• Published 25th May 2018
  • 4,706 Views, 37 Comments

A Dreamful Mother's Day. - Zubric



Luna decides to give the parents of the mane six a special dream gift for Mothers day

  • ...
10
 37
 4,706

Twilight and Shining

Twilight landed with a poof on something soft feeling dizzy as she tried to figure out her surroundings. The large room she was in was painted in pastel colours that you would find in a nursery and decorated like one as well. Staring to her left, she could see her big brother, Shining Armor, but the odd thing was the blue diaper (which looked strangely similar to a diaper that Flurry normally wears) taped around his bottom. “Mmm, Shining? What’s going on?” she was unaware that she herself was also dipared up as well in just thick of diaper, ony hers was pure white with purple trim.

“Mmm, Twilight,” Spike called looking out from the crib he was occupying. The drake was also padded with his diaper had little pink gems printed all over it with his legs bowing from its thickness. “Why are we all in diapers and a nursery? How’d we even get here?”

Shining stared around as well his hoof feeling the soft carpet. “I have no idea. “I don’t really recall what i was doing before now either.” He peered at the padding again and blushed. “Gah. ” He tugged on it, but it was clearly no use.

As Twilight attempted the same, she spotted a baby monitor on a desk nearby the crib and crawled over to it. “Hey whoever you are you’d better let us out!”

Just as she was about to call again, the door opened revealing Velvet, rheir morher, wearing a purple apron. She smiled happily at them. “Oh sounds like my babies are awake!”

Twilight blinked staring back at her mom. “Mom! What in the hay is going on!”

“Aww come here,” Velvet cane up next to her daughter giving her a big hug. The princess tugged back. but for some reason her mom was far stronger than normal. Plus, the baby talk was odd amongst other things.

Shining pouted feeling a ping of jealousy that Twilight was getting all the attention and plopped on his diapered rump. Twilight Velvet giggled ”Oh Shiny , I love you too.” She dragged Twilight over with her pulling Shining into the hug too. ‘Oh and Spikey wikey too. “ She waved at the baby dragon Spike blushing in response.

“Mom, what’s going on?”

“Hehe , it’s mother's day silly,” she replied, cooing and patting the diapers on the two. “Such cute little things you are.”

Spike covered his paddinc with his claws. “But you’re not my mom.”

Twilight Velvet leaned into the bars and kissed him on the forehead. “Who do you think cared for you when twily was little?”

“Um...Celestia?” Spike wasn’t sure but felt comforted by the kiss.

“Th-this is a little much don’t you think?” Twilight asked as she was hugged again. Each hug feeling warm and reassuring. The princess can't help but lean into the snuggle letting out a happy sigh.

“Now now Twily, just you relax okay. Mommy has got to check Spikey diapee.” She let go of her daughter lowering the bars of the crib before picking Spike up in her magic. The drake wiggled as he was checked before being set into a nice bouncer.

Twilight watched Spike bob for a few seconds before seeing Spike beam and bounce higher on his own. The giggles that followed made Twilight feel happy too and found herself smiling along with him.

The laughter hit Shining’s ears soon enough causing him to rub his head finding it was harder to concentrate and looked around the bright nursery aimlessly with a blank expression. “Wow this room is so big!? Where are we!?

Twilight Velvet laughed as she turned to Shining seeing how he was slowly regressing in mind. “Oh this is a special room made of magic.” She floated out Brutus force moving it in front of the little colt. “Here you go Shiny, remember your doll.”

Shining squealed in joy taking his favorite plushie and kicked about in his diaper as all of his adult worries melted. what was left was an energetic colt bouncing with glee. fowces I miss ya so much!”

Twilight noticed the regression and squeaked. “Mom, Shining will turn back to normal right?”

“Oh sweetie, look outside and you'll figure out what’s going on.” She booped her daughter’s nose watching as she did so.

Twilight was surprised to see nothing but twinkling stars beyond the windowsill and the ever-expanding shimmering. “A dream?” Her open jaw was soon filled with a soft pacifier as her mom once more ruffled l her diaper.

