• Published 25th May 2018
  • 4,502 Views, 99 Comments

The Story of Dawn and Twilight Sparkle - ChiefKitsune



A story about Twilight being born with a twin, Who has a past not even she is aware of. Also Trollestia, and Filly Twilight, but Doubled!

  • ...
8
 99
 4,502

NOTICE

Author's Note:

With this post "The Story of Dawn and Twilight Sparkle" will be going on hiatus for an undetermined amount of time.

Look I've been agonizing over this story for months now and I keep going back to re-read my old chapters hoping for inspiration to strike. However upon doing so, I noticed I really hate how I was doing things and how I was writing it, it feels more like the ramblings of an old nut instead of the smooth flowing story I want it to be. So this notice is to explain to all readers both current and future ones, especially the ones who read this and think "This person has some interesting stuff, I just wish they had done a better job at presenting it." Then I promise to you, who feel like this story has potential so long as I am up to the task, that I am going to focus on rewriting the whole thing over while adding more details and interactions than the simple rough way I was doing things.

So any new rewritten chapters will be added to before this, though I will keep what is here for the sake of reminding me of what I have and what I don't want to devolve into.

If you have any thoughts on this course of action let me know if you feel like it would help me during my rewrite. I already plan to combine the chapters and add more making them longer than a few hundred words a piece. But if you noticed anything specific I'd very much appreciate you pointing it out, kindly, so I can improve my story.