• Published 22nd Jun 2018
  • 245 Views, 3 Comments

What just Happened? - Epsilon_Eleven



Living a life ordinary as an Introvert, and somehow I got 'teleported' into a workd known as "Equestria"

  • ...
 3
 245

What Happened?

I heard my mother shouting my name and asked me to wake up from my bed, then i woke up and watched my surroundings. Strange since when my mother changed the interior of my bedroom? I asked to myself while looking strangely to the surroundings. Suddenly my mother opened the door and stood there and instead of my mother, I've look at most strangest thing i ever see, a 'pony' standing there on my door.

"Claire, get up and have your breakfast. You're getting late," said the pony softly. "You don't want to be late right?"

I am speechless as i see the orange pony with a beautiful dark brown mane trotted away from the door, then I looked at my hand, Instead I see things that I almost hardly ever believed in. I see a hooves, OKAY WHAT IS GOING ON! I panic on the inside as I inspect my whole body, I just turned into a sapphire earth pony with a brown colored mane. I panicked even more.

I shook my head rapidly disbelieving what i just seen, and then I clear my mind for a second and took a deep breath to relax myself, and thought to myself this is just a dream and i should be waking up now. I waited for at least minute before i heard my mom shouting, "Claire, did you sleep again? I am not responsible if you're late."

And I realized this is not a dream my world has changed instantly, then I turned my view to see over the window just to see a colorful world that i hardly believed in, "What is this world?" I muttered. I decided to investigate by asking my mother, if she realized what is happening. I quickly trotted down downstairs and into the kitchen, I see the orange pony - that i believed in as my mother - and then approached her hesitantly.

She turned her head and smiled at me, "Do you have a wonderful dream, my dear?"

I nodded and start to ask her a question, "Mom, where are we?"

She frowned, confused as she just heard something that is so stupid then she answered with a concerned look at her face, "This is Ponyvile, Dear. Did you already forget your birthplace?"

I shook my head rapidly, "It's not I didn't remember. Lots of stuff is happening right now."

She trotted slowly to me and gently stroke my mane and gave me a hug, "Don't worry, you must have been tired from all that work you been on yesterday."

I raised my eye brows, didn't I was on school yesterday? I thought to myself. I decided not to prolong this matter and ask her directly, "Um, do you happen to know what was I'm working on, yesterday?"

She put a hooves on her chin, "If i remember correctly, you are helping Princess Twilight organizing the Library at her Castle."

I frowned in confusion, if this world is really from the show "My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic", then why i am here then? It is unlikely that I just randomly teleport here and changed my entire perspective of the world i lived in, then again do i really wanted to be here? I mean, I know the show is hearts warming and all. Do i want to go back? I keep asking to myself, and then I decided to just go with it and see what happened later on.


I finished my breakfast sooner than i normally does, somehow my mother looked very happy on my sudden change's of behaviour, I couldn't really blame her, I'm really eager and confident to explore this new world. I trotted outside to see the town square full of ponies with different colors, they were either chatting on the road or just passing by. I was heading for Twilight castle and somehow i just know the way, I trotted down through out the road and see a pink pony bouncing on the road. I suspect that is Pinkie Pie, i could tell from the Cutie mark and her pink coat, Pinkie Pie suddenly caught my eyes and bounced into me.

"HI!! You must be Twilight new Library sorter, right? Oh are you going to the Castle now? Does sorting all sort of boring books makes you happy and-" Pinkie burst out a barrage of question and she just couldn't really stop about it.

"Yes I am, and you must be Pinkie right?" I asked her.

"DUH! Who doesn't know Pinkie Pie? The greatest party planner EVER!!" Pinkie screamed in excitement.

And then i heard a voice behind me, a white Unicorn mare approached us slowly.

"Oh, forgive me about Pinkie Pie, darling. She sometimes just too excited and couldn't really control herself," said the Unicorn pony apologizing to me. She must be Rarity due to her lady-like manner, and the iconic "Darling" from the show.

"Oh, its nothing. I heard about Pinkie randomness all the time," I said calmly, reassuring her i am not bothered by Pinkie 'randomness'.

"Well, that is a relief. You must be Claire, correct?" Rarity asked me.

I nodded, "How do you know?"

"Oh, darling. We met at Friendship Castle, do you not remember?" She giggled at me for my 'odd' behaviour.

"Well, a lot is happening. I've must been stressed out," I said simply and then glanced at Pinkie, looked very impatient and eager to go somewhere.

Rarity notices me then looked at Pinkie, Rarity smiled and said, "Well, Pinkie i suppose you have something to do in Sugarcube corner correct?"

Pinkie nodded and whispers something to Rarity, then Rarity smiles widened and then nodded back at her. I don't really know what are they whispering about, but i think they are maybe planning some sort of a party on Ponyville. Pinkie then started bouncing to Sugarcube Corner before saying and waving goodbye.

I asked Rarity, "What was that all about?"

Rarity grinned and then giggled, "You have nothing to worry about, darling."

I can only frowned and smile seeing her like that, what kind of party is going on. Something must have happened between the two, or they might planning something big, maybe the whole of Main 6 as well. Either way, I should ask Twilight about why i was transported into this colorful realm of Equestria. No I shouldn't jumped into that question yet, there's just to many things going on. For now, let's just see what is ahead of me then i return back to my original world.

"Oh Rarity, are you going to Friendship Castle too?" I suddenly asked her without thinking.

"Why yes, darling. I am going there, i have... unfinished business to do," Rarity said and then her smiles return.

Again, I can only frowned seeing her like that. I just don't know what are they planning actually, should i ask? No, I'm afraid she might get offended, so then i shut my mouth tight. We both trotted slowly to Friendship Castle, and the day seems clear and very beautiful, I see nothing like one on my home. Well i never get out of the house quite often so the surroundings are cannot be describe by my own word. I feel happiness, I felt something that i hardly received on my original world and I think. I should stay here for a little while longer.

Comments ( 3 )

Just asking but is English your first language?

9000303
Nope, Im Indonesian, Therefore not my first language. Sorry if my language kinda, MESSED UP! :twilightsheepish:

My Word of choice may not be great and all, but i try my best.

Login or register to comment