“Aww come on Twily, do you want mommy to read you a story.” she tickled under the wings until Twilight burst into a fit of laughter. She was happy to see Shining waddling around the room with his plushie, already on an imaginary adventure

Twilight cooed nuzzling into her mom comforted by her presence and words. “Uh huh, me want story. Me love story time.”

Spike spotted a rattle made of sparkling gems and his eyes went wide with how sparkly and tasty the rattle looked. He bounced his contraptions across the nursery with his little claws spread out on his sides and his tail sticking high in the air for balance. He then bent down and picked up the rattle and began to shake it entranced by the noise he just started shaking it, again and again, bouncing on his diaper and drooling. He tried to bite on it as if to eat it, only to find he can’t resulting in him teething on it instead.

twilight Velvet noticed and cooed, “That’s right Spikey go and teeth.” She then took Twilight and started dressing her into a baby blue onesie and snapped the button snaps around her diaper. “There all nice and snug ready for one of mommy’s stories.”

Twilight clapped and nodded bouncing and waddling up on the couch wiggling about as she sat and waited. Velvet can’t stop smiling, the wave of happy memories flooding back. It was just so heartwarming to do this again. Sitting down on the couch, she pulled out one of Twilight favorite bedtime stories, the cute ducks waddling across the pages as she read. Her daughter lean on her chest as she watched giggling at the moving pictures even as her mom told the story.

Shining had helped Spike out of the bouncer at some point and was playing patty cake with him. Spike claws were a covered in his drool but Shining didn’t seem to mind that fact as they played.

Twilight Velvet smirked knowing exactly how old in their minds were, Shining was just about two and a half while Spike was that of a six-month-old. Lastly, Twilight was an adorable three year old just joining kindergarten yet still needing mommies help. She was also really late on potty training but that was okay.

Twilight starred the current page eyes narrowing as she tried to sound out the words "L L-illy p pad” she giggled ‘did I do it?”

“Very good Twliy, you are so smart.” Her mother nuzzled her happily booping her tummy again.

Her daughter called with joy but blushed when she wet herself. “O-oopsie.”

“Aww somepony needs a diapee change,” she blew a raspberry into Twilight’s tummy forcing out more squeals for the toddler mare.

‘Hahah no stop”

“Oh tickle monster got you now,” Velvet retorted blowing another into the soft-furred tummy. ‘Pffftt!”

“No, haha save me hehe,” Twilight squeaks out kicking her hooves around like mad.

Shining looked up f his game and giggle grabbing the foam sword to protect her sister.

Velvet watched him waddle over and hug onto her leg as if to stop her. “Oh such a brave little knight you are.” The regressed colt just giggled “mama.”

“Aww yes, mam got to get your sister a changy.” Twilight Velvet laughed a she fell to the ground with her son tackling her “yay saved Twily!”

Their mother managed to take both of them to the change table despite their size laying them back with ease. The silly faces she makes distract them both long enough to get them changed into the fresh padding. Velvet was thankful that changing diapers was a lot easier in dreams.”

Luna peeked into the room blushing “hey Velvet I have the main room ready how are your foals doing?”

Velvet turned beaming with pride. “Oh it was just wonderful, thank you so much Luna! I know this is a dream but I haven’t felt this motherly in a long time.”

Luna nodded “i’m glad I could make your Mother’s day special. If you want take your time the other mothers are still waiting for their little ones.”

Twilight Velvet cooed, “oh okay, well I think I’ll dress up Spike and Shining as well. I think they would look just adorable in foal clothes.”

AS was the par for dreams, Spike found himself dressed into a green onesie that matched his scales with matching purple booties for his feet and mittens as well. The baby dragon clapped his claws together suckling on his tail soon after.

“Oh just as adorable as his baby pictures.” Velvet picked him up kissing his forehead. “I’ll bring the darlings along shortly for their big playdate. Well, Flurry Heart be there too? She is just cute”

Luna nodded “oh yes...in fact Cadence is having quite the experience with her foal.

Shining looked up hearing Cadence and asked “mama I dun wanna pway with Cady she gonna get me cooties.”

Luna and Velvet both burst into laughter as Shining pouted “ oh Shiny you say the silliest things.” Velvet scooped him into a hug again as well. “Mommy a filly too you know.”

