• Published 27th May 2018
  • 830 Views, 60 Comments

Digimon Tamers Despairing Hope - Sornos



A new age has begun in Equestria, one that deals with the Digital World, where many mysteries that are waiting to be uncovered. But a big threat from that same world threatens to destroy all of Equestria.

  • ...
4
 60
 830

Knowledge is power! Kyubimon appears in battle!

On the next day after the battle between Piedmon and BlackGreymon, BlackAgumon and Renamon were sound asleep but one of them was cuddling with the other. And the one who was cuddling was Renamon. And she starts to wake up slowly and she blushes up a storm.

*Did I just cuddle him!?* Renamon thought in slight fear.

“Hey Renamon… time for you to wake up.” Gold Hoof said quietly.

“Uh I’m already up.” she quietly gets up and sneaks over to Gold Hoof.

“Good, it’s time for your morning training” Gold Hoof replied.

“Before even breakfast?” Renamon asked.

“Breakfast was made over an hour ago!” Gold Hoof answered.

She heads to the dining hall. And Gold Hoof follows her as well.

“So, how was your rest Renamon?” Gold Hoof asked.

“Really good, haven’t such good sleep in a long time.” Renamon replied.

“That’s good, we all needed to rest and should we get Spike and Guilmon up? And please don’t ask how my rest was...” He asks with shudder.

“Yes let’s find them.” she smiled.

He and Renamon goes to where Spike and Guilmon is sleeping and Gold Hoof says, “HEY YOU TWO, WAKE UP!”

“What? What time is it?” Spike mutters.

“Why are we getting up so early?” Guilmon said.

“It is past breakfast and it is training time…” Gold Hoof deadpans.

“Training? For what?” Spike seems to not be fully there from the look on his face.

“To be prepared for any digital threat that comes to Equestria.” Gold Hoof glares a bit.

“Sorry sorry, just a bit groggy is all.” Spike replied.

“I know, it’s okay. We were all a bit tired from yesterday…” Gold Hoof replied as well feeling a bit tired.

“What happened? Me and Guilmon went to Pony Joe’s, so why does it look like you are shaken to the core?” Spike asked.

“Well, let me give you the short version, there was a battle yesterday and… BlackAgumon digivolved…” He said to Spike.

“Really!? Must have been one big battle.” Spike said.

“You had to be there to see it.” Gold Hoof replied.

“Ya, I’m sorry I wasn’t there to help.” Spike frowned.

“Spike, let me tell you something… you and Guilmon would have been too terrified to do anything and it is coming from me and the Digimon we faced was... POWERFUL. And not only that, he was smart and would have eliminated you. But… we got lucky that… Black hurt him very bad and he retreated.” He replied.

“That tough? Well then, we need to get stronger!” Spike exclaimed.

“Exactly! We need to get stronger and train.” Gold Hoof replied.

“For now though, time to eat!” Spike heads to the dining hall.

“Indeed and for Black, he can rest, he needs it.” He replied.

Both Selve and Renamon where already eating. “So good!” Renamon smiled.

BlackAgumon yawns, “Morning… ugh… I feel groggy. And hi everyone…”

“You should rest, you almost egged yourself Black.” Renamon said.

“Just because I fought doesn’t mean I should slack.” He replied, “And hi Guilmon.”

“Hello BlackAgumon, and perhaps you should listen, it’s not slacking if you need to take it easy.” Guilmon said with a surprising amount of wisdom.

“Look, I know when to rest and now is not the time. We have to be prepared to face not only Devimon but also the Demon Lords.” He responds to Guilmon with a little more wisdom.

“Fine, but at least build up to the hard stuff, no one wants you to push yourself to egg.” Renamon said in worry.

“I done that before, remember?” He replied to Renamon, “And I don’t want to push myself too hard nor do I want to lay back too easily.”

“Alright, just again, pace yourself.” she replied, worried badly about Blackagumon.

“I will, don’t worry.” He said truthfully.

“Good, and you better eat up. You will need your energy.” Said Selve.

“That’s what I need right now.” He said as he eats.

“Excuse me, but I have something to say. I have managed to get word, you should head to the Dragonlands, as Shining Armor has agreed to help you train.” Celestia said.

“That’s good, I’d like to see my successor.” Gold Hoof stated.

“You may go whenever you are ready.” Celestia said.

“Okay and… I’m actually going to miss you and Luna.” He said.

