• Published 7th May 2018
  • 3,736 Views, 244 Comments

Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Unicorn & Ex-Aid: Tirek's Revenge - Michael_Ravencroft



An unknown disease sweeps through Canterlot City, attacking its youth, and a villain of the past seeks to progess it. It will take Unicorn and the expertise of a Legendary Rider to end this epidemic.

  • ...
6
 244
 3,736

Level 13: Boss Battle

1 Hour Earlier…

Everyone was getting ready for the upcoming battle, with the gateway open for four hours there was no doubt that an attack was coming, and many were scrambling to get ready. Shining Armor was given command of their fighting force given this was his home dimension, the teams were split up thusly. Shining Armor, Poppy, Kiriya, and Taiga would be the ground force, Hiiro had opted to keep watch from the roof to see if anything was coming. Of course, Shining Armor began wondering where Nasca was, as this was too important not to have all hands on deck. To which, Hiiro assured that Nasca would be there, while giving a subtle glance to Rainbow Dash who was hiding around the corner.

Once the assignments were given, everyone went to their stations, except Shining Armor. He was taken aside by Starlight Glimmer of Earth, the CEO and PhoenEXE Corp., told him it was important that she speak with him alone. They met in a vacant room, away from prying eyes, and once the door was locked, Starlight reached into her pockets and pulled out four new Gaia Memories, presenting them to Shining Armor.

“Wait, you made more?” Shining Armor asked.

“These were supposed to be rolled out with you when you were first deployed, but we wanted to make some adjustments to them. I was going to give them to you sooner, but that Rocket monster fiasco delayed my delivery of these to you,” said Starlight.

Shining Armor took the Gaia Memories, inspecting them each. They were all colored a blueish-gray, but the letters and graphics at the center were each different. The first had an “S” with a raging aura, the second was a “W” that was made of different weapons, the third was “A” that had an explosion go off in the back, and the last was a “T” that had diagrams.

“Load these into the Chrome Magnum, it will activate Trigger’s strongest form.”

“But, the Magnum only has three slots on the front loader,” said Shining Armor.

Starlight shook her head as she said, “No, there’s a fourth, located at the bottom of the grip, hit it once with the flat of your palm and a slot will drop out. The Chrome Magnum and T-Driver are already preprogrammed with this ‘Super Mode’, it just needed the activation of these four devices. I have to warn you, we’ve only ever run the simulations, it hasn’t been properly tested in the field. That was something else I had planned on getting around to asking you, but then all this craziness started happening…”

“Hey, don’t worry, you haven’t let me down thus far, I have no reason to think that this won’t work.”

***___________<U> x [+]E[+]___________***

Trigger had switched the Chrome Magnum into Knife Mode by using the Knife Memory. Chimera came in with a swipe of its claws, tearing the street apart as he did so. Trigger jumped back, narrowly dodging the attack, but was then ambushed by several bow and arrow wielding Bugsters. However, yellow energy bolts sailed by Trigger as several of the Bugsters went down around him, exploding as the “Hit!” icons appeared. Trigger glanced to his left and watched as Snipe was on one knee and switched his Gashacon Blaster into rifle mode. The blue Rider switched his Chrome Magnum back to blaster mode and began firing shots in all directions. Trigger ran to Snipe as the other Rider fired, covering his retreat. One Bugster after the other fell, exploding in display of fire. Trigger finally made it back to Snipe’s position and both began firing a barrage at the incoming army, many tried to fire back, but they were not fast enough to fire back. Chimera was taking the barrage in stride, making his way towards the gun wielding Riders.

“This isn’t good, we’re not making any real headway here!” Trigger stated.

“We’ll need to take this to the next level then. Trigger, do you have such a power?” Snipe asked.

Trigger thought back to the Gaia Memories he was given by Starlight, “Yes, but it’s kinda untested, not sure if it will work or not!”

“No time like the present to find out!”

“Got that right!”

“Trigger, cover me!”

Snipe tossed his Gashacon Blaster to Trigger, who began dual wielding both guns and firing them, at the same time, Snipe took out the Gear Gashat Dual and turned the dial.

[+] BANG BANG SIMULATIONS! [+]

“Phase 50!”

| DUAL CLICK AND LOAD! |

| CLICK TO OPEN! |

| DUAL UP! SCRAMBLE, MOVE OUT! BANG BANG SIMULATIONS – TAKE OFF! |

A warship looking robot appeared from above, the bot descended upon Snipe and both glowed as the ship disassembled and fitted over Snipe. His chest had a thick haul armor, with his shoulder pauldrons being that of a dual turret cannon, below them were another dual turret cannon, and forming over his forearms and hands were a ship’s bow with two large cannons mounted at the front. Snipe’s helmet was now fitted with an armored captains hat, while the neon yellow armor plate that simulated hair was draped over his right eye. This was Snipe’s super form, Simulation Gamer Level 50.

Trigger watched as the Gashacon Blaster disappeared, but before he could question it, he saw Snipe walk up beside him. Snipe pointed his weapons at the incoming hordes and Chimera, and within seconds they were treated to a powerful barrage of cannon fire, explosions going off one after the other as many of the weak Bugsters were destroyed, while Chimera had to hunker down where it was.

“I can hold them, transform while I do,” said Snipe.

Trigger nodded to Snipe and backed away. The blue Rider smacked the underside of the Magnum grip, and the front loader. Just as Starlight said, there as a fourth slot. Trigger pulled out the Gaia Memories, pressing the buttons as he loaded each one.

