• Published 29th May 2018
  • 984 Views, 94 Comments

Attack on Titan: Friendship is Freedom - Gidano90



A young cadet during the battle of Trost will be catapulted into an enchanted land inhabited by magical talking pony and will find himself fighting a battle against a dark being as he seeks a way to return home to help his fellow soldiers.

  • ...
6
 94
 984

Chapter 6: A new Artifact, A new Battle and A new Friendship!

"Sunset!!!" Elias and the ponies screamed in terror, but no response came from the dust generated by the impact of Scarlett's magic blow.

"Sunset! please, respond!" Twilight screamed with tears in her eyes, hoping her best friend would hear the sound of her voice. but it was only silence that answered her. Tears of pain began to rub the faces of the ponies for the sad fate of Sunset. Now for the orange unicorn there was nothing left to do and this brought in the hearts of her friends a great sense of sadness and the feeling that a piece of them had been torn away violently.

"Sunset ..." Elias whispered. Although it had been a few minutes since he had known these ponies, he could not help but feel attached to them. He did not know why, but deep down he did not mind the bond he felt towards these brave girls, and when he saw that terrible end had done Sunset could not help but feel a feeling of very strong sadness in his heart. Sensation that soon after was replaced by a superhuman rage. Anger at himself for not being able to protect Sunset, but above all anger towards Scarlett. That being that in order to get what she wanted there was no scruple, trampling and destroying everything that was before her. Elias dominated by an irrepressible fury gripped his blades and prepared to launch an attack on Scarlett and detach her head if it was necessary to stop her. But when he was about to run in the direction of the enemy, he noticed something strange: something was happening at the point where Sunset had been hit.

"Girls! Look!" The cadet exclaimed indicating the point concerned. The curious girls began to turn their eyes towards the direction indicated by Elias and what they saw left everyone stunned: a strange light was coming out of the dust, and when the dust began to dissipate the hearts of the heroes were filled with an uncontrollable joy.

"Sunset!" They all shouted for joy at the sight of the bright orange pony, but they could not help but notice something different in her: on her head there was a tiara with a yellow sun-shaped gem on it. Now that he noticed it, Elias saw that the symbol was the same as the one that had Sunset on her hips. Looking back on it, the young cadet had seen that the Elements of Harmony also had symbols and that the latter were the same as those held by the detainees. The only thing that came to his mind to explain the presence of that tiara on the head of Sunset was...

"Sunset has become the holder of an Element of Harmony!"

"But how? I knew there were only 6 Elements!" Exclaimed Twilight happy to see Sunset healthy and safe but at the same time confused by the strange phenomenon. The surprises were not over there: as soon as the element of Sunset lit up, all the other elements began to light up and the girls with Elias came covered by a magical glow. When the glow subsided, all the wounds and fatigue were gone, leaving our heroes full of energy.

"Wow, what happened?" A wondrous Rainbow Dash asked.

"I do not know what to say sugarcube, but one thing is sure, now we can face Scarlett without problems!" Applejack exclaimed in a determined tone.

"Elias?" Sunset asked as she approached the young cadet. "I know I'm going to ask you a lot but ... could you help us once again to defeat Scarlett?" Elias, without the slightest sign of hesitation, stood in front of the ponies, with an ardent spirit of absolute determination, assuming the pose of struggle and looking directly at an upset Scarlett said firmly:

"Count on me! I will not let her touch you even with thought!"

The Elements of Harmony, as if they had heard the words of the young cadet, lit up again and covered Elias with their magic. The soldier, after being struck by the Elements, found himself surrounded by an aura that emanated the colors of the rainbow and inside him he felt an incredible energy flow.
Meanwhile, the black-clad alicorn had been shocked by what she had seen: Sunset had survived her fatal attack and had become a holder of an unknown element. In light of these events, Scarlett's frustration and rage grew dramatically. Whenever she was one step away from victory, those insolent cockroaches hindered her plans.

"Shitty, filthy, disgusting rotting cockroaches, you've got tired of me, I'm sick of your constant interference!" An angry Scarlett screamed. "Die everyone !!!" and with a bestial cry, the alicorn charged her swords with her magic and launched herself in the direction of the ponies, but Elias promptly launched a counterattack and blocked Scarlett's offensive.

