• Published 5th Jun 2018
  • 7,267 Views, 212 Comments

Sirens of the Night - The Crazed Werewolf

  • ...
7
 212
 7,267

Advanced Warp Theory

School was over the day. Adagio began to walk back to the abandoned store that she shared with her sisters.

"Hey Adagio," Adagio heard Twilight say from behind her, "if you aren't busy, would you like to hang out?"

Adagio smiled and turned to Twilight.

"I would love too," Adagio said, "lead the way."

"Follow me," Twilight said as she took Adagio's hand.

*****

Spike opened an eye and his tail began to wag. Twilight was coming!

Who is that with Twilight? he thought, it isn't Not-Twilight-Cadence, or Not-Twilight-Principal-Finch. Spike shuddered and suppressed a growl. He could sense that who ever was with Twilight made her happy, which made him happy. Spike pushed his doggy bed into the perfect position before he ran up to the door and began to paw at it.

The door suddenly swung open and Spike went flying across the room, unfortunately for him he missed the doggy bed and instead landed in his food bowl.

"SPIKE," Twilight called, "SPIIIIIKE! Oh there you are,"

Spike jumped into Twilight's outstretched arms and began to lick her face.

"Spike, this is Adagio," Twilight said with a laugh, "she is our new friend!"

Spike looked at Adagio, while Twilight smelled like burnt electronics and strawberries, and Not-Twilight-Cadence smelled like fresh rain on the first day of spring, Adagio smelled like the beach.

Adagio began to suspect that she was Twilight's only friend as she looked around the room that the two girls were standing in.

"Um, Twilight," Adagio asked as she looked around, "is this a broom closet?"

"No, well it used to be," Twilight answered, "now its my lab. Though it's nothing like my lab back home."

Adagio's eyes fell upon an old newspaper clipping. She laughed when she read the headline.

"Skunk-Ape? Really," Adagio said.

"Skunk-Apes exist," Twilight said boldly, "I'm going to be the first person to make contact."

Adagio laughed, she was glad that she had met this girl.

"So," Twilight asked finally, "what's it like having sisters? The closet I have is Dean Cadence, she's betrothed to my brother."

"Sisters," Adagio began, "Sisters can be a handful, especially when you have a pair like mine, but there isn't anything I wouldn't do for them."

Twilight listened to what Adagio had said and was about to speak when there was a sudden knock on the door. Twilight went to open the door and she was surprised to see her brother standing there.

"Shining Armor," Twilight said, "What are you doing here?"

"Mom and Dad made dinner plans for us tonight remember," Shining Armor said, "Cadence is waiting for us in the rotunda. Who's your friend?"

"Oh, Shining Armor, meet Adagio," Twilight said, "Adagio, this is my brother, Shining Armor."

Shining Armor nodded at Adagio before he bent over to pick up Spike.

"Come on little guy," He said before looking back at his sister, "lock up here Twily, Cadence and I are waiting on you."

"Ok," Twilight said, "guess it's time to go,"

"Don't worry I'll see you tomorrow," Adagio said.

*****

"Why are we here again," Luna asked. Both she and Celestia were dressed in identical black dresses and were waiting on the rest of their dinner party to arrive.

"Because, this is the last get together before Cadence's wedding, and we are her only living relatives." Celestia answered.

"And why isn't Sunset here," Luna asked.

"Band practice," Celestia deadpanned.

"Tia, when are we going to meet the newest addition to your family," Twilight Velvet asked as she walked up to her two oldest friends. She was flanked by her husband, who, even Celestia had to admit was extremely attractive for his age.

"Velvet, Nightlight," Celestia said, "how wonderful to see you! And to answer your question she will be at the wedding."

"Aunt Tia! Luna" Cadence cried out as she embraced her two aunts. She had always called Celestia Aunt Tia, but both her and Luna were of similar ages and had grown up together.

"Luna, I have to say, Adagio really impressed me today," Cadence said.

"Oh what did she do," Luna asked, hoping that the wayward siren wasn't stirring up trouble.

"She stuck up for Twilight today at lunch against a group of students who aren't the nicest bunch." Cadence answered.

"Really," Luna said, hoping that the surprise she felt hadn't seeped into her voice, "I'm glad, Twilight could be a good influence on her."

"I like her," Twilight said, her cheeks beginning to blush.

*****

Adagio walked into the abandoned store that she and her sisters called home. She was surprised to only find Aria present.

"Where is Sonata," Adagio asked.

"Spending the night at Pinkie Pie's," Aria answered, "I was invited along, but I can only take so much of the chaotic duo. How'd your day go?"

"Great,"Adagio said, "You'll never guess who I met today."

"Who," Aria said, she wasn't a fan if guessing games.

"Twilight Sparkle," Adagio said, "or at least this world's version of her."

"I hope you aren't planning something," Aria said.

"What, me," Adagio said placing a hand over her heart and batting her eyes at Aria, "I would never dream of it."

Aria just rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Her brother is really cute though," Adagio said after a moment, "it's a shame that he is engaged."

"Dagi," Aria said, using the nickname that Sonata had given Adagio when they were really young, "you know I'm not into that sort of thing."

"Yes, well," Adagio said, "you can't stop a girl from dreaming."

Aria looked at Adagio, who just smiled at her. Aria would never admit it, particularly in front of Adagio, but there were times that Adagio frightened her. Now was one of those times.

"So what are the classes like at Crystal Prep," Aria said, changing the subject.

Adagio reached into her backpack and pulled out one of her textbooks.

"Applied Experimental Physics," Adagio said with a smile as she handed Aria her textbook, "it might as well be Advanced Warp Theory."

Aria couldn't help but laugh.

"But you aced Advanced Warp Theory."

Author's Note:

I wanted to do a chapter that explored Twilight and Adagio. Writing this chapter has made me ship Sci-Twi and Adagio. I plan to do more chapters exploring the Sirens relationships with each other and their friends. And I haven't forgotten the ultimate goal for Luna, we'll get there, whether she is ready or not!