• Published 1st May 2018
  • 1,688 Views, 113 Comments

Side A - The Guard - daOtterGuy



Flash Sentry ends up falling head over hooves for the resident Chocolatier. This can only end well.

  • ...
8
 113
 1,688

Side A - The Guard

"How long have you known him?"

"Over a year now."

"Hm."

Flash Sentry noticed the pony interrogating him scribble a few notes in a stark white notepad. He had a dark grey coat and a silver mane combed into a peak. He was severe in a way that stuck. Like a pony who had decided that nothing was fun and everything had to be structured and orderly and BORING.

Bet he doesn’t even smile when he IS happy...

Flash ground his hoof lightly into the stone floor beneath him to distract his attention off of the rather TOO severe pony. He glanced around the barren chamber and noted the opaque window to his left and the wooden door on the far wall ahead of him. Flash tried to reposition himself and flinched as he felt the painful twinge in his left wing.

Stupid wing.

“So,” the pony across from him said, startling Flash, “You met this… Cocoa Print?” , Flash nods, “here in Canterlot?”

“Yes, sir.”

The pony nods. “You mind telling me from the beginning?”

Flash thinks back to the first day he met him. He savoured the moment; That first meeting where he had been swept off his hooves and Flash had spent the entire time trying to get righted again.

“It started on the last day of our first week of Guard Training...”

Author's Note:

Hey all! Welcome to the Prologue. I have decided to get back into the swing of things starting with a romance that was inspired from vdrake's Changeling in the Guard.

Enjoy ~!