldn’t be surprised if she just grabbed Gilda and carried him off to the bedroom like a bag of potatoes.”

“Or you. She does swing both ways… though maybe in that case she’d drag Peppermint along, the two are the same general height.” Blueblood said in thought. “In any case, the first to arrive today are the… Zebra Diplomats and their… offerings.”

“I don’t like how you worded that.” I started nervously.

“You know how obsessed the Zebra’s are about hybrids. And they are… very different from Equestria. Both culturally and society wise.” Blueblood stated. “For example, while they too have herds they are more considered a single family of parents, brothers, sisters, cousins, basically blood family and depending on who marries into who’s herd is determined by combat.”

“Uh...huh…” I started. “That won’t...be a weird conversation at all.”

“And… regarding their society they are extremely different from Equestria. Firstly, they are split into thirteen tribes… well, twelve as far as they are mostly concerned, the thirteenth tribe they ignore or leave them alone.”

“That’s...concerning that an entire tribe is ignored…” I started.

“It’s because of their culture. You see, when Nightmare Moon happened, while the moon was above blocking the sun here in Equestria… on the other end of the world, in the Zebra lands, the moonless sky was lit by stars only. Beautiful, yes, but without the moon in the way, many dangerous star beasts fell to Equis, and to this day plague their lands. They… dislike Aunt Luna because of this. As for why this relates to why the thirteenth tribe is ignored and outcasted, it's because while the lands were rained on by beasts from space… they fed their fellow Zebra to them.”

“Oh...well fuck them then.” I started. “I know there was a giant monster problem but...literally feeding their fellow zebra’s is just a dick move.”

“They are a tribe of necromancers and… other illegal magics… it has taken a toll on them however. Dark magics come at a price. Infertility is just if you are lucky to survive using the magic. They went from tens of thousands a thousand years ago… to three.”

“O-oh…” I started nervously. “That’s...damn.” I said, not expecting it to be that bad. “So...what are there ‘offerings’?”

“All their tribe. What is left. The eldest, Mère, and the other two are her children. Renaissance, the youngest and her daughter, and her oldest son, Détester. Mère is about forty two, or so I heard. Renaissance is six and Détester is seventeen. Aside from that the twelve other tribes have offered… Their eldest sons and daughters to you… from their noble families. You will be happy that nobility isn’t inherited there, it’s earned. Each of the tribes all specialize in something and their nobles specifically excel in that.”

“Well...alright.” I nodded carefully. “And...how many would that be?”

"Just be glad Discord made this house…" Was all Blueblood answered. "After them are the buffalo, Yaks and most surprising of all, the Hippogriffs."

"Hippogriffs?" I inquired. "Haven't heard of them...and while I know the history, I'm surprised Dragons aren't...attempting something with me given what I am."

"Actually we received word that Dragon Lord Torch would like to speak with you on the matter. As for the Hippogriffs, well they are a unique race. If you want to get technical they are a race of hybrids. Half pony, half eagle. Much like Griffons being half eagle and half lion. They live on a kingdom at the edge of the badlands close to the shoars where they share territory with Seaquestria."

"Sea...quest…" I deadpanned to everyone in the room. "Seriously?"

"Yes." Blueblood said. "They are half pony half… aquatic life."

“Seaquestria…” I said, hoping the name of that country would become present. “Just…” I groaned, rubbing my temples. “You people and naming conventions…”

"Queen Novo is offering herself and her daughter Skystar."

“Neat.” I nodded. “But...how are they going to come here when their...obviously sea creatures?”

"They are both of land and sea." We turned, seeing Princess Celestia walk in. The tall Alicorn looked really tired.

“You look like you need a soft bed, ice cream, and cuddles lady what the hell happened?” I asked nervously.

"Preparing for the complete reconstruction of Equestrian government into a single government with international world leaders isn't fun paperwork wise." She sighed, taking a seat on the couch. "I envy the other kingdoms for being smaller and able to finish much faster. As I was saying through, the Hippogriffs are a special race. They've kept hold of a rare magical artifact, a pearl capable of transforming one of the land or sky into a creature of the sea, and vise versa. It's a closely guarded treasure for their race. No one actually remembers if Seaquestria started off with the sea ponies or the Hippogriffs but the nation has been home to both for as far back as their records can date."

“So their one and the same?” I inquired.

"Yes, as far as history is concerned anyway." She yawned. "I'm just happy the last of my paperwork is done. Cadence should be arriving soon with hers."

"Cadence is coming? Why?" Twilight asked.

"Twilight, Cadence is the Princess of the crystal empire, and in order for this singular world nation to work, all ruling parties must contribute to this singular royal family." Celestia explained sleepily.

"But she's already married to my brother." The realization hit her before Celestia could explain further. "I'm gonna be in a herd with my brother?!"

"There it is." Celestia chuckled.

“I mean...Pinkie’s in our Herd with her sisters, so what’s the problem?” I asked. “I mean...it’s not like you and Shining are going to get into that taboo thing...even though I might have powers to make the issues null and void but...I have no idea.”

"I think you broke her." Blueblood said as smoke fumed from Twilight's before she fainted.

“She...legitimately forgot?” I raised an eyebrow.

"I think the idea itself shorted her brain more than anything." Celestia yawned.

“That’s...possible.” I said nervously. “But uh...since I might as well ask, who’s opposed to this?”

"Honestly I'm surprised it took the fall of the deer kingdom to jumpstart this idea." Luna said. "It was tossed around back when Tia and I were younger but most of the other races nations and royals at the time would make up one issue or another."

"If it gets me more time off after it's done I'm all for it." Celestia said.

“That’s true.” I nodded. “So...since your both here...I might as well ask a thing I heard Luna mumble about...who was your mother?” I asked Luna and Celestia. “Luna said I was ‘just like her mother’, but I haven’t really heard much about her.”

The two sisters were silent for a while. "She was like you, A Goddess of Life." Celestia finally spoke.

“Cool.” I nodded. “So who was she?”

"Her name was Faust." Luna said. "She is the reason life and magic exist on Equis. Unlike you, she did not have a God of Death as her other."

“Her Editors would beg to differ.” I rolled my eyes, remembering my childhood favorite cartoons was made by Lauren Faust...who I can only assume was responsible for this place as well at this point. “Uh...sorry, I’m just thinking about someone on my world with a similar name.” I said sheepishly. “She was an artist, a very respected one at that back on my world.”

"Well, I don't know if I'd call Mother an Artist, but she knew how to use her Divine powers. About… forty two thousand years ago… she vanished. Luna and I were barely a few hundred years, physically and mentally, we were about ten. We have no idea where she went. Before we ruled Equestria we searched… All we ever found was this." Celestia lit her horn. There was a flash as a small jewel necklace, old and brittle appeared, enclosed in a locked glass box. "It was hers. We found it in the heart of The Badlands."

