• Published 29th May 2018
  • 984 Views, 94 Comments

Attack on Titan: Friendship is Freedom - Gidano90



A young cadet during the battle of Trost will be catapulted into an enchanted land inhabited by magical talking pony and will find himself fighting a battle against a dark being as he seeks a way to return home to help his fellow soldiers.

  • ...
6
 94
 984

Chapter 12: Story Time!

Author's Note:

little guide for reading this chapter:

When you find it written like this, it means that Elias is telling the story.

When you find it written like this, it means that the story is told in the third person in the flashback.

When you find it written this way, the story is returned to be told in the original way.

I always wait for your comments. Enjoy the reading.

Four years before Trost's attack on Earth.

So ... I remember that the day I met Eren was the first sunny day after an endless week of rain. In fact, the streets were full of puddles, and many children who enjoyed jumping in there. I was coming home after ... visiting a friend when at some point I hear voices, and from the tones I felt it did not seem a friendly conversation. Intrigued, I went to see what was happening, and I found a group of four kids who were a few years older than me, who were bothering two other kids, and one of them was Eren. I remember that the "boss" of the group had a book in hand and was making fun of the owner of the aforementioned book that was a friend Eren.

"But are not you ashamed to read these suckling idiocies?" the bully chief said in a derisive tone.

"They are not idiocies! Give me back the book, it's a gift from my grandfather!" said the blond-haired boy who had stolen the book.

"Then your grandfather had to be a real idiot for giving you this useless trash." said one of the bullies.

"Do not you dare talk about Armin's grandfather in this way! He was an exceptional man and died bravely in the battle to reconquer the Wall Maria. " Enraged Eren said.

"Oh sorry, you're right, your grandfather was not an idiot ... he was a perfect fool!" said the same bully making his companions laugh."

I still remember how the blood rippled with rage to feel those clowns who were practically denigrating a man's sacrifice.
"Ok enough guys." The head of the bullies said after suppressing laughter. "It is time to teach these babies to keep their feet on the ground."

And after these words, that damned took the book and threw it away to one of the puddles that had formed after the week of rain. When I saw where the book was about to fall, I instinctively threw myself to retrieve it before it was ruined by the water. Fortunately I managed to prevent the book from being damaged, but I took a plunge into the puddle. Eren and his friend reached me soon after.

"Hey, is everything ok?" Asked Eren.

"Yes, thanks." Elias replied, soaking wet, and then turned to the other boy. "You are Armin, right?"

"Yes, it's me, but who are you?" The blond boy asked.

"I'm Elias, hold, I think this is yours." Elias replied by handing the book to Armin.

"Thank you so much Elias." Armin said relieved to see that his grandfather's gift was intact.

"You had incredible reflections Elias, by the way, I'm Eren." The boy said holding out his hand to Elias to help him get up.

"It's a pleasure to meet you guys." Elias said, accepting Eren's hand.

"But look, we have a little hero here, get out of the boxes if you do not want to hurt yourself, these are not your business!" The bully boss said in a threatening manner.

"You're right, it's none of my business, but after all the shit you shot out of your mouth, I can not sit back and you should be ashamed: four of you against two kids younger than you. Someone ought to kick your disgusting butts! "

"And let's hear, would you be the one who should kick us?"

"No. I'm the one that will make you spit out all the teeth in the mouth you have!"

And there the fight started. Eren and I against the four bullies. Normally I am a peaceful guy, who always tries to solve the situation with the dear and old diplomacy, but in that situation I was so furious that I did not even think for a second to use diplomacy with those four idiots. I remember that flew kicks, punches, insults and I think even some teeth to be honest. Despite the numerical disadvantage, Eren and I managed to launch decisive blows against our opponents. I can not explain why, but although I was practically blinded by the fury at that moment, I managed to coordinate perfectly with Eren, as if we had known each other for a lifetime. In fact, we managed to make a combined kick that put one of the bullies to the ground. But the numerical advantage in the long run made itself felt and we began to suffer several strokes. But even though we were losing, we kept fighting. The bullies threw us on the ground, we always got up. Armin, seeing that we were losing, tried to dissuade us from continuing, but we undeterred always threw ourselves into the fray. But suddenly something happened that completely reversed the situation in our favor. Eren's adoptive sister came to give us a hand.

