• Published 28th Jul 2012
  • 2,353 Views, 75 Comments

I Could Make You Care - Frank DuFresne (Doc)



The Courier and Veronica end up in Equestria

  • ...
9
 75
 2,353

Chapter 2.5: Revolver Six

Six was bored.

Veronica had called dibs on the baseball, so he had nothing to do, while she at least got to throw a baseball at the wall. After about 30-45 minutes, Six began to dig through his stuff to see I he had anything to do, and at last he found something; Two .357 magnums.

Six started to spin the guns on his fingers. After a few seconds he swapped hands, threw both guns in the air, caught them on his fingers and continued to spin them, occasionally tossing one from one hand to the other.

"Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of thi-"

*BANG!*

"SON OF A FUCK!" Six fell to the floor and grabbed his left foot, which he had just shot. "Aaaahhhh! Penalty kick! Penalty kick!"
Six rolled around the floor, still holding his left foot while screaming in pain.

"Fine, I'll get you a stimpack, you over-dramatic dumbass." Veronica tossed a stimpack over at Six, who caught it with his left hand.

"Thanks... bitch." Six stabbed the needle into his foot, and his wound slowly began to heal.

"Hey, this wouldn't have happened if you had remembered to unload the guns before playing with them." Veronica had gone back to throwing the baseball at the wall.

"Oh...Right..." Six felt quite stupid at this point, having shot himself in the foot because he was playing with two loaded guns. "So, can I have the a turn with the baseball?"

"FUCK NO!"

Author's Note:

Yes, I know this is tiny, but I couldn't get it to work at the start of Chapter 3, so quit your bitching. Also, Dear People Who Complain About Grammar: Perception Filter edited this, so go eat his soul, or whatever the hell it is that you guys do.

Comments ( 17 )

FUCK NO! You can't eat my soul!

I already sold it to the Devil, go deal with his shit. I enjoy my writing skills very much.

1986187 Well who's soul are they supposed to eat?

This is why Six can't have nice things.


Also, some general information about souls:

Located behind the left knee

Resemble a slug with squirrel teeth and scales. They crawl around if you don't pin 'em down.

Taste delicious with pepper and garlic

1988970 Odd, mine likes my right knee.

1989086 that's a condition, actually. Iusanimacity.

1989147 What if your soul appears to be crawling into your anus?

1989250 that's probably not a soul then. Might just be a fucked up rapist parasite (or as we in the business call it, a rapasite)

1989262 Ah, I better call the doctor then

*Zilenan leans out the window and screams 'MEDIC!'

Comment posted by Misterf deleted Jan 20th, 2013
Comment posted by Misterf deleted Jan 20th, 2013

1989281 For the love of god don't bring the Jarate.

1989287 that's what I use to sterilize the area.

1989295 Just use fire. Here, have some napalm!

Comment posted by zsewqthewolf deleted May 17th, 2013
Login or register to comment