• Published 25th May 2018
  • 4,702 Views, 37 Comments

A Dreamful Mother's Day. - Zubric



Luna decides to give the parents of the mane six a special dream gift for Mothers day

  • ...
10
 37
 4,702

Fluttershy

Fluttershy’s dream started calmly with her visiting her mother's house having a cup of tea with her mom. Mrs.Shy giggled “Oh fluttershy you were the cutest foal you know that?”


Fluttershy blushed “yeah I guess...but um..” she looked around and asked, “huh this is a dream right?”

Her mom nodded sipping her tea “of course Fluttershy now do you need help?”

Fluttershy eyed her mom “help...what…” She then tried to grab her cup of tea only to spill it over herself. Mrs.Shy giggled, “oh maybe you should use a sippy cup.”

The yellow coated mare blinked as a pink sippy cup appeared in her hooves. “Uh okay but mom... I’m not a foal.”

Mrs. Shy cooed “it’s okay Fluttershy you’re not a foal, your a toddler.”

Fluttershy blushed as her mind started to drift. “Mommy!”

Her mother giggled, “oh it’s okay dear now just drink up your tea you’ll feel much better.”

Fluttershy took careful sips feeling soothed by her mom’s calm smile. “T-tank you,” she said quietly. She stared around at all the photos on the wall many from the family album. They mostly consisted of times when they were foals. One showing Fluttershy being bathed and splashing around with glee. The shy pegasus can’t help but giggle as she stopped to remember it.

Mrs. Shy came around the table nuzzling her daughter. “Oh you are cute,” she brushed her little one's mane, making sure not to snag any hairs. Fluttershy leaned in sighing.

Before they got too comfortable, Zephyr burst through the doors. “Uh hey, mom...uh I need to move back in again.”

Mrs. Shy chuckled “Oh alright Zephyr I knew you would be popping out sooner or later.”

Zephyr yawned “can I retake my old room I need to catch some zzz’s.”

Mrs. Shy nodded “yes you will, but you need to get into your diaper first.”

The stallion blinked “diaper?”

His mother nodded,”that’s right if you're going to act like a foal your going to be treated like a foal.”

Fluttershy giggled at the thought. “Well he always was a mommy's colt,” she smirked

He squeaked seeing a diaper being brought over by his mother. She quickly flipped him over onto the waiting changing mat, and he fell down onto his open padding. “Hey! Stop mom!”

Mrs. Shy popped an old pacifier into his mouth and cooed, “there’s your favorite paci sweetheart now no more big pony words.”

He wanted to protest but found himself suckling on his pacifier his cheeks flushed.

Fluttershy laughed more as Mrs. Shy cooed “now it’s your turn deary.”

Fluttershy eeped as her mother idly took her hoof and rolled her onto the mat next to Zephyr. A diaper with pink butterflies was laid under Fluttershy’s rump and taped into place all snug in no time at all. She blushed harder seeing a cute blue dress with green frills being slipped over her head and came down to show off the waistband of the diaper. Fluttershy got to her hooves wobbling before twirling around, “tanks mommy I love it.”

Mrs. Shy nodded “You’re welcome Fluttershy glad you like it. Now you’re the big sister so can help me get Zephyr into his crib?”

Fluttershy nodded eagerly as she took her brother by the hoof and babbled, “come on baby brother time fow ya nappy.”

Zephyr whined up and squirmed, but he was weaker than his sister leaning on her for support as he wobbled along up the stairs to his old room. The room was now a nursery filled with plushies, a changing table, and a big crib just for him.

The colt still couldn’t think of how words worked and so kept suckling slowly on the pacifier which was rather nice now that he admitted it. Another yawn escaped his muzzle as his mother helped lay him into the crib while Fluttershy pulled the blanket over him.

“Sleep tight brother,” Fluttershy whispered making sure the night light was on.

Zephyr looked around spotting his teddy bear nearby and whined as he made grabby hooves towards it. Mrs.Cake chuckled. “Fluttershy, don’t forget his teddy,”

Fluttershy went over and retrieved the teddy bear and stuck it into Zephyr’s hooves. “There you go.”

He hugged it close as he slowly drifted off into sleep. Fluttershy blinked as she asked, “mommy how can ya sweep in a dream?”

Mrs. Shy shrugged “dream logic which knows, but while your baby brother sleeps, we can go make some cookies.”

Fluttershy flapped her hooves cheering. “Yay cookies! Can I lick ta bowl?”

Mrs. Shy gave the diaper a gentle pat as she smiled, “Sure, and we can even make them into little butterflies.”

“I like animals,” Fluttershy nuzzled into her mother feeling blissful with no worries at all. The diaper did feel awful soft too, a thought that made her cheeks redden again.

They went downstairs slowly as Fluttershy gasped upon seeing Angel whining and kicking about in a thick diaper trying to tear it off. Fluttershy got cross. “Angel stop that ya need diapees.”

He looked up and squeaked as Fluttershy picked him up.

