• Published 19th May 2018
  • 2,131 Views, 42 Comments

The Legend of Zelda Friendship is Magic 2: Return of Majora - MetalBrony823



After the final defeat of Ganondorf in Equestria, Link and Colin face a new threat in the land where they defeated him, with the help of their friends

  • ...
4
 42
 2,131

Return of Thorax

It was a really good thing Zecora agreed to help Link, Fluttershy, Applejack, and all their friends in helping them finding the mask shards on their journey. Zecora knew so much about her home in Zebrica better than anypony else in Ponyville, and Kit specifically said that Zebrica is where they have to go next to find more shards of the Fierce Deity's Mask. They were heading to town to get on the train to Zecora's home, and they were about to get on, when someone stopped them from doing so. "Wait!" a voice called in a distance from the sky.

"I know that voice." Spike recognized.

They all looked in the direction to where the voice came from. A familiar face came from the sky, a gigantic insect-like horse came down from the sky. Link remembered that face from when after he defeated Ganondorf with all his new friends that time ago, and he was looking happy to see him. "Thorax!" said all the heroes, minus Discord who didn't really care.

Spike ran up to him and hugged him tightly, very happy to see his old friend. "It's so good to see you, Thorax. What are you doing here?"

"I heard about your mission to find some shards for an ancient mask. Celestia and Luna told me about what happened to their castle and Princess Cadence." Thorax answered. "I thought I would give you all a helping hand. And... I think it would be a good way to help our new relationship as friends between changelings and ponies."

Twilight smiled to hear that. "Of course. That would be a perfect way to strengthen our new relationship. And we can always use the extra help in our search."

"Good. How you doing Link, Colin, Epona?"

"Just fine Thorax. It's good to see you again. How are things in the Changeling Kingdom now that Chrysalis has been dethroned?"

"Oh, still kind of struggling at first, but I'm getting the hang of it. The kingdom of Changelings have never been so great in it's entire life."

"Well, I hate to interrupt a heartwarming reunion." said Big Mac. "But we've got an evil mask to take down. We can talk more on the train."

"He's right." said Rainbow Dash. "And here it comes now." As soon as it stopped, everyone got on the train and made themselves comfortable once again.

"All aboard the train to Zebrica! Have your tickets ready!" the conductor announced to the patrons. They all waited for about five long minutes, but then the doors closed and they were all off to Zebrica on the train. One thing that Zecora hoped that it was doing okay all the way in her homeland. Even though Ponyville is her home, she still cared deeply for Zebrica and her friends and family living over there.

"You alright, Zecora?" asked Link

"Just concerned about the well-being for my home when we go over there. But let us see Majora try and ruin my humble land of Zebrica." she was sounding a little angry. "Let's see him dare. But, enough of that. It has been a long while, and I wonder what my old family and friends will think of me. And you're right about saying we cannot just leave them all be."

“Who knows what will happen when we get there?” Said Twilight. “Maybe Majora didn’t beat us to Zebrica yet. I mean, we can only hope that the creatures over there are ok.”

“At least we have stopped him from taking over the Crystal Empire.” Colin noted. “And saved the griffons and yaks.”

“Right you are, sugarcube.” Said Applejack. “Majora clearly doesn’t know who he’s dealing with, or his varmint that are supportin’ em.”

“You might need my help, too.” Said Thorax. “The more, the merrier. Anyway, my hike she’s been running so amazingly, and we never have to worry about starving for love anymore.”

“And what about Chrysalis?” Asked Mathayus. “Aren’t you a little worried that she will have her revenge on you someday?”

“Yeah, That is one of my greatest worries. Chrysalis hates me more than ever now, and she swore she would do anything to get back her throne, even if it meant killing whoever she wants.” Said Thorax. “But if she does try and kill me and take back control, would you guys help me out?”

“Of course i’ll Help you.” Spike boldly stated. “If Chrysalis wants to kill you in revenge, she will have to go through me!”

“And me.” Fluttershy added.

“Me too!” Rainbow boldly

Thorax smiled and he was glad that he has some new friends on his side to help him out if needed. “Oh, thanks guys.” He stated. “And i’ll help you guys out in any way I can to get any shards for the mask.”

“Good.” Said Spike. “The more help, the better. And I hope we don’t see something really scary once we get to Zebrica.”

“Come on, Spike. We’ll be just fine.” Twilight reminded. “We’re saving Equestria from an evil that Will threaten our home and Hyrule if we don’t stop him.”

