• Published 10th Jun 2018
  • 17,128 Views, 322 Comments

Shining Armour's Rowdy Roulette - Julian the Dreamer



After being volunteered by his wife to help relieve some of Celestia's pent-up frustrations, Shining soon finds a hat with more than a few names in it that require his 'services'. Cadance is more than okay with this.

Comments ( 59 )

9105484
Then clearly I have read too many fanfics. Also, by strong personality, I didn't mean a complex character, or even try to insinuate that she stood next to the best of the best. I don't know about you, but I just find it a joy to watch her in the episodes she's appears. There is enough there for you work with to make her someone more compelling in your eyes. That's kinda what fanfics are for.

And your apparant hatred of Chrysalis seems to be misplaced. None of MLP's villains stands up to any of the examples you gave. Not even close. The best villain the show ever had was Discord from the season 2 premiere, and even he looks like a piece of cardboard compared to villains like the Joker and Venom. It's not a fair judgement if you declare something must be awful because it doesn't compare to the best. Chrysalis might not be the best, but she does make for a proper villain in the episodes she is in.

9105514
Eh, I just don't share in that sentiment. I'm not going to argue your points because they are good ones and explains why you don't like Chrysalis very well.

The reason I like her is much more simple. I like her because of her simplicity. She is an outright irredeemable individual and that is point. She is completely evil, knows it, and enjoys it. In a show where every villain and their mom seems to be reformed in some way, more and less than others, it becomes that much more special when I see Chrysalis reveling in her villainy. She is by far from the best, and many before her have done this much better, but I just can't help but enjoy myself when she is on screen.

In the end we'll just have to agree to disagree, but I hope I was able to properly convay why I like Chrysalis. Just as you were able to properly convay to me why you think differently.

9105537
Indeed, indeed. And eagerly waiting for the continuation. The most recent was a pleasent surprise and has me hyped for more. Also made me want to see Big Mac screwing Cadance silly and missed not seeing AJ's glorious rump, but oh well, can't have it all. Honestly, the prospect of bringing in Sweetie and Scoots more than make up for it.

I have a feeling that Cadence is going to end up with a record number of foals in her womb.

9105661
Those foalks are going to be tiny, she will end up ridiculously inflated, or she'll habe to turn into a giantess to carry them all.

9105699
Not a critic to you, just sharing something about me:

-I hate when someone does that.

Anyway, great chapter as always. Do you need my help with anything?

I'll be honest, I came here expecting an Applejack breeding, but i'm ok with the Applebloom direction.

Hopefully in the future we will have chapters with the rest of the Mane 6, as they are all part of a set and Shining already started with Twilight it only makes sense that he go after her friends. I mean they are all gorgeous and would make excellent brood mares.

The only exception of the Mane 6, would be Rainbow Dash as she needs to be in tip top shape to be in the Wonderbolts, but this being magical pony land there may be a compromise to be had somehow,

Still can't wait for the AJ, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie pie breeding and hopefully other scenes of them later on in their pregnancy and maybe the birth scenes.

9105720
Heh, I'll try.

Maybe I'll manage to upload a story today.

9105724
was not expecting cum-through at all. a very pleasant surprise.

9091501
Ok WTF just happened here??

9120538
OoooooK but umm


PINEAPPLES ON PIZZA SUCK!!!!!!!!

When's the next part cumming out??

Please get a cmc pregnant

just a thought since i have seen tendertaps, rumble, and button mash paired up with applebloom, scootaloo, and sweeitebelle respectively imagine if you make a chapter of shining armor going at it with the cmc perhaps in another or the same room cadence would be going at it with tendertaps, rumble, and button mash in one gigantic "instructors" orgy. shining armor and cadence as the teachers and the other six as the students.

9128776
I far more like the idea of him doing the bare minimum and the town rape having to do the rest. Also it would be another torture technique. Giving Chrysalis a little bit of nutrient but not giving her enough to be satisfied.

