• Published 9th Aug 2018
  • 2,110 Views, 23 Comments

Rise Of The Mythic Alliance. - Neutral Boy



The Equestrian kingdoms will know fear, pain, and death as they battle against unusual species that are here to free Humanity from slavery & near extinction.

  • ...
40
 23
 2,110

Prologue: Escaped slaves.

~Nighttime, somewhere in the Everfree Forest. . .~

??? POV:

I don't know of how long was I was running and hiding.

Perhaps maybe a few days or more, though I doubt if it was that very long.


~~~Flashback, the Crystal Empire~~~


It all started at the Crystal Empire. My family were separated from me in different slave groups of humans. Each one were heading towards multiple locations of who knows where.

I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to neither Mom, Dad, and my sister.

Who knows what has happened to them since then, possibly either separated or worse.

Now I'm stuck in this Tartarus of a "PEACEFUL" Empire. Being beaten up, abused, and neglected by numerous cruel guards and other species as well while I'm chained up and defenseless of never fighting back.

My own kind hasn't had the courage nor the will of fighting these heartless beasts and their leaders.

Then one day, something happened to me and I couldn't exactly explain why.

When one of those abusive crystal guard ponies opens up my cell room, I somehow gotten my body up from the cold floor and yanked both of these metal chains off my wrists and legs which catch the guard in shock & awe.

"W-Wha-"

Blinded from an instinct of rage, I catch him off guard by immediately tackling him on the ground with all of my strength and begin to brutally punching him multiple times from all of the cruel torment, abuse, and even tried raping me.

Gagging from the amount of blood on calling for help, I quickly grabbed the guard's knife from his waist and stabbed him multiple times before I used his knife to stab at his manhood below and finish it off with slitting his throat.

He began to choke and struggle to get off as I covered his mouth before he momentarily went silent.

After that and calming down from my unexpected rage, I grabbed the dead guard's cell keys and unlock the other cell doors of only nine humans left alive. About four males and five females, including two children. The rest of the humans are either dead, broken, or replaced.

I signal my kind if they want to live, follow me to freedom, and out of this hellhole.

They were shocked at first, but seem okay to go along with me.

I didn't know of what they shocked about, either me a mere human fighting back the guard or being a leader?

I shook my head no and continue on to a way out of these horrid dungeons.

Finally reaching towards the surface of light and fresh air, I hid among the hiding spots with my humans to make sure no other species have perhaps spotted us.

Thankfully there was some kind of celebration or festival going on so there's probably less guards around here.

When the coast is clear, I led my kind out of the capital tower and hiding to multiple buildings, just to make sure if there weren't any other guards nearby.

Then, I spotted a ticket of getting out of here.

There's four trains station nearby.

We all took one of the trains on-board while no one saw us as the train starts up as it leaves.

Unaware that neither one of us is being watched from far away.


~~~12 hours later. . . ~~~


Not long after finally escaping from the Crystal Empire, it was perhaps the first time peaceful.

Though we did steal some of the food & drinks on the train, but I'm not complaining.

I did get to know my kind a little with names and anything else.

One of them was also separated from her family while others are either probably missing or dead.

Sadly however, our conversations is cut short when the train suddenly stopped.

I hushed my group to not make any sudden noises or movements as I peek at one of the train windows. From what I've seen got me paled and scared. Outside the train were perhaps more than fifty guard ponies, no doubt looking for any escaped human slaves that's hidden on board this train.

"SPREAD OUT EVERY PONY, FIND THEM!"

Then my body got more paler when one of them spoke again.

"FIND THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR KILLING ONE OF OUR OWN, CAPTURE HIM ALIVE!"

It looks like they must be looking for me after I killed one of their guards.

I thought of something for a minute before I whispered to the others.

"When I draw the guards away from all of you, make sure to find another way to a safer place from these scums, okay?"

One of the males spoke up to me, William if I remember correctly.

"Are you sure it's really necessary, going in alone like that?"

"I'm sure it'll work, just make sure to hide when the trains starts moving again."

"B-But what if you-"

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't catch me that easily."

After that, they each gave me a hug and good lucks to me.

"I'll be sure to come back and find a way to free humanity, once and for all."

I got up from our small hideout and see three guards out the window, not knowing that I'm watching from behind them.

"That, I promise to all of you."

Steadying to myself, I jumped out the window and plunge my knife to the guard's back neck. He didn't notice me from behind as he collapses on the ground dead. The other two from beside me froze in shock from what I just did before they charged at me. I dodged the sword from my left side as I went behind the guard and plunge the bloody stained knife to the guard's side neck. The other guard uses his spear towards my stomach. Reacting quickly, I threw the now deceased guard and dodged the spear while I picked up an iron sword on the ground.

The guard tried using his spear at me now aiming at one of my legs. I jumped from the impact just as I used my left foot to kick the guard in his stomach. He grunted in pain as he loosen his grip on his own spear. I took the chance to take it from him and used the spear, aiming it towards his head. I thrust the spear forward as it impact while blood leaks out before the guard collapses onto the ground dead.

Finally resting for a moment, I started to shout out loud for a distraction.

