• Published 21st May 2018
  • 2,464 Views, 202 Comments

Anon-A-Miss Aftermath: Tales of Scootaloo - PonyJoel



During a brutal week before the winter break, Scootaloo was having a difficult time in her life. She went through a deep depression, loss her family but found salvation in a new family. These are now the Tales of Scootaloo's new life.

  • ...
19
 202
 2,464

Remembrance of Anon-A-Miss! Discord's Plan of Action!

Author's Note:

After the first day of Military School for Scootaloo and Silver Spoon, the second day will be very different for the two. Discord see's all that has happened in Equestria. He's now jotting a plan to have an apprentice by his side.

Comment if you please.

Have a nice day/night reading.

Scootaloo woke up. She decides to get ready now so she can have the morning to spend a little time with her family. As she went downstairs to the living room. Hope and Sombra were watching the news as something horrid has happened. Scootaloo came and saw what they were seeing. Discord's Forces burned down innocence with his new chaotic mortem strike. It causes people to turn into ashes leaving no bones behind. Discord's new weaponry also causes breathing to be intoxicated. The blood inside of people goes from a liquid state to a solid state. Making it harder for people to move. Basically turning their bodies into a statue. An easier way to kill.

Sombra threw the remote at the tv shattering it. Scootaloo gasped and both he and Hope saw the reaction from Scootaloo. Wishing that she didn't saw any of it.

"Was that the monster who's been terrorizing everyone on the planet?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yes. It's him. He's the definition of chaos. The one who's been taking countless countries in our world, ruling it with an iron fist. He won't win the War. That's for sure."

Scootaloo remained where she is standing. Frozen that is was his armed forces that took her father away. Scootaloo would love to get a piece of him one day. Sombra decided to take Scootaloo to the Military School now to get Discord off her mind for a while. Seeing her friends would help her calm down from Discord's chaotic new weapon. Hope decided to take the broken tv out of the room and leave it outside. It's a good thing they bought spares in case Sombra's rage get the better of him. She hooked up the new tv and began to watch the news to see if anything else that is happening.

After a 35 minute drive to the military school, Sombra escorted Scootaloo to the cafeteria. Silver Spoon, Adagio, Sonata, and Aria were already there having breakfast. Sombra and Scootaloo joined the group. Scootaloo's mood wasn't the brightest as Sombra got up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Scoots, what's wrong?" Sonata asked with her mouth full.

"Sonata, please talk when you are not eating," Aria said.

"I saw the news. I saw Discord's new chaotic weapon. How devastating it can be towards the innocence. His forces are the ones that took my dad away..." Scootaloo now feeling enraged. "I want to kill Discord myself!" she shouted.

The girls remained silent as they saw Scootaloo in tears a little. They got up and hugged Scootaloo. They saw the pain in her eyes. Sombra came back with a tray of food for him and Scootaloo. He can sense the sadness that still lingers inside of Scootaloo's heart. He put the tray aside and looked at Scootaloo. She hugged him and cried. The pain still haunts her.

As time went by, it is now 9:00. Scootaloo and Silver Spoon went to their history class together. The Dragon Army unit watched the rest of the Battleship film. They had to take notes about the movie for strategies purposes and possibly a test to go along with the film. Scootaloo during that time didn't even bother taking notes. She knew the film already but she had Discord in her mind. Then a slowly crept terror reminded her of Diamond Tiara. How she came up with a diverse plan to make her life a living hell. She began to have horrid memories about Anon-A-Miss. She winds up screaming with her eyes shut. Scootaloo started shouting at Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle who aren't even present. She's picturing them in her head as it was happening right now at Canterlot High. Drill Instructor Tracer called in Sombra to take Scootaloo. Sombra rushed in and picked up Scootaloo.

"She's having a PTSD. I'm gonna take her to my office."

"Can I come with you?" Silver Spoon asked.

"Yes, she can use some friends right now. Tracer, call in Fleetfoot for me. Send the Razzle Dazzles to my office."

"Will do Commander!"

"Razzle Dazzles?" Silver Spoon questioned.

"It's the trio you met yesterday and had a fun time at the mall."

"Oh."

Sombra carried Scootaloo out of the classroom and headed straight for his office. Silver Spoon followed Sombra. She then saw Adagio, Sonata, and Aria rushing towards Sombra's office. When everyone was in the office, they saw Scootaloo twitching a lot. She's fighting Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle about the whole Anon-A-Miss ordeal. How happy they were when Diamond Tiara was called out to be a murderer. How happy they were when other bullies were also being called out. To see them suffer for murdering Ember Light. Scootaloo also had a rough time with abandonment issues and the constant beatings from Gilda and Lightning Dust. Scootaloo's depression came back at the worse time.

Scootaloo woke up and cried. Everyone hugged her. The pain hasn't left her yet as it clings on to Scootaloo.

The second day at the Equestrian Military School wasn't pleasant to anyone. Scootaloo had to suffer a lot with her memories. She thought that she can move on with a new family and friends. However, the depression that clings on to Scootaloo made it worse. It somehow found a way to torment her. Was it a demonic force from the unknown. Was it karma for how she was part of Anon-A-Miss. No one really knew what was the cause here. Sombra could only think of the PTSD. It happens with soldiers all the time but for Scootaloo's case, it's more reasonable to believe that she can go through a tragic horror like that. Sombra hopes that this is only the first of few. Hoping that Scootaloo doesn't suffer as each day comes.

