• Published 29th May 2018
  • 985 Views, 94 Comments

Attack on Titan: Friendship is Freedom - Gidano90



A young cadet during the battle of Trost will be catapulted into an enchanted land inhabited by magical talking pony and will find himself fighting a battle against a dark being as he seeks a way to return home to help his fellow soldiers.

  • ...
6
 94
 985

Chapter 13: A human, Seven ponies and Twenty monsters! Part 1

Terror and dismay were the predominant emotions on the faces of the eight friends who had just arrived in Ponyville from their trip to Canterlot. The hometown of the seven holders of the Elements of Harmony had been invaded! And the creatures that were invading her were something none of them had ever seen. These beasts had many forms including quadrupeds, bipeds and winged.
The quadrupeds had the size of a hippopotamus, the sharp legs, the jaw that resembled that of a crocodile and the teeth of a megalodon.
The bipeds were the size of a medium human, but the lower part of the body was covered with hair and very reminiscent of the legs of a horse, the upper part instead remembered a lot of a human but with the difference that their chest was very thin , almost skeletal, in the place of the arms he had two very sharp blades and the head was deformed, with the brain exposed and the eyes and mouth sewn.
The winged, on the other hand, looked like bats with a larger size than a human, but their back legs looked like those of an eagle and the upper part looked like a bat, with the only difference being a circular mouth with a sharp teeth that swirled like a circular saw.
But there was a positive thing about the situation: the creatures that were invading Ponyville were not very numerous, but if something had not been done quickly the town would have been destroyed in a short time and the number of innocent deaths would have been very high.

"What the hell are those things?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Where did those disgusting creatures come from?" Rarity asked

"What do they want, and above all, why are they doing this?" Fluttershy asked, terrified by the terrible spectacle in front of her.

"I do not know, but at the moment our priority is to bring down those creatures!" Elias said holding his weapons. "Girls wear the Elements!"

And in a moment the Elements of Harmony were again worn by the seven holders, and as happened in the clash against Scarlett, the Elements in addition to empowering the young ponies also offered their magic to the soldier who was again covered by a magical aura. Without delay Elias and the seven ponies rushed to attack those beasts. In this clash the eight friends found themselves facing two quadruped beasts, six bipeds and twelve winged. Elias engaged in the fight with the bipeds. Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Rarity set off against the winged while Sunset, Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Applejack went against the quadrupeds.

"Ok, let's see what you can do lousy monsters!" Elias said, throwing himself towards one of the bipeds who was giving him his back. In fact, the young cadet taking advantage of the distraction of the creature managed to quickly approach it and without giving him time to react, he beheaded it without hesitation.

"One is settled, five are missing." After having beheaded the first monster, Elias found himself immediately surrounded by the remaining bipeds. The soldier, despite his disadvantaged position, did not lose his temper and waited for the right moment to launch the offensive, which happened shortly after when one of the beasts tried to behead Elias with a double scissors strike. But the soldier, thanks to his lightning reflexes, avoided the blow by lowering at the right moment and taking advantage of the opening in the defense of the enemy, he hit the enemy with force, stabbing him with his sword under his chin and letting the blade escape from the brain. When the second biped was killed, one of the four remaining beasts threw himself at Elias in an attempt to kill him. The cadet managed to dodge the shot without problems and was about to launch the counterattack, but at the last second he managed by a whisker to avoid a surprise bite by another biped that missed the target, pierced the other biped who had tried to hit the soldier. Elias took advantage of the opportunity, pierced the head of the biped who had tried to kill him while he was distracted, and at the same time killed the biped that had been impaled since the blade of Elias, starting from the nape of the beast who had tried to kill him with a surprise lunge, he had reached the head of the impaled creature. After the two creatures collapsed to the ground lifeless, the cadet immediately went into a fighting position as soon as he noticed that the last two beasts were approaching him slowly.

"Keep calm Elias, there are only two monsters left, but unlike the others they seem more cautious, stay focused and hit at the right time" thought the cadet to himself. At one point the two beasts stopped their advance. Elias was confused by this gesture, but in spite of everything he had no intention of lowering his guard. In fact, after a few seconds, both monsters began to run against him. Elias managed to block the opponents' blows, but could not make a counterattack due to the constant attacks of the enemies. The cadet found himself at a great disadvantage, the two monsters launched continuous attacks combined without giving him a moment of breath and then the only thing he could do and continue to parry the blows. At one point the beasts simultaneously fired a powerful blow to push Elias away for several meters and break the blades. The creatures, seeing their adversary in difficulty, immediately rushed towards him in order to eliminate it. Elias, seeing that he would not be able to react in time, took his arms in a defensive pose in a vain attempt to resist the monsters' offensive. But fortunately for the young Elias a miracle occurred, a miracle in the form of an exuberant pink pony, which with a small blue cannon shoot-confetti had repelled the two beasts.

"Thanks Pinkie! You literally saved my life." Elias said grateful to the pink pony as he replaced the damaged blades.

"Your welcome Elly! I could not let my new friend happen to something bad." Pinkie said, smiling at the human. "Elly! Look out!" suddenly shouted the pink pony pointing at the shoulders of the cadet. When Elias turned, he saw that the two monsters had risen and had gone back to him. The soldier promptly succeeded in blocking the offensive of the two enemies.

"We have to find a way to beat these two. Pinkie, do you have any idea? Pinkie?" Elias asked, but when he turned to see why Pinkie did not answer, he saw that the pink pony was gone.

"Pinkie?!" Elias shouted, but when he turned his gaze back to his enemies as he held them locked with his blades, he saw the pink pony that without being heard and seen, had sneaked behind the two monsters and with an agility out of the ordinary attacked on the back of the two monsters two fireworks and lit the fuses without the creatures realizing it. When the fuses were completely consumed the two monsters were shot in the sky, and during the trajectory they collided with some flying monsters and shortly after the two rockets attached to the bipedal back exploded causing the death of the two monsters, including four flying monsters, in a pyrotechnic explosion.

"Wohoo! We did it Elly!" Pinkie cheered, jumping on the spot."

Great job, Pinkie. Thanks to you, we defeated the last two bipedal monsters and four winged."

"Now there's only one quadruped and six winged."

"A quadruped and six flying?" Elias asked confused.

"Yes yes. See, a quadruped died after I fired a shot with my Cannon Party. The confetti, balloons and decorations that have come out for it they got stuck in his throat and choked. Instead two winged died one thanks to Rainbow Dash, who with her speed hit one of those giant bats and literally pushed him to the ground that caused instant death, but the other died in an attempt to grab Fluttershy, but she got moved to the last second and the monster ended up on a protruding beam of a damaged house and remained impaled. "

"So there are only seven monsters left.Okay Pinkie, let's go help the girls kill the quadruped and then we'll take care of the winged."

"Okie Doki Loki!"

And so Elias and Pinkie headed for the quadruped to engage in a new battle.

Author's Note:

the second part will arrive soon. Let me know your opinions on this story with a comment! in the next chapter, bye!