• Published 29th Apr 2018
  • 9,137 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady - Wildcard25



The Turtles and Rainbooms must take on Bebop and Rocksteady who've allied themselves with an alternate Shredder and Krang

  • ...
7
 40
 9,137

Fight like Real Ninjas

Last time, the Rainbooms looking for something to do traveled to New York to see what the turtles were up to. What started out as an equally boring patrol lead to something much bigger as they discovered the turtles from the other dimension were captured by Bebop and Rocksteady. The ninjas followed the trail leading them to the Technodrome commandeered by Krang from the alternate dimension and an alternate Shredder as well. Upon trying to rescue the other turtles, they were overpowered by Bebop and Rocksteady using a new arsenal and were captured. Can they escape the clutches of this other Krang and Shredder? Find out now.


The turtles and Rainbooms tried to burst out of their solidified gel prison, only to see how difficult it was, "Can't move!" Leo struggled.

"What is this stuff anyway?" Sunset asked, as she struggled.

"Must be some proto-plasmic prison." Donnie guessed.

"Smells like sour cream!" Raph gagged, "I hate sour cream."

"You and me both." Pinkie agreed.

Bebop spoke to his new bosses, "We best finish these guys off fast before they figure a way out."

"Da. I will commence with the squishings, comrade Bebop." Rocksteady agreed, and was about to blast them.

"Oh, we should've just gone to the mall or something." Rarity whined.

Shredder suddenly stopped Rocksteady form firing, "No, Rocksteady. A quick demise is much too good for the likes of our turtle foes and these Rainbooms," he and Krang shoved the two mutants aside, "These accursed shellbacks deserve something far worse."

Fluttershy whimpered in fear of what Shredder and Krang had planned, as the alien spoke, "For once, Shredder, we agree on something."

"Now is the time for... Gloating!" Shredder declared.

The Rainbooms looked at the villain in confusion, as Applejack spoke, "Excuse me?"

"Gloating?" Twilight asked dumbfounded.

"Are you for real?" Rainbow asked rhetorically.

Shredder towered before the group and began gloating, "We are the best, and you are not you blasted turtles!"

"Filthy reptiles!" Krang mocked them.

"Make it stop!" Pinkie cried in pain.

"Pinkie, you can't honestly find this to be the worst torture ever." Fugitoid said dryly.

"No. But I feel I should let the bad guys have this moment." she answered with a grin.

As the two villains continued to openly gloat and insult the captive ninjas, Bebop and Rocksteady whispered to each other, "Yo, dude. These two are even dumber than we are." Bebop said.

"Yeah. And that is saying the something." Rocksteady agreed.

After hearing enough endless gloating, Bebop spoke, "Enough of this whackness, yo. I'm blasting these foolios." he blasted at the turtles.

"Look out!" Leonardo crossed his sword to deflect the blast only for it to keep ricocheting all around, before hitting the side of Donnie's plasm. The blast melted it allowing him to move his left arm.

"The slime is sensitive to pure energy." Donnie gasped.

"Does it have to be laser energy?" Sunset asked curiously.

"Not that I know of, why?"

"Because we have a different kind of energy." Sunset smirked to the Rainbooms as they each managed to use their free hands to link up causing their necklaces to glow with magic.

Shredder and Krang saw this and got nervous, "What's going on here?" Shredder asked.

"I don't know, but I don't like it." Krang answered equally nervous.

The magic from their necklaces was strong enough to cause the plasm to melt off the Rainbooms and the turtles, "We're free!" Pinkie cheered, only for Rocksteady and Bebop to confront them.

"Now we get funky fresh." Rocksteady said, as he and Bebop began firing on them.

Rarity used her diamond magic to project shields, before noticing Spike still locked in his cage. She fired a diamond disk at the prison breaking it allowing him to escape, "All right!" he hurried over to Twilight who picked him up.

"We need to fall back." Leo ordered.

"What about the other turtles?" Rainbow asked.

"We can't just leave them." Mikey agreed.

Fugitoid looked at the control panel, "If I can get to that board I can free them."

"Then we'll cover you." Sunset said, as she, Raph, and Donnie provided Fugitoid some cover.

"You are all still too weak from my trap!" Krang mocked.

"We'll show ya weak!" Raph called, as he and Sunset jumped up and delivered a double kick to Krang sending him right for Shredder.

"Oh..." Shredder was cut off as Krang crashed into them.

Fugitoid went to the control board and started hacking it, while the turtles and Rainbooms were trying to hold out against the two mutant henchmen and their new arsenal, "Might wanna make it faster, Fugitoid!" Raph called.