“That’s...rather curious.” I said. “I might have to bring that up to Cherished or Sweetness…uh...those are the names of the Cherub and Succubus before you people give me any weird looks.”

"Odd names." Luna said.

"In any case, we often wonder what happened to her. Nothing from the old home was of any help either." Celestia sighed, magicing the necklace away.

“I’m sure we’ll find her.” I said carefully. “Who knows, maybe she’s in the ‘God of Life Clubhouse’ or something, I don’t know.” I shrugged. “Or...weirdly enough she might be looking for her ‘other half’...all things considered…” I said, looking down bitterly as my shoulders sagged at those bad memories.

"Onto some simpler news, what's the sex schedule like?"

“At this point, whenever people want and whenever we’re not busy or in the middle of something.” I shrugged, having had so much of it by this point it didn’t really feel much to get embarrassed about.

"Okay because I have a thousand years of pent up sexual tension and a few kinks only my Assistant Raven knows about and has indulged with me… regularly. She's going to be here later and join."

“Oh boy.” I said nervously, wondering what those ‘kinks’ really were. “To be honest, I thought you would have just kicked down the door, grabbed me and Gilda, and just carried us to the bedroom without a second thought…”

"As much as I'd have loved to do that, I'm going to wait until I've at least had a date with you two before hitting the bed, and longer before I list off the things Raven and I do usually."

"That would be for the best." Luna said. "I walked in on them once and… well, I had just returned from the moon as Nightmare Moon and if a thousand years of isolation in the moon didn't get me to take therapy… seeing what my sister and raven did is what actually made me go."

"I paid that therapist a lot to ensure they kept those sessions a secret." Celestia sighed.

"Uh...huh…" I started, slowly inching away from Celestia.

“Don’t judge, you live for a thousand years and see the sexual tastes you develop after doing the same and usual for the better part of several centuries.” Celestia huffed.

“In any case, it is good to finally have you here sister.” Luna said.

“Feels good to be here. As much as I love Canterlot, If I had to attend another meeting with spoiled nobles then I was going to begin starting fires…” Celestia grumbled.

The rest of the day I was bored. No weird cravings or symptoms so that was good at least. Around noon Rarity came by, and seeing me, gave me some yarn, needles and other assorted knitting supplies. “I figured this is something you’d enjoy.” Rarity said, pulling out her own and showing me how to set it up. “My mother knitted all the time when she was having me, and just as much with Sweetie Bell.”

"Granny taught me and Tommy how to sew, haven't really had the time to brush up on my skills." I said honestly.

“Never too late to pick up old hobbies.” Rarity said. We sat there for a while. She was already done with the legs of hers by the time I managed a single foot for mine. “So, I hear you have some interesting options for how you can birth your children.”

"Only two...one is birthing each one, individually, and taking care of twenty million infants...or just have them all pop out of me, fully grown adults…" I explained.

“I see. But, when they say one at a time, do they mean literally birthing one at a time, one after another or do they mean birth one and another later on? I wasn’t sure about that when I heard it.”

"They didn't elaborate…" I sighed out.

“Well, which would you prefer? Birthing one, raising them for some time then birthing another, or all at once with them all as Adults?”

“I would rather raise mine and Gilda’s child, but Yevon’s being an asshole about everythi-” I was about to go into a rant before my eyes widened at my own slip up at revealing who...my other half was. “Uh...please forget what I said…”

"Who is Yevon?" Rarity asked.

"It's no one." I shook my head. "Sorry, but...my main point was, I'd like to raise my kids properly but...well given what's going on I can't…"

“Hm… Well, it is a sad event. But, unlike you, Cream is carrying both yours, hers and Gilda’s children, and I imagine from what I heard Peppermint did with you two, she will be carrying some foals as well soon. While the ones you birth might not be able to be raised like proper children, theirs can.”

"Well….that's true." I nodded. "I can at least have that comfort."

Rarity nodded, giving me a smile as we continued to knit for what felt like hours.

Eventually I had a craving hit. This time it was for fish. I just wasn’t able to get enough. I was a pegasus this time, and kept munching away at fish. Fried, boiled, soup, barbecue. Fish of every way it could be cooked, even sushi.

“I’m surprised, so far this and the watermelon ones are the most normal.” Gilda said, their own plate of food was a salad, given I stole and ate their plate of fish.

"I'm sure it'll get weirder when I become a yak or something…" I sighed out. "But this is still really good."

“Yeah, it better be.” I turned, knowing that voice… but seeing the body made me nearly choak. Gilder looked… well, yeah Gilder looked like a thicker, taller Gilda.

Gilda, promptly laughed their ass off. “Oh wow! Hey, twins now!” Gilda laughed.

“I hate you…” Gilder growled, placing another plate of roast salmon before me. “Hey.” They said to me.

"Thicc with a capital Damn." I said dumbly. "Uh, sorry." I shook my head. "How are you doing Gilder?"

“Well, my ass and new boobs are stupidly sensitive, and to make it worse since I’m an unsent the Pyreflies… adapted.”

“Adapted?” Gilda asked, stopping their laughing.”

Gilder turned a rather bright red then looked away. “Let’s just say I’m happy I at least still have my penis down there.”

“Wait, wait are you telling me your body turned into a hermaphrodite?!” Gilda asked. At Gilder’s lack of response, Gilda began laughing again. “Oh that’s just beautiful!”

Gilder huffed. “I know I agreed to this but still, I didn’t think my Pyreflies would change my body to match more with what the cosmetic surgeries did…”

"You get used to it." I shrugged. "But...I also didn't expect that to happen in all honesty.

“That’s not all the weirdest things either.” Gilder said, grabbing Gilda’s arm and putting it to their arm. “Notice something?”

Gilda looked confused, then once they pressed on Gilder’s arm they gained a look of realization. “You… have a pulse?” Gilda said.

“Pulse, I bleed and yet fatal damage is healed by Pyreflies and I get… really sleepy for a while after it heals but it’s weird. Plus my… abilities, also changed.”

"Your abilities change how?" I inquired carefully, wondering what in the world is going on here.

“Well, one of my first abilities was that I could breath a toxic fog, but…” Gilder took a deep breath, and exhaled towards a nearby plant. A bright yellow fog exited their beak and hit the plant. Rather than die, the plant grew far larger than it was. “It does that now.”

"Maybe it's because your with me and not… whoever the hell you were following?" I guessed.

“Maybe. Either way it beats being dead or in prison so… I’ll head back to the kitchen.” Gidler left.

Once they were fully gone, Gilda gave me an Elbow and a sly smile. “Anna, do you wanna rutt my brother? Sister? Broster? You know what I mean.”

“They look like a taller and thicker version of you so…” I started. “Yes, yes I do.”

Gilda chuckled. “Heh, not surprised. Hell I was impressed… and a tad jealous. I mean, I look sexy but I would love being a dummy thicc bird like that.”