< SUPER! >

< WEAPONS! >

< ACTION! >

< TACTICS! >

The Chrome Magnum began to make a siren noise like that of a police car, this was it, the moment he loaded them in it would activate this armor’s strongest form, but Shining Armor wasn’t afraid. The greatest fear he had was seeing his Mom, Dad, Twilight, Spike, and Cadance die. That would never happen, not so long as he had the power to protect and serve. With that resolve, Shining Armor pushed the slots back into the Chrome Magnum.

|<^>| SUPER! WEAPONS! ACTION! TACTICS! S.W.A.T. ENGAGED! |<^>|

Trigger was surrounded in a field of blue energy, the siren sound continued to blare as the new system went to work. The chest armor was fitted with an armor plate the covered the front and back, with both sides of the chest having slots six in total, three on the left and three on the right. Trigger’s shoulder pauldrons were now square shaped, had reinforced glass as blue light shined from them. The forearms were wrapped in thicker armor, with the top also sporting the same blue, reinforced glass. The leg armor had armor plates wrapped around them, with the blue glass shown at the front of the shins. Trigger’s helmet had an armored helmet placed around it, with a microphone like device coming down and hooking to the front around where the mouth would be. On both sides of the helmet were antenna, and across the eyes was a blue visor. The armor plates were colored dark gray, navy blue, and silver. This was Trigger’s super form, Trigger SWAT.

The Chrome Magnum had changed as well, no longer was it a normal small blaster, it was now a blaster rifle. In the field of energy an attachment materialized, fitting over the Chrome Magnum and turning it into a rifle. On the side was a dial pad that went from one to six, on the side of those numbers was an “Enter” button, and below that was a button that read “Engage”. The rifle was about three feet length, with a tri-barrel, now called the Chrome Ultimatum.

Shining Armor looked upon his transformed state and couldn’t hold back his geek, fanboy enthusiasm from leaking out. Holy crap, this is awesome! I mean just – this is so – freakin’ – cool!

“Congratulations…Now would mind giving me a hand?!” Snipe asked curtly.

Trigger blushed under his helmet and rubbed the back of his head with his left hand. Heh, heh, sorry…

Shining Armor got on one knee and took aim, he then then pressed the 1 digit on the side of the rifle and pressed “Enter”. The moment that he did, the top Gaia Memory on the side right side of his chest began to glow, along with the blue glass panels on the armor.

/#\ GATLING! /#\

Around the barrel of the Chrome Ultimatum, a blue construct of a Gatling gun barrel formed. The blue Kamen Rider pulled the trigger and immediately the gun began to unleash a barrage of blue energy bolts, the Gatling gun construct began to spin around the main barrel and fired its own barrage, between Snipe and Trigger, they were able to clear the street of the bow and arrow Bugsters, leaving only Chimera.

The Herald jumped up into the air and from its mouths breathed fire onto the Riders’ position. Snipe and Trigger rolled out of the way of the flame attack, but now a wall of flames separated Trigger and Snipe. Chimera landed on Trigger’s side of the fire wall and began attacking, however, with SWAT, Trigger’s helmet was able to analyze Chimera’s attack pattern. The beast slashed with its left claw, but Trigger ducked underneath it and fired into its chest. Damaged, but not deterred, Chimera reared back and breathed more fire.

Trigger rolled out of the way and pressed the 4 digit on the rifle and hit “Enter”, causing the top Gaia Memory on his left chest to glow.

/#\ SUPPRESSOR! /#\

The rifle had a construct of a large nozzle form over the barrel, connected to it was a tank on the back with a nozzle connecting back to the larger one on the front of the barrel. When the Chimera reared back to bellow more flames, Trigger aimed the Chrome Ultimatum and fired, sending a stream of blue glowing foam right in the monster’s faces. The foam quickly extinguished the flames as they completely engulfed the heads, blinding them. Trigger turned around and aimed at the fire wall, shooting more of the foam and putting out the fire that separated Snipe.

Trigger quickly pressed the 5 digit on the rifle.

/#\ KNIFE! /#\

The extinguisher construct faded, and in its place, a blue blade formed on the underside of the rifle that was three feet in length. Snipe opened fire on Chimera, pelting him with heavy cannon fire that further damaged the Herald. At the same time, Trigger got behind Chimera. The snakehead tail began to strike at him, but Trigger’s combat prediction engine was already alerting him to where the monster was going to hit. When the snake tail again lashed out, Trigger raised this Chrome Ultimatum and slashed down, beheading the snake tail. Chimera roared in pain as it stumbled backwards.

Trigger and Snipe stood side by side, ready to end this. Snipe pulled the lever on his Gamer Driver, while Trigger took out the Trigger Memory, and inserted it into a slot that popped up on the top of the weapon. He then pushed it down and pressed all six numbers on the dial pad and hit “Engage”.

| CLICK TO OPEN! |

| FINISHING MOVE! |

}!!!{ BANG BANG CRITICAL FIRE! }!!!{

|<^>| 1-2-3-4-5-6, ENGAGE! |<^>|

}<^>{ TRIGGER! MAXIMUM DRIVE! }<^>{

The blue glass panels on Trigger’s armor began to glow, along with his visor, and the six Gaia Memories on his chest. Six oscillating rings appeared in front of the barrel of the Chrome Ultimatum, each one was wider than the next, and at the center of each one was a thin layer of light that almost resembled glass. Snipe brought both of his arm mounts forward, putting them together and charging the bow cannons, a ball of energy forming at the mouths of the cannons.

MAGNA ENFORCER!

Snipe fired his ball of energy, and that same time, Trigger fired a beam from his weapon. The beam passed through all six rings, magnifying the beam in size and power until it appeared as a large column sized beam of blue light. Trigger’s beam attack merged with Snipes energy ball, and the two roared as the attack headed towards Chimera. The Herald had no time to dodge this as both attacks struck their target, resulting in a large explosion that resulted with the word “Perfect”.

