• Published 17th May 2018
  • 840 Views, 161 Comments

Imbalanced: Legacy of Light - Nameless Narrator



Young Harriet is a dragonpony living on the eastern edge of the Griffon Empire. Her peace is shattered when dragonslayers attack her father, and her mother gets killed in the crossfire. Filled with grief, Harriet vows revenge.

  • ...
3
 161
 840

PreviousChapters Next
15: Going home

A sudden flash of white light startled everypony in the emergency room of the Manehattan General Hospital. Granted, it had nothing on the look of the two creatures appearing with it. The white draconequus lowered the unicorn heavily bleeding from a thin chest wound wrapped in the coils of his body on the floor.

“Doctor! Emergency!” he called out, and immediately looked downwards at the unicorn who was smirking despite all the blood painting his previously bronze coat red, “It’ll be okay. These doctors know what they’re doing,” Cromach sounded more as if he was trying to persuade himself rather than Blazing Light, “DOCTOR, NURSE, SOMEPONY! HE’S BLEEDING OUT!”

Blazing tried to chuckle, resulting in more of a weak croak. The wound was problematic, but not as bad as the draconequus was making it to be. Cromach, on the other chaotic limb, snarled when an incoming unicorn attempted to push him away, and stopped himself in time when he noticed the stretcher with two more white-coated ponies behind him.

“What happened?” asked the leading unicorn.

“Cut in the chest. Saps magic and life, probably a curse or something. He needs physical surgery as well as regenerative magic,” Cromach shot the answer at the doctor who nodded, and the two unicorn nurses behind him levitated Blazing up on the stretcher, immediately taking him away. As they disappeared through the door leading deeper into the hospital, Cromach saw the doctor’s horn shimmer with green rays scanning Blazing’s body for the true nature of the threat.

The draconequus didn’t follow them. He knew they would do all they can to save this new Blazing, and while his divinity probably could help more than their magic, he had never used it as means of healing somepony else. Cromach could fight, kill, and destroy, but he couldn’t use his divine power to… help.

“I didn’t want to get involved again...” he sat down on the nearest bench, “Being alone was better than seeing him like this. I mean, he’s not my Blaze, but he IS Blaze,” an inward, bitter smile grew on his muzzle, “Blaze coming from a different world, different consequences, different everything,” he smacked his head, “Wait, since when do I believe Nightmare? This could be exactly what she wants. I stew here, unsure and afraid to ask how things are or can be between us, and she just keeps laughing. I have to lay everything on the table. I want him… well, not exactly him. Details details,” he rose up, crossing his forelegs on his chest, “But… what if he says no? Even worse… what if… what if I… in the end… say no? What if he proves to be somepony completely different from my Blaze?” with a growl, Cromach punched the wall behind him, leaving a small crater and cracks spreading all the way to the ceiling. An angry guard made his way to him, only to see Cromach snap the talons on one foreleg and make the cracks disappear, “No, I can’t be like this. Our relationship grew over a long time, and was tempered by blood and horrors, but I need to be straight with this one from the beginning,” he chuckled, “Heh, straight. No, calm down! No butt stuff allowed for now. Let’s see where we stand, or hover, at the moment.”

With only a raised eyebrow, Cromach realized he was now aimlessly floating near the ceiling like a party balloon. Despite his confusion, things were actually pretty clear right now. First, he had to make sure Blazing was alright. Second, no matter how much he didn’t want to deal with it, he’d have to get rid of Flow. Then…

...then Nightmare would do something terrible to both him and Blazing, that much was certain.

“Gotta enjoy the good parts while I can, eh? There’s a lesson here somewhere, I suppose.”

He sighed, closed his eyes, and let his body float around, occasionally bumping into the ceiling.

Several hours later, he woke up to something poking his back. A unicorn guard was gently jabbing Cromach with the butt of his spear, accompanied by a frowning doctor.

“Your friend is stable and awake,” said the white-coated pony. He didn’t bat an eyelid when the wingless draconequus simply slithered through the air down to him, and led the way through the hospital halls to the post-emergency care ward. The room which he let Cromach into was divided into three sections by plastic screens to give patients some privacy, but even from the door, the white pool noodle saw the sleepy bronze unicorn watching him, doubtlessly trying to make sense of his peculiar situation.

“Some nurse will always be around in case you need anything,” whispered the doctor, “Although I can’t give you two more than ten minutes. The patient has been drained of both life force and magic, and is extremely exhausted. Normally, I wouldn’t let you see him this soon after surgery, but considering in what state you brought him to us, I thought you deserved a moment to see that everything’s alright.”

Everything is alright? Did you kill a god while I was asleep, Doc?

Cromach had enough self-control not to say that out loud. Mainly because it wouldn’t help anything. Plus, considering what he was certain he would be getting into, it would be a good idea not to piss off the doctor he might be visiting soon again.

After Cromach simply nodded, the doctor left the two alone.

“How are you feeling?” he asked the yawning unicorn quietly, “Do you need a fluffier pillow, or a bigger, real one?” he lowered himself closer, and finished with a wink.

Blazing’s tired smile faded.

“Look,” the unicorn could barely talk, “I owe you my life, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I’m not interested in you that way. Back home I had a mare whom I loved from the bottom of my heart, and I’m not ready for anything like this, even if you weren’t… a stallion. Besides, we have bigger problems than lack of romance at the moment,” Blazing forced a chuckle.

Nightmare will kill you or me no matter what, but not before dragging both of us through Tartarus until we break either in the head or in the body. There’s nothing more important than our love.

Once again, Cromach found himself unable to tell the truth. The unicorn wasn’t his Blaze, but he could cling to hope that someday he might be. It was easier than to accept the other possibility. What Cromach didn’t stop himself from was patting Blazing’s head.

“You’re right. Bad guys first, making you fall in love with me again afterwards- I’m kidding, I’m kidding,” he raised his forelegs defensively when faced with Blazing’s disapproving stare, “I know that you feel as if any close interaction with anyone even remotely interested in you is a betrayal to your marefriend. I’ve felt like that for a very long time. Just know that if you need anything, if you need someone to listen to you, I’m here.”

Blazing looked away, making Cromach think that he overstepped his boundaries again, but in the end he simply nodded, adding:

“Thank you.”

“Rest up, and I’ll tell you what’s going on when you’re feeling better,” Cromach leaned closer to kiss Blazing’s forehead, and stopped himself just in time, “Sorry, force of habit.”

After a moment of concentration, he snapped his talons, and disappeared. If he was going to stop Flow on his own, he needed to know how much his new body could handle, and he would need resources to find him.

“So, Nightmare,” he reappeared in the Griffon Empire, namely in one of the big corrupted territories, this time as an all-white griffon still nowhere on par in size with the inhabitants. He screeched as loud as he could, and flourished his old greataxe crackling with green lightning in knowledge that very soon he’ll be swarmed with corrupted griffons, “Let’s see what you've really made me into.”

***

Waking up in a soft, warm bed took time and effort. Harriet yawned, stretched her legs, tried in vain to resist the fact that morning light was successfully breaking through the room’s curtains, and in the end there was nothing left but to open her eyes, and sit up.

She yawned again, and after rubbing her eyes took a look at her foreleg tightly covered with black film in place of her lost scales like a perfectly fitting glove under the loose part of the bandage. One simple poke test later, she noted that it did neither hurt nor twitch, itch, or convey any other unpleasant feeling associated with having her scales ripped off one by one.

“Wow, ponies here sure know what they’re doing. I wonder how it feels in the water,” she walked over to a wall-mounted sink and carefully lowered her foreleg under a stream of warm liquid, “Hmm, not bad, not bad at all.”

Her leg felt a little sensitive, definitely, but aside from the gentle pressure of water and pleasant warmth, she didn’t feel anything bad either. Well, that meant only one thing - SHE WAS FINALLY READY TO GO HOME!

The big world was amazing, no question about that, but it would be a lot better if it got to Harriet in small portions, not everything at once. As much as she liked Manehattan, as scared as she was of the Nightmare pony, and as curious as she was about everything, right now she just wanted to see her dad again. Once home, she could save up and take a trip like this when she was a bit older, that sounded smart.

Clashing of swords, and a light show which should happen only during a thunderstorm just behind her guest room window made her walk over and peek outside. It looked to be very early in the morning, and yet Heavy Hoof and his batpony instructor friend were sparring already, swords and tentacles moving like blurs through the air.

“Hehe, I need a picture of those two,” she quickly sat down, undid the rest of her bandages, washed herself, reapplied Bucket’s ointment, and wrapped herself like a present again. Moments later, she had her backpack on, with one final check to make sure she hadn’t forgotten anything, she left her room and, a in few more minutes, walked outside where the practice fight was still going on strong.

“Ooooh, neat!” she cheered just as Heavy’s tentacle grew out of the ground behind his opponent, immediately being struck by a bolt of lightning without him even looking. As the two fighters seemed contained to the practice lawn, she sat down on the white road, and watched the fight from there with wide.

Heavy Hoof was fast and strong, and Harriet was certain that his sparring partner she only knew as Tio had to lose sooner or later, especially when he had to back off during Heavy’s multi-pronged attack of his hooves, body and ground tentacles, and a metal staff. Suddenly, after dodging Heavy’s swing wide enough to land a glancing blow, Tio’s weapon disappeared mid-swing, and appeared under Heavy’s forelegs while still keeping its momentum despite now slashing from the ground upwards.

“Aaah?!” Harrier yelped when she saw both Heavy’s forelegs drop on the ground, still holding the staff, and the now stumbling Corrupted had to use his back tentacles to keep himself steady to face the tip of a sword gently tap him right between his eyes.

“You’re getting better, Heavy,” said his opponent, now helping Heavy steady himself as his severed limbs melted into the grass, and grew again from the stumps in a matter of seconds. Heavy wiped his forehead, “You’re definitely making me sweat these days. If you used horn rot, I’d be a goner.”

“Thanks, Tio,” Heavy smiled, nuzzling the big batpony’s nose, “but that’s not an option, although the things I could do to you if you were a Corrupted do tempt my imagination.”

“Perhaps a shared shower is in order?” Tio flicked Heavy’s ear, “Or maybe your blushing friend there would like your attention first.”

Harriet looked away when Heavy finally noticed her and walked over.

“Harriet, what brings you here so early? We usually don’t torture even our recruits by making them get up before six.”

She pointed at the closest window.

“I was in the guest room when you two fighting woke me up, and I wanted to see what’s going on. I gotta leave anyway. Mister Bucket gave me the healing ointment, so it’s time for me to go home. My dad must be worried sick if he’s back already.”

“Then we wish you a safe journey, miss Harriet. But where are my manners? Horatio Cross,” Tio offered his hoof which she shook with enthusiasm.

“Harriet, mister Cross.”

When Harriet kept looking at him, seemingly not intent on standing back up, he added, “Is there something else you’d like?”

Harriet nervously tapped her claws together.

“Umm, can I take a photo of you two? You’re both weird, but in the good way! A smart Corrupted and a batpony who can use magic without a horn. No one back home will believe me.”

Cross chuckled.

“I think a photograph can be arranged,” he raised an eyebrow when Harriet immediately pulled out a small, limited-use tourist camera, and stuck a tongue out, trying to make the scene perfect, “Let me help. I’m not a real pony, but I use shapeshifting to hide my real form. That’s why I can use a horn without seemingly having one.”

The camera flew from Harriet’s grip, and Cross nodded at her to come between him and Heavy. One snap later, beaming Harriet was looking at a photo of an even more excited dragonpony sandwiched between the big guys. There was a pervy thought about that somewhere on the far edge of Harriet’s mind, but she was simply too excited and happy to give it any attention.

She pocketed the picture, and something else came to mind. Well, if she was still here, she could ask about the weird wall in the ruined mansion, couldn’t she? Bucket had said he had no idea about her mom’s name, but maybe these two could satisfy her curiosity.

“Can I ask one more thing, if you don’t mind?”

“Go on,” Heavy nodded.

“I visited the old Silver Sun mansion yesterday, and I found this weird wall with names on it. My mom’s name was the last one written there. Red Wind. Do you know what the wall is for, or did you know my mom? Mister Bucket didn’t want to talk about it.”

Heavy and Cross exchanged glances, then shrugged in sync.

“Doesn’t ring a bell, sorry,” Heavy shook his head, “Are you saying her name was on the old wall?”

“Mhm. There was her name, then a bunch of crossed out lines, as if somepony was just counting, then the names Cromach, Joy, and Blazing Light. Which is weird, because I met Cromach, and he wanted to put flowers by the wall, but then this weird Corrupted wearing a mask appeared which scared me a little. Oh, and a pony made of stars whom Cromach, who called himself Hastur when I met him before on the ferry, called Nightmare-”

“Whoah WHOAH! Slow down there, Harriet,” Heavy’s tentacle landed on Harriet’s lips, “What the hay? One by one, you’re saying you met Cromach.”

“Mhm.”

“And your mom’s name was on the wall.”

“Mhm.”

“And Nightmare was there.”

“Yes!” she nodded vigorously, grabbing the tentacle and pulling it away from her mouth.

“You know, how about we sit down and have a little chat?” offered Heavy, “Tio, mind grabbing some snacks?”

“Sure, I’ll be right back,” Cross trotted off.

“So, Harriet, you said you met Cromach on the ferry from Griffonstone...”

“Oh yes, I was having a bad dream and-”

It took a while due to all the questions, but Harriet managed to recap all the important parts from her trip to Equestria with enough accuracy.

In the end, Heavy sighed and shook his head.

“Well, Harriet, I still can’t tell you anything about your mom, I’m sorry. As for the black wall, it used to be sort of a… memorial to the fallen. My first guess was that Bucket would have written Blaze’s, Joy’s, and Cromach’s names there, but Bucket would know Crom was still alive, although nopony has seen him for several years.”

Cross leaned to Heavy’s ear, and whispered something. Heavy chuckled in response.

“You know, as far-fetched as it sounds, it wouldn’t be the first time, nor the second, third, or fourth… you know what I mean.”

“Ooooh!” an idea clicked in Harriet’s head, “I told you something important, didn’t I?” she clapped, “Yesssss, a story!”

“Unfortunately, this is a matter we can’t really talk about,” Heavy ruffled Harriet’s mane, “but I think that you said something that might be crucial. I’m not sure crucial to what, but crucial nonetheless.”

“Can you send me a letter to Windy if you go on an adventure? I want to read all the juicy details.”

“Oh, you don’t want to be a hero yourself?”

Harriet meaningfully examined her bandaged forelegs.

“Ehhh, I think I’ll pass. I’m not cut out for it. I’m more suited for the good old bartending back in Windy. And hey, now I know to take the patrons pinching my backside as a compliment,” she giggled to herself.

“Lucky patrons,” joked Tio.

“Heheh,” Harriet waved her hoof, finally forcing her excitement under control, “It was great meeting you, guys. If I can, I’ll try to visit in few years and ask how things went.”

“Don’t worry, we won’t forget, especially if you keep up your squat routine.”

Laughing, Harriet left the Silver Sun happy, satisfied, and ready to go home…

...after some more shopping.

First things first, she had to buy a ferry ticket. Well, technically she didn’t, but she wanted one as a memento, and not having to spend the night outside was just a bonus. The ticket she bought was for an evening ferry, which also gave her another day to explore Manehattan. No matter what Cromach had said, she WANTED to see some more tourist traps.

The city was packed to the brim like always, but Harriet by now considered herself much smarter than mere two days ago, and despite har backpack slowly filling with various unique and shiny trinkets as well as her camera roll with pictures from various street views and events, she managed to use her money wisely.

In the end, evening fell on the city, which just meant less light from the sky and more colourful light from the streets, and Harriet decided she had time for only one more attraction before it was time to board the ferry.

She decided on something called unicorn laser show. Dragons love shiny things!

***

The hippogriff ran through the Manehattan crowds, using her almost inequine agility to push through. She’d taken off the rebreather mask immediately after landing in order to blend a little better with the evening mobs of griffons and ponies, but the two ponies following her were if nothing then at least tenacious. Taking off the skintight suit wouldn’t help, because it was now clearly visible that the hippogriff was all black anyway, her cheek-long, blond mane waving around as she turned her head to find a way to get rid of the tailing duo, and her emerald green eyes narrow, scanning her surroundings.

“Wasn’t expecting a pally, especially a mobility spell buff,” she muttered to herself, “Think, Des, think… and always plan ahead.”

A bigger crowd was gathering on a plaza near the harbor, which Des immediately saw as an opportunity, and bolted forward, using her wings to gain speed. Unfortunately for her, the two pursuers had very little trouble keeping up, mostly due to the surprised but helpful citizens.

“PALADIN BUSINESS, CLEAR THE WAY!” yelled Bladedancer, her voice enhanced with magic.

She and Starry had been following the hippogriff for nearly fifteen minutes, taking flight only when they temporarily lost her. An enemy using strange technology would definitely have much easier time targeting one of them in the air instead of hiding among civilians. Blade didn’t like doing it like this, but she was also practical.

Des finally made it through the street crowd into the sea of tourists surrounding a stage where a group of unicorns were letting out blinding, colorful rays of light, and making them dance between various amplification mirrors and high up above as full-bodied three-dimensional silhouettes. Some kind of musical beat was reverberating through the area, making ponies react less and less even to the paladin’s magical voice.

“Someone strong, armed, but preferably out of place and dumb,” Des suddenly grinned despite her predicament, “Heh, ask and ye shall receive.”

Pushing through the ponies and griffons towards an equine height-wise on par with the bigger catbirds, she slowed down and unhitched a circular disc from her belt, immediately playing with two dials on its top.

Suddenly, her entire body lurched forward, and the thing flew out from her foreleg, as she felt dull impact from behind. She bit her lip, internally counting, but had no time to say anything as when she turned, a dark blue blur called Starry Night was already almost on her.

Starry was expecting the thief to panic, to back off, or anything other than to simply kick up with one hind leg, sending him spinning away, cursing the accurate blow knocking the wind out of him.

For Bladedancer, though, this was a sign that the thief wasn’t unnaturally strong, and she let out another blast of magic at her, a loud one this time, much to the panic of ponies around who quickly spread into a circle to give what some thought to be part of the ongoing attraction more space.

“Fourteen...”

Des pounced forward, drawing a rapier from the sheath on her belt, and in one fluid movement scoring a scratch on Bladedancer’s armor. The paladin was shocked at Des’ agility, but recovered quickly, her five shortswords fanning out around her. A quick exchange of blows later Blade had to admit to herself that she was facing a vastly more skilled swordspony than she was.

”Ten...”

That was a surprise of its own, considering that Bladedancer had trained with the best masters Equestria had to offer. However, surprise like this didn’t faze her too much. There would be time for analysis later, now she needed to outfight somepony better, and her special talent along with her magic should give her the advantage soon enough. After all, multi-wielding was incredibly rare skill, and she was certain almost nopony had any experience fighting even against the basic double sword variant.

Des surprised her once again, being able to deflect three of the incoming blows while getting out of the way of the other two. Still, limited to holding a single rapier against Blade’s freely flying five, the paladin was sure gaining an upper hoof was just a matter of time. Especially now that Starry was getting back up, the blades on his horseshoes clicking into place.

”Seven...”

Des knew what was happening, and immediately rushed at the recovering batpony, quickly landing a scratch to his side and making him back off.

”Five...”

By now, Bladedancer had a good idea about Des’ speed, and despite underestimating her awareness of the situation yet again, she did land a swing which under normal circumstances would have slashed the hippogriff’s hind left thigh wide open. This situation was nothing but normal, and the enchanted sword simply slid on her suit, cutting the black, stretchy cloth, and revealing fine silvery mesh.

“Istrium MAIL? You have got to be kidding me,” Bladedancer couldn’t help herself.

”Three.”

Taking yet another stab at Starry’s neck, and making him back off more than he strictly needed, Des had the time to sheathe her rapier, in the same movement pull out a double-barreled shotgun, spin in the air, and unload at Bladedancer behind her whose eyes went wide.

”One.”

The paladin cast a protective shield spell within a fraction of a second, identifying the weapon and realizing that without a wider than usual shield she’d risk innocent citizens being hurt. She was a little proud of herself about her quick reaction, at least until the blast went clean through her protection, and made her drop on her plot as chill ran down her spine.

As she turned her head to see if any civilians were hurt by the last shot…

...time stopped.

The only one unaffected by the golden glow keeping the world stuck was the frowning hippogriff.

“Hmph, didn’t have time to set it properly. That means twenty, nineteen...” knowing her time was running out quickly, Des rushed towards her target - a big dragonpony mare with a military-grade backpack seemingly stuffed to the brim.

Simply running away was too risky, the duo on her tail were fast and used to chasing about as much as she was used to getting away, and she couldn’t risk losing the Soulstealer to the royals just because some goody two horseshoes couldn’t understand that sacrifices had to be made for greater good. It was time for a little gambit.

Des was done with three seconds to spare, and after a quick pat on the dragonpony’s head, she darted off.

“Don’t fail me, girl. I’ll be mighty pissed off if I have to go get you later.”

The flow of time resumed just as she was flying away slightly above the heads of the onlookers.

Bladedancer finished turning her head, and let out a relieved sigh as she saw that no ponies behind her were hurt. How? How did the shotgun spread break through her shield so easily? Why was her armor barely scratched despite the knockback? And why was everypony okay? The best way to stop her from chasing the hippogriff would be to cause widespread casualties and force her to save others.

Thanking her, although she wasn’t really sure that was the case by now, luck, Bladedancer stood up, mobilized her magic, and shot forward towards the rapidly disappearing hippogriff, Starry Night in tow.

***

Harriet blinked.

She’d been watching the official-looking ponies fight the hippogriff right until the shotgun blast, but all of a sudden the enemy was flying away in the distance, a fact Harriet noticed only after following the two ponies trailing her.

By now, Harriet had enough experience with firearms to immediately recognize that none of the scared ponies in the way were hurt. One one claw, that meant there was a good possibility that the whole thing was part of the show. On the other, even the performing unicorns were looking around, not bothered by their spells fading.

“I’ll… just get out of the way...” she mumbled to herself as some ponies started running away while others rushed towards the unharmed but shocked targets. The shotgun had to be a trick weapon of some sort, because a real shot from that range would have definitely left behind a trail of bloody and fallen ponies, and nothing like that was present. With one final look around reassuring her that no one really needed her help, she wiped her forehead, “At least I’m not the problem for once.”

Headed to the docks, with the laser show cut early, Harriet had time to buy one more souvenir - a black ball made of rubber meshed with Corrupted biomass. It bounced easily off of everything, and that way she’d have something to play with on the train home. As she wanted to stash it into her backpack, she noticed something that wasn’t supposed to be there at all.

Further examination revealed it to be… a sword, although a strange one. It wasn’t grey like steel, but made from white metal with silvery gleam which immediately reminded her of Flow’s mask. It was short, from the handle to the end of the blade not too much longer than her collapsible blackjack, as wide as two normal blades, and with no guard. Why would anyone put it inside her bag? Maybe someone back at the Order as a surprise gift? No, she would have definitely noticed earlier.

“A pickpocket? Wait, no… a givepocket? Is that a thing? Ah hah!” under the pile of trinkets she’d bought, she found a pouch with a piece of paper tied to it, which jingled upon examination. The paper was a note reading:

”If I had to do this, it means they were after me. I’m sorry, whoever you are, but the fate of Equestria rests on your shoulders now. Don’t worry, I picked you because I believe you can do what needs to be done. You must get this sword to the Badlands, find the most destructive chaos anomaly there, and throw it inside. The sword is extremely resilient compared to a steel one, but not indestructible. However, if it’s destroyed via different means, the enchantment on it might unleash horrors on this world never seen before. The gold and gems should cover the trip. It shouldn’t be difficult as long as you keep everything secret. Hire help to travel through Equestria if you have to, BUT DON’T TRUST ANYPONY! Hurry up, I beg of you. The longer this weapon exists, the worse things will get.”

Harriet glared at the suspicious note.

Her gaze softened when she looked into the distance where a large ferry had just pulled into the harbor.

She glared at the note again, even more glaringly than before.

“Why me?” she whispered, “I just want to go home.”

The note had no answer to that question. The accompanying pouch, however, raised a more than valid argument. Full of gold and gems as it was, Harriet knew she could return home and immediately start planning a new trip… preferably someplace not sword-related.

Deep down, however, she was scared. What if this wasn’t some prank? Well, it likely wasn’t, because the gold and gems looked real. Could she just throw the sword in the sea?

And even deeper down…

...she wanted to see more of this strange land full of pool noodles fighting star creatures, overzealous but smart robots, and weird, sex-obsessed friendly black tentacle creatures who were shockingly innocent when food was involved.

With one final longing stare towards the ferry, she stood up, and walked over to the nearest tourist information kiosk.

“Do you know where I could buy a map of Equestria, please?”

Huh, that Badlands area thingy wasn’t too far anyway.

Author's Note:

Alright, where's Gandalf?

Also, who is Des involved with this time?

And the third concurrent line, did Cromach obliterate the incoming Corrupted in ten seconds, or just five?

PreviousChapters Next