• Published 28th May 2018
  • 2,817 Views, 279 Comments

World's Shortest Crossovers: The Anthology Series Of Doom - Estee



Ponies meet whomever the comments want them to meet, in the least number of words possible. Why? Because it's ALWAYS Crackfic Week.

  • ...
17
 279
 2,817

Celestia And Lucifer Have So Much In Common

The dark-haired man leaned in a little closer, looked directly into huge purple eyes.

"So tell me, my dear Princess," the smooth voice deviously requested, "what is it that you truly desire?"

The alicorn's blink came across as slightly... uneven. Borders twisted within the luminous pastels of the mane.

"...I want to sleep in."

The nightclub owner, part-time police assistant, and Lord Of Hell (just ask him!) abruptly pulled back.

"You want to what?"

"I have to get up every morning, before morning," the white mare dazedly stated. "Just so there can be a morning at all. I never get to truly rest..."

Some of the hand-stitched Italian fabric covering the broad shoulders rumpled. This state of disrepair then added a crease.

Despite what some of the more fanciful distortions claimed, he'd never been one for riding horses. Animal ownership wasn't his thing because it was restricting the freedom of another, and... well, all things considered, an entity who had existed since very slightly after the whole 'Let There Be' bit had no idea how gently stroking fur was supposed to go. But he was trying, even if the effort simply ruined the line of his jacket.

"You too?"

Purple eyes cleared again, and then crossed as they tried to focus on the fingers awkwardly shifting across her forehead.

"You too?" she repeated.

"Lucifer Morningstar," the devil casually shrugged. "Guess whose dear old dad handed him the responsibility for that problem? You know, I've often thought that going through a few minor eternities of not getting to burrow deeper into the blankets would make anyone rebel..."