• Published 7th May 2018
  • 3,748 Views, 244 Comments

Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Unicorn & Ex-Aid: Tirek's Revenge - Michael_Ravencroft



An unknown disease sweeps through Canterlot City, attacking its youth, and a villain of the past seeks to progess it. It will take Unicorn and the expertise of a Legendary Rider to end this epidemic.

  • ...
6
 244
 3,748

Bonus Level: Epilogue

Near the outskirts of Canterlot City, at an abandoned steel mill, all was quiet. The birds fluttered as they went about their business, making nests in the long since rusted over machines and empty offices. Sunlight poured through the broken glass of the large windows, providing a modicum of light in the otherwise dingy structure.

Suddenly, black lightning began to arc off the abandoned equipment. It’s frequency increasing as it gathered at the center and began to take form. Within a few seconds, the lightning took solid form, that of a centaur, the form of Tirek.

The destroyer huffed and panted, his size was smaller, about six feet, eight if you count the horns. The Dark Lord struck his fist against a cauldron that used to hold molten metal, causing a dent.

My vengeance is eternal, Unicorn! This is not the end!

“There you are, I was wondering how long it was going to take before you reformed.” Tirek looked around the room, trying to pinpoint the voice that echoed. His search didn’t last long, as the one who spoke appeared from behind a large cauldron. He wore a black suit, with a light-red shirt. His hair was sandy brown, with dark gray eyes, and a light-orange complexion. “Waiting in here was starting to get bad for my health.”

Tirek looked upon this man, his voice was familiar, so was that laissez-faire attitude. Wait a minute… YOU’RE–!

“I’m just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that.”

Tirek got into attack position, his horns flaring with magical energy. So, you’ve come to finish me?! I WON’T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!

Tsukasa shook his head in the negative. “No, no, I’m just the chauffer.”

{=+=} HORSE! {=+=}

{=+=} STORM! {=+=}

{=+=} BEST MATCH! {=+=}

The room echoed with the sounds of something being constructed, along with a strange jingle.

{=+=} ARE YOU READY? {=+=}

“Henshin.”

{=+=} GALLOPING THUNDER! HORSE-STORM! YEAH! {=+=}

Suddenly, aurora lightning raged in the room, the sound of crashing thunder echoed loudly in the abandoned warehouse as the wind kicked up dust and other loose objects scattered about the floor. A being walked out from behind a large piece of equipment, its features completely obscured by the raging aurora lightning. The only thing visible was the Driver at this Kamen Rider’s waist. It was black, off to the right side was a clear circle filament, and off to the that was a hand crank. At the center of the Driver were two bottle shaped objects, the one on the right was colored purple, and the one on the left was an azure blue.

The azure eyes of the Kamen Rider glowed as its hand gripped the crank and began turning it, making the glass filament spin and glow with the dual colors of the bottle objects. The aurora lightning sparked wildly as the power output increased dramatically.

“And that’s my cue to leave, nice seeing you again, Tirek,” said Tsukasa.

The Destroyer of Worlds walked out of the main building and leaned against the side of the building as he patiently waited.

{=+=} VOLTECH FINISH! {=+=}

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

A crackling explosion went off inside the main building, causing a bolt of aurora lightning to burst through the roof, followed by a fiery explosion. Tsukasa reached into his coat pocket and took out a stick of gum, after popping it into his mouth, he grinned and said, “I take it it’s over?”

The mysterious Kamen Rider, kept to the shadows, no longer coated in the aurora lightning, but now in plain clothes as their black trench coat flapped in the wind. “He wasn’t as strong as I thought he’d be, so that was probably overkill.”

Tsukasa shrugged, “Better that than have him run amok again. Sun-chan will appreciate it.”

The veteran Rider was met with silence.

“You know, I can take you to her, she may not know you since she’s not the Sunset you know. But some closure might help,” said Tsukasa.

The stranger released a heavy sigh. “I can’t face her, not yet. Even if it is another Sunset, I just can’t right now. Why didn’t you destroy Tirek? As powerful as you are, it wouldn’t have taken you less than a minute.”

Tsukasa smiled and then turned to face his Kouhai. “As I’ve stated before, I’m just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that.” The stranger rolled their eyes, apparently having heard that line before, and just as much used to Tsukasa’s vague answers. The Silver Veil portal opened behind Tsukasa, where he stood at the edge and said, “Let’s go, Fizzy-chan.”

Comments ( 22 )

...You just love to tease us, don't you?

It’s frequency increasing as it gathered

1. Its.

You're a monster. Getting us addicted to the drug that is Kamen Rider. :trollestia:

My vengeance is eternal, Unicorn! This is not the end!

Well, someone was not thorough enough...

“I’m just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that.”

Hey Decade

{=+=} HORSE! {=+=}

{=+=} STORM! {=+=}

{=+=} BEST MATCH! {=+=}

The room echoed with the sounds of something being constructed, along with a strange jingle.

{=+=} ARE YOU READY? {=+=}

“Henshin.”

{=+=} GALLOPING THUNDER! HORSE-STORM! YEAH! {=+=}

I'm not freaking out, I'm not freaking out... I'm freaking out WUHU!

“And that’s my cue to leave, nice seeing you again, Tirek,” said Tsukasa.

Ah, Tsukasa is a delight :pinkiehappy:

Let’s go, Fizzy-chan.

Well, that is certainly interesting...

This was just awesome, you even included a stinger, I freaking love this story :heart:

"Let’s go, Fizzy-chan.”

Why hello there, Tempest Shadow.

.....EH!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :pinkiegasp:

.....will we see someone else added to the main series.....or this for another future special?

9060340
Well, if we go with how the actual show does these things, then this was a replacement for the solo movie of the Rider and the solo movies generally tend to tease the next main Rider, so make of that what you will.

9060359
Going by that logic....and considering the franchise in recent years, we'll see another epilogue that'll give us our new main rider and they'll get a story of their own.

To point, KR Unicorn just needs to have a special where they have to deal with a Sentai.

9060452
Well, Sentai was mentioned in the Decade story as a throwaway line, so maybe?

{=+=} HORSE! {=+=}

{=+=} STORM! {=+=}

{=+=} BEST MATCH! {=+=}

The room echoed with the sounds of something being constructed, along with a strange jingle.

{=+=} ARE YOU READY? {=+=}

“Henshin.”

{=+=} GALLOPING THUNDER! HORSE-STORM! YEAH! {=+=}

...

You :yay: tease you...
I don’t know weather to bop you one or hug you for what you just showed us...

first decade then exid now build. quite the interconnected universe you have...

You tease...YOU TEASE! You know we're gonna want this story after Unicorn is done. You just had to taunt us with it.

:trollestia: Well played.

9060461
I wouldn't mind seeing a Sentai series that crosses over with a Rider series on here.

9633322
Course, I'm also hoping to see that tease of Build leading to a new series....while possibly keeping some of our girls even with Unicorn's story wrapping up.

9060772
I WANT DRIVE UND GHOSTO!!

Tempest is Build?

YES! THANK YOU!

Also, I might have a story in mind where someone tries to take Sunny's new game away from her.

10126777
No problem man, I did notice a few other insert songs in this series are dead. I wouldn't mind going through and pointing them out so you can fix them when I have the time

Login or register to comment