“Even though you might be a little ‘smaller’, your still my stupid sexy bird.” I said, giving them a quick hug.

“And you are still my sexy caring human.” Gilda replied, giving me a hug, and a pinch to my butt I returned to them. We broke the hug with some laughter. “If it wasn’t for you… I’d never have realized a lot of things about myself, or ever been this happy. I owe you my life Anna.” Gilda said, giving me a quick kiss. “And I will happily spend it with you forever.”

“Same here.” I said honestly. “If you weren’t here with me...I don’t know what I’d do.”

“Twilight or Luna maybe?” They laughed, I gave them a playful elbow. “Speaking of, our dates with them are coming up. Luna first and Twilight after.”

“Hopefully Twilight doesn’t pass out on us...again.” I said honestly. “Seriously, that girl needs to get out more.”

“Which is funny considering I found and read her porn books. Girl’s got some kinks.”

“Then why was she so nervous and confused on cuddling if she’s into some of the...more kinky side of things? Also what kinks?” I asked.

“My guess, she’s more awkward about romance than you were when we first met. Thankfully having read what she’s into I know our date will end with passionate lovemaking and most likely another mare impregnated by us.”

“Sweet.” I nodded. “Always fun to share the love.” I chuckled.

“At this rate I gotta see if your ability to, well, give me upgrades can work for our sex lives.”

Huh… that is… a good question.

“I’d...need to give you pyreflies though...and I don’t know how and I don’t want to...do something wrong…” I said nervously.

“I trust you Anna, I’ll be fine.” Gilda said, taking my hands. “You are my Goddess after all. I have faith in you.”

“You’re so cheesy.” I giggled as I held their hands. “Well...might as well give it a try then...but if you start feeling anything weird, like the feeling your being watched by an Eldritch Abomination… don’t mind him, that’s just Skippy.” I said simply as I tried to give Gilda some of my collected pyreflies.

“Skippy?” Gilda asked as I flowed some Pyreflies to them. I felt them fuse into Gilda’s bones, skin and flesh. Once their body was infused some extras were flowed in, making their way to Gilda’s heart where I felt… linked. It was… strange. Like if I think about it and focus, I can almost feel and… see what Gilda is seeing and feeling… Huh.

“Well...if I knew it would work like this, I’d have saved it for the wedding.” I said honestly.

“Hm?” Gilda asked. “Did it work? I don’t feel all that different.”

“I feel...linked to you.” I said softly. “It’s...hard to describe, but I know all the Pyreflies are in you and...I can almost sense your feelings.”

“Huh… Well, can you sense what I’m feeling now?”

I could, and I happily took a large bite of fish and pounced on Gilda.


Before Gilda and I got a chance to head on off with Luna for our date, we ran into the first coming new members of the family and the Royals of the Hippogriffs. Queen Novo and Princess Skystar. Queen Novo was… beautiful. She was a foot taller than me, a figure that radiated beauty and hot milf energy. Skystar was a lot like her mother, more Gilda’s height though and smaller but she still had room to grow I bet. Being half pony and half eagles the two looked very similarly to Gilda, claws for hands and feathers along most of the body, but their waist down was clearly pony, missing only Cutie Marks and tails.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Goddess Anna.” Novo said, bowing to me. Her daughter saw this and awkwardly copied her mother. The two rose up after the bow. “I hope by wedding myself and my daughter, all of Equis can find peace and safety.”

“Don’t treat me like a goddess, please.” I said nervously. “And hopefully, all things considered I...haven’t really traveled much. Only place I’ve been outside Equestria was the Badlands and...well that’s going to get terraformed soon enough...which I also need to absorb all those monster souls…” I muttered, sending a quick little mental call to some of my changelings to gather every monster that the Border Patrol was willing to let me absorb. “Sorry, got a little off track there.” I said sheepishly. “So, I hope the trip wasn’t too much of a hassle.”

“Flying here was easy, once we entered Equestria’s airspace your controlled weather made the flight far more comfortable than not.” Novo said. “We look forwards to the wedding, Goddess.”

A few changelings came up and led Novo and Skystar to our shared room. Skystar gave me a quick high energy wave before following her mom and the changelings.

“She seems… nice.” Gilda said.

“Her people have largely been isolated for the better part of fifty years. She will just need to adjust to how untypical of a royal this royal family will be.” Luna said.

“Question, is there any...concerning individuals in the oceans?” I asked. “Like some weird ‘I’m the bad guy’ evil island or something?”

“Within the ocean? I am not sure.” Luna said. “We sadly don’t know much about what Seaquestria has been dealing with in terms of Fiends or other threats.”

“We’re probably gonna learn it soon all things considered.” I shrugged. “But let’s hope it’s not some other douchebag trying to be all ‘I’m gonna take over the world’ schtick…”

“It’s a common trope so maybe.” Gilda said with a shrug as the three of us headed out. Luna, Gilda and I were going to have a nice meal in Canterlot.

Luna teleported us there and once there we were at the castle and heading out. Guards started following us. “Should we be worried?” Gilda asked.

“The royal guard knows what is going on, they just are doing their jobs. If they see a royal, be it myself, sister, or now including you and Anna, they must stand near and guard. They won’t get too close if that is what you are concerned about.”

“True.” I nodded. “So, we dining in the castle or do you have a restaurant to go to?”

“There is a lovely restaurant I have been meaning to try. The place makes food from Saddle Arabia and a thousand years ago I would make any excuse to travel their for their food. Their use of Tofu and Beans and spices is amazing. I hope they have only improved upon it over the thousand years I was away.” Luna said.

“A thousand years can certainly do that.” I said honestly.

We made out way down the streets of the dinning district. All various nice smells hit me and Gilda. We kept on though, reaching a large alleyway that led to a large building that was so out of place compared to the other restaurants, you’d instantly see it if it wasn’t hidden by the alley was was in. “Here it is.” Luna said. We entered, seeing an empty dining area. “Hm, strange. Saddle Arabian food used to be the peak of cuisine, this should be packed.”

“That’s really...wait…” I started, looking at a piece of paper on the front door. “‘The food is bland, uninspired, and not worth my time’, review by Zesty Gourmand…” I frowned. “Does this person not have a nose or something? I can smell the food inside and it smells amazing.” I said, already feeling hungry just by the smell of the Saddle Arabian food.

“I have heard that name before, she is a well respected food critic. Most restaurants that don’t meet her standards often end up closing.” Luna said, looking at the paper. “Hmm… strange, why does she remind me of someone I knew…”

“Hello, and welcome to the- bah!” Yelped an orange mare with an almost Pinkie Pie level of poofy mane wearing… a rather loose fitting yet covering dress. “P-Princess Luna! And… Goddess Anna and Gilda! W-what brings you three here?” The poor mare was on the verge of a heart attack looking at us.

“Telling you to take a deep breath first.” I started. “We came here for good food, and to prove that some prissy food critic’s word isn’t law.”

