• Published 19th May 2018
  • 2,131 Views, 42 Comments

The Legend of Zelda Friendship is Magic 2: Return of Majora - MetalBrony823



After the final defeat of Ganondorf in Equestria, Link and Colin face a new threat in the land where they defeated him, with the help of their friends

  • ...
4
 42
 2,131

Ponyville Break/Thinking of a Perfect Plan

At last, the Fierce Deity's mask was officially complete, and Link was ready to take down Majora and bring an end to his hellish chaos that be was bringing upon Equestria.

He and all of his friends were back in Ponyville and waited for Majora to turn up and try and kill everyone in plain sight.

Whatever monsters that he might summon under his command, Link had his two powerful swords and a godly mask to back him up and kill every last one of those fiends from before.

Link was pacing to and from while waiting for that wicked spirit to come. He desperately wanted him to show up so he can put an end to him once and for all.

"I think we should go for some victory cake." Pinkie Pie suggested. "We found the mask and we can have a mix of chocolate and vanilla combined!"

"Victory cake?" Asked Mathayus. "We haven't even won our fight against him, Pinkie Pie."

"Well yeah, but I know we can best him now That we got the mask together."

"Yeah, maybe." Said Rainbow Dash. Her stomach was growling like an angry animal was trapped in it. "Sweet Celestia, I could really go for some grub."

"You're thinking about food at a time like this?" Asked Link. "Majora or other vicious monsters could come here and attack any minute."

"But we do have the mask." Said Fluttershy. "And the Great Fairy sword, and the Master Sword."

"I know. You're right." Link admitted. "I'm probably getting worked up over nothing." His own stomach began rumbling, telling him that he too, was hungry. "I guess we can go for some food before we attack."

"And he might come to us instead of us coming to him." Colin theorized.

"I know."

Everyone went to the cafe to have something to eat before they would do anything else, and, maybe Majora will show up some time and attacked the whole town.

While eating, Link had a salad and a picked veggie burger since ponies are herbivores and don't eat meat.

Everyone else had zesty cucumber sandwiches and zoom after, everyone was fed and their bellies were full.

"Uh-oh." Pinkie said. "I gotta tinkle!"

Everyone else groaned at what she said. "Now, Pinkie?" asked Applejack. "Majora might come and attack any minute."

"Don't worry. I'll be super quick." Pinkie sang. She zipped down to the nearest restroom and it only took about ten seconds for her to come back.

This was Pinkie Pie after all, and she is quite unpredictable at many things.

So right after everyone was fed, they all waited for something to happen. "So, will we come back to Equestria some time when this is all over?" Asked Storm. "I really like it here.

"Of course. Just say the word and I'll take you back here."

"And we can have another picnic together." Twilight added. "And we can have good laughs about all of this once this is all over."

"I'll bring the nachos." Spike said.

"And, I can't wait to see Illia again. She probably misses me so much right now." Link admitted.

"And I can't wait to have you ride on me again, Link." Epona added. "I miss it when toy ride on me."

"I know Epona. I know."

"I can hardly imagine how much all my people miss me right now. My own brother, and my family." Said Mathayus.

Looking at Canterlot castle, Link remembered that as the place where he finished off Ganondorf and saved the princess' from being stone statues for the rest of eternity.

"I certainly wonder about what kinds of adventures we will all have after we kill Majora." Said Discord. "Kill some more monsters? Go on a perilous journey outside of Equestria?"

"Good question." Said Rarity. "There are always opportunities."

"And I love fighting monsters." Said Rainbow Dash.

"Hey Link, i wonder. Do you still play that harp that gave you six months ago?" Asked Lyra. "I wanna hear you play."

"Of course. I always practice. Here. I'll show it to you." Link pulled out the instrument and he began playing on the harp in a beautiful, melodic tune. It was so beautiful that some patrons passing by were noticing his playing, and it ranged from foals to teenagers to adult ponies.