“Well you will be missed dearly, it’s for the best.” Celestia said.

“I know and… here is for last night.” He said as he kisses both Celestia and Luna on the cheek.

Celestia gives a rare blush. Luna does as well.

“I know you two missed me and I did the same.” He said as he blushes a bit.

“Say hi to Candace for us.” Celestia said.

“Is she your… niece?” He asked.

“Yes and the alicorn of love.” Celestia replied.

“Well looks like… Princess Amore was busy while I was gone.” He said.

“Amore is no longer with us sadly.” Celestia said.

“Sombra?” He asked sadly.

“Yes, Sombra lost control and is in the grip of darkness.” Celestia said with a tinge of sadness.

“I had a bad feeling… I wish I could have helped.” Gold Hoof said and started to cry.

“Someday you might be able to, for now head to the Dragonlands.” Celestia said.

“You’re right, I got to go to the Dragonlands. And at least, her legacy lives on through your niece.” Gold Hoof replied smiling a bit

“Celestia, I’d like to say something. And yes it deals with Sombra.” BlackAgumon said to her.

“What is that?” Celestia asked.

“I believe that Sombra was… infected with something that is known as a Dark Gear.” He answered.

“What is a… Dark Gear?” Luna asks.

“A Dark Gear is a viral control mechanism that controls Digimon. But I have reasons to believe that Devimon used the energy/magic of Equus to control Sombra to start his conquest of Equestria but I think it failed.” He answers Luna.

“So these… Dark Gears might be responsible for the Crystal Empire’s fall?” She asks again.

“Yes, I believe so.” He answers what Celestia and Luna has been fearing.

“So then, Sombra can likely be saved, that is good news, but for at least 3 more years, it’s out of reach. It’s better than nothing.” Celestia gave a weak smile.

“Indeed and do you want to know the reason why I came into this world?” He asks her.

“Yes please tell us.” Celestia said.

“I was sent by the Royal Knights of the Digital World.” He replied.

“The Royal… Knights of the World? Who are they?” Luna asked.

“It is better if Renamon explains.” He answers her.

“The Royal Knights are 13 Digimon that guard over the Digital World, and are some of the most powerful Digimon known. Noted members include Examon the king of all dragon digimon, Gallantmon, and Omnimon. If you are sent by them, it is normally a great deal of honour.” Renamon explained.
“That is right and I was sent by Gallantmon himself.” He added.

“You were sent by Gallantmon? If he is of such renown as you claim it’s a great honor to met you.” Celestia smiled.

*He was sent by dad?* thought Guilmon.

“Indeed and you seen what happened.” He replied

“Well for now, you must go. Your training starts as soon as you arrive.” Celestia said. “For the journey, you shall get some of the royal founds.”

“Indeed.” He replies

As everyone heads out Selve starts to get worried. “Something feels, off.”

“What is it Selve?” Gold Hoof asks.

“It feels like something is going to happen. Something bad.” She said.

“How bad are we talking?” Gold Hoof asked again.

“That’s the worrying part, I have no idea.” she replied.

“That’s… not good. We’ll need to be on guard along the way.” He replied.

“Indeed we all need to be careful. And Spike, Guilmon, you better come with us too, okay?” BlackAgumon said to Spike and Guilmon.

“Well of course, we won’t leave your side this time.” Spike said, Guilmon nodding.

“Good and I have a bad feeling that… we are about to meet an old foe from the past…” He said with worry.

“Oh no, well, we will be ready!” Renamon said with confidence as they board the train.

“Yes this time, I think we will be ready.” He replied

“Indeed, Renamon.” Gold Hoof agreed.

“Good luck friends, may my moon keep you safe” Luna replied

“My sun as well, keep you safe.” Celestia added.
“Thank you Celly, Lulu.” Gold Hoof replied.

“Y-you’re welcome.” Luna blushed.

“Well I and the others got to go. Bye.” Gold Hoof said as he and the others boarded on the train.

“Celly?” Luna asks.

“What is it Lulu?” Celestia asked.

“We sure missed Goldy, didn’t we?” She smiles a bit.

“Yes we did sister.” Celestia replied.

“It was good seeing him, wasn’t it?” She asks.

“Yes very.” Celestia said.

Luna simply just smiles as they waved goodbye to the group that was heading to the Dragonlands. And on said train, the group talks about how to take on Devimon.

“So… how do we face Devimon?” Gold Hoof asks.

