• Published 25th May 2018
  • 4,706 Views, 37 Comments

A Dreamful Mother's Day. - Zubric



Luna decides to give the parents of the mane six a special dream gift for Mothers day

  • ...
10
 37
 4,706

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo

Soft fluffy clouds stretched outward from horizon to horizon creating a calm and carefree atmosphere as Rainbow Dash soured overhead performing spins and dives like never. She admires Her Wonderbolt uniform as it showed off her body shimmering in the sunlight. She let out a loud whoop as she broke the sound barrier creating her signature sonic rainboom. The athletic pegasus looked behind her watching the colors rapidly expand outward. As she slowed down, she spotted her mother waving a giant foam finger cheering for her best Flyer ever. She began to blush at her mother’s energetic to make things even stranger; she saw Scootaloo there as well wave a flag with a big grin on her face. Still confused, Rainbow descended with a soft thump upon the cloud floor. “ Mom what are you doing here?”

Windy smiled giving her child a hug. “Oh just watching my little Dashie flying like the best flyer she is. Yes, you are. “ she cooed, pinching Rainbow’s cheek. “ it seemed like yesterday you were soaring around the backyard with a towel around your neck. “

Rainbow blushed. “mom, Scootaloo is right there. “she said, hearing the filly’s snickering. Blinking, she stared around noting they were indeed in the backyard of her foalhood home. Clouds shaped like hedges surrounded it, and there was even a small playset with a slide and swing set. Her house looked the same as always giving her a slight tinge of nostalgia.

Her mother reached out and pulled her daughter into a hug. “Mommy just wanted something special for Mother’s Day. “

Rainbow blinked “I already took you out for dinner “

“yes, but I want something else and to hang with my little foal. “

“I’m not a foal any more mom. “

“Don’t you worry about that Dashier. You’ll be the best foal ever, and Scoot aloo can join us.”

Scoot aloo squeaked as she felt something appear and looked down to see a thick diaper on her rump with the wonderbolt logo printed on it. She then tried to tug at the tabs with her teeth growling “Hey what gives! I don’t need a diaper.”

Windy patted

the diaper “from the looks of it you're far from ready for the big filly potty, seeing that you’re the second-best diaper soaker ever.”

Scotaloo eyed Windy. “What the hay does that supposed to mean?”

Rainbow soon looked at herself and eeped blushing even harder. Her wonderbolt outfit was gone replaced by soft pink padding around her rear and matching booties.

Scootaloo burst into laughter “at least my diaper isn't pink!”

“mom!” Rainbow tries to cover it obviously failing to do so.

Windy cooed, “Oh hush Rainbow, you want to win the cutest foal ever competition, don’t you?”

For some reason, something clouded her mind making rainbow want to win, but still, the pink color wasn’t fresh. She asked, “Can’t I wear a wonderbolt diaper like Scootaloo?” Her tail tries to cover it as she scanned around hoping no to saw her.

Scootaloo’s mind began to regress as well as she babbled, “Nah uh, Wondewbowt diapees fow big fiwwies ya wittwe fiwwy.”

Windy smirked seeing Scootaloo’s diaper thicken making it harder for the school filly to swaddled about as she began to explore the yard. Windy explained “see Rainbow Scootaloo’s wonderbolt diapers are actually for younger foals. Now, your big filly right?”

“y~\yes but uh. “She was cut off by a pink pacifier put into her mouth. She slowly suckles it oddly unable to stop herself.

“Aww, my little Rainbow growing up so fast. You need to set an example for your younger sister. “

Rainbow nodded, watching Scootaloo busy herself by trying to climb up the steps to the slide. Her but bulky protection made it hard as she struggled despite there only being three steps. Windy came up behind her helping the foal. Guide her hooves and settled her onto the top of the slide. Scootaloo looked down with a nervous twitch and put her feet over her eyes. Windy cooed “it’s alright mommy will be here, and there are clouds all around just in case you fall.”

More of the fluffy clouds appeased around the slide making Scootaloo giggle as she slowly came down the slide and plopped into the white fluff making her squeal with laughter as she clapped her hooves with joy.

Windy glanced at her daughter and just to be sure she was regressed, asked “Rainbow, can you fly for mommy?”

Rainbow Dash fluttered her wings and scrunched her face focusing as she waved a few feet above in the air like Scootaloo would do.

Windy dawned “oh who’s the best flyer ever!”

Rainbow giggled not even caring she didn’t fly very high. “I am the mommy I flying!” She then tried to zoom across the field but crashes into a cloud and pops her head above and Windy gasped as she rushed over and picked Rainbow up looking her over she asked, “oh dear are you okay!?”

Rainbow laughed with glees. “I fine mommy I crash!”

Windy smirked, “yes you did, but I think for now on I’m going to have you by my side just in case,.” With a slight of the hoof, she slid a foal leash around her daughter’s neck “don’t want you flying off.”

Rainbow whined as she tugged at it. “Stop it! Dun need a leash! I a big fiwwy!”

Windy sighed feeling like a mother again seeing how stubborn and silly Rainbow was acting. She bends down and pats her head. “now sweetie you are a big filly, but you also like to fly off, and I don't want you getting lost.”

Rainbow Dash sighs and conceded crossing her hooves l, “okay mama, but can we get apple cider? I thirsty.”

Windy pulls put a baby blue sippy cup with apple Apple juice since cider was for adults. Rainbow Dash sees a #1 printed in yellow on it. Rainbow Dash takes the sippy cup and started suckling with a smile.

Scootaloo waddled over whining upon seeing her sister had a drink. “Mamma wan baba!”

Windy instinctively scooped Scootaloo into her hooves and plucked a foal’s bottle filled with formula setting it into the little orange filly’s mouth and watched as it bobs up and down. Rainbow paused hearing her tummy grumble “mama ya gots a snack?”