"HEY YA PONY BASTARD GUARDS, I'M THE ONE YOU'RE ALL AFTER! COME AND GET ME!"

It worked, all of the remaining guards look towards me and found their own three guards already dead.

"AFTER HIM!!!"

I ran as fast as I possibly could to a nearby town in order to lose my pursuers.

I dodged several kinds of magic blasters and spears that're aiming towards me, but one of those magic lasers managed to hurt my right arm as I suppressed from yelling and continued onward.


~~~3 days later~~~


I managed to lose them from hiding behind an alley for now.

Thankfully I did patch up my right arm with some useful bandages I stolen from another building.

It's really painful to heal it, but it turns out fine.

So now, I'm currently hiding in what appears to be a big tree house?

Eh, I'll worry about it later. For now I'm starving for more food. I started search for any kinds of places, though I perhaps knocked over some books by accident and ignore putting them back up.

I finally found some good food in a fridge, though I never liked any hay or flowers that's good for my stomach.

I ate some pie, apple, and a bottle of fresh water.

After that, I decided to get a change of clothing and funny enough, I found some in a big room upstairs.

Most were probably girl sizes while a few are perhaps baby, kid, or teenage sizes.

Luckily, I found one pairs of shirt and pants that really fit me.

Unbeknownst to me however, a duo is coming inside as I was too busy to hear or notice their presence.


~~~25 mins later~~~


"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I covered my ear from a sudden noisiest scream downstairs.

Carefully looking out the door, I see a dragon and a purple unicorn with wings that began started ranting about something and picking up those books I knocked down.

Then all of a sudden, another pony in pink color ran inside, talking fast to the purple pony about a party or whatever in Tartarus she's saying to her.

Feeling that there might be more on the way, I carefully tip toed to a window by a big bed.

Before coming close to it, I accidentally have one of my feet stepping on some kind of noisy squeaky toy.

"Aw dammit not now."

I quickly got on the bed and jump to the window, barely squeezing through it halfway.

Then those three I saw from downstairs has saw me escaping to the window.

Not deciding to getting captured or try talking to them out of it, I made it out and climb down the big tree as I made a run for it into a deep dark forest.


~~~Present time at night~~~


Now I'm currently alone in a huge dangerous forest that I probably shouldn't have wisely entered.

All of my remaining food & drinks are gone, some either stolen or went missing.

I'm almost running out of energy from my weakened body.

It didn't help much when my stomach started to growl again in starvation for more food.

After walking for who know how long, I made it out alive with a small smile.

Thinking I finally gotten out of that weird crazy town and patrolling guards.

That is . . . . .

Until my smile lowered when I saw multiple guards right in front of my eyes, including the three from that big tree home. I see their faces and from what I can tell, they really don't like me and wanted me either alive or perhaps dead.

As soon as I tried to slowly back up before try booking it back into the forest, one of those ponies with blue wings flew fast straight forward and gave a couple of hard punches on both my stomach and left eye.

"GAH!"

I grunted in pain from that mare's punches as my body flew several feet and onto the ground.

I tried getting up, but the same mare pony who hit me used one of her hooves on my back & pinned me down.

"I got'em Twilight, he's not going anywhere this time!"

Dammit, I was this close of escaping!

Now they'll probably lock me out or perhaps execute me in front of my own kind.

"Great Job Rainbow! Now we can-"

I didn't hear of what that mare said next as an unexpected bright light appeared out of nowhere from above.

I became blinded from the light along with the other ponies covering their own eyes.

As soon as the light decreases, I see a strange woman appear before me.

My eyes widen upon seeing beautiful wings behind her back, colorful blonde hair, and dress in a nightgown?

"Get away from him you BITCH!"

I heard the woman said that in a venomous tone.

The next thing, I saw her speeding towards us and she gave the rainbow mare a swift kick to the face as she got grunt in pain and flew towards the ponies and guards.

My whole body froze from what just happened, until my lack of sleep starts to take over as my body starts to shut down.

I didn't hear of what that blonde woman was saying before everything went dark in my eyes.


~Meanwhile in another world, the castle training grounds. . .~

NO POV:


Two monster women are seen in the plain training grounds outside of the large castle.

One that's a lizard woman practicing her sword techniques & movements.

The other one is a slime woman watching the lizard warrior nearby and didn't bother of moving.

Suddenly, the lizard woman stops when she heard something in the distance.

"Hm?"

Curious, she sheaths her sword away to her side and proceeds to investigate.

Upon reaching near a few boulders & bushes, her eyes widen and gritting her teeth with her fists clenching while the same slime woman come to see what's wrong.

"What is it, Granberia?"

The lizard woman named Granberia turns her head towards to the slime woman and spoke in venom serious tone.

"Erubetie, contact the Monster Lord at once."

"I've found the traitor unconscious, along with a human in her arms and unknown creatures with them."

Author's Note:

Had an interesting crossover idea in my head from looking back on some slave stories. Not from this website actually, but in other ones that were dark or something else. I did look at some of the scenes & game play of this interesting RPG game online. I put this one only on rated teen for some reasons cause I didn't feel like putting it on mature if anyone asks.

Be warned that this'll have gore and deaths, but not too much for the reading viewers.

Let me know on what you think so far.