• Published 22nd Jun 2018
  • 248 Views, 3 Comments

What just Happened? - Epsilon_Eleven



Living a life ordinary as an Introvert, and somehow I got 'teleported' into a workd known as "Equestria"

  • ...
 3
 248

Where It All Began.

I lazily rest my whole body into the cozy couch in the living room, what a stressful day i thought to myself, before turning on the television changing each time a channel appears, finding some kind of channel that suits my liking.

"Honey, are you home?" Said my mother in the kitchen.

"Yeah!" I shouted without turning my head from the television, still finding a suitable channel.

My mother approached me slowly, and stroke my blonde hair, "How was school?" She asked.

"Terrible enough that i don't want to talk about it," I said simply, while still changing the channel.

My mother sighed, and the she asked me, "Is there anything you want, my dear daughter?"

I shook my head slowly, my stubborn reaction leave my mother and only living parents confused. She sighed again and speak in calming tone that sometimes i could fall to the sweet voice of my mother, "Okay, I won't bother you... If there's anything i can do for you, I will be in the kitchen."

She stop stroking my hair and leave me on my own activity, and then head back to the kitchen. I sighed while i keep changing the channel that doesn't interested me on anything, until stumbling upon a show name "My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic", I stopped and starred at the show for a while. For at least couple of minutes, I stared blankly at the show before I turned my head into the clock showing the time that almost reached three o'clock. I get up lazily from the comfy couch, and walk to the bathroom. Almost lunch time, better put this dirty uniform off and take a shower, I thought to myself. I entered the bathroom, and take a look to my self at the mirror, a blonde, white caucasian teenage girl standing in front of me. Old memories started to approached my mind and reminded me why i was here in the first place, My mother raised me alone when i was a little baby, my father died in a car accident, three month's before i was born. Therefore, my mother must work and take care of me at the same time, and I've been stubborn and introvert ever since my only friend moved out of the neighborhood that was almost ten years ago, I sighed and then removed my clothes preparing to take a long, relaxing shower.


I walk slowly to the dining room after I took a shower and properly clothes, I saw my mother already waiting for me at the table, smiling at me. Today's lunch are chicken nuggets and a steaming hot vegetable soup, I took a sit in the wooden oak chair. In the opposite side of the table, there was my mother smiling plus with a face hoping that I succumbed to her tasty and delicious food and told what was been bothering me. Not going to lie, my mother was excellent at cooking and it's hard not to compliment her. I ate my food calmly, hoping she give up and doesn't bother me with a barrage of question. My mother however, seeing through my behaviour and started to ask me question, "So how is your day, Claire?" She stopped eating and stared at me. I tilted my head looking back at her, this is obviously a trick question, nice try mom. What are you planning mom? Do you expect me just tell you straightly? I thought to myself as she stared at me, hoping for answer.

I cleared my throat and said, "Nothing out of ordinary, although there's something happened in school."

"Oh, and what was that, dear?" She asked me enthusiastically. I decided to play her mind games and hopefully she gives in.

"Well... I," I stopped mid sentence just to make her curious, My mother eagerly awaits me to continue my sentences, "Well um... How could i say this?"

"Don't worry, just spill out everything on your mind," She asked me with her soft and calm voice, I waited for awhile and prepared my word for my next turn.

I took a deep breath and answered very simply, "Okay, I met someone at the library for who has the same hobby as mine, so we started to talk from then on."

"Oh, that is lovely dear," said my mother while smiling, but kept her soft, gentle tone. She needed a different approach's next time, I smiled in victory as i won her so called 'mind games', and then finished my lunch calmly as my mother didn't ask anymore question.

After lunch, I walk to the living room and sat down on the couch, turning on the television and finding - again - a channel that better suit me of my mood, I'm hoping to find a comedy shows or simply an educational channel that might interested me. Nothing is interesting on the TV, I grunted and stopped at Nat Geo Channel watching about a 'Mega factory'.

My house are just one of the typical two story house built on the neighborhood, with a light blue color and a wooden fence, separating the front yard and the entrance of my house. Inside, the house are barely decorated with a few paintings and photos of my childhood - Which is only me and my Mother - and maybe a few poster of my favorite band, placed mostly on the living room. I really love living here even I don't have a Father, but I do have my mother that cared for me, that is enough for me to live my life.

I watched for at least two hours, then I get up lazily from the couch and stretch my leg's. Then walked to my room upstairs, as I opened the door and entered my room, I was shocked and speechless for a while. My room - that I left in a disastrous mess before going to the dining room - were now very neatly cleaned back to it's original state, It seems my mother are here an hour ago. She left a note on my table, it was written very short and simple; Clean your room more often, your loving Mother. I can only grinned in shame. I turned my attention to a bookshelf just beside the table, and slowly approached it to find a novel that I haven't read for awhile. Didn't find any novel I haven't read so then I turned to my window, overlooking the empty road in front of my house. I opened the window and start to star gaze the sky, many stars today I thought to myself.

I would have stargazing forever while complimenting it's beauty, but my Mother suddenly opened the door and entered my room while shaking her head, "Do you know how late this is, Claire?" said my mother softly while pointing at the clock.

I turned to look at her and sighed heavily, "Just a minute?" I said with a hopeful look.

"Honey, this is already late. You will miss your school, and don't blame me if i don't woke you up," she said simply while grinning mischievously.

"Fine, but wake me up as usual please?" I said with a little complaining tone.

My mother can only grinned happily and pat my head, "Okay, honey. Anything for you."

I walked to my bed in the corner of my room, while my mother walk away to the door. She gave me a little smile before closing the door and saying good night, and again i was left with a smile in my face. I lay my body to the bed, staring the ceiling. I hope tomorrow will be better than before, i prayed before closing my eyes and sleep in a quiet night.

To be Continued.