“Y-You want to try our food!” She almost screamed in joy if that smile on her face means anything. “Papa! We have customers!” She yelled, rushing into the kitchen.

“I think we made her day.” Gilda chuckled.

“And we’re probably going to bring her business up a fuck ton by this.” I chuckled.

“Let us take out seats, and then begin the date.” Luna said. Their seats were actually tall piles of super large pillows around a table. It was different and nice. As we wanted we got to talking. Gilda and I talked about the usual so far and Luna told us about herself. She collects stamps, funny enough, as well as actually enjoys reading in her freetime as well as how she has to switch between her paperwork duties in the kingdom to nighttime dream patrols in the realm of dreams.

“How does doing all that dream patrol work? I inquired.

“Dealing with the dreams of others are interesting. I typically scale nightmares one to three. A tier one Nightmare is your basic pantless as school, huge pimple on the nose and you know, basic fears that in the end amount to little more than embarrassment in the real world, so I don’t typically change those unless it’s a slow night. Tier two are the more fearsome nightmares. Running from monsters, losing a loved one, dreaming of being stuck in an infinite death loop, things like that. Those I just quickly change to pleasant dreams. Tier three Nightmares are rooted with an issue with the dreamer and are harder to control. Normally I have to discover their issue and help guide them to the answer they will need to break the nightmare and help them when they wake up.”

“And...what of the nightmares that aren’t on the tier list?” I asked nervously. “Things above tier three?”

“Then you get what happened to me, or…” Luna sighed. “Suicides.”

“That...sounds about right.” I sighed out. “Sad to hear that still happens here…” I shook my head. “So, why did you say you thought Zesty was familiar if I may ask?”

“Well, it’s her chin more than anything. It reminds me of an old friend before I became Nightmare Moon. His name was Calcium Bite, an interesting fellow. He worked as a cook in the castle, made the best soup I’ve ever had.”

“Then why is this person now complaining about good food?” I wondered.

"I don't know. I only brought it up because of how the two looked similar. She might be a descendant, but I'd have to look into the Genealogy records."

“Fair.” I nodded. “I’ve never actually had Saddle Arabian food before, I hope it’s as good as you say.”

"Oh trust me, you will not be disappointed." Luna said.

After a while that orange mare came out followed by a similarly colored andaned stallion, though he was shorter and chubbier. They gave us a large spread of what I can assume was everything on the menu. "Your highness, Goddess and Gilda, it Is an honor to have you three here." The stallion said.

“Uh...wow.” I blinked. “It all looks and smells amazing...but there’s no way we could take all of this for free, how much will it cost?” I asked nervously, knowing I have more money than I know what to do from work and...well apparently being royalty.

"I already have the total rounded up."

“Alright.” I nodded. “Just...didn’t want either Luna being a princess or me being a Goddess change anything.” I said sheepishly.

The food was… amazing. It was spicy and sweet and was like a mix of mexican and indian food. We ate a good half of it before we couldn't eat anymore and with that Luna paid and the guards took the rest, Luna insisting so this place gets more business and the guards get a nice meal.

We headed back to the castle and Luna showed us her room. It was nice, wasn't much in terms of furniture though. A few bookshelves, desk, personal bathroom, bed and that was about it.

“Kind of thought it would be filled with more stuff.” I said honestly. “You’ve probably had plenty of time to browse neat stuff.”

"Yes, well, most of what I liked before my banishment is largely kept in Museums now and not much of the modern decor has caught my eyes. Mostly I just try and catch up on what I missed." Luna sighed, plopping very unprincess like onto her bed. "Though I do enjoy the modern mattresses far more than the old sacks of hay on flat wooden frames." She sighed.

“Oh yeah, the mattresses here feel great.” I chuckled. “But...one thing I’m still disappointed about is clouds...why can’t they feel as fluffy and soft as they look?” I pouted, still having a sore spot with that.

"Some can, the clouds used in buildings and cities are magically altered to feel and act more like wood or concrete. Ones used for beds or other furniture are kept softer." Gilda said. "You don't typically see them outside of the cloud cities though."

“But they would be so soft and comfy though.” I said honestly. “So...anything else you want to talk about before cuddles?”

"Nothing in particular, just a question really." Luna said.

"Shoot." Gilda replied.

"Who's top, who's bottom, and who's in the middle?" Luna asked as her dress came off magic. Hello midnight blue~


Our night with Luna ended with, well, a bang. No crazy sex blackouts thankfully. I was dreaming. I found it weird how sometimes I can dream and others I end up in Zanarkand.

I was sleeping under a tree, a single tree in a large, vast grassy field under a warm midday sun. As I was opening my eyes I yelped, feeling fingers wrapped around my neck as from behind me appeared a silhouette of a person, their body was made from Black Pyreflies and their eyes glowed yellow and without pupils.

I was wrestling their hands off my neck, they were strong.

“Get...off...me…” I tried to kick them off me, not knowing what the hell is going on here as I struggled against my dream assailant.

Finally I managed to pull them off me and kick them down. As I was catching my breath they jumped back up and ran, moving like an inhuman beast rather than a person. I got up, giving chase through the grass. I followed them for possible miles before falling down some hole and tumbled into… what?

I looked around, seeing familiar ruined and flooded ruins around me. Zanarkand?

“Uh...excuse me what?” I blinked, seeing that...these were the Zanarkand Ruins, not the normal Zanarkand. “The hell? Why am I here?”

I walked through the ruins, and finally began to… hear something. "The hell are we going to do with him?" I heard… Tommy?

I walked towards his voice. Tommy's here? Why? "We should kill him." That voice… dad?!

I rushed, chasing the source of the voice and saw them… mom… dad… Tommy… me?

I saw the four of us in a circle, standing a ways away from… a tied up Zeke… no, a Tied up Yevon.

"As much as we hate the Ventral's for what they are back home, killing him won't make us better than them." Mom said.

"Mom, he popped out of Anna in a flurry of Pyreflies after she killed Yevon! For all we know if God sent us here as hero's then maybe Satan sent him here as the bad guy!" Tommy protested.

“What’s going on?” I asked worriedly, walking closer to my family. “Tommy? Mom, Dad? What’s going on?”

They didn't reply. Didn't even look at me. I tried to touch dad and… like a ghost, I phased through them… dreaming… I'm dreaming… am I dreaming about… memories?

I looked over at the tied up Yevon. He said when they met my family tied him up and nearly killed him.

"You honestly think a Ventral could get sent here with the power of a god and just do the basic damage Yevon did?" The other me asked. "After I killed Yevon that… showed up. Whatever it is I doubt it's an actual Ventral. Maybe just some last sick joke by Yevon or even Seymour, but he isn't attacking us-"

"Because we tied him up." Dad interrupted.

"And how many times have you had a Ventral in custody in a restraint jacket, muzzle and legs tied up and they escaped?" The other me countered. "If that was a real Ventral he'd be long gone already, but he's just laying there." They all looked over at the immobile Yevon.