***___________<U> x [+]E[+]___________***

Nasca and Brave were valiantly battling Gleam Eyes, a great clash of blades rang out through the city as three sword fighters went at it. Nasca came in, wings flared, with an overhead strike. Gleam raised his giant sword and blocked the attack, but then followed through and pushed Nasca away, just in time to block Brave as he slashed with his fiery sword.

The winged Rider slowed down as she entered a group of sword and shield Bugsters. Nasca watched as two attacked her from the front, but Nasca was the fastest of them all, getting in close and stabbing the first in the chest, causing it to explode, the second was taken out as she swept her blade and cut the Bugster at the legs and then coming down with another slash to make him explode. Several more jumped in with their shields to pin her down, but Nasca just shot straight into the air as they all shield bashed each other.

Meanwhile, Brave was locked, blade to blade, with Gleam Eyes. The shining eyes of the Herald shone brightly in the darkness of its helmet, but without seeing its full face, Brave could tell the Herald was smiling. The two broke off, and Brave switched his Gashacon Sword into ice mode. He slammed the blade against the asphalt and generated and ice surge that snaked its way to Gleam Eyes and quickly enveloped his legs.

Nasca took this as her cue to come from behind and strike down the monster. However, the snake tail lashed out and wrapped around Nasca’s leg, throwing her over his shoulder and right at Brave. The two sword wielders slammed into each and tumbled about on the street. Gleam Eyes raised his sword and brought it down on the ground, shattering the ice that feebly tried to keep him in place.

Brave and Nasca got up, panting, hurt a little, but not out.

“Nasca, I believe it’s time to get serious,” said Brave.

“I’m with you there, Brave!” Nasca agreed.

Brave took out a white Gashat that had winding wires on it, and Nasca took out her Rocket Memory and Booster.

[+] TADDLE LEGACY! [+]

< ROCKET! >

/^\ BOOST! /^\

“Proceeding to Level 100!”

“Let’s rocket!”

| CLICK AND LOAD! |

| LEVEL UP! |

| FOLLOW THE HISTORY! AWAKENED KNIGHT! TADDLE LEG~ACY! |

{/^\} ROCKET BOOST! ULTIMATE DRIVE! {/^\}

Two pillars of light shot into the sky, one blue and green, the other white and blue. In a matter of seconds, the pillars of light shattered apart, creating feathers made of green and white light that cascaded down upon the area. Brave’s upper body was fitted with a large ivory white armor piece, with gold around the center and edges. His shoulder pauldrons were of same coloring, and came down just a bit to cover the sides of his arms. His helmet was changed, now having a knightly helm, with white and gold accents, and crest with two golden wings flaring. On his back flowed a long white cape that flapped in the wind.

Beside Brave was Nasca. Nasca’s chest was incased in green armor, with a sapphire blue jewel at the center. Her legs were covered in the same green armor, but on it were yellow-gold lines that formed the shape of a bird’s legs and talons. Nasca had gauntlets on both arms, with wing frills coming out from the top. The shoulder pauldrons were segmented, with green for the top segment, and blue for the last two. The helmet had sharp, angular frills on the sides, the visor was blue to match the jewel on the chest. Another jewel was at the helmet’s forehead, surrounded in a yellow-gold metal and rose up to form a single horn. Those same yellow-gold lines that formed the legs and talons on Nasca’s armor legs rose up along the chest, diverged at the jewel, rounded her back and joined at the forehead crest. On Nasca’s back were folded wing-like thrusters, the yellow-gold lines outlined each fin, forming a perfect condor.

This was Brave Legacy Gamer Level 100, and Nasca Star Chaser.

Commencing Bugster removal operation, said Brave as he raised his hands up.

Time to go into overdrive, said Nasca.

The lines on her armor, along with her crest horn, removed themselves from her armor and united together into the Condor Saber, at the same time, Brave summoned his Gashacon Sword, and the two Riders charged forward.

Nasca opened the wing thrusters on her back, as soon as they were ignited, Nasca disappeared. For a few brief moments she was visible, but when she moved, it was like a mirage afterimage was left in her wake, disorienting Gleam Eyes as he did not know where to strike. Fortunately for Nasca, she knew where to strike. The speedy Kamen Rider, slashed at Gleam Eyes, leaving a streak of blue-green light across his chest before it faded. Gleam Eyes slashed at the air where he saw Nasca, but his huge sword only sliced through a mirage. Another slash landed, this time on his back, making the monster whirl around to try and deliver a backhand slash, but again he hit nothing but air.

Brave was about to enter the fray, but many of the sword and shield wielding Bugsters began to surround him. To your existence, I say ‘no thank you’. Brave raised his right hand and hundreds of arrows made of golden light appeared above him. With a flick of his wrist, Brave showered the weaker Bugsters with arrows of light, piercing through their shields as if they didn’t exist at all. The knight Kamen Rider ran his hand over blade of the Gashacon Sword, taking it into a reverse grip, and slashed in a circle. The action created a ring of fire that surged outward, hitting all the Bugsters around him and making them explode.

Once the small fry were dealt with, Brave dashed towards Gleam Eyes and delivered a flaming slash across his chest. The monster roared in anger as he came down with his large sword, but Nasca intercepted, blocking the blow before it could land. Brave jumped upwards and slashed with his sword, the combined power of both Nasca and Brave shattered Gleam Eyes’ sword as if it were fragile glass. The shockwave generated by it caused the Herald to stagger back in shock that his weapon was destroyed so easily.

Brave, let's finish this?! Nasca asked.

I concur! Brave confirmed.

