• Published 4th May 2018
  • 1,692 Views, 9 Comments

The Alicorn Who Was Never Meant To Be - WildWPony



What if a human got pulled into Equestria by an evil mare bent on using him, after erasing his memories, to take over Equestria?

  • ...
6
 9
 1,692

Chapter Six

Chapter Six

“You will do no such thing do you hear me Wrench Heart?” Fluttershy looks to Heart’s eyes intently after hearing what went on at and after the meeting with Zecora.

“At least you and your friends would be safe.”

“Twilight was right, you are being selfish, how do you think I would feel being without you? I don’t want you to do that because I want us to fight it together and be together after all this is over.” She puts a hoof to his head just behind his mouth, “Courage is doing what’s right in the face of fear not running from it. That’s what I’ve learned after the many fears I’ve overcome with them as my friends and you can just add this one to the list. So, here’s what we’re going to do, we are going to face this together and that’s final. Understand mister?”

Seeing those eyes look at him that way he can’t help but take a gulp and nods to her defeated, “Yes, ma’am.”

“Good,” Shouted a high pitched voice out of nowhere surprising everyone in the process, “because otherwise you wouldn’t be able to come to my Apple Cider Welcome to Equestria party.”

After getting her heart back into her chest Twilight just laughs, “Leave it to Pinkie Pie to figure out how to combine apple cider season with a welcoming party.”

“Yeah,” Pinkie continues, “after all it’s a lot of work sending out invitations especially if you want the whole town to be there, which I do, so I thought of the cider and everyone naturally goes there, so that takes care of the ponies. I know you are all going to be there so now I can plan the party and I thought about drinks, but there’s going to be cider there already, but they have to buy that so I have to bring some drinks that goes with cider that they won’t have to buy, which brings me to my question what do you want to go with the cider at the party?”

“Fruit Punch?” he spoke up when it came to mind. Not knowing why it just came to him.

Pinkie Pie let out a very happy gasp and in a flash she was hugging him tightly in her embrace, “Thank you thank you thank you. That is just perfect.” She let’s go of him, “Got to run see you all there,” and bounces off, “tra lala la la.”

Taking a big gasp of air from the hug then a slight cough he looks to both of the girls, “Looks like it’s a cider party after all.”

“You might want to stop by Rarity’s first to see if she has anything in mind for you.”

He looks to Twilight, “What do you mean?”

“Something for you to wear to the party.” Twilight smiles, “Why don’t we all go over?”

“Oh,” Fluttershy says quietly, “good idea.”

“Oh Fluttershy, here,” Twilight gives her the amulet, “Zecora wanted you to have this.”

Fluttershy takes it and looks at the amulet as it shines under her touch, “Oooh pretty, what is it Twilight?”

“Not all that sure, just that she wanted you to have it and said that you would know what to do with it when the time came.”

“What an honor,” she says putting the amulet on as it glows softly around her neck seemingly with a gentle power, “I’ll keep it safe then.”

They leave Fluttershy’s cottage and head for Rarity’s and on the way there he can’t but let his mind wander. In just a couple of weeks I’ve gone from a nopony to having these friends by my side. He takes a look around Ponyville as they approach the Carousel Boutique, and admits to himself, that what he had in mind was stupid. He really didn’t want to leave this place and if there is a way to fight this thing, win, and live to tell the tale. Well then, he is all for it. Ponyville is a very pretty and serene place to call home and the other ponies that live here just make this place a really great place to live. Remembering what they have said to him about what this town has gone through he can just imagine the close ties that everyone has here to one another. He smiles to himself thinking that he is really lucky to have even a small part of something this good, this welcoming and this caring.

Soon he stands in front of the boutique and he has to admit its elegance and how he can see why Rarity and her character would fit so well in a building such as this. In a word that fits so well is elegance.

Twilight knocks then opens the door stepping inside with Fluttershy with Wrench Heart following. Looking around, the inside is just as grand as the outside. The front room is basically a show floor to exhibit her line of clothing, which one would call more art than clothing, but shows so well in the front showroom floor.

“Be with you in a minute,” comes this singsong voice from the back, and after a minute or two Rarity comes out from the back. “Twilight, Fluttershy, and Wrench Heart dear have you come to get fitted?” she singsongs her way up to him.

