• Published 9th Aug 2018
  • 2,124 Views, 23 Comments

Rise Of The Mythic Alliance. - Neutral Boy



The Equestrian kingdoms will know fear, pain, and death as they battle against unusual species that are here to free Humanity from slavery & near extinction.

  • ...
40
 23
 2,124

Chapter 1: Hateful reunion and recovery.

Equestria, Canterlot throne meeting. . .

3rd POV:


It has been five days after a sudden huge explosion close by Ponyville. Reports on newspapers indicate that several guards are dead while multiple guards and citizens were injured, along with multiple building that have collapsed. Authorities are working on the case of what exactly happened at that town and there no signs of Princess Twilight Sparkle and Wonderbolt member Rainbow Dash to be seen yet from the explosion. Some guards in Canterlot were stationed to Ponyville & helping out the injured ponies while Princess Luna and her night guards find the whereabouts of two former bearers.

Even the rest of former element bearers and Spike tried their very best to find Twilight and Rainbow, but sadly there wasn't no luck and no trace of them anywhere to find at.

Although, Canterlot and Ponyville weren't the only ones on alert as the news has also spread over to the Crystal Empire, Appleloosa, Griffonstone, Cloudsdale, Badlands, Manehatten, Las Pegasus, Dragon Lands, etc. Both Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and Prince Shining Armor went to board a train to Ponyville after reading about the shocking news with the looks of worry and sadness of their sibling/sister in law. The Wonderbolts Academy also received the as well and Captain Spitfire ordered her best platoon cadets to look for her rookie/secret marefriend, Rainbow Dash.

In a Canterlot meeting though, all the nobles were ranting and arguing on the whole discussion about the shocking news and most of them thinking it was the humans who did it. Princess Celestia however, is annoyed and perhaps frustrated on this meeting, but is worried about where her former prized pupil could be.

Before Celestia tried to silence the entire room of nobles, one of her servant messengers has arrived and whisper something into ear which caused her eyes to widen a bit.

She then looks over to the nobles and says in a serious tone to them.

"This meeting is needed to be postponed for now. I have urgent business to attend elsewhere."

After saying that, she walks out of the meeting room with her messenger whilst ignoring the nobles of their excuses and telling her to comeback this instant.

Celestia arrives at the throne room door and sees a patched up guard with one eye covered and an injured right leg waiting for her.

"Shouldn't you be waiting in the hospital to recover private Burn?" Celestia asks him.

"M-My apologies your highness, but these are urgent news that need to be address to you."

Hearing this, Celestia as her full attention to the private.

"What is it?"

"There's something else that I must inform you about near Ponyville. Moments before the explosion when me and my friends tried to recapture the escaped human and a sudden bright light appearing out of nowhere from above us. . ."


Meanwhile, inside the Monster Lord's castle at night. . .

???POV:


I gasp in shock as my eyes open wide to find myself somewhere in a dark room.

When I tried to either walk or move my hands, they weren't as I feel that all my hands, arms, feet, and legs are tied up in chains. Even my own magic power isn't responding to me. So I stopped struggling and calling for help a few minutes.

Until I notice something heading straight towards. A strange yellow dot appears a few feet from me and it begins to write something in the air without on any solid paper.

It suddenly stopped writing as I can see what it actually wrote.

'A lone light that was once pure to it's good friend of darkness. . .'

'Neither light nor the darkness hasn't gotten along over ten thousand years, until that fateful day. . .'

'When their own balanced creation tried to obliterate them with his deadly weapon. . .'

'The darkness shielded the rival from a fatal attack. . .'

'Thus, the war ended with both light and dark kill their very own creation, in regret and sadness. . .'

'But for light and darkness however, peace would not last forever. . .'

'As darkness falls into the abyss from the deceiving light, leaving the remaining creations to battle against the light. . .'

I was confused of what this writing is talking about before the whole writing disappeared as the yellow dot again wrote one more thing to me.

'TREAD LIGHTLY IN THIS UNKNOWN PATH OF REDEEM, FALSE LIGHT. . .'

My eyes widen when the yellow dot suddenly vanished when a strange weapon sliced it up.

"W-Who's there?" I asked a bit shaken in fear.

"It's been a very long time, Ilias."

I froze when someone from the shadows appear in front of me. I didn't know of who this person was, but yet a part of me feels that I need to run away from him.

"You remember me, right?"

I shook my head no as he sighs and gritting his teeth.

"A shame that you completely forgotten about me. We have so much catching up to do."

He pulls something out of his robe and reveals multiple knives.

"Heh. Heh. Heh. How about a little pain for practice, shall we?"

In fear of what he's about to do, I tried to struggle from the chains holding me as this person walks slowly over to me. When he finally stops walking, he uses one of his knives and plunges it on my left leg. I screamed when it pierces into my skins as my own blood comes out.

