• Published 19th May 2018
  • 2,131 Views, 42 Comments

The Legend of Zelda Friendship is Magic 2: Return of Majora - MetalBrony823



After the final defeat of Ganondorf in Equestria, Link and Colin face a new threat in the land where they defeated him, with the help of their friends

  • ...
4
 42
 2,131

Dragon's Lost Time

Ember was lounging back on the gigantic throne for the dragon lord, listening to the whole story from Spike. She had her arms crossed as he was listening to Spike about the reason why he and all his friends were here in the first place, and the situation that was at hand. "Majora will stop at nothing to try and conquer Equestria or Hyrule." Spike continued telling the story to her. "The Fierce Deity's Mask could be our last hope against him, and the last shard is here in the Dragon Lands."

Unsurprisingly, the teenage, blue dragon looked a little skeptical about this. Deep down, she wanted to believe him, but she couldn't fully do so. "Uh-huh." she said with a sneer.

It was certainly no surprise Ember would not believe her first friend she ever made in her entire life, even if he was her closest friend ever. "Look, this may seem a lot to take in right now," said Spike. "But, you have to believe us. If not, at least believe me, your closest friend ever."

Not saying anything at first, the new Dragon Lord looked at Spike. "Look, buddy, I don't know what to think of this. It just happens so suddenly."

"Why would a piece of a puny mask even come here in our home in the first place?" asked a lavender, female dragon.

"That's.... beyond me." the baby dragon admitted. "But we have to find it before Majora does. Do you know any clues where we can find it, Ember?"

"Hmm, well I suppose there is one place we can look at, but... I wanna make up for lost time with Spike." Ember replied. "He's... special to me." The baby dragon felt touched by her kind words. "I wanna hang out with him a little bit since he is here. Kinda saves me the trouble from flapping my wings going all the way to that little town full of cutesy-wutsey things anyway."

"What's wrong with being cutesy-wutesy?" asked Pinkie Pie

"I can tell you what's wrong with it," said a tough male voice. A teenage red dragon that looked a little scary, along with some of his buddies came along, and cracked his knuckles, obviously wanting to pick a bone with Spike somehow.

Spike made a sound of disgust and he said in a begrudging voice: "Garble."

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little, worthless runt himself: Spike." said the red dragon. "What brings you to the Dragon lands? This ain't a place for you here." He felt his face being pushed back by Twilight, and she looked pretty angry and fierce at the insecure, teenage reptile.

In an angry voice, Twilight said: "You stay out of this, Garble. This is none of your concern."

"Oh calm down, girl." said Garble, pinning Twilight down on her head with two fingers from his right hand. "I just wanted to say hello to my pal, Spike."

"Pfft, yeah right. I know the reason why you and your meathead friends are here."

Garble then gave him a vicious look of anger and hatred. "Who are you calling meatheads, you runt?!"

He and his buddies were walking over to Spike, possibly to give him a very bad and painful beating. Link and the rest of Spike's friends stepped up to help him.

"Not today, Garble." said Ember. She had her scepter in her hand and she looked really stern st these draconian delinquents. "As the Dragon Lord, I command you to leave here and leave us alone!"

"Pfft. We don't have to listen to-"

"Shut up! Unless you want my father to hear about this."

Garble and bis friends looked really scared and decided to run away from the group. Mostly, it was because they didn't want to face Torch's wrath and anger.

"And you know he kills any dragon who makes him angry." Ember added, looking a little more smug.

"I'd listen to him if I were you, boys." Said Thorax.

Just like that, that troublesome Garble and his friends flew off in fear from Ember and her wrath. They certainly knew how scary her own father can be.

"That's what I thought." The new dragon lord muttered to herself in satisfaction. "Now then, If you guys are telling me the truth about all this, then I'll need some proof."

"What kind of proof do you want?" Asked Link. "I showed you the almost complete mask. I've never lied to anyone I've cared about before."

"He's right." Said Applejack. "I can tell that Link is telling the truth and he is a very bold kind of guy."

"Aw. Thanks, Applejack."

"Well, I'm a dragon who has to see to believe. So, I can't really take your word for it if I don't see anything terrible or bad happening right now. Besides, how powerful can this Majora guy be?"

"You would be quite surprised." Said Thorax.

"Taking control of various creatures under his influence, almost bringing an entire world to an end by an evils monstrous moon he built," Link said. "Trust me, you do not want to pick a fight with Majora."

"That monstrous spirit is not of this world." Said Mathayus. "Bot many mortal weapons can kill him."

Fluttershy stepped up and noted: "look, maybe we should have Spike and Ember have some time together. They are very good friends and we only have one more piece of the mask left."

"Hmm, Fluttershy does have a point." Said Lyra. "Maybe we can gain her trust with this."

Link looked a little uncertain and he didn't know what to say about it at first. "Well, no argument that we only need one piece of the mask, and we can probably come up with the plan to finally take down Majora and make it foolproof."

"There you go," said Big Mac. "At least let these two have a little bit of time together."

Spike and Ember looked at one another again, obviously knowing where this will go next in this situation. "And, I really don't know where that shard is. And we'll look." The blue dragon noted

"And if those monsters or creeps working for Majora come here to attack us, we'll be waiting for him." Said Twilight. "We'll hit them with everything we got."

"Besides," said Spike. "It won't be very long, just for a few minutes."

"Well, okay. Maybe I'm overthinking things in my head." The heel admitted.

"You kinda have a tendency to overthink yourself, Link." Colin jokes lightly.

A small laughter was heard and Link ultimately agreed to this little idea. Besides, one thing that was his power besides the Master Sword snd his courage, was his friends around him that Will help him out no matter what.

Certainly one of the most comforting things for a person in life. Being surrounded by everyone he or she cares about.

Spike and Ember then had a nice talk with one another and a number of minutes, provagot somewhere around ten or fifteen minutes passed.

"The friendship between these two is very important to them, Link." Said Thorax. "Like how important me and Spike's friendship is."

"I know. I know." Link smiled warmly at the two dragons having a laugh and a good talk. All of a sudden a bully, husky yellow dragon came.

"Dragon Lord Ember!" He panted as he landed on the ground. "Your father is growing absolutely berserk. More berserk than usual!"

"What? Where is he?" She asked

"In the fields. He has a glowing purple aura glowing around him and his eyes are purple, too!"

"The shard." Link realised. "Come on, we gotta help him."