• Published 19th May 2018
  • 2,132 Views, 42 Comments

The Legend of Zelda Friendship is Magic 2: Return of Majora - MetalBrony823



After the final defeat of Ganondorf in Equestria, Link and Colin face a new threat in the land where they defeated him, with the help of their friends

  • ...
4
 42
 2,132

Shocking Turn for the Worst

Link was ready to face down Majora again and now that he had the mask, he was feeling way less worried and nervous about taking this demonic spirit down. He pulled out his Master Sword and Great Fairy Sword with his two hands.

"Come now, do you really think you can best me, Link? Even with that very instrument that my sworn enemy wore to destroy me?" Majora taunted.

"I don't think, Majora. I know." Link said. He swung the Great fairy sword at him with his right hand, and a magical beam of magic appeared, temporarily stunning Majora. Making him scream in agony as he was being electrocuted by the magic of this magical blade.

At first, it looked like it killed him, but, not long after; Majora immediately got back on his feet and scowled at the heroes with a menacing growls showing his sharp teeth. "Pfft, you call that an attack?"

"It's over, Majora!" Said Twilight. "Give up and stop all of this madness, or suffer the consequences."

Majora just laughed at the threat the Princess of Friendship gave him. "You think I al afraid of you, Twilight?" He asked with an amused look on his face. "You are all nothing but puny mortals with pathetic morals."

"Wrong!" Said Spike. "We are stronger than that!"

"Friendship is the most powerful thing in existence." Twilight added. "It's what keeps all of us strong."

Every one of her friends agreed with her with their own words.

"Oh, is that right?" Majora said. "Because I have managed to brainwash Princess Cadence to be on my side."

"Yeah, but we defeated her shortly." Rainbow pointed out.

"A temporary setback." Majora admitted. "Still, I can easily turn her back to my side."

"We've beaten your monsters from time and time again." Link pointed. "This won't be any different than before." He readied his swords and prepared to put on his completed mask. "Now, you will suffer the consequences for everything you have done."

"Ha! You will be the one to suffer as well, Link. I will make you feel the pain I endured when your wretched ancestor killed me. When I am back to my true form, which will be soon, you will die. You will all die!!" And he let out a maniacal laughter.

The very sound of a wicked and evil spirit like Majora was a very bad and unnerving thing to hear for about everyone's ears.

Nonetheless, Link was more than ready to take him down with all the firepower he is carrying right now. "Are you done talking?" He asked, "because I wanna ge this over with!"

Majora let out a smaller laugh and replied: "of course. Since you asked for it, I will grant you your request." He pulled out his whips and Link charged at him with full-speed with zeal .

An electrifying charge was flowing around Majora's whips and charged at Link himself. He used his left whip to try and hurt the hero, but Link was quick, and he dodge by doing a ground slide on his knees, and slashed at him from behind with both his two swords.

The evil spirit himself was fast and he grabbed Link with his right whip and tried shocking him with it, but Link used the master sword to slice the whip-like arm off.

One thing that made Link a little queasy was Majora slowly regenerating his arm with the sounds of wet flesh heard.

"I think I am going to be sick." Rarity remarked with her face turning green.

"Be careful, Link! Fluttershy called out to him while he was still fighting off the wicked spirit.

The hero did a somersault in front of his opponent, and kicked him in the belly with his left legz making Majora fly backwards.

"Grr. You have been a thorn at my side for too long, Link!"

"That makes one of us!" Link retorted. He was dodging a few energy bubbles glowing blue from Majora's mouth.

The impacts from the blasts were like small explosions of blue fire, but Link deflected a few shots with his two swords, given their holy nature.

While deflecting more blasts, Link jumped and knocked Majora with his two swords tackling Majora. It looked like he won, and he was about to do the ending blow on him, but then; Majora screamed and blasted an enormous explosion of shocking magic to get him off.

Link fell back with a grunt and he was helped up by his cohorts.

"Yoy will pay for that!" Mathatus shouted in anger. He pulled out his own sword and shield and charged at Majora with anger.

He swung his blade to and fro at Majora, and the spirit himself was surprised by how fierce this warrior was fighting him like this.

Heavy sounds of the swords clashing were heard again, and Majora formed two blades from his hands so that he could have a better fighting chance.