“I mean...I do have a massive point here.” I said honestly. “He would have bolted rather quickly with just a normal tied to a chair bit.”

The other me sighed, taking a deep breath. "Whatever and whoever that is, it's not Zeke Ventral… still, I doubt we can trust them, whatever they are."

"So what should we do?" Mom asked.

The other me sighed again. "We'll take him back with us to Tidus and the others, from there we'll figure it out once we get back home."

With that the other me and my family moved, dad kicking Yevon to his feet and keeping the tip of his sword on his back as they walked. I tried to follow, but some invisible door blocked me from exiting where they just walked through.

“Oi, the hell!?” I shouted, banging on the door. “I’m supposed to relive these memories, let me in damn it.” I huffed.

I flinched as a very inhuman growl echoed from behind me. Turning I saw that Silhouette of black Pyreflies standing on the other side of the room, crouched down like a feral animal.

"Alright asshole, bring it." I growled, raising my arms up to fight this monster. "Either you tell me what you are, it I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, your choice."."

The silhouette roared, a deep loud roar that made me cover my ears. To my surprise it jabbed itself in the chest with a hand, and pulled out a sword I am pretty sure belongs to Cloud given the look and size. It then charged at me with the sword in hand… shit!

"Never mind!" I panicked and immediately ran away from the thing.

I dodged a swing that cut the ground where I was clean through and kept running as they effortlessly pulled it from the stone and chased me again. Their swing nearly hit me. I could feel the tip of that sword just barely graze my back. That sensation made me fall and as I turned to see this thing ready to swing down at me.

It recoiled, an arrow hitting it on the neck. It ripped it out only to have four more strike it along it's head and toros. It roared at the unseen attacker and ran off, dropping the giant sword. As I got up, seeing it was gone I saw a guy, maybe fifteen or so jump down towards me. He had a large bow in hand and wore a white jacket with blue jeans. He had blue eyes and short cut brown hair.

"Uh….hi?" I asked nervously. "Who are you?"

They looked at me for a time, as if seeing a ghost before running and hug tackling me. "Mom!"

Say what?!

"Excuse me what!?!" I asked in panic. "W-w-what are you...I haven't given...what?"

They let go, looking at me and their smile faded to a sad frown. "You really don't remember, do you?" He asked, sighing as he tried to collect himself. "You… Don't remember any of it, nothing at all?"

“Listen.” I put a gentle hand on his shoulder. “If Yevon is your dad...blame your dad for being a jackass.” I said honestly. “But...honestly...I couldn’t be happier to see one of my kids being awesome.”

They chuckled. "At least you haven't changed. So, I imagine you want an explanation or something?"

“All the explanations you can, unless you’re being hindered by time travel logic.” I said honestly. “And let me guess, you got this dream travel stuff and the bow from Luna or something?”

"No… not even close." They said. "Okay, first things first, do you at least know about your 'resets' to time?"

“I was told about them, yes.” I nodded. “Not sure how all things considered…”

"Well, as you can guess I'm from one of those resets. It was… bad. There was a virus, some… very bad people made, remnants of the death worshiping unsent cults I think. It spread like wildfire through the people… even I got infected. Most everyone had already died on the planet, and… well, you couldn't sit and do nothing. To save us all, you took that Sin form, time traveled back and… well dad said basically it's like Monstro. You… went back and ate that timeline before all the death, spitting out all those people who made the virus and then time resets since you broke it by that point. Dad told me if I ever got to see you again you might not remember me… I was hoping he was wrong."

“Well…” I sighed out. “You wouldn’t happen to know the locations of any strange looking pyreflies right? Given your mine and...Yevon’s son…” I shivered in disgust at admitting that. “You must know where my… Pyreflies are.” I said carefully.

"Aside from that weird black Pyreflies silhouette I haven't seen any while exploring here if I'm lucky I find a tunnel to other prior Timelines. Got to meet a lot of brothers, sisters, even cousins and aunts and uncles. Though it is weird how many of them are with different dads… or that in some of them you're the dad to them." They said. "Oh, and, heh, my name is Tidus."

“Cause of course I’d name you after him.” I chuckled. “And what? Do you have an older brother named Jecht or something?”

"Well, no, you just told me I was named after the man who saved Uncle Tommy's life."

“That’s fair.” I nodded. ”So...what bring you here specifically besides...well, saving my dream life?”

"You're dreaming? Hmm… I guess that would make sense. Well, mostly why I'm here is that I've been exploring the other timelines you've swallowed. Meeting family and making friends. As far as I can find this one seems to be the bottom most timeline, so the first one you likely ate to save people."

That would explain the memory I just saw.

“Well...just so you know, I...think I can remember thing from past timelines.” I said honestly. “Just...need to collect myself...my pyreflies are scattered around for some unknown reason...and just before you got here and that thing ran off, I was seeing a memory of...god knows how long ago.”

"That would make sense. As for what that thing is, we've been calling it The Shade. We've all tried, it can't be killed and seems to know every spell and can use any and every weapon. Usually it leaves us alone but sometimes it tries to hassle us. Whatever it is, it really hates you. I've never seen it attack anyone that violently before."

“Might need to discuss it with…” I clenched my fists. “Okay, you know this more than I do, but how the hell could I ever love Yevon?” I asked. “He’s a rat bastard that’s been either hurting those I care about, or has been supporting their efforts...did I ever tell you why?”

He seemed to think that over, taking some minutes at times. “I… don’t really know. I know what dad is and who he was, but I think it was he just grew on you. You two would tell me about how when he first appeared you’d sooner shove a grenade in his face than get within ten feet of him. Over time though as he didn’t know what being human or having a body was about, you more or less mothered him, and at some point you two just clicked.”

"Was this before or after I kicked his ass for...well being him?" I asked carefully. "Cause...while he is charming when I don't want to strangle him…" I started, before shaking my head. "This whole thing is just...a pain in the ass…" I groaned, rubbing my temples bitterly.

“Heh, a lot of the others said the same thing. The ones who got to meet you after the reset anyways. All I can tell you is that it took time and probably some dumb luck.” Tidus said. “Come on, before that thing comes back, you gotta meet the others.”

“The others?” I asked curiously. “What others?”

"Your friends and family… of many timelines." Tidus said as he lead the way.

“Um...are you sure about this?” I asked nervously. “Nothing bad will happen? Like, the Time Police won’t just appear and try to ruin this?”

"You ate these timelines so, I doubt it. And it's not like time matters here anyway so I doubt there is any 'time police'."

“I wouldn’t have been surprised though.” I said sheepishly. “So...where specifically are you all hanging out at?”

"Wherever we can really. Fishing, growing food, gotta keep fed." He said as we walked through a ruined building. "Since most of us have some form of magic or powers we don't worry all that much about running out of food."