"You think I want to be slower?" the android asked rhetorically, before freeing the other turtles.

"No! The turtles have escaped!" Krang whined.

"Turtle power!" Leonardo announced.

"Cowabunga!" Michelangelo cheered.

As the other turtles engaged Bebop and Rocksteady, they were putting up less of a fight than the others, "This is just hard to watch.' Rainbow told the group.

"I know." Mikey agreed.

"We need to bounce now." Sunset said, as they went to the fallen turtles.

"Adios!" Pinkie threw a smoke bomb down allowing them to escape.

"I hate it when they do that," Bebop began, "That annoys me, Rock. Just gets older than my snout."

"Word up," Rocksteady agreed, "I hates the ninja tricks too, G."

Shredder spoke to them, "Rocksetady! Bebop! You let them get away you dunderheaded dummies!"

"Yo, what's up with all the insults, G?" Bebop asked, "This ain't 1987, we have rights, Shredder. We're in the villains union dawg." he showed them a card.

"Yeah. Is no nice the name calling," Rocksteady said, as he confronted the two villains, "What if I say you look like soft cheese grader? And you look like pregnant man with brain for belt buckle?"

Krang growled, "Enough with the name calling! It's getting us nowhere. We have to hunt down the turtles and the Rainbooms."

"Or bait them out with pizza!" Shredder suggested, only to receive odd looks from the others, "Pizza usually works."


Meanwhile the ninjas and Rainbooms regrouped back at the lair, as Fugitoid spoke, "My friends, if this Shredder and Krang unleash their Technodrome upon this dimension it would be catastrophic."

"My thoughts exactly." Donatello agreed.

Raphael went to the robot, "So who are you again?" he knocked on Fugitoid's head.

Fugitoid grabbed Raphael's hand to make him stop, "My name is Professor Zayton Honeycut, but please call me Fugitoid."

"You guys didn't tell us you had a cool robot friend." Michelangelo told the turtles.

"He's not just a robot, he's actually a humanoid's brain in a robot body." Twilight explained.

"Really?" Donatello asked sounding intrigued.

"It's true. See." Fugitoid revealed his brain.

"This is amazing," Donatello marveled, "Man merged with machine. What won't they think of next?"

Fugitoid concealed his brain and spoke, "And more bad news is Bebop and Rocksteady have more fire power than they did when working for your Shredder."

"They actually got tough." Applejack said in disbelief.

"We gotta do something, dudes." Michelangelo said.

"For reals." Mikey agreed.

Suddenly entering the lair was April, Casey, and Keno with both boys carrying their vigilante stuff. April spoke up, "Guys, we've been trying to reach... What the heck?" she asked upon seeing the other turtles.

"Hi, April. Hi, Casey. Hi, Keno." Pinkie greeted.

"Hey." Keno greeted while looking surprised.

"Have I been hit in the face too many times? What am I looking at here?" Casey asked.

"Don't you remember, Casey?" April asked, "The turtles and the girls told us about these guys. They come from another dimension."

The four other turtles got up and looked at the humans, "April? Casey Jones? No way." Raphael said in shock.

"They're like kids," Leonardo said, "This April is way too young to be wearing a jumpsuit. Are you even a reporter?" he asked suspiciously.

"Why? Do reporters wear jumpsuits where you come from?" she asked.

"I should hope not." Rarity said knowing how it wouldn't look befitting of someone with such a job.

"Of course!" Donatello answered, "What kind of backwards dimension is this?"

"And who are you supposed to be?" Raphael got into Keno's face.

"I'm Keno. And please I need my personal space." he shoved Raphael back.

"Keno here's not only a crime fighting vigilante, but he's also a pizza delivery boy." Mikey explained.

The other turtles eyes lit up, and gathered around Keno, "You know what this means don't you?" Michelangelo asked his bros.

"Yeah." Leo agreed, as the four announced, "Free pizza!"

"I seriously need new friends." Keno muttered to himself.

Sunset spoke up, "All right, enough goofing around."

Leo spoke to the other turtles, "We need your help, but your fighting is lame."

"Yeah, I hate to say it, but you turtles need lots of work." Applejack agreed.

"You have to learn to fight like us." Rainbow added.

"And actually use your weapons." Sunset put in.

"Whoa-whoa-whoa, use our weapons?" Leonardo asked in shock, "But if I swing my sword at anybody, I could actually cut some one."

"That's kinda the point of having weapons." Rainbow reminded him.

"But that would hurt." Leonardo finished.

