• Published 29th May 2018
  • 984 Views, 94 Comments

Attack on Titan: Friendship is Freedom - Gidano90



A young cadet during the battle of Trost will be catapulted into an enchanted land inhabited by magical talking pony and will find himself fighting a battle against a dark being as he seeks a way to return home to help his fellow soldiers.

  • ...
6
 94
 984

Chapter 7: Royal meeting, Proposal and Remembering a Dream!

"Princess Celestia! Are you all right? Twilight asked heartened to review her mentor in health.

"Yes Twilight, my magic is back a few moments ago, and as soon as I got back in force, I rushed here to help you, but I can see with pleasure that you have already solved the problem." Celestia said, observing the petrified form of Scarlett Storm.

"Yeah, but we could never have done it if Elias did not come to our aid." Sunset said radiantly

"Elias?" Celestia asked curiously.

"Yes, Princess. Scarlett was getting the better of us, but suddenly he appeared out of nowhere and without a moment's hesitation struggled at our side and allowed us to beat her. he's an exceptional warrior and has a big heart, so much as to have temporarily received powers from the Elements of Harmony. " Sunset said as she looked at Elias. The latter could not help but blush for the compliments he was receiving from the orange unicorn.
Celestia as soon as she fixed her gaze on the young warrior, was amazed by what she saw: a human being! Creatures that were cited in legends and fables, and from the appearance, if the descriptions were true, it must have more or less the age of her pupils. But legend or not, this human according to her pupils had helped to save Equestria from a nefarious fate, and for this after the surprise, gratitude grew in the white alicorn.

"Young Elias." Celestia began receiving the complete attention of the cadet. "On behalf of all of Equestria, I would like to thank you for your valuable contribution in the fight against Scarlett Storm, and above all for protecting my little ponies." The princess concluded with a tone full of gratitude. Elias listened to Celestia's thankful words and felt proud. Proud that his help had helped bring peace to that kingdom alien to him. So the young cadet performed the characteristic salute of the soldiers at the service of humanity, with his left hand behind his back and his right hand clenched fist resting at the heart, he answered Celestia.

"It was an honor, your majesty, but above all it was an honor to fight alongside these brave ponies who risked their lives to protect Equestria." Elias said smiling at the ponies who had defeated Scarlett Storm, and the latter at Elias's words gave birth to another group hug involving the young cadet.
Princess Celestia could not help but smile at the scenery in front of her, she could feel the strong bond that united the human with her little ponies.

"Young Elias, can I ask you something?" Celestia asked.

"Tell me your majesty, what do you want to know?" Elias answered.

"I'd like to know how you got here? Not that you're not welcome here at Equestria, but your species is considered a myth, so I can not help wondering how you got here." Celestia said curiously.

"I ... I do not know, I only know that while I was with my friend Eren, at some point a sort of portal opened up and I was soon after, and I found myself here while Sunset and her friends were facing psychopath by snake eyes."

"and you have no idea what could have created that portal?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"Maybe Sunset and I know how you got here Elias" Twilight said after having exchanged a look of agreement with Sunset after hearing the testimony of Elias.

"We believe that we accidentally created an inter dimensional portal as we tried to stop Scarlett from killing Princess Celestia." Said Sunset who then explained in detail to Elias and Celestia how the event that caused the arrival of the human to Equestria.

"So ... did you accidentally create a portal that allowed me to travel to another world?" Elias asked, amazed by the revelation of Sunset and Twilight.

"Yeah, we're sorry to have you dragged here against your will." Twilight said frightened that Elias could get angry with them.

"Can you do it again?" Elias wondered all of a sudden.

"What?"

"Can you do it again? I adjure you, you must make me return to my world, there is a crisis going on and my friends need my help!" Elias pleaded, taking Sunset and Twilight's hooves and looking them in their eyes appealingly.

"What's going on in your world, young Elias?" Celestia asked, noting the concern and fear that was growing in him.

"You see Princess Celestia, in my world humanity is at risk of extinction."

