• Published 10th Jan 2019
  • 420 Views, 2 Comments

Pony Traffic.Part 2. - guradmn



An MLP-FIM.CHICAGO P.D. LAW AND ORDER SVU Crossover.

  • ...
 2
 420

Chapter 2.Arrival and a Bus.

Dun Dun.

Private Charter Terminal.
John F Kennedy International Airport
Queens New York
Tuesday April 9th

A Boeing 737-800 jet airliner being leased by The Equestrian Government had just landed.Fin was waiting in The Terminal when he saw The Intelligence Section from The Chicago Police Department and The Elements of Harmony.

Fin walked up and shook Sergeant Hank Voights hand and said,Hey Hank.How's it going man??

Voight replied,Fin.good seeing you again.How's life as a Sergeant been treating you??

Fin said,You know.More pay,but more headaches.

Voight replied,Yeah.I know what you mean.I deal with 6 of them daily.

Detectitve Jay Halstead then said.Hey Sarge.We heard that.

The others laughed,because they knew Voight was only kidding.

After introducing the ponies to Fin.Fin said,So Liv is waiting for you all at the precient.We borrowed a bus from Corrections.Best we could do on short notice.

Voight said,In that case lead on McDuff.

Dun Dun.

NYPD 16th Precient.
Tuesday April 9th

Soon the bus was leaving JFK and on it's way to Manhattan.After arriving at New York Police Departments 16th Precient.Home of The Special Victims Unit.After getting off the bus evryone walked into the SVU office and were met by Olivia.

Hank walked up and hugged his old friend and said,Olivia.It's good to see you again.

Olivia replied,It's good seeing you too Hank.We were so sorry to hear about Al Olinsky.

Voight replied,Thanks.Anyway.Meet The Elements of Harmony from Equestria.Princess Twilight Sparkle.Element of Magic.Applejack.Element of Honesty.Rarity.Element of Genorosity.Rainbow Dash.Element of Loyalty.Pinkie-Pie.Element of Laughter.Fluttershy.Element of Kindness.And this Twilights student Starlight Glimmer.And this is Spike.Twilights assistant.
Girls.This is my good friend Lieutenant Olivia Benson.She's the head of this unit.

Twilight walked up and extended her hoof and said,It's nice to meet you Lieutenant Benson.

Olivia shook Twilights hoof and said,The pleasure's mine.And please.Call me Olivia.These are Detectives Cirisi and Rollins.We'll begin the briefing as soon as The Chief of Detectives and our Assistant DA and DA arrives.

Twilight replied.It sounds good to us.In the meantime.My friends and I could use some tea.

Rollins said,I'll show them the coffee room.And soon they all went for some tea.