The three foals turned to watch as Flurry Heart walked into the room as a grown mare with Cadence now in a blue diaper and a blue baby bonnet kicking about in a stroller. Flurry threw her hoove sin the air. “ me big pony’”

LUna pat her head. “Hehe well she smart enough has baby to at least act bigger.’ She smiled at Flurry “yes you big pony, you take care of your mommy okay.”

“Huh huh, mommy silly,” Flurry leans down an nuzzle her before looking at her daddy. “Hehe daddy diaper,” she pointed with child wonder.

Shining put his hooves in front of his diaper. “Hey I stiww weawning to go on ta twainin potty.”

Velvet laughed “oh that a nice idea.” She float out the bright pink plastic potty setting in in the middle of the room. “Do you want to show Flurry how to potty.” Luna watched trying to hide back her snickers while Shining waddle over to it.

He nods “yeah but I needs help with my diapee.”

Luna lit her horn as the diaper slid off with ease and he squealed as he plopped onto the potty and started tinkling. “Yay I a big cowt!”

“Oooh,” Flurry cooed watching. “Dat what da for.” she looked down at Cadence and snuffed “icky you stinky.” she fumbles with the buckles some to get her mommy out.

“I can help you sweetie.” Velvet offered only for Flurry to whine and wave her hoof.

“No me can do dis.” Flurry soon did so lifting her mommy out ‘yay.”

Twilight watched and giggles holding out a “how to potty” book with cartoony toilet on it. “Found it,” she beamed “can i help change her.” She hopped on the stroll while watching flurry lay Cadence on the change table. Cadence looked at Twilight while sucking on her forehoof cooing much like Flurry would.

Velvet sat nearby to watch. “Oh, I remember when Shining wanted to help change Twilight once, the face he made at the smell was adorable.”

Shining hummed as he asked, “how long do I gots to sit on ta potty?” Luna got out a timer “ we have to wait five minutes and if you need to go poopies go ahead.

“But dey watching me “ he blushed bashfully.

Flurry continued to make faces at Cadence mostly mimicking what her mommy had done. Just like that of course, Flurry lift up a now changed Cadence and beamed. ‘Me did it”

Luna turned to look and nodded. “Oh yes you did, such a smart big filly.” The timer soon rings as the princes helps wipe shining clean, the potty vanishing as she taped up his diaper giving it a gentle pat.


“Now you be a good colt for mommy okay? Also if you need to go potty just ask.”

Shining nods and squeaks as a gold star poofed onto his diaper “yay! A gold star!”

Twilight Velvet ruffled his mane “i’m so proud of you.”

“I wanna star,” Twilight whined rushing over and stomping her hooves.

“Now now gimme gimme never gets.” Velvet mothered softly. “What do we say Twilight?”

“Um...please?”

“That’s right, good filly,” Velvet pops the star on her forehead below her horn. “Maybe one day you’ll be the most magical unicorn ever.”

Twilight beamed a smile, “yeah gonna gwaduate magic kindegawten fiwst.”

“Oh i hear Celestia going to be at the ceremony too.” Velvet ruffles her daughter’s mane.

Spike looked d over and tried saying something but just babbled gibberish. Luna dawwed “oh Spiky can't talk yet.”

“He only six months old here,” Velvet smiled. “I think he likes it.” Spike gurgled at Luna holding up his claws to her liking her sparkly mane.

Luna floated him up and watched as the dragon vanished inside her flowing hair. She could hear the echoes of his giggling as he played inside it. Moments later, he popped out of the tail jiggling and clapping with joy.


Shining was amazed with wide eyes, “wow tats magic.”

Twilight squealed ”ya i wana do twicks wike tat too!”

Luna smiled “oh well you’ll see more tricks soon but I have other foals I need to check on.”

The foals all gave a loud “awwww.” hugging on her legs. Each regressed baby holding onto a limb. Velvet burst into laughter at the sight as Luna tries lighting shaking them off. “Now children, you’ll see me soon please let go.” she blushed. The little ones soon did so watching her leave the nursery.

Velvet waited a few dream minutes before gathering up her children kissing each on the foreheads before taking a hold of Twilight’s hoof and shininings and walking into the bright light of the doorway and into the playroom.

to be continued…