"W-Why are you doing this to me?! I didn't do anything to you!"

He ignores my question and continues to put more knives onto my body as I shouted out loud and my tears were down on my face. After the 30th knife, he immediately stops and looks at me with a hateful evil smirk.

"How pathetic, it saddens me to know that you haven't improved on your lack of fighting, skills, and resistance since the last time we've fought."

He turns his head to the right and frowns while twirling his knife in his hand.

"A shame the first Monster Lord didn't witness this poor embarrassment to all angels."

His eyes looks at me again and returns back to his uneasy smile.

"Care to try more pain again, little helpless birdie?"

Before he tries to get a new weapon out, he suddenly stops and sighs as he walks away.

"Guess we've run out of time. See ya later, Angel reject."

That is the last thing he says to me before everything went dark in my own eyes.


"AH!!!"

I gasp awake with sweat on my forehead when I see myself in a normal warm room somewhere.

I check to see if any scars or holes were on my body, but thankfully they weren't there.

"It was only a dream." I said, but flinch a bit.

Though somehow, it felt real when I received those wounds and seeing my blood ooze out.

While continuing to look at my body, I didn't notice someone open the door and closed it.

"Looks like your finally awake."

I turn my head left to see one of my enemies, Granberia glaring her eyes at me in anger.

Everything in this room was silent as neither of us talk for a minute and continuing to look at each other.

Granberia then takes out her sword and aims it straight at me.

"If it wasn't for Tamamo, Alma-Elma, or Erubetie, then I would have gladly killed you without mercy nor remorse." She said in venom tone.

I had my head down and frown. Understand that she would have and the other as well, after all I have done to the humans, monsters, and to my own kind all these years ago. From Betraying the first monster lord and all the way to the end where I had my last battle against my arch enemies.

I heard her sheathe her sword back.

"You have some nerve coming back here after what you've done over three years ago. However, they told me not to kill you and I given my word. Although, I'm not quite sure of what Alice will do to you when she sees you again. Possibly put you on trial from all the humans, monsters, and angels that you've killed."

I look up at Granberia again and she sits in a wooden chair, along with putting her weapon down beside her before she crosses her arms.

"Before I take you to her, I'll ask you this one time and I want an honest truth from you."

"Why did you come back and bring this injured boy with you?"

My body felt shaken up and I didn't know of what to say until I whispered.

". . . . . It's a long story."

Somehow she heard me say it and went silent before she uncrosses her arms.

"Alright, I'm all ears, but make it quick."


Elsewhere in another room, several hours later. . .

Erubetie POV:


A few days has passed and everything felt uneasy at our Monster Lord's Castle. Only us Heaven Knights had to keep Ilias hidden from every monsters and humans, least to avoid another war that we don't want right now. When I reported this news Alice however, she wasn't in any good mood as I heard her thrashing around the room filled with negativity and sadness. So we decided to leave her alone until she cools down.

Both Tamamo and Granberia have decided to keep an eye on Ilias while me and Alma-Elma to our shift turns to watch over this injured boy as we wait for these two to awaken.

Alma-Elma had to take care of some important things while I'm the only one currently keeping an eye on this boy and healing his gravely injuries & fever. He had a fever yesterday and we were having difficulties curing his fever, except for me as my own slime body helped heal him.

I hummed quietly and gently stroke the boy's hair, along with my slime body massaging him to relax like a bed as everything seems quiet.

Whatever has happen to you, young human?" I gently whispered to him.

Before I tried to use one of my slime cells to look into his memories if Ilias did this to him, a door knock was heard from the other side and I stopped from what I was doing.

"Come in." I said.

The door slowly opens up and I could see Alma at the door and she doesn't look happy.

"Yes Alma Elma?" I asked her when she sighs and answers back with a frown.

"Alice needs all of us to report in her throne room, immediately."

"Why, what happened?"

"Ilias is awake."

After she says that, I froze and felt my body heat up that 'she' is finally awake. Though I had to quickly cool down since I don't want to to harm the boy from me. I sighed and nodded my head to her.

"As you wish, Alma."

I carefully pull the boy out from my body and put him back to bed. After that, I moved away and walk towards Alma before taking one last glance at the boy and gently close the door behind me.

Now me and Alma-Elma went to walk in the halls and begin to talk with each other.

Unaware that neither of us notice something else would enter in the room I left later on.


??? POV:


Phew, they're finally gone and nothing or no one have found me yet.

Whoever those two are sure definitely seem to be strong, better to keep my distance away.

I need to hurry up and find a way out of this old castle before more of those unusual things appear.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, how's it going? Sorry it took so long. I had been busy of clearing my mind up by helping around some chores, rack up coins on my ps4 system, and learning some other plots from each author's stories.

Also some time after Christmas is over, I'll perhaps download the MGQ game in order to understand the whole MGQ world mystery and story since I want to try it out.

Anyway, merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year!