Brave moved the Taddle Legacy Gashat into the Kimewaza Slot Holder, and Nasca moved the Rocket Memory into her right hip port.

}!!!{ TADDLE CRITICAL STRIKE! }!!!{

}/^\{ ROCKET! MAXIMUM DRIVE! }/^\{

Suddenly, Brave’s cape shined and transformed into large, white angel wings, lifting him into the air as his body charged up with blue and golden energy. Nasca’s wings flared up, releasing blue-green particles of light, her sword began to shine as she gathered her energy.

Nasca dashed towards Gleam Eyes at such a rapid rate of speed it appeared as if she teleported right in front of him. X-CALIBUR SLASH! Nasca disappeared and then reappeared behind Gleam Eyes from particles of blue-green light. A giant blue-green X mark formed across Gleam Eyes’ chest, at the same time, Brave channeled all the energy he had built up and focused it into the Gashacon Sword. With one swing, Brave slashed in Gleam Eyes’ direction, sending two spheres of blue light straight for the center of the X. The two attacks combined and annihilated the Herald in a grand explosion of white and blue, and blue and green light. In the center of that explosion was the word “Perfect”.

***___________<U> x [+]E[+]___________***

Poppy and Lazer were currently surrounded by mage and lancer type Bugsters, all while Drakon was steadily circling them, enjoying how the two Riders were trapped.

“This looks bad, Kiriya-san,” said Poppy.

“Oh, we’ve been in worse spots,” said Lazer.

Drakon raised his right hand and the Bugsters readied themselves. However, just before the Herald could give the order, Yatagarasu came flying out of a building and plowed right through the line of Bugsters and right into Drakon, sending both of them smashing into several parked cars before stopping inside a dump truck. Lazer and Poppy looked behind them and saw Kamen Riders Genm and Equal walking towards them, both dusting themselves off from their encounter with the tengu Herald.

“I was wondering where you were,” Lazer looked to the newcomer with curiosity and weariness, “and who’s she?”

“Kamen Rider Equal, and as far as you’re concerned, I’m here to help stop them,” said Equal as she pointed towards Drakon and Yatagarasu.

Drakon and Yatagarasu managed to rip themselves from the dump truck, tearing it apart and enraged that they were sent flying as they were.

Stand back mortals, and let god take care of this, said Genm.

Lazer put up his left hand in front of Genm and said, “No, I’ll take care them, still don’t trust your crazy ass to not take their data and make another insane game.”

Genm got in Lazer’s face and shouted, How dare you speak that way to god!

Lazer then bumped his helmet against Genm’s and said, “I can speak to you however I like!”

Poppy shook her head at the two men.

“Is it always like this?” Equal asked.

“Left alone long enough, unfortunately, yes.” Poppy had had enough and forced herself in between the two bickering men, keeping them at arm’s length from each other. “Kiriya-san, Kuroto-san, that’s enough! We have a major CRISIS! The enemy is over there!”

Genm and Lazer turned their heads in the direction of the incoming Heralds. Yatagarasu arched his back and from it grew a third long arm, into this third arm another katana was summoned, and in his left hand was another, the triple armed monster flew straight for the arguing Riders, ready to cut them down. However, at the last second, Equal intercepted the attack with her Staff of Sameness, causing a shockwave upon the triple impact against the shaft of her weapon. Genm and Lazer briefly glanced to each other then turned to fire their Gashacon Sparrows at Yatagarasu, forcing the monster to retreat.

Equal and Poppy chased down Yatagarasu, Poppy jumped up, and right before she dropped back down, Equal used her staff to strike upwards. Poppy’s feet made contact with her staff which allowed Poppy to springboard up higher to meet the tengu. Using the chainsaw mode, she slashed at the monster’s wings with charged game energy. The energy slashes cut through the monster’s wings, making the Herald flightless and now stuck on the ground. Once Poppy was back on the ground, Equal took the Less Than sign on her hip and placed it on the front of the Equilibrium Driver.

| LESS THAN: < |

All the crystal facets on Equal’s arm began to emit a blue glow, with that she ran towards the tengu Bugster. Yatagarasu swung his left sword, but the moment it got near Equal, he felt his strength lessen greatly, and by the time it made contact with Equal’s right side, barely any sparks were released from the impact. The tengu Bugster tried again with this left sword, but again no damage was done. Now that he was in this close a proximity to Equal, Yatagarasu was feeling considerably weaker.

“What…What have you done…?!”

“Evening the playing field, a bit,” said Equal.

Equal shrugged off the blades and struck Yatagarasu three times with her staff, finishing up with a strong thrust attack to his abdomen, making him skid backwards on his heels as sparks flew from the point of impact. Equal took out the Equal Memory and loaded it into the slot on the Staff of Sameness.

>} EQUAL! MAXIMUM DRIVE! {<

“SUPREME REDUCTION!”

The bident staff began to glow with blue light as the Staff of Sameness fired a beam of cerulean light that struck Yatagarasu. A digital readout appeared next to him that showed, “Level: 50”, but after a few seconds, the number dropped until it read “Level: 1”. With that done, Equal ejected the Equal Memory from her Staff of Sameness and placed it into her right hip port, switching the Less Than with the Greater Than sign, and at the same time, Poppy pressed down on the “B” button on the Bugvisor.

| GREATER THAN: > |

>} EQUAL! MAXIMUM DRIVE! {<

}!!!{ CRITICAL CREWS-AID! }!!!{

The crystal facets changed to red as Equals’ right foot was laced in red light, and Poppy’s in pink. Both female Riders jumped up, flipped once, and dove for a flying Rider Kick. In his weakened state, Yatagarasu could not stop the attack as both Riders hit their mark, coming to a stop some feet behind him as Yatagarasu exploded with a “Perfect”.