"What?!" They exclaimed all the ponies to the words of Elias.

"What do you mean humanity is at risk of extinction?" Celestia demanded shocked by the revelation of the human.

"You see, it all started ..." so Elias told the audience the story of his world: how suddenly the Titans arrived, what they were, how they decimated humanity, how the latter was saved thanks to the walls, the birth of military bodies and anti-titan fight techniques, the fall of the Wall Maria and also of the imminent attack on the Wall Rose. The ponies as they listened to the terrible story of Elias felt horror for those creatures who were slaughtering an entire race without an apparent motive and above all so much sadness for poor Elias who had been forced to live those horrors.

"and this is all." Elias concluded.

"But why do you want to go back there?" Fluttershy asked with tears in her eyes. "Why do you want to go back to that cruel world, why do not you stay here with us?

"Fluttershy is right." Sunset said. "Why do not you stay here with us? Here you would be safe, you should not be imprisoned behind walls, you should not live in terror of the Titans anymore.

Elias was moved to see and hear the ponies who wanted him to stay in Equestria to keep him safe from the Titans' threat. The young cadet found himself reflecting on the questions of Sunset and Fluttershy: Why did he want to return to a cruel world when he had the perfect opportunity to live a life free from walls and fear? Why not stay here in Equestria to live a happy life with your new friends? These were the questions that swirled furiously in Elias's head. For a moment he was tempted to say yes, he wanted to stay in Equestria, but ... he knew he could not stay. He had made a promise.

"I'm sorry girls, but I can not stay." Elias said, shocking everyone present.

"But why?" Asked Sunset with tears in her eyes "Why do not you want to stay here?"

Elias knelt in front of the orange unicorn, placed his hand on his cheek and with his thumb wiped the tear that streaked his face.

"It's not that I do not want, it's that I can not, you're right, my world is cruel, but it's my world, and I promised with one of my dear friends that together we fought the Titans, that together we won and that together we will have realized our dream: to see what is in the world beyond the walls. If I decided to stay here, I would break that promise and abandon all the people dear to me who are risking their lives right now. " Elias said with determination mixed with melancholy. Now he could no longer deny it: he had grown fond of those ponies, and having to say goodbye made his heart grow tight.

"You know Elias, you are really brave, I hope you can realize your dream." Sunset said with a sweet smile as she rested her hoof on the young soldier's hand.

"Thanks Sunset, and then who knows, maybe we'll meet again one day, if we met now, why we should not meet again in the future?" Elias said smiling at Sunset.

"Young Elias!" Princess Celestia suddenly exclaimed. "I admire your courage and your determination to save your world from the evil threat of the Titans, so I will give you all my help to make you safe and sound in the world you come from."

"Thank you, Your Majesty." Elias said gratefully.

"But first, we need to take care of Scarlett Storm." Celestia said, turning her gaze to the petrified shape of the black alicorn.

"What are you going to do?" Elias asked.

"She will be exiled to Tartarus, a place where all those who have committed serious crimes against Equestria are exiled."

But before Celestia could do anything, something happened that no one expected at that moment: a mysterious portal appeared behind Scarlett. Elias instinctively gripped his swords and stood in front of the ponies to protect them from whatever was to come. But the only thing that happened was the appearance of strange hands with claws from the portal. These hands did not seem interested in Elias or the ponies, but Scarlett. In fact without delay they grabbed the statue of the black alicorn to drag it into the portal. As soon as the statue crossed the threshold of the portal, the latter closed. Disbelief and confusion now hovered in the room for the event that had just happened, and only one thing came out of Elias's mouth as evidence of all this:

"What the hell ...?"

Author's Note:

And here we are in chapter 7. What the hell happened? Where has Scarlett gone? Will Elias be able to return to Trost in time? All this in the next chapters.

If you like the story please let me know in the comments and above all let me know what in particular you are enjoying.

If you do not like the story please let me know in the comments and tell me what you're not particularly fond of.

see you soon. Bye!