"Mikasa, what are you doing here?" Eren asked, amazed by his sister's presence.

"Hannes sent me to look for you, saw that you were late and asked me to see what you were holding back." Mikasa replied after knocking down one of the three remaining bullies.

"You stupid brat, you'll pay for intruding!" Take the girl, you fool!" The bully chief said to the last henchman who remained.

And so the second round of the fight started. Eren and I against the bully boss, and Mikasa instead against the last henchman. Eren's sister was something exceptional: she seemed born for the fight, her every move, her every shot was always precise and she scored. In fact, the henchman could not even touch it once. Eren and I had gained the numerical advantage and managed to get the better of the boss. Remember when I first told you that with Eren I had a sync out of the ordinary? Practically thanks to this we succeeded in giving a lesson to that bully.

"So you learn to do the bully, asshole!" Eren said bruised.

"Next time, you'll think twice about being an asshole with us!" Elias said he too bruised.

After the fight, Eren thanked me for helping him and even got to know Mikasa, his adoptive sister. But a few moments later the bullies got up ready for a third round. Third round that never happened because at that moment two Garrison soldiers arrived who had been called to stop the fight. Bullies soon as they saw the soldiers took to their heels.

"Well done, run away! You do a lot of bullies, but in the end you're just a bunch of sheep!" Elias screamed at the fleeing mobs.

"Elias, explain to me what the heck are you doing, and why did I find you involved in a fight?" One of the soldiers who had arrived said.

My blood froze when I realized who was one of the two soldiers: It was my mother.

"So, young man, what do you have to say in your defense?" said the mother of Elias nervous.

"Come on Rico, do not be so harsh with the guy, I'm sure there's a very good reason why the boys got involved in the fight, why do not you explain what happened?" The other soldier asked.

And so we told everything about my mother and Hannes, the name of the other soldier who had arrived and who was the "foster father" of Eren, Mikasa and Armin. When we finished telling what had happened, my mother calmed down a little when she realized I had taken part in the fight to help a person in need, and said she was also proud. But he scolded me anyway, telling me that even if I was driven by noble intentions, I had to go and call the soldiers and not throw my head down as I had done before. In the end, when we said goodbye, I asked Eren if we could meet again before I went to the military academy and discovered that he too, Mikasa and Armin would enroll in the academy. From there we were born a great friendship between the four of us and we decided to go all together to enroll in the military academy.

Present on Gaia.

"And that's how my friendship with Eren came in. We came out battered and bruised, but the relationship between me and Eren was worth it." Elias said ending up telling his story.

"Even when you were little you had the stuff of the hero." Sunset said.

"I? S Hero? No. I simply could not ignore what was happening, that's all."

"Instead you have the stuff of hero Elias, and your mother was proud of you for helping those in need." Said Applejack.

"Those bullies were lucky they did not find themselves against me, otherwise I would have laid them in ten seconds flats." Rainbow Dash said.

"Although I do not approve of violent methods to solve problems, I can not help thinking that you did the right thing by giving a lesson to those cheap bullets." said Rarity.

"You are an Elias hero because you are so humble." Fluttershy said

"Thanks girls, I do not know what to say." Elias said embarrassed.

Shortly after the train began to whistle, signaling that they had arrived at their destination.

"Apparently we got to Ponyville ... Come on girls, we have a friend to show our beautiful little town to." Twilight said.

"Oh how beautiful! I can not wait to get you a full tour of Ponyville, Elias. You'll see you'll love it: there are so many ponies to make friends with, lots of smiles, lots of fun, lots of colors, but most of all FUN!!" Pinkie Pie said super euphoric.

"Ok, Ok, I understand Pinkie, now calm down a little, otherwise you'll get tired earlier than expected and you will not be able to show me anything." Elias said, laughing at the playful and somewhat childish behavior of the pink pony. But when the eight friends got out of the train they found a gruesome sight: The city was invaded by monstrous creatures. Many houses were destroyed, some were on fire and there was total panic among the population. At the sight of all this the only thing that came to mind to the eight friends was ...

"What the hell is happening ?!"