Lazer nodded in satisfaction at the end of another Herald and then looked to Genm, “Well let’s not fall behind the ladies, shall we?”

Don’t tell me what do.

Lazer took out the Proto-Shakariki Sports Gashat, and Genm brought out the Giri Giri Chambara Gashat. Both Riders inserted the Gashats into their weapons, with Lazer having his in sickle mode, while Genm had his in arrow mode.

}!!!{ SHAKARIKI CRITICAL FINISH! }!!!{

}!!!{ GIRI GIRI CRITICAL FINISH! }!!!{

The sickle blades of Lazer’s Gashacon Sparrow charged up, and with two slashes unleashed wheels made of game energy that flew towards Drakon. At the same time, Genm fired a barrage of energy arrows from the Gashacon Sparrow. The wheels and arrows blasted through several of the Bugster lancers and mages before finally hitting their mark, Drakon could not withstand the combined power of two level zero Riders as their attacks combined and destroyed the snake Bugster with a “Perfect”.

Lazer looked to Genm, and Genm sneered. Even though he couldn’t see it, Genm knew that Lazer was smirking under his helmet. They rendezvoused with Poppy and Equal, and made their way towards the other Riders, having defeated their individual opponents.

You got an upgrade?! Nasca exclaimed as she beheld Trigger’s super mode.

Yep, and it looks like you have too. That display from earlier was a little concerning; how powerful is that form? Trigger asked, his cop interrogation side showing.

“Alright, alright, none of that, we’re all on the same side,” said Snipe as they met up with the rest of their group. “Kiriya, Poppy, who’s that?”

Poppy looked to Equal and said, “Oh, she helped us out in defeating those last two Bugsters, this is–”

KAMEN RIDER EQUAL! Nasca and Trigger shouted at the same time.

Nasca drew her blade, and Trigger pointed his rifle at Equal.

What is going on? Brave asked.

Let’s just say, between wanting to arrest Unicorn and Nasca for vigilantism and arresting Equal, Equal takes priority! Trigger explained.

She’s a bad guy, one that’s been causing us grief behind the scenes, and now she’s standing here, said Nasca.

Equal raised her hands and patted the air in a calming manner, “Cool it you two, despite my past deeds, the threat to Canterlot City is too great to make this between you and me. We have a great common enemy that’s a threat to this world, and I don’t want it destroyed any more than either of you. For now, I propose a truce.” Equal continued to stare down the edge of a sword and the barrel of a rifle. “Oh, come on, I just helped these two take down that monster! I didn’t have to, and from what I hear, there’s a bigger one still in the wings that Unicorn and another Rider are dealing with!”

Lazer sighed heavily and placed his hand on Trigger’s rifle. “As much as I hate to admit it, she’s right. And considering who we’re also working with,” Lazer threw his thumb in Genm’s direction, “we can’t exactly say we’re any better right now.”

Nasca and Trigger glanced between each other, their posture relaxed as they lowered their weapons.

You go one inch out of line, I won’t hesitate to bust you here and now, said Trigger.

“Duly noted.”

“Let’s head back inside, after all this, we need to see what’s happening in the game world,” said Poppy.

Hope Sunset’s having better luck.

***___________<U> x [+]E[+]___________***

Heaven’s Fall was erupting with flashes of light, Tirek, the Dark Lord, had risen again, and now was locked in mortal combat with Kamen Riders Unicorn, Ex-Aid, and Para-DX. Explosions went off every other second as the Bugster-Centaur hybrid fired dark energy blasts from his sword, and powerful beams from between his horns.

Unicorn’s summoned Rooks joined together and formed a powerful barrier that blocked the twin attack, but it was a struggle as the constructs were showing cracks all over their bodies. Ex-Aid dropped down from the sky with his Gashacon Key Slasher, but Tirek blocked it with his ax. Para-DX charged and slashed with this Gashacon Parbragun, but Tirek blocked that with his sword. All this while he still kept firing a beam of dark magic energy from his horns at Unicorn.

The Fantasy Six were currently standing behind a barrier that Rori and Midnight erected, using the strongest spells and gems in their arsenal, but with that they were still weary. Considering the titanic battle that was occurring in the distance, they weren’t sure that the barrier would completely protect them. Lightheart was currently administering a healing spell to Corona, her separation from the demon took a toll on her, physically and magically, and had rendered her unconscious. Midnight hoped that between herself and Lightheart they might be able to awaken her, and hopefully it would be to a world that was free of the monster before them.

Sunset summoned her Knights, Knights 1 and 2 dashed from around the shield and charged straight for Tirek. His arms were occupied, and his horns were busy attacking the Rooks, he was left wide open for attack. The Knights closed in on Tirek and were about to thrust their swords into his gut, but then the dark centaur unleashed a burst wave of dark magic. The wave slammed into Ex-Aid and Para-DX, sending them flying in opposite directions, and at the same time shattering the Knights like fragile glass.

Tirek rushed across the field and raised both weapons, once in range, in brought his ax and sword down on the Rooks’ shields. The giant protectors shattered, leaving only particles of pink light, Unicorn gritted her teeth as she brought both hands together and fired a power sphere right into Tirek’s face. The sphere hit its mark, exploding in his face and causing the dark centaur to stumble backwards. Unicorn laced her fists with blazing pink energy and engaged Tirek, throwing an uppercut. The blow connected with his lower jaw, making Tirek stumble backwards, but while in midair, Unicorn laced her feet with energy and delivered a flying roundhouse kick to his face.