It gained quite a crowd just to listen to him play that little instrument that Lyra had given him on the last visit to Equestria. It went on for a little more than one minute and thirty seconds, when, all of a sudden, an explosion appeared on the far right of the town, fifty yards south from where everyone was.

Many ponies scattered, and ran for cover from any more explosions by going in their houses, or hiding in buildings for protection. Link and his friends were shocked, but, being heroes as they were, they were ready for what possibly meant Majora coming to challenge them to a fight.

"Does somepony hate Link's harp playing?" Asked Pinkie Pie.

"No, I highly doubt that." Said Starlight Glimmer. She gasped with a thought. "What if it's Majora?"

"I think you're right, Starlight!" Said Big Macintosh. "Come on, y'all! Let's go check it out!"

Everyone in thisngeoul agreed with him and they rushed over to see what it was. A small batch of fire was seen and it was remains of what it appears to be a flower stall.

"What caused the explosion?" Spike asked.

"I have no idea." Twilight admitted. "But, stand your ground, everyone."

As everyone looked at their surroundings, a small stampede was seen and a small band of creatures that looked like gigantic brown rats or hamsters, with creepy smiles and a bomb attached to the end of their tails.

"What the heck are they?" Asked Bon Bon

"I.... I don't know." Link admitted. But they have bombs on their tails!"

"Uh-oh! Take cover!" Said Spike.

"Wait, I think I got an idea." Link said. He pulled out his harp again. "This might sound crazy, but this might work.

He began playing his instrument and these weird, giant, rat-like creatures stopped in front of him. Half of them tilted their heads to the left, and the other half tilted theirs to the right.

As the hero continued playing, the creatures started to like his tunes and began humming and chiming to the sound of his harp.

It was exactly what the Hero of Twilight wanted and he moved over to a small space outside of Ponyville and as soon as they were far away, the creatures still loved it and they all felt the bombs being pulled out of their Tails and they were no longer dangerous without them.

Link stopped playing his harp and he shouted: "okay, Discord, now!"

"You got it, chief." Tbe master of chaos moved all the bombs and used his first finger on his right hand to levitate them in the air and explode in the sky, like a shooting star had just appeared in the middle of the day.

All of these monsters looked up and back to everyone else in front of them. They didn't really attack, they were just standing and sitting idly, like ordinary animals in the wild.

Fluttershy took the opportunity try and tall to these rather creepy creatures. "Excuse me," she began. "But what are you all?"

The leader of the creatures began muttering a language that sounded like: "Meh meh meh meh, meh meh meh." In a high voice.

"Oh. Bombchus?" Said Fluttershy. "What were you doing out here?"

Another one of these bombchu creatures began talking to her in replyas tbr same language as it's leader.

"Oh. Really? You were just looking for something to eat?" Fluttershy continued translating for them all. "How did you get here?"

After more conversation, Fluttershy understood what they meant.

"So Majora sent you all here to cause havoc?"

"They did!?" Link shouted. "We gotta get rid of them!" He was about to pull out the Master Sword and Great fairy sword at them, but he was stopped by Colin.

"Wait." Said Fluttershy. "They are just curious. They are not bad bombchus. All they are doing is just trying to find their place."

"Well, they do look a little.... unsettling." Said Lyra.

"That's just how they look."

"True, and like I always say: never judge a book by its cover." Zecors agreed.

"Look, you all just need to be in a place where you can live peacefully. Biw, can you all promise not to cause any more trouble and move someplace else?"

All of the bombchus nodded a Yes to her while chattering and making high-pitched grunting noises in reply.

"Good. Now, there is a nice forest over there. Just be nice to the other animals when you go there."

Just like that, the bombchus all chattered and ran over to the forest where Fluttershy pointed to, hopefully, to never bother Ponyville again.

"I've heard of bombchus," said Link. "But I guess they just behave like any other animal."

"Of course. Kindness can be the best medicine, especially removing bombs from their tails."

"Well, I gotta say, I'm impressed." Said a voice all too familiar. It was Majora, who came to Ponyville at last for the final battle.