He looks between Fluttershy and Twilight and they just smile and nod, “I…guess I am. You don’t have to do this, not that I don’t appreciate it but…”

“Oh posh and nonsense,” she says ushering him to the back and Fluttershy and Twilight giggle and follow behind him.

He gets ushers into a back room that is obviously her work room for fitting, designing, and making the clothing for her clients. “Stand here please,” he hears her say ushering him to stand on one side of the room next to what can only be seen as the design area. The area has all the things in it one would think for designing, a board to sketching, pony mannequins, yards of materials of all sorts with yarn of various colors and thickness, and a chest of drawers to hold it all. Although right now it looks more like Rainbow Dash with a small whirlwind came through it.

Standing where he is told to he tries to stand as still as possible as she takes the measurements. Listening to her humming and mumbling he starts to feel really at home and can see that Rarity really encompasses her element of generosity. Not even asking for any kind of payment for what she is doing. He starts to feel kind of the stallion on the spotlight as she takes the measurements and begins to work along his back. Reaching his flanks and measuring width she tries to picture how the tail of the coat will look like.

Twilight and Fluttershy can’t help but giggle softly seeing the sight in front of them with Rarity behind him and his eyes wide in front with a growing blush on his face. They whisper ever so quietly between them that no matter what world they come from males are all the same.

“Ok all done, you can relax now Wrench Heart,” she says not knowing she has a small blush herself.

He finally relaxes and lets out a very quiet and slow breath he was holding.

“Satisfied with the measurements Rarity?” Twilight spoke up half in jest and half serious seeing Rarity’s slight blush.

“Quite yes, why do you ask Twilight?”

Twilight can’t help it but look at Rarity with a blush that is almost the same shade as the glasses on her face and points to the mirror on the chest of drawers.

Out of just sheer curiosity Rarity takes a look in the mirror and sees herself blushing then shakes her head attempting to calm her reaction, “I’ve done hundreds of stallions from all over Equestria dears and he’s no different.”

Twilight and Fluttershy giggles thinking oh sure he isn’t to themselves then hearing a small high pitched filly’s voice pitch in, “Who’s no different Rarity?”

Oh thank the heavens Heart thinks to himself welcoming the interruption in the conversation which he clearly didn’t like where it was going. He looks at this little filly that is much like Rarity only smaller, with a different color and style of mane and tail. More pink and purple and less curly than Rarity’s. “Well, hi there little one. What’s your name?” Gladly taking the chance to steer this conversation somewhere else.

“Wow,” the little filly says quickly trotting up to him, “are you for real? A real male alicorn? My name is Sweetie Belle.”

He looks himself over and laughs lightly, “I wonder about that myself, but apparently yeah, I’m real. I’m Wrench Heart.”

“Wrench Heart,” the little filly repeats, “Cool name. Wait, what’s your cutie mark? Huh?” She says looking at it. “What’s that thing in the middle?”

“A wrench.”

“So you got your name from your cutie mark or did the cutie mark so happen to match your name?"

“To make a long story short Sweetie Belle, it’s the first one. You see I just sort of appeared one day and here I am without any memory at all.”

“You mean you don’t know who you are?”

He shakes his head to her question, “No, I’m afraid I don’t and it’s kind of frightening now knowing who you are. So when we noticed my cutie mark I took the name it suggests.”

“I’m still looking for mine and I’ve joined with two of my friends in the hunt for ours, we call ourselves the Cutie Mark Crusaders.”

“Really?” he lays down in front of her to see more eye to eye plus to take a quick look around as Rarity is doing her thing and Twilight and Fluttershy talking and giggling among themselves, “Sounds interesting. What do you do to try and find them?”

Sweetie Belle rolls her eyes, “Almost anything we get out hooves on. You name it and we have done it. Anywhere from acting to zip lining. Some of it not exactly fun.”

“I don’t get it then,” he says actually interested, “why would you try things that you don’t like? It doesn’t seem like one would have a cutie mark in something that they didn’t like. It would make more sense to look for it in things that you did like.”

“Better listen to this one Sweetie Belle,” Rarity pipes up, “in only a couple of weeks of being here he knows more than most in the school.”

Suddenly his head reels with a headache and pain. Luckily he was already on the floor as he shuts his eyes tightly and twisting his head groaning as the pain hits him hard and fast. “Oh how touching,” the female voice says in his head, “there’s so much syrup here to choke a zebra.” He can feel the power increasing as his horn starts to glow with a dark aura, “Aurora,” he says aloud through the pain. “Oh, looks like someone here has done their homework.”

