• Published 22nd May 2018
  • 1,200 Views, 5 Comments

Equestrian Tales: Friendship Quest - PonyJoel



Twilight and her friends take on their roles as the Friendship Map calls them out to solve Friendship Problems.

  • ...
6
 5
 1,200

The End of an Era! Making Things Right!

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Comment if you please.

Have a nice day/night reading.

Days past but it didn't matter, the motive to take Nero down thrives everyone to keep going. They are the light that swallows the darkness. Fear no longer lingers in everyone's heart as they make their way through to Ponyville.

Spike the Relentless and his dragons took down some of the necromancers in the skies. Rainbow and Indigo performed the Ultra Rainboom and annihilate some of the necromancers as well. They are moving at a fast pace. Sombra takes down some of the grounded necromancers and everyone else that saw necromancers fight them off. Twilight zapped and put some to sleep. Spike uses his spear to pierce the heart of the sleeping necromancers so they stay down. Starlight and Sunset zap the Necromancers allowing others to stab them. Spike the Relentless roars and breathes fire burning some of the necromancers.

The battle wages on for hours as more necromancers come. Nero finally makes himself know and took down several dragons left and right. Kate charges at Nero and he takes her down with his hellfire wail. The wail causes eternal bleeding which also causes her blood to boil.

"Pathetic dragon."

More dragons came and try to attack Nero but fail. Nero grabs the two dragons with his claws and thrown them to the ground. Other necromancers grab and tear them limb by limb.

"Finally, a day when everything dies!" Nero said as he lands on the ground.

Then Princess Celestia and Luna come into the battle with their army. They took down the necromancers. The groups that went searching for survivors days ago come as well. Everyone united at last taking down a common enemy.

"Who told you about this?" Sombra asked.

"We received a telepathic message from our leader. Time to end an era. So here we are." Sunburst said.

"Oh goodie, everyone came to die!"

Nero uses his hellfire wail once more but was blocked by Blaze's sword.

"Why you little.."

"Prepare to die!"

Blaze jumps then Celestia and Luna strike Nero using their combined magic. Indigo and Rainbow still in their Ultra Rainbow form crashes into Nero. This cause Nero to feel immense pain. When he looks up, Spike the Relentless steps on Nero and uses his tail to whiplash Nero into the skies. Twilight Sparkle flies up as Spike is on her back and attacks Nero. Stunning him as Spike throws his spear piercing him in the chest. Cadance flies up and knocks Nero back to the ground. Sombra and Hope used their combined magic to blast Nero in the face as he is hurling into a mountain. Spike the Relentless picks up Blaze and Stars and hurls them towards Nero. They used their combined magic to hit Nero with everything they got. The mountain breaks. Nero looks up and sees Blaze's sword coming down piercing him through his chest. Everyone regroups and takes a breather. Nero gets up and chucks Blaze's sword away.

"I'll admit, that hurt like hell but you'll pay for it with your lives!"

Nero charges a fire sphere above him. With all the hate, evil, and darkness he's generating with; Blaze, Sombra, Spike the Relentless, Stars, Hope, and Cadance got together. They tapped into the Elements of Harmony and transformed.

"Time's up!" Nero throws his fire sphere at the Wielders.

"We don't think so!" The Wielders say.

They block Nero's attack and shatters it. The light growing from the Elements of Harmony blinds Nero as he screams.

"Everyone together!"

Blaze, Sombra, Spike the Relentless, Stars, Hope, and Cadance combined their friendship into one ultimate attack as the Elements blasts Nero. Taking away a lot of his power and magic rendering him weak. Nero stood after the attack and laughs.

"That's...your best shot."

Everyone gasps. They are stunned as Nero is still standing after the attack.

"It...didn't work..."

"Of course it didn't...Hehehe hahahahaha."

Nero takes a step forward then collapse on the ground.

"It did work," Twilight said.

"Quick! Someone! End Nero's life already!" Sunburst shouted.

Starlight Glimmer walks up Nero who is laughing on the ground. She removes Blaze's sword out of him.

"Don't listen to them. You still have a chance for your equality. Join me and you'll have what was stolen from you."

Starlight Glimmer listens to Nero and looks around. Everyone is tired then she looks back at Nero.

"Join me and things go back to the way they were. No interferences from anypony wanting to ruin what you build."

"I have what I want." Starlight said as she used Blaze's sword to decapitate Nero. She uses her anger to slice Nero's head multiple times then use her magic to disintegrate him. Leaving no room for regenerate. "I have a friend."

As Nero disintegrates, the other necromancers start to die. The skies were no longer black as Equestria begins to heal while everyone is silent. They couldn't believe what they have seen. It's over. It's finally over. Sunburst cheers and everyone else does so. Years of devastation and fear is being swept away. The Wielders of the Elements use their magic to heal all of Equestria. Princess Celestia and Luna went up to Twilight. The two were stunned to see her as an Alicorn but she'll explain to them another time. The table that separates time and space is now renewed by the Elements of Harmony. Blaze and Celestia, however, saw eye to eye.

"Truce?"

"For now. We have unfinished business with you."

Celestia and Luna took flight and headed back to the Castle of the Two Sisters.

"Are you still going to have another war?" Twilight asked.

"Yes. I envisioned a United Equestria and I will see to it. You, however, have to go back and fix your timeline."

"Wait, wouldn't this timeline be erased?" Sunset asked.

"No. Timelines have branches. When time is altered, a new branch is created. Right now, you have to go back and create a new branch that plays out exactly as it should. Don't worry about us though. Creating a new world would be a piece of cake."

"Mmmmmmmmm....cake," Maud said.

"This is a weird timeline that Pinkie won't believe," Spike said.

"We bid you farewell Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Thank you," Twilight said.

''No," Commander Sombra said. "thank you, for helping us take down this tyrant. Good luck Twilight."

Stars went up to Starlight.

"You know, you proved me wrong. You can change and you did. You now have something. Don't lose it. Fight for it and claim it."

"I will Stars. I hope things getter better from here."

"It will Starlight. It will."

The two hug each other. Fiery Flames gets out of Sunset's mane looking for a fight but there isn't one. Everyone had a good laugh. They say their goodbyes and left.

Twilight, Spike, Sunset, Fiery Flames, and Starlight Glimmer goes back to the table that connects to the Castle of Friendship. Using the time travel spell, everyone goes back and made sure that Rainbow Dash wins the race as Fluttershy fell. Then a time vortex opened up as everyone goes back in time. When everyone arrives, the castle and everything looks the same as it was. Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash came in running. After a while of explaining everything to the girls, they embrace Starlight for a new friend to join. Even Discord made an appearance which startled Starlight.

"Starlight Glimmer! I welcome you to the Reformers!" Discord shouted as confetti explodes behind him.

"Uh, thanks Discord."

"Don't worry. You'll get used to his antics." Sunset said.

"Group hug!"

Everyone gets pulled into a group hug by Discord. Things are back to normal but for how long?

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment