• Published 13th May 2018
  • 1,195 Views, 9 Comments

The Dragon Riders - Dragontamer99



The dragons were thought to have died out. All the dragon riders were dead. It is said that dragons aren't real, Only two people remain that knew about the dragons

  • ...
6
 9
 1,195

EPS 27

Blueblood P.O.V

I was flying on Briggen, me and Aradace were looking for Lily. We have never been so desperate before. Suddenly my head hurt. A lot. I yelled and we landed. I dropped to the ground. My head, it had a splitting headache. I yelled again and crushed my face into the soft powdery snow.

I screamed into the snow. I clutched my head and suddenly the pain faded. I looked up with tears in my eyes. We all knew what this meant. I climbed back up on Briggen and we flew in a direction.

I saw some mountains and we flew there. We landed and we were going to make camp but I saw something that made my whole world lighter.

I saw Dragon prints and foot prints. One print seemed to be female. The other seemed to be a big male. The Dragon feet were huge. I followed the female feet into a crevice.

They seemed to be hiding from the Dragon. I saw a little bit of fabric. It was Lily red jacket. My parents had given both of us a jacket. Mine had been black and Lily had been red.

I picked up the Price and had Aradace smell it. She nodded her head and a voice said. That is definitely Lily.

Aradace roared in happiness. She started to follow the tracks. They had walked 2nd not flown. I guess they didn't want haven uncomfortable. I jumped on Briggen. We flew over the tracks. A few hours passed, long and full of shadows. We saw a village.

It was pretty big and the tracks led right to it. We flew to the village. I didn't see anyone. We landed in the village center and when I got off someone came out and said in a hushed whisper "Blueblood? Are you Blueblood?"

I nodded and they motioned for us to follow. The village man led us to a huge building. It was filled with dragons. When Aradace and Briggen went in every Dragon bowed and submitted. My heart swelled in pride.

I saw a huge Dragon walk towards them and I saw as Aradace grew hostile but then I saw understanding sweep through her. I walked with the man as he started to say something. For a minute it sounded foreign but then I could understand the language.

He said "We know which but your queen is being held in. You must hurry. King Mabuz is holing her captive and he hit her head very very hard..." he didn't have to say any more. I would kill him. I ran to the building and opened the door. My rage was blinding. Everything swept into slow motion. Something was happening.

Everyone in the room suddenly fell to the floor. I ran to another door an ripped it open. I saw three people. They took out daggers. My rage swept over them and they fell too. I ran down a flight of stairs underground. I ran to the only door. I saw him. Mabuz. I yelled in rage and it sounded more like a snarl. I took 4 terrifyingly hostile steps towards Mabuz.

A knife was suddenly in my hand and I almost stabbed him in the heart but he said " You won't kill me. I am the only reason your mate is still alive.

I am the only one who knows how to save her. I stopped. And held my ground. I kicked his knee. It was already wounded I could see. I kicked him and he fell. He screamed.

I smiled wickedly. "Then you will make sure she lives. Or I will make your death so painfully slow you'll beg to cut your own throat." Mabuz nodded quickly and turned to look at a portal he said in a voice that held so much fear and shame that I was almost sorry.

Almost. He said "Follow me." he walked through the portal first with me right behind him. When we got through I kicked Mabuz on the ground and looked around. I almost screamed. There were three stages. 1 was a huge ring the had a huge Dragon in it. The Dragon was so big he could step on Lily and probably kill her. I gulped.

The Dragons ears had been cut and broken. The Dragon wouldn't be able to hear Lily. Not even if she spoke to him through her mind. The next stage had a thick forest. I could see hundreds of snakes.

There were also big green dragons there who were in the same shape as the first Dragon. I swallowed another lump as I looked at the last stage.

Lily had to jump across 15 floating rocks. The rocks were floating over a huge chasm. I couldn't see the bottom. I saw Lily when I looked back to the first ring. She was still unconscious but as I watched, she got up.

Lily's P.O.V

I opened my eyes. For a minute I just wanted to close then again but I knew I had to get up. Or I would die. I stood slowly. There was a huge wall before me. On the inside I knew there was a Dragon. I felt it, but there was something wrong. He couldn't hear me when I tried to talk to him.

I reached into my boot. I had stashed my Dagger that Metin have me in my boot. I put it close to my heart. I stalker towards the wall, I looked to the left, nothing. I looked over to my right and saw a little iron door. I went to the door and tightened my hold on the dagger.

With my free hand I opened the door slightly. What I saw made me fling the door wide open. There, on the other side of the gigantic arena was a huge smoky grey dragon. He had his ears cut off and totally destroyed. I stepped in the arena and opened the link. All I heard were growls and distorted words.

I tried saying something but my words were as silent as death itself. I closed the link again. I took another step closer. The Dragon finally saw me. He stalked closer.

He got to me and he put his head low and threateningly. I took another step forward. I pulled out my Dragon rune. He saw it and his eyes widened. He took a step back and placed his head on the ground. I raised the rune higher.

He closed his eyes and what I saw scared me. His eyes leaked water. He was crying. I stepped forward and said in Dragon tongue. "I am sorry friend for your suffering." I placed the rune on his head and he whimpered. I pushed on the rune and it suddenly lit up. I wanted to pull the rune away but I couldn't. I thought for a second.

Maybe it Was good. I kept the rune there and after a moment it was so bright I almost looked away. The light engulfed me and the Dragon. I could see now. A huge Dragon though instead of the battered broken grey dragon I saw a healthy looking young Dragon.

I smiled and he looked down at me. He said "My queen I am sorry. My body is not in my hands now. It is in Mabuz's please forgive me. I meant no harm to come to you. My body is destroyed. I used the rune to talk to you. I'm glad you found it. Put it away and don't take it out please. I want you to kill the Dragon in the arena. It is no longer me and it will try to kill you. I'm sorry. Goodbye."

I put the rune back in my pocket and the light faded. When I took a few stepped from the Dragon I could finally see. The Dragon had lured up and was snarling. I tightened my hold on the dagger and readied myself. I would kill this Dragon. I had to end its suffering. The Dragon suddenly dove at me. I twisted away. I ran under him and slid my Dagger onto his stomach. It didn't do anything. The Dragon turned around again and snarled loudly.

I looked at the sword it was growing. After a second it was now almost as large as one of the horns On the dragons head. I could still swing as if it was a dagger. I loved magical Dragon daggers. I smiled and swung again. This time it made a huge gash in his leg. I dived his talons and jumped into his shoulder.

He swung his head over and looked at me. I flicked my wrist and I slashed his face. I ran into his back and I slashed his wing. He roared in pure pain as his wing ripped and fell off. His wing flipped on the ground before it stopped moving. He raised himself up in the back legs and I fell. I landed hard and I yelled in pain.

I raised my ankle. I ground my teeth together and stood up. I ran towards the Dragon and dug my sword into his leg, deep inside his leg. He roared again. I ran under the dragon and slashed his belly like I did the first time.

His belly ripped open. I ducked out from under the dragon and watched as he roared and fell. I walked towards his face. I looked down at him and he moved his face close to mine. I missed his face before plunging my sword into his chest into his heart.

I sank to my knees as I killed him. It hurt me deeply. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and found out that my arm was bloody. I clasped my arm above my elbow so I didn't lose to much blood. I smiled and looked up towards Mabuz. He was having a tantrum. I also saw Blueblood. He held a knife to his back. Making sure that he didn't try anything. I looked back at the Dragon and said a prayer.

I walked towards a huge door that had appeared at the end of the arena. I held my harm and limped. I was in pain but that didn't matter. All that mattered was getting through this and freeing the dragons. I stepped through the door and saw the jungle. It was floating over a chasm. A very very deep chasm. I couldn't see the bottom. I sighed.

I looked to my left and to my right. It was a huge circular island floating. It was connected by two rickety rope bridges. I stepped up to the start of the bridge. I took my first step in the bridge and held my breath as it dipped down. I took another breathe and exhaled. I walked carefully over the bridge.

I finally reached the end and when I did the rope snapped. I jumped and clasped a outcrop rock. I turned and looked at the bridge that slowly fell down into the endless chasm. I gulped and hauled myself up. I stepped towards the jungle. I knew there would be something in there. Something that wanted to kill me.

My sword had never changed back so I clasped my still huge sword and took a step closer to the forest. I yelled as something landed on my shoulder. I heard a faint hissing sound. A snake had landed on my shoulder. And there was only one snake that lived in the jungle was a Python.

The pythons that live in the forest free to lengths of 32 feet. I gulped. Thankfully the snake tat landed on my shoulder should be no longer that 6 feet. A juvenile. I reached up and pushed the snake off of me. It landed with a dull thump. I heard another hiss. And another. I looked up to see thousands of pythons everywhere.

I screamed and ran. I ran fast dodging trees and fallen trunks. I saw so many snakes. One sight stopped me I my tracks. I saw a huge green Dragon. It was poisonous. I stopped as it stepped closer to me. It was in the same condition as the grey dragon. I sighed. I would have to kill another Dragon. It snarled and jumped at me.

I lifted my sword right as it reached me. It impaled itself. It hissed in pain and fell limp. I killed it easily. Too quickly, to easily. I then realized my mistake. I was now stuck under a Dragon.

I moved my hands and got them out but my hurt foot was crushed between a big rock and a very sharp horn. I gulped and moved it. At once there was a huge sharp pain. It was excruciating. I saw red and then. Black.

Blueblood P.O.V

I watched as Blueblood battled the dragon. It had been weird. The Dragon had laid down and then Lily had touched his head. There was a huge bright light that had engulfed them for 3 minutes. After it had faded the Dragon had risen and snarled loudly. Lily tried to cut its belly but her small dagger had done nothing. She had taken a few steps away and watched as he dagger grew into a full blown sword.

It was huge. She had taken an experimental swing and she swing it just like it was still her dagger. I now watched as she jumped on the dragons back and slashed his wing.

I watched in amazement as she cut the wing off. The Dragon bellowed in pure agony. I winced. I watched as the Dragon reared and as Lily fell. I saw her get up and she slashed his leg. He roared again and then she ducked under his belly.

She slashed it I guess because a moment late the Dragon fell. Mabuz yelled in hatred. I stuck the dagger I had deeper into his back and he winced and stood still and silent again. I watched again as She looked at the Dragon and leaned down and missed him.

She then plunged her sword into the Dragons heart. I sighed. It was dead. I watched as Lily ran to the jungle. She studied it and then noticed the bridges. I saw her take a breath and step onto the bridge. She slowly made her way to the end and when she did the rope snapped and she began to fall but she jumped and reached out to an outcrop.

I saw her haul herself up. She then walked into the jungle limping. I turned to Mabuz. I put pressure on the dagger and said "What, is in that jungle?!" he smiled a sadistic smile and said softly. "Oh just some pythons.

And poisonous forest dragons." I pushed him down and he said "You still need me alive." I growled and yanked him up. I stabbed his arm. He screamed and grabbed his arm.

I pushed him down next to the bars. Keeping us from falling the 5000 feet down to where haven was. I sent a silent prayer up to heaven. I froze when I heard a scream.

I clutched the bars. They bent under my hands. Mabuz looked at me in horror. I heard a roar and then everything was silent. I waited and waited. I heard another scream and after a few minutes finally I saw movement.

Back to Lily's P.O.V ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง

I opened my eyes. I was being crushed by something. I saw a very bright light. It was emitting from my shirt pocket. I felt the weight lift off of me and I could breath again. I moved My foot and I almost screamed. I could see through the trees. I was so close.

I dragged my useless foot under me. I almost screamed again as it brushed against a rock. I think it was dislocated. I sat down and held my foot still. My mom fought me how to do this. I grabbed a stick and placed it in between my teeth. I grabbed a rock and with all my strength I slammed it into my ankle.

It made a pop noise and I did scream. I grabbed onto a tree and hauled myself into my good foot. I gently laid my foot down on the ground. It hurt like walking on boiling hot lava. Though now that I think about it.

That wouldn't hurt at all. I took a few steps. Gaining strength. I finally made it out of the God forsaken forest. I looked ahead. There was another huge chasm. So long I couldn't quite see the end through the thick fog.

The fog was So thick you could probably cut it. I winced as I walked towards the chasm. I now noticed the 15 huge rocks floating over the chasm. What I had to do hit me in the face. I had to jump across. Without falling.

????TBC?????๐Ÿ™„