“Well, when we get to my home, we should proceed with caution anyway.” Said Zecora. “And be on your Guard because for some, they will not last one day. In my home is my original village: Agbaje. My village is so beautiful that there are some details I cannot really say.”

“At least we can hope it is alright.” Said Rarity. “Majora can easily spread his evil influence across Equestria.”

“But we have The Power to take him down.” Said Link. “.... almost the power to take him down.mthe sooner we find those shards, the sooner I can stop him from destroying everything.”

They all looked at the window and thought of how peaceful it looked outside. Too bad that on the inside, there was a great disturbance within the peace. Majora was still running amok in Equestria, causing some more despicable evil.”

At last, it took about a full hour, but the train stopped in the Zebrican town of Agbaje, which Zecora Said was her home. “Here we are.” She Said. “Pray That the mask shards cannot be very far.”

When they were all walking down the main road, some of the zebras recognized Zecora and they stared at her like she was a complete stranger. Despite that, she was looking for her family, and needed to find a way to end the dark threat across Zebrica that Majora will unleash unpredictably soon.

“Zecora?” Said a voice that made Zecora’s ears perked up in surprise. She looked to her right and there was another female zebra that sas a little more white in color. “Is that you?” A big smile grew on her face. She and Zecora hugged one another and they both had a good laugh as they held on.

“Shadya. I’ve missed you so much!” Zecora Said, letting a tear of joy escape down her face. “It is good to see you again.”

“And I can say the same thing for you, my old friend.” Said the other female zebra. “We all missed you since you moved to Ponyville.”

“I am very sorry about.” Zecora remarked with guilt. “I needed to move on with my life and start a new one for myself. Do any of my old fanily members stlll remember me?”

“Of course they do.” Said Shadya. “We all missed you since you left.”

“Oh, my friends, this is my best friend: Shadya. We were friends at birth, and always stood side by side whenever we needed one another.”

“Hello.” The other female zebra stated calmly. “It’s always a pleasure to meet someone from royalty, especially from princess Twilight herself. I give you all welcome.”

“Well, Shadya, as much as we would love to sightsee around Agbaje, we are in a serious situation.” Link Said. “Zecora is looking for her family and if they are all safe.”

“Of course they are all safe.” Said Shadya in confusion. “Why would they not be safe?”

“I’ll tell you when I go to my old house, and while walking, I will explain what this is All about.” Said Zecora. “In Equestria, There is a grave evil that lingers over it, and the evil can spread to across the planet too, if we do not destroy it. If we fail, the planet it doomed.”

“What sort of evil?” Asked her best friend.

They all began walking and the two zebras were discussing the situation that Majira is doing some t the moment to cause his chaos. Shadya didn’t know what to say about all of this, and looked like she didn’t even believe in Zecora in the first place.

Zecora was trying so hard to persuade her and make her see that she was telling the truth and not acting insane or crazy. “Believe what she says.” Link remarked. “I have seen what Majora is capable of, and he could cause great harm to Zebrica if he arrives here.”

“Hmm, I don’t know if I do believe you, Zecora. You are my best friend after all, and that’s what’s making me believe you.” Shadya remarked. “We should probably give this information to King Zuma as well.”

In front of them was a gigantic palace made of gold and a pair of statues that were brave zebra stallions that looked bold and heroic.

They were probably to show the glory of the city of Agbaje, probably a little over-exagerating it.

While walking, many zebras were staring at Link and Colin the most, considering the fact that they were walking on two legs instead of four.

Sure, it wasn't really polite to stare at someone, but the good folk of Agbaje were a very curious bunch.

For Mathayus, it was a little different, considering the fact that he was an actual monster.

"Hey, should we be concerned about what they think of us?" Link whispered to Zecora.

"You should not." Zecora remarked after r a brief chuckle. "They are very welcoming to visitors, even the most unusual lot."

"Oh. Good." Colin said in relief. "The last thing I want is for Majora to turn another village into darkness."

"He won't." Said Twilight. "Not as long as we're all still standing."

As they set foot in front of the palace they were halted by two guards. They held iklwa spears with them, and they looked rather stern.

"Halt." Said the first guard. "You are all about to set foot in-" before he can finished, his eyes widened and he was looking at the one peculiar zebra next to Shadya. "Zecora?" He recognized her. "My old friend!" He then embraced her for a hug.

"Ade!" Zecora recognized him back. "It is so wonderful to see you again." They both had good laughs like Zecors did with Shadya when they embraced.

