• Published 25th May 2018
  • 4,497 Views, 99 Comments

The Story of Dawn and Twilight Sparkle - ChiefKitsune



A story about Twilight being born with a twin, Who has a past not even she is aware of. Also Trollestia, and Filly Twilight, but Doubled!

  • ...
8
 99
 4,497

Prologue: The Surge (Edited 08/12/18)

Date: 03/984 ANM(After NightMare)
Location: Canterlot, Equestria

It was around a week ago that she found out, it was one of the most terrifying moments of her life, it was also one of the greatest. Having gone in for a regular check-up, the doctor discovered an anomaly with the scan, thus she checked for anything significant or worrying. What she had found was that Twilight Velvet was pregnant. This was to be her second foal her first being her young and over-hyper colt Shinning Armor, who has been demanding his parents give him a little sister. And while she loved Shinning Armor dearly as possible she knew that both her son and husband would be ecstatic about this news.

So it was with news in the hoof that Twilight Velvet went home and celebrate(responsibly meaning no alcohol) this occasion with her family. Over the course of the week, Velvet was experiencing faint spells(not actual spells) that passed before she could even notice. Thus leaving her ignorant to anything important occurring within her other than being pregnant.

This period of ignorance came to an abrupt end one evening when Velvet experienced a magic surge out of nowhere causing her to lose conciseness. Though brief that it was she agreed they should have her checked out at the hospital to make sure the foal was safe.

Shortly after arriving at the hospital and explaining what had happened, the doctor agreed that it was prudent for them to seek them out to ensure the foal was unharmed in any way. So the doctor lite up his horn for a quick scanning spell and abruptly stiffened he even recast the spell several times to make sure of his findings.

Turning to Twilight Velvet the doctor, Doctor Bed Side, affirmed her fears, "The foals are safe with no negative repercussions from fainting"

Velvet blinked before clarifying "What do you mean 'foals'?"

Night Light, Twilight Velvet's husband quietly sits down in one of the chairs along the wall.

Bed Side clarified simply. "Well my spell is reading two wellsprings indicating that you are currently pregnant with twins Mrs. Velvet"

A blank look crossed Velvet's face. "Thank you, Dr. Bed Side, now if you'll give me a moment" Velvet proceeded to sit back down on the bed and promptly fainted again, this time followed by her husband, who did not have a soft bed for his head to land on.

Author's Note:

This is the beginning there's going to be a time skip in the next chapter, I'm hoping on getting to the entrance exam soon.