“Well first we need to get stronger, Devimon is champion level right BlackAgumon?” Selve asked.

“He seems that way… but I feel his power all the way from the moon, can a champion level Digimon be that strong?” BlackAgumon asks being confused, What do you think Rena?”

“Well for now, to try and hit champion level is a good goal, but we will likely have to get past that by the end of this.” Rena stated.

“Indeed if we want to even stand a chance to beat Devimon but what about the Demon Lords? What them? Devimon is not the only threat, yes he is the main one but, they are big threats as well.” He asks them.

“Then we rise to met them!” Spike exclaims.

“I agree with Spike, he’s right, we need to rise to face them head on.” Gold Hoof replies.

“You’re right and Renamon?” Black asks Rena.

“What is it BlackAgumon?” She asks.
“Well, what do you think? If we face a high level opponent like an Ultimate, what can we do against a foe like that? Would it have a weakness?” He asks her.

“Everything has a weakness, we just have to find it.” She said with a smirk.

“I agree and don’t get cocky, we still need to get stronger.” He stated.

“I know that Black, but it is a valid point. Not all battles can be fought with just brawn.” She reminded him.

“Yes I know, it is a valid point Rena, I thank you for it.” He smiles a bit.

“You’re welcome.” she smiles back, and blushes a bit as well.

“But still, does a Mega have a weakness as well?” He asks her again, “You know like… Piedmon.”

“Everything means EVERYTHING, even mega levels have some kind of weakness.” She replied.

“You’re absolutely right, all we need is to find weaknesses in their evolutions.” He replies to her, “I thank you again.”

“Of course, anything for you.” She smiles.

“So we all need to learn from Rena’s approach on this, all evolutions including megas have weaknesses.” He said to the rest.

“Right.” Selve said, the others agreeing.

“Indeed, all evolutions even the elusive Super Ultimate has a weakness.” He added.

“I agree with him and Renamon.” Gold Hoof said.

“So do I.” Said Spike.

“Yeah.” BlackAgumon said and felt unsure.

“Don’t worry BlackAgumon, we’ll be ready.” Gold Hoof tries to reassure his Digimon.

“Okay.” He says feeling more sure.

“So everyone, when we arrive at the Dragonlands, we will be trained by my successor.” Gold Hoof stated.

“You mean the Captain of the Royal Guard?” Selve asked.

“Indeed, I was once Captain of the Royal Guard.” He answered truthfully to her, “Or should I say… the Elite Guard?”

“Wait there was guard HIGHER than the royal guard!?” Selve exclaimed in shock.

“Indeed, the Elite Guard had one duty, protect all of Equestria from threats that could spell its end, but the difference between the Elite Guard and the Royal Guard is that it consisted of all the species of Equus, including dragons.” He stated to her.

“WHAT!? Why is such a thing not still around!” Selve asked.

“It still is.” He answered truthfully again.

“Why have I never heard of this?” Selve wondered out loud.

“It is a secret organization dedicated to protecting all of not just Equestria but also all of Equus.” He answered her question.

“Alright then, kind wish to join to be honest.” She says.

“Well… have you heard of a… dragon by the name of… Dragonius?” He asks Selve.

“Only in myth, never seen him with my own eyes.” she answered back.

“Well… he was a good friend of mine and he was a part of the Elite Guard.” He added.

“Wow, that is cool. I wonder if I will ever see him.” Selve muttered.

“Well I have a picture of him.” He stated.

“Oh really?” Selve asked.

“Here is a picture of him.” He said as he gave her the picture of Dragonius. The picture showed that Dragonius has a gold coloration with a red armored underbelly with three red horns and red toenails and red armored scales on his feet.

“What a nice looking dragon.” Selve smiled.

“Yes I agree but now… I don’t know where he is… or where he has gone.” He was uncertain about where Dragonius is.

“I’m positive you will meet him again.” She replied.

“You’re right, one of these days I’ll be able to meet him again.” He replies back.

“Now we are getting closer.” Selve said.

“Good and I hope that Shining Armor will not take it easy on me.” Gold Hoof said as well.

“I’m just afraid what the dragons will do to me. They might even finally get the guts to kill me.” She feels a bit scared.

“We’ll see to it that it won’t happen, right Rena?” BlackAgumon said to Renamon.

“We will try.” Renamon said. “But even we have limits.”