"You'll have to go over my body if you want to get close to them!" Elias said, intending to stop the tyrant.

"It will be a huge pleasure to do it." Scarlett replied, eager to take a bath in the blood of her enemy.

And so the duel began. But unlike before, Scarlett was exhausted, her anger and frustration were clouding her reason, and instead of finding a way to escape from her enemies she wanted to put an end to their lives instead. She found herself at a great disadvantage compared to Elias, who had been healed and empowered by the Elements of Harmony. The latter, despite having understood that he was stronger than the alicorn at that moment, did not dare to lower his guard even for a moment against his enemy. If there was one thing he had learned during the years in the military academy and that an enemy becomes more dangerous when he is cornered and above all, never lose concentration. Because it took only a moment of distraction to bring you to death.
Scarlett tried in every way to hit Elias with his swords, but her tiredness and her anger made her blows weak, slow and predictable. In fact Elias was keeping his strength to be able to launch the decisive attack and thus allow the ponies to use the powers of Harmony against the alicorn.

"Elias, now!" Shouted Sunset towards the cadet, signaling that they were ready to strike. Elias hearing the voice of Sunset launched a final decisive attack on Scarlett that the latter tried to parry, but the power of the blow was such as to break the hooked blades. Immediately after the boy moved away from the pony's trajectory and the latter launched the beam of harmony against Scarlett Storm.

"It can not be! I am Scarlett Storm! I am the most powerful alicorn of Equestria! I can not be beaten by insignificant worms!" The fierce tyrant screamed as it was hit by the ray of harmony. The impact raised a lot of dust that prevented the heroes from seeing what happened to Scarlett. Unlike before they kept the guard high to avoid other surprise attacks. But when the dust cleared, they could breathe a sigh of relief: Scarlett Storm had been turned into a stone statue.

"Now it's really over." Sunset said as the elements turned off and the mystical aura around Elias disappeared. And without even the time to add anything else, she found herself immediately surrounded by her friends who had trapped her in a big group hug.

"Sunset! Thanks to Celestia, you're fine!" Twilight said heartened to see the best friend safe and sound.

"We were convinced that Scarlett had killed you." Fluttershy said with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, and if you had not gotten out of that shot, Elly would have launched at Scarlett to get revenge." said Pinkie. At this statement, the ponies all turned in the direction of an embarrassed Elias for having suddenly found himself in the center of attention.

"well ... here you see ... wait, Elly?

"Exactly, it's your nickname ... I always give nicknames to my friends." Joyfully answered The pink pony.

"I ... do you consider me your friend?" An astonished Elias asked.

"Of course, although you did not know us, you did not hesitate to help us, you risked your life for a place that is not your home, and you risked your life to protect us, thanks Elias." Said Twilight with gratitude.

"Thanks for everything Elias, without you we could not have won." Sunset said grateful to the young cadet.

"It was a pleasure to help you girls." Elias said with a smile.

"Come on, what are you waiting for Elly? Join the group hug!" Pinkie exclaimed and without even giving Elias time to answer, dragged him to engage him in the group embrace.

"But there is one thing I can not understand: how did Sunset create a new element of harmony?" Asked Twilight, confused by the appearance of the new magical artifact.

"The right question, my beloved student, is not how she created, but how she made the new Element of Harmony reborn." Upon hearing the sound of a new voice in the room, the ponies and Elias broke their embraces and turned to the source. In front of them was a alicorn! But this alicorn had a white cloak, turquoise eyes, and a waving mane that reminded the aurora borealis very much.

"Princess Celestia" Sunset and Twilight shouted happily to embrace their mentor.

"My beloved students, I am so relieved to see that you are safe and sound." Celestia said in a tone that reminded her of a mother content to see her daughters again. Elias could not help smiling at the sight of an event that warmed the heart.

Author's Note:

Here we are in chapter 6! Apparently Scarlett's threat was eradicated, but now what will happen? Well, let's wait for the next chapter together!

Before leaving, I would like to thank all those who are reading my story and those who put it in their favorites. Thank you so much. But I would also like to read your comments, to know what you think of the story and what attracted you to put it as favorite. Thanks again and we'll see you in the next chapter.