• Published 12th Aug 2018
  • 282 Views, 0 Comments

Do you know how hard it is? - Universal Universe



Dinky Doo is forced to stay with her cousin while her parents go on a trip to the crystal empire. Will she survive the embarrassment of being seen with Ditzy?

  • ...
 0
 282

Just a pie delivery to Whinnyapolis

What's up, Diary?

Oh, wait. I'm the one who's meant to be telling you what's up. Anyway, I told Ditzy what "responsible" means, and she's trying to be more responsible, and at first she was quite good at it, but then she dropped again and started failing miserably. I didn't think it was possible, but she's even more annoying now. Constantly asking if what she's doing is responsible or not. Does she really want me to answer? Anyway, I'm about to go to Sweet Apple Acres with her. Wish me luck and I just might not die.

"What're you drawing in that book?" Ditzy asked

"I'm not drawing. This is my diary." I said

"Cool! What're you writing in your diary?"

"You think I'd tell you?"

"Yes..."

I let out a huge sigh. "Let's just go to Sweet Apple Acres."

At Sweet Apple Acres, Ditzy Doo got a huge crate of apple pies that she was meant to be shipping to Whinnyapolis, and I got to spend some time with Apple Bloom.

"So, why can't your brother just bring the pies to Whinnyapolis?" I asked her

"Well, Whinnyapolis is a long way to walk from Ponyville with a huge crate of pies" Apple Bloom told me

"Oh. Y'know, Ditzy's trying to be more responsible."

"And, how's that working out?"

"It started OK, but then she got terrible at it again."

"Don't you think you should stop being so mean to her? She just wants to give you a fun time!"

"I... I guess so... I have been writing some pretty mean stuff about her in my diary, lately."

"Like what?"

"You think I'd tell you?"

"Yes..."

Suddenly, Ditzy burst out of the barn with her huge crate of pies, and it looked as though she was sobbing deeply.

"Think she read my diary?" I asked Apple Bloom

"Oh, she must'a just read the news about the earthquake in Griffonstone or somethin'. No big deal." she said

"Your sarcasm isn't gonna help me resolve my problem with Ditzy."

"I wasn't being sarcastic" she called after me as I left "I'm really worried about Gabby!"