Mathayus was about to finish him off with a wide and fast slice from his sword, but, Majora did a great jump and landed on the ground work his two feet.

Little did he know that Mathayus charged at him like a moving train, and knocked Majora over into a house, and then he landed belly-first on the ground with a loud thud.

"Go, Mathayus!" Pip cheered him on. "Show that monster what your made of!"

the evil mask spirit grunted as he was slowly getting up and looked a little sore from the impact of the push. It was so hard, he felt a little dizzy at first, and his vision was a little blurry.

Despite that however; This living mask immediately gotbl his vision straight again and he yelled in anger and retaliated by charging back at Mathayus.

Starlight Glimmer blaster him with the magic from her horn, and to him, it only felt like a strong wind was blowing against his body, and he was only stunned for a few seconds.

"You stupid girl!" He said to Starlight.

"You are outnumbered a dozen of us to one!" Said Starlight Glimmer. "Just give up now!"

"Numbers don't win a battle!"

"Well that was a diatraction!" Pip said.

"A distraction? What kind of-" Link charged at him again, and pulled out his shield this time, and left his Master Sword out.

More sounds of clashing steel were heard as their swords colliding with one another.

Despite being a little more reliant on magical powers, Majora seemed just as deadly in hand-to-hand combat with his own enemies.

Bashing his shield at any opportunity possible, Link would show no mercy in trying to kill this malicious monster, and he would do his best to try and give him a heavy blow of justice.

Having enough of this, Link pulled out the Fierce Deity's mask, and he became the form of Fierce Deity Link again, swinging his double-helix sword a few times.

Deep down, Majora was feeling quite scared, for that very mask was the very thing that help his ancient enemy bring his demise.

Magical waves of magic were hurdling towards him, and Link swung his sword over and over again at him on a flash of fury.

The evil mask spirit, however, managed to kick Link ik the face, and blast him into a building with his dark magic.

The battle raged on, and it was hard to tell the difference at who was winning.

Ultimately, Link readied his unusual blades and performed a long and powerful spin attacked that looked like a small tornado spinning around, and Majora recieived several hits from it.

The hero's friends cheered on for him at his supposed victory. Now, it appeared to be it, and he knew it would be the end of this madness and chaotic hell that was stirring in the world of Equestria.

"Majora, you have caused great harm to the ponies and creatures in this world." Said Link. "Now, you will pay the ultimate price."

Majora looked a little too weak to get back up, and he just snarled at Link. "I hate you, Link." He said.

Just when Link was about to pierce his chest, a woman's laugh was heard, and he recognized it. It sounded like a beautiful evil laughter and he looked quite shocked when he saw Princess Zelda herself.

Something about her was very wrong. She didn't exactly look like herself. Her second front teeth were sharper than before like a vampire's teeth. Not only that, but her hair was completely down and her tiara wasn't on her head, and instead of her normal princess attire, she was in a black bodysuit that was sleeveless and strapless, and it went from her legs to a little above her breasts, and some glowing purple aura formed around her, and her eyes were from beautifully blue to this yellow, cat-like irises.

She had small gloves and had claws at the ends of her fingers, and she was not wearing shoes or slippers, but the bodysuit was acting as her shoes, and had primal claws at the ends of her toes. Link was absolutely horror-struck and he couldn't believe his eyes at seeing what Zelda had become under Majora's magic.

"Princess?" he asked.

Zelda made a small, evil chuckle, and she said: "What's the matter, Link? You look like you have seen Ganondorf again." and she gave him an evil grin.

"Zelda, what... happened to you?"

"Do you really want to know, Link?" she slowly approached him in a rather sexy walk. Not only Link, but Colin, Epona, Storm, and all their friends were just as mortified and stunned at what Zelda just looked like.

The Hero of Twilight slowly took off his powerful mask and he was back to his original self. "Zelda.... it's me, Link. don't you recognize me?"

"How can I even forget about my favorite hero?" she replied, still walking towards him.

"Meet my new.... member of the family, little heroes." Majora said with a smug look

"What did you do to her, you monster!?" Link shouted, about to attack him with pure anger.

"Tut tut, Link." said Zelda. "Majora has done something wonderful to me."