Ex-Aid ran back into the fight and threw a punch with his large fist. Tirek summoned a shield of dark magic around himself, stopping the attack from connecting, however it did seem as though the Dark Lord was struggling a bit to keep the attack there. Para-DX switched his weapon into blaster mode and fired bolt after bolt of laser fire at Tirek’s back, earning him a frustrated growl from Tirek.

Unicorn ran towards Tirek, firing several more power spheres at him as she closed in. When she was close, Ex-Aid summoned his Key Slasher and tossed it to Unicorn. The magical Rider took Ex-Aid’s gifted weapon, jumped and came down with an overhead strike. Tirek again blocked the attack with his sword, causing his aura and Unicorn’s to flare as they struggled to push the other back.

Tirek raised his right foreleg and stamped the ground beneath him, sending a wave of dark magic that made the land erupt. Large, jagged pillars of earth jutted from the ground, hitting the armored warriors and caused them to fall back to avoid sustaining more damage. Tirek smirked at the Kamen Riders, Is that all you’ve got? You made it all this way, and now that I’m standing here, you can’t even defeat me? How pitiful!

“Dammit, we’re not strong enough, even fighting him three on one!” Para-DX stated.

If only we had Hyper Muteki, said Ex-Aid.

“And my Shining Memory,” added Unicorn.

Ex-Aid sighed and then took a more aggressive stance. For whatever reason, we don’t have them, we need to make use of what we have to beat him here and now, who knows what’s happening on the other side.

Tirek’s ears picked up on their conversation and he chuckled evilly. Oh, worried about your companions on the other side? Don’t worry, I sent some of my Heralds to keep them company. By now, they should be beheading them all, and anyone else who is daring to stop my rise!

That set them off, all three Riders charged in again at the same time as Tirek. When they met in the middle, a giant explosion of light erupted as the sounds of battle raged on.

“This isn’t good, all three of them are really struggling against Tirek,” said Ambrosia.

“Then let’s get in there and help them out!” Spectra suggested.

“You’re…You’re nuts…”

The girls turned around and watched as Corona’s eyes slowly opened, she groaned as she propped herself up, making Lightheart fly to her shoulder and place a hand on her cheek.

“You mustn’t move so quickly, your body’s weak from your ordeal!” Lightheart begged with concern heavy in her voice.

Corona looked down at the fairy, genuinely, and wholeheartedly, Corona smiled at her. “Thank you…Lightheart, right?” The little fairy nodded. “I appreciate your concern for me, but you have to listen to me. I can feel how powerful they are and compared to that when Tirek had me under his control, they’re still not on at his level of power, even three of them working together.”

“Well, what if they combined their powers?” Surprise asked.

“Um, Darling, they’re already doing that,” said Rori.

Corona’s mind began to work that out, her brow furrowing as her brain went to work, and then she smiled as an idea formed in her head. “No, no she’s right! They need to combine their powers, literally!”

Midnight scooted closer, greatly intrigued. “What do you have in mind?”

Triek threw his ax and sword towards the Riders, the two weapons spun so fast that they appeared as flying Buzzsaws. Para-DX and Ex-Aid were struck by the attacks, causing a massive amount of damage as sparks flew from their armor. Tirek reared back and slammed his forelegs onto the ground, causing the pillars of jagged rock to surge towards Unicorn. The former mare Rider raised her hands and summoned her energy to form a large power sphere. When the surge reached her, Unicorn fired it straight ahead, smashing through several of the pillars and exploding in the distance. But Tirek used the attack as a feint to get around and punched Unicorn in the stomach, sending her flying into the distance as she rolled on the ground until she stopped.

Unicorn coughed and sucked wind as she tried to get her bearings, but then she heard a familiar voice. “Sunset can you hear me?”

“Is that you, Midnight?”

“Yes, Corona came up with a plan that might help you defeat Tirek! But she needs you and Emu to come to us now!”

“At this rate, any help would be good.” Unicorn ran and skidded to a stop before the downed Ex-Aid and asked, “Emu, you still with us?”

The heavily armored Rider slowly rose up and said, Barely, what’s wrong?

“We might have a way to beat Tirek, but we need to head back to the girls.”

Tirek’s not going to let us go anywhere that easily.

“Then let me distract him.” Para-DX walked ahead of them, tossing up his Parabragun and catching it as if it were a softball. “I’ll keep him busy and buy you as much time as possible, so go!”

Unicorn and Ex-Aid nodded, before they left, Unicorn said, “Be careful, Parado.”

Para-DX just gave Unicorn a thumbs up as he listened to both of them head back to where their team was. The reformed Bugster then made three power items appear and fused them into his body.

| SHADOW CLONES! |

| MUSCULAR! |

| METALIZE! |

A red aura appeared around Para-DX, his body then became cast in metallic gray as six clones appeared beside him in the same condition.

Your comrades run and leave you to fight alone, how disgraceful, said Tirek mockingly.

“Maybe they think that I’m all that’s needed to defeat you,” said the Para-DX clones.

Meanwhile, Unicorn and Ex-Aid made it back to their friends, with Rori, Midnight, and Corona sitting in a perfect triangle.

What’s going on? Emu asked.

“Corona has proposed that we combine your powers,” said Midnight.

“Essentially, we’ll be creating a copy of Sunset’s little item and remake it to work with your powers, Emu. And vice versa for Sunset,” said Rori.

“We’ll need your original items, the ones you use to change before adding in the others. I know you probably don’t trust me after what I did but –!”

“Let’s do it,” said Sunset as she cancelled the transformation and placed the Unicorn Memory in the center of the circle.

Emu deactivated his transformation and placed the Mighty Action X Gashat next to the Unicorn Memory. The doctor Rider saw the confused and astonished look on Corona’s face and the smiled at her, “We believe in you, Corona-san.”