9128625
Even at the time they were questionable. Getting reliable tribute fodder on the field was quite challenging. Their actual card versions are pretty much useless but even with their buffet anime effects making them virtually immune to card effects they would be questionable. After all Jinzo could be summoned up with 1 tribute and even though he's still vulnerable to rageki and black hole he is immune to most destruction cards. The fact that he can be searched through witch of the black forest is another advantage and he can also be more easily revived with call of the haunted. If you wanted to you could also make it easier with things like cost down and mausoleum of the emperor. On top of that Jinzo not only protects itself but also your other monsters so you can far easier put more firepower on the board. There is also the card 'my body as a shield' which if you set it can protect Jinzo against the few removal spell cards.

9105514
Really? I would think because Chrysalis is so undefined still it's much easier for you. There are a lot more blanks you can fill in for yourself.
Also Chrysalis does actually have a believable motivation that has some weight behind it. She also has a really great demeanor.

I guess this story has been cancelled?

9170821
Well then you shouldn't be surprised that people don't like it if you are that unwilling to put effort into building up her character. Try seeing the lack of definition as opportunity and think what makes sense for her character. She does have established traits which include an ego, a sadistic attitude and a determination to provide for her hive. That should be enough to work with as a base.
Also if you're going to include her you should try to build on it. For the sake of your own story.

9172128
A "I don't feel like it's worth the effort" would have worked just as well.

I wonder if Spike is going to get at least a mention eventually. He's part of the Sparkle Family in this story, no?

I was going to mention Umbra as well, but then I remembered you mentioned she was executed in the Luna chapter.

There was some ideas thrown around with Buster Knutt back when the story was his about Spike; so far there's nothing concrete, but I WILL make him appear.

I'm just with too many projects at the moment, not to mention exams at the end of the month. Next month Sweetie Belle's chapter will be up, though.

This story is really good, can't wait to see who else gets their baby-making chamber blasted with royal foal batter.

9388085
Yes it will, I'm just practicing. I can't compare to Buster when it comes to skill in writing clopfics yet.

9468109
Well, in four chapters comes the next impregnation, that's for sure. The next three are pregnancy-free sexual fun.

makes you wonder about the other shinanagins they get up to

Any idea of an ETA for the next part? That asked, please take your time writing it. The quality of this is amazing and I for one certainly don't want it to suffer at all for being rushed out to meet fan's demand.

9808740
Somewhere this month. I'm busy with real life and trying to live up to the quality of previous chapters.

RIP Buster Knutt may he live on forever in pepperoni

L1

9825183
what? how? why? what about his story?

9825324
Well, I can't find him in the site, so he must have closed his account.

I adopted this fic when he lost interest in it a year ago, so this isn't going anywhere. But the rest... well, gone.

L1

9825638
dammit, is there any way we can recover his work? it was really good material

I don't think so. Unless someone copied it in a doc or in another site, or made a backup, it's gone.

9826570
Fimfetch and the fimfic archive user account here on fimfic have a zip file of every single story ever uploaded to fimfic.

I managed to grab it a while back, if you look up the fimfic archive you should be able to download a recent archive with most of his work (and sentient hat, and Darf's as well, RIP).

If that doesn't work, post me a message and I'll see if I can shoot them your way

9931653
Where can I find the fimfic archive?

9931704

Just found it for you, fair warning it is a beast of a file
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/116950/Fimfarchive

L1

9931737
thks dude and you wasn't joking, 6 GB of stories.....what the hell.

This is one of the greatest clop story out there! Bravo!! Please continue this masterpiece!!

9950848
Not until I can write a chapter that can live up to the skill of it's creator.

Give me a month.

10066333
Yeah, I saw. Glad to have him back.

Please continue this story!

Please continue this story! And have Shining give all his family members twins or triplets at least once!

When will it continue again

10263473

10263473

10344949

10442090
I WILL continue the story. But living up to Buster's skill is not easy. And I do have a life outside writing.

Sweetie Belle's chapter is next. That is all I can say for sure.

So this thing is just dead isn't it.

10448629
hey, got any updates?

Login or register to comment