“So...is this a dream or did I stumble across another section of my inner world that I’m probably not gonna figure out how to get to?” I inquired. “Cause this has happened before right?”

"According to most of the others, yeah."

“Right…” I nodded lightly. “Okay...so how many people are we talking about in this ruined settlement?”

"Well, in total amongst the timelines… no idea. I stopped counting at a thousand."

"Jesus Christ…" I groaned. "Can't things go right for once?"

As I followed Tidus out of here I was surprised to see a small machina ship docked nearby. We got on and he started it up and we were off. "Best hold on." He said as the water got… louder? Oh no!

I grabbed the nearby railing and held on as we went over a tall waterfall. He did something and suddenly we were not falling… we were flying? W-woah…

The boat now sported a massive spinning turbine above us. All around us was flooded, upturned earth where bits of buildings once stood tall now barely poked out of their graves.

"Well…" I started. "This...is most certainly mething…"something."

"From what I gathered, in this timeline, it was an asteroid."

"Nothing like a giant fuck off rock to ruin everything…" I grumbled.

"Yeah." Tidus sighed. "Hungry? Think I still have some grilled Chocobo meat in the fridge."

"Why would you grill chocobo's?" I asked, shock in my voice as they eat those adorable yellow birds.

“It’s a giant turkey, you clearly forgot how good those things are on a rotisserie.”

"They're adorable and sacred, why!?" I whined, not liking seeing those adorable faces turned to food.

“Well it was a little after we all ended up here and crops weren’t grown yet. So it was risk starving by fishing to feed hundreds of people or… eat now and get boats ready to fish in bulk.”

"I….guess so…" I grumbled. "But I'm still not okay with Chocobo's being food...their reliable, friendly and cute."

I had to admit, it tasted really nice, well seasons and even after being refrigerated and reheated, it was still moist. After that meal we arrived at a doc along… huh, this almost looks like Wakka's village. But a bit more modern.

"Tidus!" I looked up, seeing a lot of kids running over to Tidus.

"Find anything?" A little girl asked.

"Well, I found someone." Tidus said.

The army of kids all turned and saw me. Then charged at me. "Grandma!" They all cried out, tackling me to the ground. Grandma?!?!

“Whoa whoa hold up, excuse me?” I asked in surprise. “Grandma? I’m eighteen.”

"Timelines, remember?" Tidus said as he tried to help me back up. "And besides, it's not like you change physically all that much over the years. You or dad really."

“And...what about Gilda and the others?” I asked carefully, managing to get out of the massive dog pile and looking at all of my...grandkids.

"You mean when you reset and married mortals?"

“When I reset and marry the people I care about.” I said, not liking how he said ‘mortals’ like they didn’t mean much.

"Well, typically you love and live with them, then you see they get some grey hairs or wrinkles, panic, then ask them to revive a blessing from you, that blessing being eternal life." Tidus said. "From what I've seen it's fifty fifty on how many accept it."

“Cause I never asked to be immortal, or be a goddess…” I frowned. “But boo hoo for me…” I muttered as I continued to look over all my grandkids, hoping at least some of them were grandkids from me and the Herd and not...with Yevon.

I noticed a lot of them were… hybrids. Some were human, some cat-like, one was even part cat and lizard. "Come, Hector will wanna see you."

“I’m seeing...a whole lot of lizards and cats...and who’s Hector?” I inquired.

"You've had a lot of husband's… and wives." Tidus said awkwardly. "And, well, from what we've found out, Hector is your first born child, the oldest of all of us really."

“I can’t wait to meet him then.” I said. “And yeah...me and Gilda will most certainly have a lot of husbands and wives.”

When we entered the town proper everyone who saw me ran and gave me a hug, or even kiss! Apparently I also have a lot of mates here as well… The building here that normally serves as the Fayth Temple was rebuilt into a housing of sorts. It was here I spotted a man older than most of the others here. He had dirty blonde hair with light brown eyes and… looked a lot like dad from old photos I’ve seen of him.

He saw me, smiling as he walked over. “It’s good to see you again mom, though, I take it you only know my name because Tidus told you?” Hector asked.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d have thought dad got deaged a bit.” I said honestly.

“Not the first time you’ve said that to me.” He said with a chuckle.

“So...might as well get the big question out of the way…” I muttered. “Who’s your father? Cause you might be hiding hybrid parts with magic cause of...reasons.”

They sighed. “Like Tidus, I am yours and Yevon’s son… your first born.” He said, Tidus taking leave. “I’m gonna take a guess and say that because you can’t remember the thought of around… thirty percent of us being from you and dad upsets you.”

“Is it that obvious?” I asked. “I’m sorry...I know me hating your…’father’...is a bad thing...but come on!” I said incredulously.

“I have been through this so much that I’m honestly a bit used to it. But, that just means I am to give this to you, as usual.” He said, taking out one of those message hologram memory spheres. “You left this for yourself about a hundred or so resets ago, for when you forget everything. It’s mostly just a message to yourself about dad, us. There’s a couple notebooks up in the room where the Fayth is too.”

“Cause that’s what I need, me to tell me my rightful feelings for wanting to kick Yevon’s ass are bad…” I grumbled as I took the memory sphere. “Everything’s...going too fast…” I muttered.

“Heh, then you best head up there and watch it. Just don’t rush it, alright?” Hector asked as he went back to doing work. I held onto the sphere, heading through the temple and up to the room with the fayth- A few notebooks my ass! This room is stacked with them!

After looking at all the piles I spotted one sitting up, the cover written in marker saying ‘Start Here Future Amnesia Anna’.

“I even labeled it for me, how thoughtful…” I muttered, opening the book to see what I had instore for...myself. “Okay seriously, this is way above what I thought was going to happen in my life…”

Dear… me? Anna? Fuck it you know who I’m writting this for, and Hecotor, other kids of mine, any of you reading this I will ground you!

Now then, me, this is left for you in the event we lose all our memories by eating a timeline and resetting it to save our family and loved ones from a world ending threat we can’t solve. The fact that this happens a lot… isn’t coincidence, Yevon and I… us? You? Gah! Why did I write gah?

Point is we are in a cycle with Yevon. As Gods of Life and Death we by nature enter a dance that always goes back to the beginning, in this case, us preventing the end of the world by resetting time. As you explore the other timeline lands you will see that not every reset is the same. Some are similar and some are vastly different. Take Timeline 88 for example. We literally lived in a world made up of Candy and magic where the only other human we met was some reckless goofball named Fin The Human… no seriously that was his whole name. See book 9973 for his profile and the list of our kids.

“Whoa hold up, they went to Adventure Time world?” I blinked. “Lucky...wait, our kids!?”