Corona wanted to cry, after all she had done, they were still willing to trust her. The sorceress wiped her eyes and put on a serious face as she said, “Let’s begin!”

Both the Gashat and Gaia Memory was encased in a sphere of white magical light, held in place by both Midnight and Corona. Rori’s finger tips each glowed with purple light, and from them thread-like tendrils were released and entered the sphere. The thread tendrils felt around both items as Rori closed her eyes and focused, feeling the complexity of the Memory and Gashat. It was as if magic and some form of otherworldly ingenuity were combined to make these.

Rori was not daunted by this, she was confident in her skill, and her friends were confident that they could make this happen. The Enchantress began to move her fingers slowly and delicately, tracing over the two devices. After a few seconds two copies of the items were made, the outline of the items were then brought to a hovering position above the opposite device. Rori curled her fingers, commanding the threads to reach into the original items. From them, a small orb was lifted up, one colored turquoise and the other colored neon magenta.

The turquoise light was infused into the Gashat outline copy, while the neon magenta light was infused into the Gaia Memory outline. Once infused, Rori’s fingers and hands began to make quick and precise movements, and as she did the threads would move back and forth between them. The newly created items began to take form, filling out with each passing nano-second. After about two minutes, the items flashed with a powerful light before settling back down onto the ground.

Rori, Midnight, and Corona looked exhausted, but the fruit of their labor was worth it. Sitting beside the Unicorn Memory was a new Gaia Memory. It was colored neon magenta and had a picture of Ex-Aid on it. Next to the Mighty Action X Gashat was another Gashat colored turquoise, and had the image of Unicorn on it. Corona gathered the items and handed them to their respective owners.

“Go, defeat Tirek,” said Corona.

“Count on it!” Sunset and Emu said at the same time.

***___________<U> x [+]E[+]___________***


Para-DX was panting hard, his Rider gauge was getting low, and his clones had all been defeated, leaving him as the last man standing.

A good fight, very entertaining, but in the end, I still win, said Tirek.

“There’s no Game Over for me, not yet!” Para-DX declared.

“Take a break, Parado, we’ll take it from here.”

Para-DX and Tirek watched as Kamen Riders Unicorn and Ex-Aid were walking towards them, each with their new Gaia Memory and Gashat in hand.

“Alright, I’ll leave the rest to you two then…”

| CLICK TO SAVE! |

Parado changed back and then his body broke down into red and blue light. The light did a double helix as it fused into Ex-Aid’s body. Now the battle was two on one, with Ex-Aid and Unicorn staring down Tirek.

“Ready, Sun-chan?”

“Always, Emu.”

< EX-AID! >

[+] UNICORN! [+]

“Transformation Plus, Plus!”

{< EX-AID! MIMETIC DRIVE! >}

| CLICK AND LOAD! |

| CLICK TO OPEN! |

| LEVEL UP! |

| THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP! NOW UNLEASH! U~NI~CORN! |

Both Riders shined as the power enveloped them, the symbol of Ex-Aid appeared over Unicorn, and Unicorn’s symbol appeared over Ex-Aid. The symbols turned into light and shot down into the respective Riders and a bright flash went off. A bright pillar of light cut through the dark clouds of Heaven’s Fall, banishing the dark skies and letting the full sunlight bathe over the forsaken land. When the light faded, the girls, and Tirek couldn’t believe what they were seeing.

Ex-Aid’s armor had taken on the turquoise coloring of Unicorn, the armor mesh had become all black, with the controller chest plate now sparkling with the symbol of Unicorn shining brightly at the center. Ex-Aids helmet had changed to the same color of turquoise as the rest of his armor, except now he had a crystal horn protruding from the forehead area of the helmet, and his eyes were now compound and colored aquamarine with the goggles fastened over them. And upon his back was an armor plate that bared the face of Kamen Rider Unicorn. This was Ex-Aid Unicorn Gamer.

Unicorn had changed as well. Her armor had taken on shades of neon magenta, with silver circuit lines that ran along turquoise armor plates. On Unicorn’s chest was a controller chest plate that had a Rider Gauge on the left side and buttons on the right. Unicorn’s crystal horn was still present, but it now had two smaller horns shooting out from either side like a crest. Ex-Aid’s metallic hair was behind the horn, and Unicorn’s eyes had become the same orange ones as Ex-Aid. Lastly, on her back was the armor plate in the shape of Ex-Aid’s face. Unicorn and Ex-Aid together as one! Unicorn Gamer X!

Tirek had seen this type of transformation before, yes, he remembered it well. During the final battle when Unicorn and Decade appeared, he had given a similar device to Unicorn, allowing her to fuse the power of another Rider to her own and use it as such. That was how she was able to unbalance Shadow Moon back in Equestria. But this time around, he would not be fooled by a mere costume change.

We’ll clear this game with no continues! Unicorn stated.

And restore harmony! Ex-Aid added.

Both Riders jumped at the same time, they then performed an air dash, closing the distance between themselves and Tirek in mere seconds. The dark centaur didn’t have time to counter as Ex-Aid and Unicorn slammed their fists into his chest. A shockwave erupted behind Tirek and he was sent flying into the distance, with both Kamen Riders in hot pursuit.

Ex-Aid’s crystal horn began to glow, and in the blink of an eye he teleported away. When he reappeared, Ex-Aid was now ahead of Tirek, right on an intercept path. Ex-Aid reached out with his hand, causing this horn to glow, and in the next second, Tirek was enveloped in Ex-Aid’s telekinetic aura. The gamer Rider pulled back, accelerating Tirek, and then whirled him around, using the speed and momentum to carry his swing and brought the Dark Lord crashing down into the earth with a large “BOOM!”.