,“Bad bunny tats a no-no.” Mrs shy smirked, “good job Fluttershy now we should put Angel in his playpen while we bake.”

Fluttershy nodded and waddled over to a little cage made of orange plastic and the mat a deep green color. Fluttershy lowered Angel down and plucked a bottle filled with carrot juice in his mouth. He fussed about for a while but eventually calm down as he suckled away. Fluttershy cooed, “tats it Angel drink your baba.” She idly checked the diaper as well giving it a few pats. “Good job Angel, keep this up, and we can take ta diapees off.”

Mrs. Shy laughed “oh Fluttershy, he’s not a puppy.”

Fluttershy turned and asked, “bunnies can be potty trained too.” She beamed from years of experience.

Her mom shrugged “I just never heard of house training a bunny.”

“Um well, it’s more of a litter box.” Fluttershy blushed and closed the lid on the cage before waddling to the kitchen.

The Baking supplies were already out and ready for the two to start as they got to the counter. Shy giggled, “I wish dream logic worked in real life.”

Fluttershy jumped up and down as she exclaimed, “with Discord I think was born in the dream world he can do anything!”

Then as if on cue Discord poofed into the kitchen. “That’s right Fluttershy thanks for the compliment.”

Fluttershy clapped her hooves. “Yay! Ya gonna help too?”

He shrugged and looked at Mrs. Shy’ hiding behind daughter startled by the sudden appearance. “Oh what a scary cat.” he snapped giving Shy’s face some whiskers.

“That’s not very nice to say,” Fluttershy frowns at him.

Mrs. Shy nodded in agreement “H-he could use some lessons in manners.”

Discord blinked in surprise as he shrank in size to that of a baby version of himself clad a thick diaper. “Mommy!”

Mrs. Shy came out from behind her daughter and carefully picked him up “That's enough, now we’re going to bake cookies without magic.”

He rolled his eyes but couldn't really do anything in his new form. Mrs. Shy started with pouring flour, water, milk.

Fluttershy took out some eggs her mother helping guide her hooves to break the yolks into the mixing bowl.

Discord tried breaking an egg but held it too hard making it spill its yolk all over his claws. He whined shaking them around, “Mommy! My claws all sticky!”

Mrs. Shy helped wipe them with a baby wipe. “Discord sweetie, you need to wait for mommy to help you.”

He blushed to feel a sense of warmth and comfort from the mare and nodded, “otay mama.”

Mrs. Shy grabbed a new egg guiding his claws to break another egg into the mixing bowl.

Fluttershy squealed, ”yay baby Discord did it! Good job!”

“T-thank Fluttershy.” He felt bashful as he covered his eyes.

Mrs. Shy reached into a drawer pulling out a wooden spoon. “Okay time to mix.” Fluttershy clapped, taking the spoon and careful stirring around the ingredients giggling whenever her diaper would make soft crinkles.

Discord watched with foalish wonder at the mixture and started to drool. Mrs. Shy was quick to noticed putting a pacifier in his mouth. Discord giggled and suckled away on it.

Fluttershy clapped upon finishing and babbled. “Done! What next!”

Mrs shy explained, ”I need to pour the batter into cookie pan and put it in the oven. Now while I’m busy with the stove, you watch your other baby brother Discord.”

Fluttershy nodded “otay mommy.” She waddled over to Discord suckling away on his pacifier and started to clap her hooves together. “Pattycake! Pattycake!”

Discord eyed her and tried clapping his claws together. “Pat cake, pat cake.”

Fluttershy nodded as she continued clapping her hooves to the nursery rhyme. “Bakers mare, bake me a cake as fast as you can.”

Discord clapped his claws faster now he can only babble gibberish. “Roll it pound it! Mark it with a D when it’s done we can eat!”

She poked Discord’s chubby belly making him burst into foalish laughter. Mrs. Shy came over “what good little foals. Now the cookies are in the oven you can lick the bowl.”

Fluttershy squealed in delight upon seeing the bowl in front of her. However, they all paused hearing crying upstairs. Mrs. Shy cooed, “oh that's your brother probably needs a diaper change, I’ll go take care of him.”

She went upstairs as Fluttershy licked the bowl. Discord scooped out some as well giggling as he likes his claws contently.

Once the bowl was done, Fluttershy laid on her back and held Discord up in the air “wee you flying.”

Mrs. Shy brought Zephyr down who was whimpering. His mother cooed, “now Zephyr you’re only a foal you’re going to use your diapers quite often.”

He didn't even protest as he waddled over to the kitchen table and was given the wooden spoon. “Here you can lick the spoon.”

He squealed and started to lick it with delight bouncing on his diaper. “M-mm mamma.”

Mrs. Shy turned watching Fluttershy flying Discord over her tummy. “Aww, I remember doing that to you.”

After a minute or so there was a knock at the door. Mrs. Shy opened it seeing Princess Luna. She bowed. “Oh hello, Luna guess you came by to check on things?”

The princes nodded with urgency, “yes I felt Discord appear in the dream. I’m sorry I can remove him if you want?”