Flashback

Majora approached her when she was trapped in the magical barrier that he himself conjured. "Come now, princess Zelda." he said. "Don't you want to be the most powerful ruler in all of Hyrule?" Zelda looked extremely confused and mortified. Majora snapped his fingers and trapped her in these magical, golden shackles on her wrists and ankles.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I have decided that since you love Hyrule so much," Majora had a very wickedly sly look on his face. The magical barrier containing Zelda vanished and and with opening his hand, he created a small aura of magic, and gently pushed it in Zelda, right where her heart is, and went inside of her.

Something was happening inside of her, and Majora snapped his fingers again, causing the magical energy cuffs to disappear and let go of Hyrule's beloved ruler. A kind of throbbing was beating inside her head, as if he had given her a heart inside her brain.

Her teeth were growing sharper than how they normally were and a magical dark energy was appearing over most of her body, except her upper breasts and arms, and her fingernails were turning more demonic, and the same for her feet. Her old clothes suddenly ripped and her braids broke off, along with her tiara.

Her eyes were changing a red color, and it changed into the cat-like slits and pupils colored yellow instead of blue. She began laughing and giggling evilly as she was transformed into this twisted, evil form of herself. Majora himself was laughing maniacally herself and he knew that he had created something so horrible, that it would be as equal as Ganondorf.

End of Flashback

Poor Link was so shocked and mortified by what the princess has just experienced. Sure, Majora could try and kill him, but when it comes to Zelda, that's when he got really angry and pissed off. "Oh come on, Link." said Zelda. "It's me, Zelda."

"Zelda," Link said in an urging voice. "Please, you gotta snap out of it." he slowly approached her and put his weapons away to try and reason with the corrupted princess. "I know you are suffering inside. And you are stronger than Majora's magic. You have the Triforce of Wisdom for Farore's sake! Our bond is way stronger than this."

The princess of Hyrule was silent for a moment, and had a blank look on his face. "Join us, Link. You will be a rightful king of Hyrule with me. We can rule over this feeble world as well."

"No, this is not you." The hero continued begging. "Zelda, you have to fight the evil Majora has placed on you."

"Why would I want to fight it?" she said with her evil smile again. "I never felt so calm, so powerful before." She was chuckling evilly, and Link slowly backed away in horror. A gigantic rage burnt up inside of him, and he looked at Majora again with completely fury and hatred on his face.

"Majora," he said, "I will never forgive you for this."

“Ha! I wouldn’t even be caught dead, or near-dead asking for YOUR forgiveness, little hero.”

Growling, Link shouted in rage: “MAJORAAAAAAA!!!!!” He immediately pulled out his mask again and charged at him with rage and anger. For the first time, Majora actually looked quite scared and surprised by what was happening right now.

He felt Link slash at him repeatedly with the Double Helix Sword in a fast pace, and every slash of it hurt him. Link even knocked him to the ground and landed like a meteor from outer space.

Link let out a rage cry and he was ready to wipe Majora out of existence and put an end to his madness, and he almost succeeded, but then, Zelda came and stopped Link from doing so. “I cannot let you do that, Link.” She Said. She pulled out her old rapier and sliced at Link, knocking him to the ground.

“Link!” His friends exclaimed in shock. Colin held his head.

“Are you Okay?” Colin Said.

“Oh. That hurts,” Link groaned.

“Let me help you, lord Majora.” Zelda offered. “Bokoblins! Seize them!” Just with a snap of her finger, an army of bokoblins appeared, and charged at the heroes. Another fight ensued and it looked pretty ugly. Not only bokoblins, but wizzrobes, Iron knuckles, Poes, kargaroks, guays, And tektites appeared as well.

“Link, we need to do something!” Said Fluttershy

“But, But, I don’t want to hurt Zelda!” Link said. “What’s the point in fighting anymore?”

“What kind of talk is that?” Said Applejack.

“It’s like what you said about Cadence,” Twilight reminded. “We have to take her down and stop Majora.”

“I... I don’t want to kill her.”

“Link, you won’t.” Fluttershy Said. “We will get her back. All we have to do it fight.” While looking unsure, Link decided and thought that his friends were right and he would have to battle Zelda herself to bring peace and balance to both worlds.

He looked back at fighting with Cadence and the others in the past corrupted by dark magic. “You’re, you’re right.” He admitted. “He got back up and battled as much enemies coming his way, and there was yet another battle between good and evil.