Now before you freak remember, in many of these timelines we lose our memories and make new lives, so yes we find, hang out with, grow up with/semi raise, then marry and bang the Adventure Time Protagonist. After he is Eighteen though. Came really close a few times though before that… he looks way cuter IRL than from a cartoon…

Back to my point. This cycle can only end in one way, Yevon dies, or we die… but, there in lies the issue… our kids, Hector, Tidus, Kira… all of the kids we had with him… They are demi gods, and gain their powers from the both of us. If one of us dies, or both of us, then they will… get sick… and most likely die. Their bodies can’t live or function without the energy we gave them by, well, making them.

I know that at this point in your lack of memories that you would sooner strangle his neck and stab a sword through his gut that want to get to know him… especially given how his natural influence on the worlds we end up on every reset affect things. Fiends, unsent, pockets of prior timelines here and there… yes, he is making them. Mostly they just appear but he can have an influence on them. He uses this to help us, getting our powers back in some way like being able to shift back into Aeons or a surplus of Pyreflies to regain access to the maximum fiend evolutions. See notebook 203 for how that became a thing in Timeline 43.

“Good lord…” I muttered. “And him? Helping me? That’s...not correct, like at all.”

Now, at this point you are thinking that is not correct, like at all, and while that feels true… he genuinely loves us… which leads to the question I bet you want answered, why do you love him. How did we ever love him? Well, for that, you need to review the memory sphere.

“I’m questioning because he sent that Cactaur Jenny to murder me, and said he loves my fear.” I frowned as I pulled out the memory sphere. “If he actually did, then why has he tried murdering me at least four times?” I frowned, turning on the Sphere to see what the hell is on this thing.

The hologram thing that appeared was of me, sitting down. “Hey there Anna, it’s you… heh, this is weird. I’m leaving you this to explain some things. Best part in timeline 4, where we made this, a friend of ours made this sorta AI like and responsive, so, got a question just ask away.”

“Where to even begin…” I sighed out. “But...might as well, why Yevon of all people?”

“Believe me, it was a surprise too… but he can be… genuinely sweet and caring. His whole existence before was death and repeating it. He knew nothing else until we came along. He got to experience what it means and feels to be alive while he recovered inside us. In that time he grew to… like us, love us. It took us a long time before we even gave him the time of day, and that was before we even knew who he actually was but we started giving him a chance when we ran into some remnant Unsent. His powers were minimum back then still but it was enough to make one obey him to cause enough of a distraction to get us all out of that mess.”

“So...why has he been talking about ‘loving my fear’ and sending several people to damn near kill me?” I frowned. “Jenny Ventral, Seymoure, Chrysalis and a few others.”

“As you know, he is a god of Death now. In the time we’ve spent together we became like his anchor. Without us around for too long he begins to revert to old ways of thinking and wants. I won’t lie to you, he can gain power from us being afraid and for him it’s like an addiction. The garden, our promise, is the one place he can feel sane. It’s where our link as each others opposite is strongest. It’s the one place his addiction can’t reach him. What he does out there without us… it’s bad. Basically we keep him tethered and in control, without us he… well, you know. There's a way, in case you are wondering, for us to get power from him, like how our fear can give him power… I bet you can guess though.”

“Oh for fuck sakes…” I groaned. “I’d rather not...so what? Instead of...the guy you care about getting murdered by me...I have to figure out how to stop him from going apeshit everytime I don’t put a leash on him?”

“That’s in world 230, he was an anthro grey hound and we were a red panda...Yevon certainly liked collar’s then that’s for sure.” My AI half chuckled as I blushed brightly.

“Too much information!” I whined.

The AI me laughed. “In any case it’s not just sex, just… love in general. It calms and counteracts his nature and can give us power in return. Think about it, a being who has never experienced love or even the physical touch of anything before… suddenly gets it, it’s understandable that for him to stay who we fell in love with we need to be by him. I know you don’t like it, for many reasons, but he can genuinely be a nice guy. Besides, Yevon is as much at conflict with the idea as you are.” I frowned, raising an eyebrow. “Think about it, without us he reverts to his original state of being and mentality. It’s like there’s two of him now. One that we fell in love with, then the other, his original, obsessed with cycles of death and all that. His choice and his nature are at war. One dominates the other depending on if we are around with him or not.”

“So...I have to figure out how to rip him in half and kill the squid bastard still inside him or something?” I asked.

“If you can. We once tried going inside Yevon’s mind to hunt them down in there… It didn’t end well.”

“How so?” I inquired. “What, too many super fiends or something?”

“I can’t say. You never gave me that information, never wrote down what was in there and it was the one and only time you did a reset without a reason… you just wanted to forget what happened in there. Yevon was… just as bad.”

“Goodie...maybe it’s also his memories of before all this happened…like, even before he became that squid thing.” I said honestly.

“Possibly. You did research any and all means to split the two so our Yevon and the other Yevon could be split… It would require a powerful weapon of balance to do so.”

“Why does that sound...oddly familiar given who Yevon looks like?” I questioned, having the strangest sense of Deja Vu when ‘balance’ was brought up along with the looks of Zeke Ventral. “Also, since that thought crossed my mind, why does he look like Zeke Ventral?”

“His old self’s sense of humor more than anything. But that’s just our guess. Honestly not even he knows why.”

“Cause if it’s me having some unknown crush on Zeke, then no.” I huffed. “He maybe cute, but he’s not as cute as Gilda.”

“In any case, I imagine you have other questions.”

“What are those ‘evolved fiends’? Cause they don’t feel like fiends at all.” I said, having shapeshifted into some of them they felt more...alive then what normal Fiends felt.

“When you became a Goddess of Life and took control over Pyreflies from Yevon, the Fiends began to act and change, becoming more like organic beings than beings forged from regrets and sudden unexpected deaths.”

“That...makes a lot of sense actually.” I said honestly. “So how do I...regain my memories and powers?” I asked. “Do I just...gather my Pyreflies or something?”

“It’s different each time. Sometimes you regain them all on your own, other times it takes triggers. You’ll just have to wait and see I guess. But, to help that’s what all these notebooks are for. They have stories, memories and photos in them from each and every timeline.”

“Good to know.” I nodded. “So...how did all my husbands and wives react to...Yevon being Father? The bastard that’s been funneling all the Fiends and Unsent and...murdering or traumatising millions?”

“Most didn’t even know who he is or was. Others were… well, reactions varied.”

“How did Tidus and his group get to Equis or...wherever the hell we ended up? Yevon mentioned they were dear friends but...that doesn’t explain why their stone statues.”

“Resetting time is not… natural. Most of the time it shouldn’t even be possible. People like Tidus and his group are recurring, like Tommy, mom and dad. You all share a powerful bond and when time resets, rather than residing safely inside you, they are brought out. Of course, as far as time is concerned they should not even exist. So they are petrified or… placed where they can adjust to the new timeline without causing damage.”

“Then what about God? He sent me over and my family way before...all of this.” I said honestly.

“Haven’t seen him since we sent off, and as you can now see, that was many, many… lifetimes ago.”