Around the exact same time across the Globe, Discord is having a little meeting with Tirek about his mission for tonight.

"I have eyes throughout Equestria in case there is someone fitting to be my apprentice. As you know, we've had a little setback thanks to Spitfire."

"Yes my Lord of Chaos. What would you like for me to do?"

"There is someone that is young enough but capable of the hatred to spread." Discord gave a folder to Tirek.

After examining the folder he looked at Discord, "My Lord, it shall be done. You'll have your apprentice the very next day."

"See to it Tirek and remember. Don't get caught."

"Of course."

Tirek boarded a jet that'll take him to Canterlot.

It is now 5:30 in the afternoon. Scootaloo stayed in her room ever since she came back home. Sombra told everything that has happened today. She can only feel sadness. She made several attempts to have Scootaloo unlock her door to her room but to no avail. Sombra and Hope remained in the living room until Scootaloo either comes down or asks them to come up. After another half hour, Scootaloo finally came downstairs. Hope got up and ran towards Scootaloo. Hugging her and comforting her. Sombra could only watch from the couch. He knows what PTSD can do to some people. Scootaloo went up to Sombra.

"I'm sorry for making you worry about my freak out earlier today...."

"You have nothing to be sorry about Scoots. I know the pain you're going through. It's never easy at first but with the right people in your life, it'll become easier to overcome. I want you to relax for the rest of the day. Is that clear?"

"Yes, dad."

Sombra hugged Scootaloo. She then sits on the couch. Hope sat next to Scootaloo and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

2 hours later, Tirek is now hovering over the police station in Canterlot. He jumped out of the jet heading towards the backside. The jet then fired two missiles at an apartment nearby to draw the attention. As the missile made contact with the apartment, people in the surrounding area flee for their lives. The Jet flew towards the apartment and shot at the people below. Most of the police officers got into their cars and drove towards the scene. This allowed Tirek to come in as there were very few officers inside to make sure that the prisoners don't attempt to escape. Tirek used his AA-12 fully automatic shotgun to kill the remaining officers inside.

The arsonist that helped burned down Scootaloo's house along with her mother saw Tirek heading near them.

"Mister! Are you going to free us?!" Lightning Dust shouted.

"You are not my target."

Tirek headed towards the isolation cell. Diamond Tiara is still in bad shape but Tirek didn't care. He busts the door wide open terrorizing Diamond Tiara a bit.

"Do you want out of this place and have a new life?"

"Yes! Get me out of here! I don't want to stay locked up anymore!" Diamond Tiara pleaded.

"Good. Then there is something else that you must answer."

"Just say it!"

"Would you like to get even with those who put you in here someday?"

"Yes! I want to make sure those who hurt me and put me in here bleed slowly and miserably."

"Congrats kid. You have your freedom." Tirek lifted Diamond Tiara out of her cell and walked out of it. When Diamond Tiara saw Lightning Dust, Gilda, Fido, Rover, and Spot, she had an idea.

"Tirek, there is one thing I would like for you to do before we leave."

"What is it, kid?"

"Can you kill those punks that beat me down to a pulp over there?"

The bullies in their cell quiver in fear. Hoping they don't die today.

"Sure. It'll be my pleasure."

Tirek shot and killed everyone in the cell. The screams of death were joyous for the two. Diamond Tiara felt happiness for the first time in a long time.

As the police and Airforce showed up to take down the jet that brought Tirek, a stealth ship came and picked up the two heading back to Discord. New broke out of a terrorist attack. Scootaloo didn't see or heard of it as she was outside with Hope stargazing. Sombra saw the news and felt a cold chill that something achieved in Equestria. He didn't know what it was but now everyone can see that the dangers of Discord Regime are rising up.

6 hours later, Tirek returned to Discord with a banged up Diamond Tiara. He left Discord so he can have a private talk with Diamond Tiara.

"You're probably wondering why you're seeing me? You're probably wondering why this is your new life. Well, I can explain all of that right now. I had eyes in Equestria for some time now. I need an apprentice with a hatred so vile it can spread throughout generations to come. After seeing the stunt you pulled and how well organized you put a crew up, I realized that you would be a perfect candidate for Commander of the Chaotic Regime. To start your new life, you will need time to heal. I understand that. When you are 100% your real training begins. Your new life begins and whatever your heart desire, you can have it."

"Even if it means killing some friends of mine that left me and my family. Also, those who made me do it in the first place?"

"Whatever floats your boat Diamond Tiara but that name is the old you. You'll need a new one for your new life"

"Then what will my new name be?"

"Diamond Doom shall be your new name."

"Alright then, Diamond Doom it is."

"Good. Judging from your injuries, you have at least a good 5 months to recover. My medical staff will help accelerate your healing process. Tirek! Escort Diamond Doom to her quarters."

Tirek came back and escorted Diamond Doom to her room. There she saw everything about Discord. She even saw a tape and watched it. She saw how Speedy Bullet died. Knowing that this is Scootaloo's real father, she smiled at the misery that Scootaloo has to deal with as being an orphan.

As Diamond Doom fell asleep, Scootaloo is already dreaming about her new family and friends which brought a smile to her face. The next day for Scootaloo will be a better one from today's incident. As for Diamond Doom, her new life and beginning start the next day with the healing process. She couldn't wait to see the horrors other people have to suffer from the tapes there are in her room.