“Yes, at least we will try and Rena, we’ll need to keep an eye out, just in case that the Demon Lords or worse… Devimon comes after us.” He replied.

“Yes we do, but for now, we make our way to where Shining Armor is.” Renamon said.

“Indeed but we do need to keep an eye out.” He insists.

“Did I ever say not to? I’m going to keep an eye out.”She fires back.

“I don’t just mean you and I, I mean all of us… THAT INCLUDES YOU TWO!” Black refers to Spike and Guilmon.

“Of course!” Spike says.

“Good, now all we need to do is wait and go to Shining Armor.” He says.

“You all agree?” Gold Hoof says.

“Yes we do.” Everyone else replies.

After everyone spoke, they arrive at the Dragonlands and see Shining Armor and the rest of the Royal Guard including a familiar unicorn mare.

“Hey… is that… FLEUR?!” Gold Hoof exclaims being extremely surprised.

“Is… Fleur a part of the Royal Guard?!” BlackAgumon just as surprised.

“That’s news to me even!” Selve exclaimed.
“Hello everyone! Welcome to the Dragonlands.” Fleur said to them.

Fleur is a white unicorn mare with a pinkish mane and at the current moment she is wearing guard armor.

“Glad to be here.” Selve smiled.

“I wish I could say the same.” Gold Hoof says feeling unsure.

“Why? What’s wrong Gold?” Renamon asked.

“Dragons, excluding Selve, wants to kill me.” Gold Hoof answered

“Oh, that is something to be worried about.” Renamon said.

“Yeah… so we don’t just got to watch out for enemy Digimon but we also got to watch out for dragons that might want to kill us.” Gold Hoof stated.

“Alright. We will keep an eye out.” Selve said as Shining walks up to the group.

Shining Armor is a unicorn stallion that has a white coat of fur with two shades of blue, one being regular blue and the other being aqua blue with a Guard Captain outfit.

“Good.” Gold Hoof replies.

“So, you’re the Tamers that I’ve been hearing so much about, right?” Shining Armor said to them.

“Yes we are.” Selve replied.

“Good, you remember what we are supposed to do once you all get here?” Shining asked.

They all simply nodded knowing what they need to do.

“Good, starting in 1 hour, we are going to train and I mean all of us. That includes me.” He said to all of them.

“Even you? Alright then, care to show us what you got first?” Renamon asked.

“First we need to warm our limbs up to be prepared for the training ahead.” Shining Armor said.
“Well of course.” Selve said, starting to stretch.

“Yep.” Gold Hoof said doing advanced stretching.

“Oh, you don’t need to do that, do you?” Shining asked.

“I’m a veteran, I know what I’m doing.” Gold Hoof answered.

“Um… who are you?” Shining Armor asked, “I feel like I’ve seen you before.”

“To be frank, I’m Gold Hoof, if you want to know.” Gold Hoof answered again to a now surprised Shining Armor.

“W-wait… YOU’RE THE GOLD HOOF?! OF THE ELITE GUARD?! Celestia… you’re my idol! Can I ask you for your autograph?” He asked excitedly.

“Maybe, once AFTER the training, got it?” Gold Hoof answered.

“Oh, oh okay, sorry.” He replied smiling sheepishly.

“Don’t worry, I had a very similar reaction to him as well.” Selve mentions.

“I’m used to it.” Gold Hoof stated.

“Now then, let’s get started.” Renamon said quite eagerly.

“Yes indeed.” Black added.

Then out of nowhere a strange little devilish creature comes near the group, “Well… this is a pleasant surprise.”

“A enemy!? Here?!” Selve exclaimed in shock.

“Oh you all must be the new chosen, huh?” Said the small devilish creature.

“Who are you and what are you here for?” Gold Hoof asked the small creature.

“Allow me to introduce myself, I… am the Devil of the Moon as your legend states.” He answered.

“What… Devimon! What are you doing here?!” BlackAgumon exclaimed in anger

“It is DemiDevimon to you all now.” DemiDevimon said to them calmly.
“Rena… this is the foe I fought 1000 years ago but not in his current state.” Black stated to Rena.

“The time on the moon must have forced him to de digivolve. We can do this!” Renamon said with fire in her eyes.

“Do you not feel my power right now?” He said as he released a little of his power.

“Do you not feel his powers right now… he’s more powerful than he was before!” Black said to Rena.

“We still have to try, remember what I said, every form has a weakness!” Renamon remind him as she charged, trying to get him to attack.