"Even though I saw him in this life time and he didn't question the reset." I shrugged. "So anyways...hmm…" I wondered what to say next. "There's still so much to ask but...I don't know which one…"

“There’s always questions.” The other me sighed. I asked some basic questions, just tried to get some information. Eventually, I asked about Gilda and that link I made with them. “It sounds like you turned Gilda into an apostle.”

“An Apostle?” I inquired to myself. “The hell is that?”

“A person of mortal flesh and bones you can give the ability to share a link with you. This link does everything from allowing them to utilize your powers to a degree you deem fit to allowing you to even use them as a host if you are far away or even on different worlds.”

“Huh...that’s rather interesting.” I said. “Definitely should have saved that for the wedding.” I chuckled.

“You did that with a lot of your wives and husbands. Some of your kids too but just the ones who were… accident prone.”

“That’s fair.” I nodded. “Hopefully my kids won’t be too accident prone considering...how I have to raise them here…” I sighed out.

“You know, you did try and research a means to get them all out from here.” AI me said. “Notebook 91.”

“I can get all my kids out of here?” I asked curiously. “But...wouldn’t that do bad things?”

“I, well, you didn’t believe so. Timelines are unique in that they all are capable of adapting to the new one. Technically speaking, the set up within you can be a form of timeline or dimension when you store them away.”

“Is there a Time Police or something?” I asked carefully.

“None that we’ve run into.”

“Alright.” I nodded. “But...what was my reaction when...all of this went way beyond just saving our brother and parents?”

"Varied. Sometimes we rolled with it, others we took a breather to process and a few times just screamed Into pillows."

“That’s...fair.” I nodded, having wanted to do the ‘screaming into a pillow’ a whole lot. “Well...if I didn’t have Gilda I’d probably be screaming a whole lot…”

"Sounds like another keeper then."

“Gilda is amazing.” I said warmly. “Uh...question, how many times have I been to Equis?”

"Hmm… that I was informed of, three including this timeline."

“I’m...surprised it’s so little.” I said. “Everyone back in the...waking world I suppose, is amazing...I couldn’t imagine being without them to be honest.”

"You have a big heart Anna. This reality, this safe haven is proof of that."

“I...made this place?” I asked. “Cause it certainly wasn’t safe when a black pyreflied figure tried stabbing me with Clouds sword.”

"That is the only issue with this reality. The Shade has been here since the first reset. It mostly avoids people and when it does cause trouble it mostly kills animals or breaks buildings. Save for you, it always attacks you."

"Why me?" I frowned. "The fuck did I do to piss it off?"

"One of the mysteries that, even after all this time, evade us to this day. A theory is that it has something to do with the state Yevon Is in, and your own link matching it."

“Goodie...another thing to deal with.” I groaned. “So...where’s the train station? Since I’m pretty sure this place is connected to normal Zanarkand given this is my dream world.”

"Don't know. You wake up from here as if it's there so, yes they are likely linked but where they link has yet to be found."

“Has anyone found any key’s? Cause I think I need a train car key to unlock this place.” I said honestly.

"Possibly. The Blitz Ball Arena always does that for you, but you've never been able to win the final match."

“Why? What’s the final match?” I inquired.

"Your team vs some hologram looking version of The Zanarkand Abe's."

“Why am I not surprised that the final match is against those bastards.” I chuckled. “Well...who was my team normally?”

“You, Jecht, Tidus, Nimrook, Zev Ronso, and Wakka.” My AI told me.

“Sounds like a good line up.” I nodded.

"Not good enough given you never won. And to make it worse that hologram team also has their own copies of Jecht and Tidus."

“Now that’s just cheating.” I huffed. “But if I can’t beat them with this line up...better see who I could replace on the team cause if I never beat them then that’s a little bullshit.”

"It is." My AI nodded. "Good luck to you."


I woke up happy I was hugging my bird femboy, Luna's body pressed against my back. From how I felt I shifted into a griffon like Gilda. I happily enjoyed this embrace to relax and ignore the ever growing questions at hand.

“This is nice…” I muttered to myself happily, just enjoying the warmth and simplistic feeling of cuddles.

As we began to wake up and greet the early morning and get dressed a new craving hit me… jello. This one must be from my human side at least. I remember when mom was having Tommy she ate a lot of jello too.

"So the Zebras, Yacks and Buffalo should all be there now." Luna said. "We'll have to greet them first thing when we arrive."

“So...since I haven’t met any Zebra’s outside of Zecora a few times, which I’m still thankful she’s okay from...everything that’s going on…” I sighed out. “What are the Yaks and Buffalo like?”

"From what I know the Buffalo are a bit like the Zebra only they're nomadic, running along the dry lakebeds East-West of the southern Equestrian border." Gilda said.

"As for the Yaks, they are a rather proud race. Very loud and destructive too. If any could match a Minotaur in a fight it's a Yak." Luna said.

“Huh...but are Yaks and Buffalo stupidly fluffy though?” I inquired.

"Well yes." Luna said.

“So even if one’s nomadic and the other can probably keep up with Minotaur’s in a bar fight, they're probably really wonderful to cuddle.” I nodded.

That made Gilda and Luna laugh. "What is the obsession with ones coat?" Luna asked.

“It’s...have you ever went to sleep holding a stuffed animal before?” I asked. “The softness, warmth...and I’m going to stop myself before I go onto a sad tangent…” I shook my head,.

"So you enjoy having a fluffy coat too?" Gilda asked.

“Listen, ever since I got you as a boyfriend and cuddled, I want cuddles...it feels cold and lonely without it…” I sighed out.

"Can't argue there."

"Then perhaps I shall grow my coat out~" Luna teased.

“You’re fur is already nice.” I said warmly to Luna. “Sometimes you need smooth and soft than...well, so much fur you can literally hide inside of it as far as I know.” I shrugged.

"You mean like you did with Peppermint's boobs?" Gilda said with a chuckle.

“That’s different.” I blushed. “So anyways, we should probably get going before the Yaks get pissed maybe…”

"That would be best." Luna said, she took one hand if mine and Gilda the other and we walked like that to the train station. It was a relaxing, happy walk.


(Somewhere in the Minotaur Kingdom)


Yevon slammed his fist into a wall, panting heavily as he clutched at his chest. "No, not yet you squid bastard..." Yevon growled, pulling at his shirt and pulling out a locket and opening it, showing himself, Anna, and their first born son, all standing and smiling happily and filled with love. "Just...something...anything to help us..." He muttered.

"My lord, we've located another one of Mother's Pyreflies." A cloaked figure said to Yevon.

"Good, make preparations to give Anna a reason to go to that portal..." Yevon took a deep breath, seeing in the shadow's the symbol of his old life, slowly trying to crawl back and make him it's servant again. "Please Anna...you're the only one that can help me..." The God of Death thought to himself as he vanished into thin air, hoping to find someway to end this god forsaken cycle and keep his love.

To be continued...