They all see him tilt his head clearly in pain and Twilight sees the horn glow clearly against his will, “Sweetie Belle over here now,” she calls out and glad to see that she obeyed then she and Fluttershy go to him, “Remember your lessons.” Twilight tries to tell him as Fluttershy speaks up, “We’re here Wrench Heart you can do it.”

He can’t see them but he can feel they are right next to him so he tries to concentrate and focus. “Interesting,” Aura speaks in his mind, “you think you can control the likes of me?” The energy level starts to lower and the aura around his horn starts to dissipate, “My my, what a will you have, you are going to be fun and a male body at that.” “Not…today,” he says quietly as he starts to get it under control, “you don’t.” The energy starts to go away and the only thing he hears is the female voice laughing and laughing until all is quiet again.

Turning his head he looks up to Twilight and Fluttershy, “That took a lot out of me,” he says and looks like he just ran one hundred miles, “I’m tired.”

Fluttershy puts a gentle hoof to his head, “Just stay there until you are ready.”

“You ok?” Twilight asks.

“This time,” he says softly trying to stand but finding himself a little unsteady he lays down again.

“Oh darling,” Rarity comes up to him, “don’t try and stand yet.” She looks around the room and notices her fainting couch, “I know,” she says lifting him carefully off the floor and to her couch setting him down gently, “a soft couch for you until you get your strength back.”

“Thank you Rarity.” He then notices that Twilight and Fluttershy starts to leave, “Fluttershy?”

Fluttershy turns walking up to him, “Now you will be just fine here with Rarity.”

“I know, but could you stay anyway?”

Fluttershy looks to Rarity and she nods then Fluttershy looks to him again and smiles, “Sure.”

“I’m a little tired,” he says softly looking to her then gets interrupted by her.

She shushes him softly and kisses his head, “Go on and take a nap then.”

He let’s go and surrenders to the realm of dreams.

Rarity comes up to them and speaks softly as to not wake him, “Who is this Aurora?”

They both watch him sleep and wave goodbye to Twilight as she leaves for the castle and Fluttershy fills Rarity in on everything up to date, “Oh the poor darling. I simply can’t imagine what he’s going through. You both can stay as long as you like.”

“Thank you Rarity.”

“You’re welcome darling, besides if I need to take more measurements I won’t have to go far.” Rarity takes a quick giggle and Fluttershy just smiles shaking her head.

Upon opening his eyes he first noticed that he was still in the room and all was dark except for the moonlight from the windows around the room. He took a look around and didn’t see Rarity or Fluttershy. Standing up he did see that the room was basically how he saw it last with things scattered across the room, “Fluttershy? Rarity?” Deciding to take a look around and heads to the door, but stops short when it opens. What he saw wasn’t Fluttershy or Rarity and what he saw definitely wasn’t Sweetie Belle. What he saw both enraged him and terrified him. The door shuts softly with a light click and what stand before him has a black and white coat of a zebra. She stands a little taller than Zecora as she approaches him with an evil seductive smile.

“Well, looking good my slave,” says the all familiar female voice in his mind this time with a dark seduction that rings almost like bells.

“I will NEVER be your slave, you evil witch from...”

“Tut tut tut, such language,” Aurora approaches him then starts to circle him, “this will never do.” As she circles she uses her tail to run it down his back then circling around again, “You can’t control what is to come,” she says going up his back this time and soon reaching his head. She then uses the tip of her tail trail his lips seductively.

He tries to bite her tail with a growl, but she pulls it away in time.

“Now now my sweet,” she circles the other side and runs her tail down his back again, “Soon I will control you and we will be one forever.”

“Never,” he yells, “I will die before that happens.”

She laughs evilly as she circles around again with her tail running up his back once more, “You honestly think that either I or your little friends will allow that to happen?”

He knew the answer to that and out of the corner of his eye he notices a dark area filled with stars in the top corner of the room and senses that someone is watching but doesn’t let on that he notices. Her tail wraps around his throat in possession, “Soon I’m going to possess you my sweet. I didn’t expect such a catch though, what luck I have.”

His breath grows deep as his mind thinks of what he can do, anything, anything that he can do. Fight is the only thing that comes to mind, “I will fight you until I can look in the mirror and find you gone.”