"What brings you back home, Zecora?"

"We need to see Zuma, at once. If we do not stop a great evil from wreaking havoc on the world, then all will be lost."

"Well, Zuma will be quite pleased to see you. Do come on in." Then the guards stood aside, and escorted the heroes inside the palace.

The Elements of harmony were quite amazed to see what the interior looked like. Pictures of past kings and queens of Zebrica qete mounted on the walls, and spears and shields were decorated.

To Link's amazement, the shields were crafted in wood and had zebra insignias on them. Funny, they looked like the shields that these two guards are wielding on them right now.

Pieces of zebrican vases, drums, and weapons like very curvy swords, and some blades with very blunt edges at the tip.

"Wow. Quite some decorations here." Link admired. "I wonder how zebras fight ike this with those weapons."

"We zebras are quite the capable warriors." Said the zebra that was Zecora's friend. "Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself. I am Adewale and my friend here is Kinte."

"A pleasure." Said the other guard in a flat voice.

"So what about you all?" Asked Adewale.

Twilight was the first to introduce herself and then her friends did the same, then Link, Colin, Epona, Storm, Discord, and then Mathayus.

"We need to find a shard or two from an ancient mask is said to be right here in Zebrica." Said Pip.

"An ancient mask? said Adewale. "What kind of a mask would be here in our home?"

"It's something we best discuss with your king." said Colin.

"Of course." At last, they all stopped at the very end of the hallway, and they were in a large throne room. In front of them was a zebra stallion with the whitest and blackest stripes on his fur. He wore a golden crown, and had long, black dreadlocks coming down from his mane, along with a headdress from his crown.

He looked quit majestic in appearance, and a broad, pleasant face and a goatee to go with his features.

One guard was on his right side and another guard was at his left. Both of them had to he an elite type of guards, for they had leopard type of masks on their faces.

They all approached him, and then bowed down to him in respect since he was the king.

Zuma got out of his throne, and walked down the three steps that were in front of his throne. With a low, humble voice, he said: "welcome, visitors." Then she looked at the peculiar zebra that was with all bowing to respect. "Zecora," he noticed. "Welcome home." He walked up in front of her, and Zecora waited for another response from him. "Rise, and be welcomed back."

Zecora immediate got back on her feet, and she felt the zebra king hug her like Shadya and Adewale did to her. "It is so good to see you again, your highness." Said Zecora.

"And I can certainly day the same for you. My dear." He looked at her friends. Zuma then asked: "and who are your friends?"

Link was the first to arisen from where he was bowing, and he was the first to address to king Zuma. The Hylian hero cleared his throat, and began: "King Zuma, we have come to stop an ancient evil from my homeworld that is trying to take over this one. I know, it sounds completely crazy, but I am telling you the truth with all of this."

Zuma was a little confused by what alink was telling him about. “What kind of ancient of evil?” He Asked curiously.

Link then introduced himself to king Zuma, then the others did after him. One thing that made the king of zebras a little surprised to say any further was that Link, Colin, Epona, And her own son were from another different word from this one.


“What can be causing all of these troubling events?” The king asked.

“An evil spirit known as Majora. My ancestor defeated him a little long time ago, and he,saved a world called Termina,” Link replied.”

Explaining as much as he can to the the zebra king. Zuma looked more and more alerted as his conversation went on for a few long minutes. “Princess Celestia is I’m danger.” Link warned. “So is Luna.”

“Well, That is very troubling.” The zebra king admitted. “And Princess Twilight. It is quite an honor to meet you and your closest acquaintances together as one. I have wanted to meet you all for a long time, now.”

“I’m afraid we’re going to have to pass on the whole introduction.” Said Fluttershy. “Majora is getting stronger and we need to find those mask shards.”

“Hmm. Well, we have been hearing strange occurrences of some dark magic swirling around the Mystic Malachite stone a few miles north west from Agbaje.”

“Well, I think there is our nest stop.” Said Mathayus. “But, we’ll be back in case Majora comes to Agbaje and attacks you.”

Zuma smiled. “Thank you, young warrior.” He looked at Link and smiled. “I can sense the traits within you, Link. You have the traits of a a hero. Courage, bravery, kindness, a golden heart, and never willing to give up from anything at all.”

“Thank you, your majesty.” Link replied in a flattered tone of voice.

“Be careful out there, and if you do see anything suspiciously report your findings to me immediately.”