Tirek tore himself out of the crater, coughing as a large dust cloud had covered the area. Many times he saw a flash of turquoise light, and each time he fired a beam of dark magic to where the flash happened. But each blast hit nothing, making Tirek waste his energy in futile effort. Suddenly, the dark centaur was pelted by a barrage of magic bolts, one after the other hit him from seemingly everywhere at once. One more flash of light went off, this time in front of Tirek, and from it, Ex-Aid appeared. His right hand was surrounded by sparkling mana, which he had fashioned into a blade. Ex-Aid then went into a series of slashes, which shattered the protective armor of the dark centaur before he roundhouse kicked him out of the dust cloud.

Unicorn was ready and waiting, and when she saw Tirek coming, she struck the left hip port once.

\ GASHACON BREAKER! /

The hammer weapon appeared in Unicorn’s right hand, and as Tirek got closer, Unicorn took a batter’s stance. Once he was in range, Unicorn swung, hitting Tirek in the side of the face, sending him into a tail spin that ended with him landing in a heap a few feet behind her.

Tirek roared with anger as he rose back up and fired a dark magic beam at Unicorn. However, with Ex-Aid’s power, she was much faster and agile than before. Unicorn jumped to the right, avoiding the first blast. Tirek swung his sword and fired another dark beam, but Unicorn air dashed out of the way, landing safely on the ground and running right for Tirek. The Dark Lord slammed his ax into the ground, sending an ice wave that coated the dirt. Before it could reach her, Unicorn jumped up, flipped once and came down with the Gashacon Breaker.

The Breaker struck against the ice ax, making it crack. Unicorn pressed the “B” button twice, making the weapon glow with game energy. With her second swing, Unicorn shattered the ax, causing a mini-explosion of power, and now that he was staggered, Unicorn struck again. This time she aimed for his sword, and with one strike broke the blade in half. Before Tirek could get his bearings, Unicorn performed a double kick to his chest, forcing Tirek back a few yards.

Ex-Aid joined Unicorn at her side as she recalled the Gashacon Breaker.

This is it, Sun-chan, you ready? Ex-Aid asked.

Unicorn glanced over her shoulder. There in the distance were the six game versions of her friends, and her own game double. All of them with jubilant expressions as they watched Sunset and Emu thoroughly beat Tirek, but in Sunset’s heart she was sad. The moment she and Emu defeated Tirek, this world might no longer exist. If it existed because of Tirek, then once he was gone, so too would they. Sunset knew that they were game characters, and not her real friends. But, still, they were alive, they could be happy and sad, they all loved her, and now were her friend.

Sun-chan…?

Unicorn sighed heavily and said, Just saying goodbye, Emu.

Ex-Aid placed his hand on her shoulder, although she couldn’t see his face, Unicorn knew Ex-Aid was giving her a comforting look, as he too was going to miss them. With their resolve renewed, Ex-Aid pulled the lever on his Gamer Driver, and Unicorn took the Ex-Aid Memory and placed it into the right hip port.

}!!!{ UNICORN CRITICAL STRIKE! }!!!{

>} EX-AID! MAXIMUM CRITICAL DRIVE! {<

Unicorn’s right foot flared with sparkling turquoise light and game energy, while Ex-Aid’s flared with game energy and sparkling turquoise light. The Riders jumped straight into the air as a trail of their dual energies was left in their wake. With one flip they dove down towards Tirek. The dark centaur fired a massive dark magic beam that could’ve annihilated a mountain range, but it was to no avail. Unicorn and Ex-Aid cut through the beam as they released a loud battle cry. Tirek’s eyes widened as the dual attacks finally closed in, and in that moment, a grand explosion was set off as a pillar of turquoise light and game energy shot into the sky.

Kamen Rider Unicorn and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid both appeared behind the explosion, having teleported to avoid being caught in it. When the pillar was gone, there was no trace of Tirek to be found.

“They…They did it…THEY DID IT!!!” Surprise yelled happily at the top of her lungs.

All the girls rushed towards the saviors of their world, thankfully, Sunset and Emu had changed back to their normal forms before all six girls tackle hugged them. An action which resulted in the group falling to the ground in a big heap. Rounds of laughter were shared as the joy of vanquishing evil had filled their hearts.

Corona stood to the side, a small smile on her face as she watched them all. Sunset managed to sit up from the pile and asked, “You don’t want in on this?”

“I…I don’t deserve to. This is your moment of triumph, you needn’t share it with me,” said Corona.

Surprise leaped out of the group and drew in Corona for a tight hug as she said, “Silly Corona, you do deserve to be!”

“If it wasn’t for that brilliant idea to combine their powers, they wouldn’t have won, this victory was thanks to you!” Midnight exclaimed with a bright smile.

Corona blushed as she beheld the beautiful smile of the elf girl. “Well…it’s thanks to all of us then, you Midnight for helping me with the spell, and Rori for using her magic to weave the devices together.”

“Per your instructions, as you recall,” said Rori as she too flashed Corona a flirty smile.

“Trust me when I say this, just accept the good. Learn from the mistakes of your past, and listen to your friends,” said Sunset.

Corona looked up into the blue sky, a sky that had once been marred by dark clouds over the forsaken land was now clear and shining bright. Just like her future, with the girls at her side, nothing would be impossible, and now that Tirek was gone, peace would finally return.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

*** GAME CL– ***
*** GAME CLE– ***
*** GAME CL– ***
*** GAME CLE– ***

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

*** STANDBY ***

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

*** TRUE ENDING UNLOCKED. ***
*** DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE? ***

YES <

NO