DemiDevimon simply dodges her attack, “And do not forget either… an enemy might always have a strategy to cover for their weakness.”

*He is right, but I need to get him to show his hand* Renamon thought as she kept attacking.

*She thinks I’m just a simple opponent, I’m not just some… simple opponent so I will leave them a gift.* He said as he thought, “Well then… I’m going to leave you all a gift… I will see you all… soon.” He said as he disappeared.

After he said that he sent a SkullGreymon after all the Tamers and the Digimon.

“Wow… it’s a… SkullGreymon… he sent a SkullGreymon! To battle in his place! Gold Hoof! Digivolve me!” He said to Gold Hoof.

“Got it!” He said, “Digimodify! Digivolution activate!”

“BlackAgumon digivolve to…” He digivolves into BlackGreymon, “BlackGreymon!”

SkullGreymon roared frighteningly at the group.

“W-what is that?!” Gold Hoof asks Renamon.

“What is what Gold?” she asked.

“What is that terrifying Digimon?!” He asked Renamon again.

“Skullgreymon, the dark ultimate level of a normal Agumon. To think this thing is so strong, we need a plan, for now, you and black need to fight it, so I get a read on its power and weaknesses.” Renamon said.
“Got it. BlackGreymon!” Gold Hoof exclaimed

“I got it!” BlackGreymon said as he starts to battle with SkullGreymon.

As they did battle renamon was looking all over the skullgreymon trying to find a weakness. That’s when she saw it. A crack in one of it ribs. “I need the best attack card we got Selve! On my mark!”

Selve pull out a card and as soon as Renamon gives the word, she swipes it. “Omnimon’s supreme cannon” her digivice said as it fired, missing the shot sadly. “Crap, not fast enough!”

The SkullGreymon notices Selve and goes after her.

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” BlackGreymon could do nothing to deter it to go after Selve.

*Is it to late?* Selve thought as renamon and her Digivice started to glow.

“RENAMON DIGIVOLVE TO!” as the light faded a quadrupedal fox, sporting nine tails, a rope around its neck, and look to be one fire, showed on her place. “KYUBIMON!”

BlackGreymon looks at the now Digivolved Renamon and feels a spark for her determination, “Good job Rena. And Rena! Look for a weak spot!”

“Already found one! Around his middle rib! There is a crack!” Kyubimon was quick to fire a new attack. “FOX TAIL INFERNO!” at the spot, and this time, got a hit.

SkullGreymon roars in pain as it turns into data and is absorbed by Kyubimon.

“Good job… uh… Kyubi?” He stated confusedly.

“That shall work, as for now why have I not reverted yet?” she said confused.

“Is this the first time you have digivolved?” BlackGreymon asked.

“Yes why does that matter?” She asked still confused.

“Well for Digimon digivolving for the first time, it might take you a pretty long time, don’t know how long but there it is.” He answered, “And since you can’t de-digivolve for now so, I’ll stay like this until you do.”

“Oh that does make some sense, likely the rush of energy need to wear down.” She replied.

“Good and like I said, I’ll stay like this until you revert.” He replied back.
“Best to get some training in while we have this energy right?” Kyubimon said.

“I wholeheartedly agree.” BlackGreymon agreeing with her.

“So, you all c-can go back to training.” Shining Armor trying contain his excitement.

“Yes we will, right Kyubi?” He asks Kyubimon.

“Of course Black!” Kyubimon was practically jumping for joy.

*She is happy that she got her digivolution, that makes me happy.* He happily thought.

“This form, feel so good, like a warm fire in my heart.” She mutters.

“That’s good. You need to feel the power of your new form.” He replies.

“Then what though?” She asked.

“Once you get the hang of your new form, you’ll be able to go back to your previous form.” He answered her question.

“Alright makes sense.” Kyubimon starts to test her limits.

“And maybe we’ll spar.” He said to her, “And don’t worry, I won’t go easy on you.”

“Sure that is such a good idea? I have the speed advantage and you know I can take a hit.” She said.

“Only when you’ve mastered it, okay?” He stated

“How will I know when I have?” She asked.

“When you feel sure about yourself.” He answered.

“Ok that doesn’t help in the slightest.” She started to get angry.

“Look, I can’t give you all the answers but all you can do is train to master your new form, that is all I can tell you.” He replied.

“Ok fair enough.” she relaxes and starts training.

He does the same.