She squeezes his throat with her tail, “I will always be the one you see when you look in the mirror.”

Struggling he tries to wrestle away, “You can’t help but to lose control being the evil thing you are and when you do I’ll kill you.”

She tightens her tail almost to the point where he can’t breathe then slamming him to the floor of the room, “You can’t control me I live deep inside you and you can’t keep me from devouring your soul.”

He falls to the floor on his side and tries to get his feet under him, “You’re,” he coughs, “in my dream. How?” Finally getting his forelegs under him he manages to slowly rise.

For a second she seems surprised that he is rising even as she struggles to keep him down, “You figured it out, I am able to enter into the dreams to those I possess and pretty soon you will be mine.”

“We will find a way to defeat you,” he finally stands fully on all fours again even though he has trouble breathing.

She laughs, “The face you see will be us forever and we will do terrible things together. I will never let you go and you can’t get away from me my sweet.” She stops choking him, but keeping her tail wrapped around his throat, she then kisses his flank slowly and possessively.

He shutters at her evil kiss, “I don’t need you to survive, but you need me.”

“Don’t you get it?” she says with a voice of evil seduction that seems to ring and puts her head on his back and turning her head to face him, “There’s no way to separate us. You are mine.” She laughs long and loud as it fills the room. “I know who to start with first when I finally get control, which will be soon my sweet.” She kisses his flank again.

His shutter in disgust turns to anger and soon to rage and uses all his might and pulls using her now tightening grip on his neck and using his wings to help. He knows that her tail would will be tight enough so as to make her lose her footing when being dragged.

She gets the surprise of her life when she falls to the floor finding herself actually being dragged by this human/alicorn. Then to her amazement finds herself flying through the air hitting the far wall of the boutique with a loud crash.

It worked, he used all his strength to fling her off using that grip of hers but with a cost when her tail lets him loose it also whipped him around then back onto the floor again. Coughing finally able to catch his breath he stands ready for a full on fight, “Then I will fight you always and when you look into the mirror you will always see my HATE FOR YOU.”

She stands and laughs evilly, “I’m glad that fate handed you to me my sweet for my victory over you will be glorious indeed and I will use your strength to conquer all I see.” She laughs and fades away.

He watches as she fades away and finally leaves him feeling so dirty and violated, “We will see Aurora, we’ll see.” Suddenly feeling that he isn’t alone again he whips around expecting Aurora.

Princess Luna speaks gently, “Relax Wrench Heart, It is I Princess Luna. I am able to enter dreams as well and this one disturbed me.”

He slowly relaxes breathing deeply still catching his breath, “How do you think I feel with that witch all over me?”

“I need information to give to my sister Princess Celestia.”

“Dark Aurora is her name she is from Zecora’s land. They defeated her by placing her into the orb and I saw you earlier.”

She just stands there and listens.

“WHY?” he yells to her in frustration, “Why didn’t you interfere and help me?” He looks to her with his face showing anger at her inaction, “Was it to see whose side I was on?”

“Yes and now I know and you have our support.”

He can’t help but laugh, “Well, at least you’re honest.”

“Fluttershy is trying to wake you. I will go now.” she disappears.

Fluttershy tries desperately to try and wake him then hears the door open and sees Rarity come in, “Rarity help, I can’t wake him up.”

Rarity comes over seeing him squirm in sleep obviously in some horrifying nightmare.

His eyes flash open and coughs taking deep breaths as if he just came up from the short fight.

“Wrench Heart,” Fluttershy says putting a hoof to his head.

“Darling,” Rarity says coming up to him.

He looks to them, “Ladies, I’m finally awake?”

“Yes you are darling, what happened?” Rarity speaks first.

“It was Aurora,” he says “She entered my dream.”

“How is that possible? I thought only Princess Luna could do that.” Fluttershy inquires.

“She is able to do so only to those she possesses,” he says softly both with anger and sadness in his voice.

Fluttershy looks to him shocked and scared while Rarity looks to him with worry and an “Oh Darling” escaping her lips.

“Soon I won’t be able to control her. I don’t know what to do.”

“What about the party?” Fluttershy asks.

“Well,” he says with sorrow as his heart seems to sink into his stomach, “it’s obvious that I can’t go, I can’t risk losing control at her party, not with everypony there.”

“Oh dear,” Rarity says quietly, “Pinkie Pie will be heartbroken.”