• Published 29th Jun 2018
  • 5,870 Views, 37 Comments

Now Hiring - thathornypony



Sweet Glaze becomes the new Royal Cumdumpster

  • ...
19
 37
 5,870
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

What kind of parent would be cruel enough to name their child "Wide Legs"?

"This, mares, is the Fuckulator 9001. The most advanced and intense sexual experience ever created," Sexy said. Sweet looked at it in awe, Pencil in fear, both in horniness.

the Fuckulator 9001

9001

ci.memecdn.com/3389463.jpg

That ending was really sweet :twilightsmile:

9169374
The same kind of parent that would name their filly 'Deepthroat Cockslut'.

"You do remember how we met?" Sweet said. "You know, where I was applying for a position where I'd fuck dozens of ponies every day? And—

I think you missed a line of dialogue after this one. I got a bit confused as to who was speaking. Other than that, unf.

"Don't be," Wide said, returning the hug. "Especially since you've done the really hard part—you got completely fucked out, and now you're back for more." She let go of her. "Now, while I'm all for us making love here, but we've got a long day ahead of us.

remove the but
should be ended with quotation marks.

9169374
And what's wrong with the name Wide Legs?


9169636
Thanks for the link.


9169725
9169810
Fixed, and fixed.

Psst! 800 calories isn't actually that much. The average human adult burns over 1000 calories in a single day.

Celestia's milky teats!

Eh, I prefer Luna's.

I do like that Sweet can not just do it on natural talent. Wide's experience is very valuable.
However 800 calories in a gallon of cum is practically nothing. That's about half as many calories as in a gallon of milk. Sperm cells have a very high amount of energy in them to allow them to get from the penis to the egg so sperm is high in calories. I think something like 6000 calories per gallon sounds more like it.
Also I would have liked a little more instructing from Wide on things like poses and maybe a test on the different cocks.

9188501
More than that. The minimum number of calories to survive is 1500 per day. That's the minimum and when you are doing a lot of physical activity it will get much higher.

Wide legs could have comforted her a little though. Reminding her that she has decades of experience so Sweet shouldn't feel bad if she is not as good yet.

I looked it up1; 1 gallon of semen is going to be between about 3 800 and 5 400 Calories2, presumably depending on the diets of the providers.



1 Got the numbers from GoAskAlice (pretty sure that link's OK- it's a NSFW page, but it's more SFW than this one [no NSFW images or anything])
2 Which, due to a stupid, stupid naming convention, is equal to 3 800 000 to 5 400 000 calories. Yes, capital 'C'alories is 1000 times lower case 'c'alories

If you love your job, you will never work a day in your life. Usually because no one is hiring :derpytongue2:

Butt seriously, this is a really sweet story. Nicely done :heart:

Any updates for the future or it is cancelled entirely?

I hate reading canceled and un-finished stories because they're usually good, and this is no exception

Login or register to comment