With some time, Kyubimons movements become very fluid, and graceful. “I feel, at ease with this form like it’s the one I was born in.” She stated.

“Good job Kyubi. And be one with your form. To feel the energy within.” He stated like he was in meditation.

She nods and tries to feel her energy out.

“That’s good Kyubi get a feel of your energy.” He stated.

“Is it this huge flame?” She asked.

“Looks like it.” He answered.

“Now what?” She looked confused.

“Use it on that boulder.” He said as he pointed to a boulder.

“What do you mean use it? Like draw it out?” She asked.

“Draw out your power and use it to destroy that boulder.” He answers again.

She forces, and a massive flame starts to build in her mouth. “INFERNO BREATHE!” she lets it out and destroys the boulder

“Good job Kyubi. And that attack felt… familiar…” He stated with him sensing a deep power within Kyubimon.

“How so Black?” She asked.

“It… felt like the power of… Examon.” He said.

“Wait you mean the royal knight, THAT EXAMON!?” She exclaimed in shock.

“Yes, the same one.” He stated.

“How can that be? We are not even related!” She exclaimed again

“Yes I know but I think you might have… the royal dragon digimon blood inside of you.” He states again

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“I think that you might be the descendant of Examon.” He answered her

“Wait what!? ME a descendant of the king of all dragon digimon!?” She said.

“Yes, you might be the descendant of the King of all Dragon Digimon.” He stated to her.

She started to go pale. “That is not possible. Both my parents were not even dragon digimon!” She said in denial.

“I think one of them… might have had… an affair, I’m sorry.” He answers sadly.

She starts to cry loudly. “WHAT THAT CAN’T BE TRUE!”

“I’m sorry Kyubi.” He said hugging her and trying to comfort her.

“Kyubimon. Please come here.” Selve asked.

She does so and gets a big hug. “It’s ok, let it all out.”

“And Kyubimon, let me offer you some comfort, I think your mother before she met your father, I think you might have been the result of a one night stand.” He said to try to comfort her.

“Well that is a small amount of relief. At least my mom was faithful.” She was still crying a lot and even reverted while still crying.

BlackGreymon reverted back into his BlackAgumon form, “Welcome back Rena.”

“That burst of emotion must have drained the last of the energy. Huf huf huf. I feel very tired. Is that normal?” Renamon asked.

“Yes it is normal to feel tired after what happened and if you want me to stay by your side, I will.” He said promising her to stay by her side.

“Please, my body feels so weak, like it wants to revert even lower.” She said scared.

He picks her up gently, “Shining, I’m going to take Rena to a tent to rest, I’m going to stay by her side, okay?”

“Take all the time you need, the rest of you, that includes you Spike and… who are you again?” He asked for Guilmon’s name.

“It’s Guilmon. Nice to meet you!” He smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” He smiles back.

Black takes Renamon to a tent and lays her down, “I’m going to stay with you, okay?”

“Alright.” She blushes a bit. “I feel so weak right now. Need to rest.”

“Okay, I’ll lay next to you.” He said.

As he does so, she starts to blush even more. “Why are you laying next to me?”

“I don’t know but I know for one thing, you need someone beside you.” He answered the best he could.

“Why do you think that?” She asked.

“N-no reason.” He said fighting the urge to blush.

She smiles and falls asleep for a bit.

He sleeps next to her.

Then a cloaked figure shows near the camp saying to the group who is training, “Hello there.”

“Who the heck are you!?” Selve exclaimed.

“Just a friend who is traveling by, so, what are you all doing here?” The cloaked figure asks.

“We are in the middle of training, why?” Shining Armor asks the cloaked figure.

“Just asking and hello you two, it’s been a while since I saw you at that donut shop.” The cloaked figure said to Spike and Guilmon.

“YOU! Why did you stop to see us out of everypony in Equestria?” Spike asked.

“Just happened to be on the way to the Dragonlands right now.” The cloaked figure answered Spike.

“You seem off, why should we believe that?” Spike asked.

“Something special is going to be there, don’t know what it is but I have the strangest feeling.” The cloaked figure answered Spike.

“Fine, just don’t try to fight us.” Guilmon said.

“Don’t worry, I won’t.” The cloaked figure said as they gone towards the Dragonlands.

“Who was that?” Shining asked.

“We have no idea.” Spike and Guilmon say at the same time.

“Whoever it was… I think we can trust them.” Gold Hoof said to them.