Windy nodded giving Rainbow Dash a bag full of animal crackers shaped to look like the Wonderbolts and random clouds. She giggled and chomped on them getting crumbs all over.

Windy cooed “oh look at my little Dashie isn’t she the best snack eater ever.”

She giggled “mom! That doesn’t make any sense!”

Scootaloo babbled “I ta best fiwwy!”

Rainbow pouted “Nah uh mommy said I am.”

Scootaloo babbled, “Nah uh.”

Rainbow spoke back “yeah huh.”

Windy couldn’t help but chuckle seeing the fillies having their first sisterly fight. “girls you both are the best fillies ever now after your done with your sacks, how about I push you two on the swings.”

They both gasped and nodded finishing up Their snacks before clambering onto the cute baby swing. The seats were painted a lovely baby blue with cloud padding stuffed inside keeping the foals comfy as they kick about. Windy went behind and began to slowly rock them forward. She beamed and waves seeing Princess Luna land nearby wearing a Wonderbolt flight suit.

Rainbow pouted and crossed her hooves. “Wuwu ya not uh wonderbowt. Ya a princess.”

Windy gasped “Rainbow mind your manners.”

Luna just chuckled and explained, “Sorry dashie I thought the uniform would look good on me.”

Rainbow Dash blushed “sowie Wuwu didn’t mean to be a meanie ya forgive me?”

Luna strolled over and hugged her: of course, I do here you have one “she smiled as the flight suit. Appeared on Rainbow once again but with the addition of button snaps on the rear. “the wonder foals need you. “

Scootaloo got jealous and bounced up and down “I want one!”

Luna poofed a similar wonderbolt onesie on Scootaloo “Of course, we can’t forget you little one. Now we need to save Spitfire and Soarin from the meanie shadowbolts.”

Rainbow nodded “yeah dun wike shadowbowts tey poopy heads.”

Windy laughed too as she had an outfit also and got the two up. Scootaloo got a matching foal leash as they float along to save the day together.

Both Soarin and Spitfire were plushies in thick diapers and in the same Wonderbolts onesies as three shadowbolt plushies in similar padded uniforms flew around the two teasing them.

Scootaloo,, Rainbow, Windy and Luna watched from a distance as Rainbow dash whined: “tey being meanies Wuwu ya need to put them shadowbowts in timeout.”

Luna ruffled Rainbow's mane. “Of course, I will, but first we need to save your friends.”

Windy cheered. “go Scootaloo and Dashie you can do it. Foals are exceptional at dealing with Plushies.

Scootaloo nodded” yeah mama I wuv pwusies.” She goes and casually waddled over to the shadowbolt plushies grabbing one with her hooves now covered in drool and started to hug on it making it squeak and struggle about but scootaloo held on tight as the shadowbolt whined. ”eww ya hooves awe gwoss!” Scootaloo in response began to teeth on the ear.

Rainbow giggled and waddled over to the other two plushies and began dressing them up in pink diapers and frilly pink dresses. “Dis is what ya two get fow being poopy heads.” She pulled them over her lap and began to spank them.

Luna nods “good job I think these two will be perfect for Rarity to play with.”

Rainbow nodded. “yeah Wawoty with probably make the team pway tea party.”

Luna nodded. “Oh yes she will love more plush guests. “

Scootaloo grew bored and threw the shadowbolt to the side and picked up Spitfire and Soarin and squealed, “yay save wondewbowts!” She giggles pushing the two together as if kissing.

Rainbow whined. “I did too! I want spitfire!”

Scootaloo gave Spitfire to Rainbow Dash, and she asked,” ow we can marry dem ?”

Luna beamed. “Oh well if you want?”

Rainbow Dash frowned “dun wana tat lovely duvey silly stuff.”

Luna cooed. ”oh, but dashie, Wonderbolts get married too. Almost everypony does.”

Scootaloo asked, ”Wuwu ya mawwy?”

Luna shook her head blushing. “sadly no, but that's okay I had some other circumstances.”

Rainbow asked,” otay but wuwu whew do babies come from?”

“ oh, inside mommy’s tummy, “ Windy giggled.

Rainbow smiled. “oh otay, I taught a stock drops babies off.”

Luna laughed, “oh that old tale, well I guess we could play that in a game.” With a quick swirl of magic she turned herself into a black coated stork, and the dream around them transforming into a factory assembly line.

Rainbow Dash squealed, ”yay this works wike fun!”

Scootaloo giggled and clapped her hooves. “tis a wide!”

Luna nodded as she pulled a lever. “Yes. We now hold on tight.” The two felt a light push as they are pulled into the first section of the machine. “the diapering room.” where their old diapers were removed since they needed a change anyway. They worm around a little as they are tcleaned up and powdered before being strapped into fresh diapers with an adorable blue cloud print on them. The two notice the “Newborn” printed on the seat of their garments causing Rainbow to pout. “Not a newborn.”

Scootaloo squealed poking her diaperd. “it just a diaper ya stiww there.”

Rainbow sighed. “Yeretttwah I gonna be five in wike one Hundred days.” the conveyor belt began to move into the “clothing room” where they were both dressed into cute pink onesies with “it’s a girl!” printed on the front with adorable pink foal bonnets wrapped around their heads. Scootaloo squealed” yay! We fiwwies!”

Rainbow smiled. “Scootwoo we already fiwwies.”

The conveyor belt rolled them to the next station laying them down on soft sheets which were pulled up to make the bundles.

Luna came by tying the bundle together and giggles retrieving a clipboard with Windy’s name on it. “alright we have two little fillies all ready for delivery.” Taking the bundle in her beak, she flew off towards the central play area two foals giggling inside.