Mrs. Shy turned to Zephyr and Fluttershy playing with Discord booping his nose and belly making him giggle. She shook her head “no it’s fine I seemed to have regressed him to a one-year-old. I doubt he’ll be any trouble now. Besides my foals just love him.”

Luna looked over and giggled, “oh wow well I guess things are under control after all. I guess even he needed a break." She watched seeing Fluttershy poking his pudgy tummy, and the lunar princess commented, "wow he's chubby.”

Mrs. Shy smirked, “he sure is, I miss having a pudgy baby to care for. I guess my subconscious did that.”

Luna walked inside moving over next to the foals. Fluttershy smiled. “Hi, Wuwu! We playing!”

The princess ruffled Fluttershy’s mane. “ I see that, and you’re doing well being the big sister.”

Luna turned to Discord who was making grabby hooves up at her. Luna scooped him up into her feet. “oh just look at you all chubby and cute.” she blew a raspberry into his belly making him squeal as his diaper swelled with pee. The princess eeped. “Whoops sorry.”

Mrs. Shy took the baby draquenious from Luna smiling motherly. “I got him.” She patted the diaper cooing “My goodness, what a little super soaker you are.”

As Mrs. Shy took Discord for his diaper change, Luna turned her attention to Zephyr “Now you being a good colt for your mommy?”

He blushed and nodded babbling incoherently. Fluttershy came over sitting nearby. “Yeah he's good, he didn't do anything naughty yet.”

Luna cooed, “good now when your mommy gets back we’ll be heading out to the main play area all your friends are waiting.”

“Aww, already,” Fluttershy asked, “But we just started.”

Before Luna could respond, the timer in the kitchen rang out signaling the cookies were done. Fluttershy blinked. “wait for Wuwu can ya take ta cookies out?”

Luna nodded “of course.” She takes out the cookie sheet filled with fresh baked chocolate chip cookies placing them upon the counter. She didn’t even need oven mitts.

Fluttershy mouth watered, “wow these look good too bad we don’t have any milk to go with this.”

Fluttershy giggled “we need a cow cows make milk mooo!”

Luna smirked as she grew more prominent white fur replacing her blue coat with large black spots to match. Udders grew underneath her underbelly, and she let out a moo, “how about now?”

Fluttershy flapped her hooves as Zephyr rubbed his eyes in disbelief. She settled the cookies upon some plates before poured milk from her udders into two foal bottles placing them next to each foal. “There you go eat up.”

They squealed and started gobbling up the cookies making quite the mess as crumbs were sent all over.

Mrs. Shy came back from the living room and gasped. “my goodness Luna you turned yourself into a cow!?”

Luna shrugged “it’s a dream, I love changing things and making dreams interesting.” Discord babbled with glee clapping his claws. She poured some chocolate milk into a third bottle for him and plucked it into Discord’s mouth. “See he likes my chaos too.”

Discord grabbed it with both claws and suckled it greedily as Mrs. Shy gave his diaper a pat. “Not so fast you’ll get a tummy ache.”

Luna laughed, “I rather not see what his spit up will look like.”

Fluttershy turned and showed her clean plate. “I did! can we go pway with my friends now?”

Luna nodded “yes I think it’s about time...I have one more stop after this.”

Fluttershy jumped off her seat and waddled to her mom and asked, “Mommy can I help Zephyr in his stroller?”

Mrs. Shy nodded “yes, of course, it’s by the door.” Fluttershy took Zephyr by the hoof. “Come on brother time to go.” He followed his sister like a puppy and laid into the stroller soon being strapped in and his pacifier in his mouth.

Luna approached from behind giving the diaper a few pats. “Good job Fluttershy, such a big filly.”

Fluttershy nodded and asked,”uh how can I milk you before you go pwease?”

Luna nodded with a snicker. “sure okay.”

Fluttershy smiled as she got out a bucket and placed it under the udders.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Shy had placed Discord in a baby harness strapped around her chest. She bent down helping to guide her daughter's hooves. “Here place gently and just squeeze.”

Fluttershy rolled her eyes “mom this isn’t the first time I milked something.” She started to pull one after the other squeezing fresh milk into the bucket. Fluttershy’s foalish mind was filled with wonder as she continued pulling the udders in a simple rhythm. It didn’t take long for her to fill the bucket and she clapped her hooves with delight “I did it see mommy! Did ya see!”

Mrs.Shy hugged her daughter “oh you did a great job!” She took the bucket and filled dozens of bottles with it.

Fluttershy chuckled again. “Mom, there will be plenty of milk to drink there.”

Luna ruffled her body. “thanks that was actually quite relaxing. Now I gotta go get Applejack I’ll see you later in the playroom.”

Fluttershy waved a hoof “bye bye Wuwu tell Applejack I milk a cow okay!”

Luna smiled “I will Fluttershy.” She then walked out the door as Mrs. Shy took Fluttershy by the hoof. “Alright, sweetheart let’s go meet your friends. They walked out the door and into a giant playroom the sound of play filling their ears. With mom's scolding their foals or talking amongst each other in the background.