"So what do you even use it for?" Raph asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, do you just use it to cut pizza?" Twilight asked.

"Duh," Michelangelo answered, "Are you guys even real ninjas?"

Rainbow frowned, "We're ten times the ninjas you turtles are!"

"Rainbow Dash, down." Sunset told her, as she and Applejack restrained her.

Twilight spoke, "The point we're making is, you can't fight like you normally do in your world while in our dimension."

"Especially if you're fighting enemies stronger than the ones you're used to dealing with." Leo added.

"So what we're suggesting is giving you guys a bit of our own training to help you fight better while in our dimension." Sunset finished.

The other turtles looked at each other curiously, before Leonardo spoke, "Well, I guess a little extra training could be good."

Raph whispered to Pinkie and Fluttershy, "With these guys they'll be a lot of extra training."

"Let's just hope we can get enough training in them." Fluttershy hoped.


Later on, the team was in the dojo trying to train the alternate turtles to fight better. Raph was fighting one of the training dummies with his sais like a pro. When Raphael tried fighting it he couldn't pull his sais out of the dummy and ended up falling backwards.

Donnie tried teaching his counterpart some bo-staff moves, but Donatello ended up whacking himself where the sun don't shine.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack were holding nerf balls and began throwing them at Mikey, who used his nunchuck skill to deflect them all. When they started pummeling Michelangelo, he took the hits, before bouncing one off his foot like a hackey sack. Mikey joined in, only for Leo to grab the ball Mikey was bouncing off his foot, and sighed, "Ok. This is going to take some time."

So the ninjas continued to train the four awkward turtles in their own styles by any means. Donatello was trying to hit Rainbow Dash, while the girl was using her speed to run circles around him. Donatello tried hitting her, only to end up whacking his head with his own staff. Rainbow looked down at him while shaking her head at how pitiful he was.

Raphael tried fighting Fluttershy who was playing defense. When Raphael tried charging her, Fluttershy panicked and hit the dirt, only for Raphael to trip over her and crash into the wall. Fluttershy got up and saw what happened to her sparring partner

Sunset was teaching the four some moves, but the turtles were awkwardly trying to keep up or messing up. Leonardo was sparing against Twilight who was using her own weapon to block his swords. When it looked like Leonardo had Twilight on the ropes, Twilight disarmed him of his swords, and Leonardo raised his arms in surrender. Twilight turned to Leo who shook his head.

The next part of their training had the four alternate turtles surrounding Keno. They attacked him together, but the pizza delivery martial artist subdued each of the turtles who ended up piling on top of each other in defeat.

Keno turned to Leo hinting at him to call it. Leo spoke up, "Ok, everybody, take five."

"Yeah! Pizza break!" Michelangelo called, as they left the dojo.

As they left Leo was putting on a fake smile and spoke to them, "You guys did great! Good moves!" as soon as they were out of the dojo, Leo dropped the act, "These guys are terrible."

"I know. I hardly considered that a match." Keno agreed.

"I hate to say it but they're a lost cause." Rainbow put in.

Mikey spoke up, "No way. I think when the chips are down they're gonna be great."

"Do you even know what that phrase even means, Mikey?" Raph asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, something about potato chips." he replied.

"I simply cannot even respond to that." Rarity said dryly, as they all left the dojo.


As everyone was enjoying pizza in the kitchen, Mikey opened the freezer to reveal Ice Cream Kitty who handed Mikey an ice tray, "Awe, thanks, Ice Cream Kitty," he gave her an ice cube, "And one for you."

The ice cream cat mutant nibbled on the ice cube, as Fluttershy giggled and tickled the mutants chin. The four alternate turtles looked at the mutant in the freezer surprised, "Dude, what is that?" Michelangelo asked.

"She's Mikey's ice cream mutated pet cat, yo." Casey answered.

"Whoa! This place is totally radical!" Michelangelo cheered.

"Yes, you'll find this dimension is quite the place." Fugitoid assured him.

Raph came in holding Chompy, and Rainbow pat his head, 'Hey, Chompster, did ya miss me?" she asked, as the alien turtle laughed playfully.

Raph fed Chompy a single pepperoni and he belched up fire. The alternate turtle ninjas were startled, as Raphael had to asked, "What exactly is that?"

"Say hello to Chompy," Raph began, "He's a baby alien turtle I'm raising."

"And I'm his surrogate mother." Rainbow added.

"Wow, our dimensions really are different." Donatello told his brothers.

"So why would your Shredder and Krang come to this dimension?" April inquired.

Leonardo answered, "Who knows? They're always trying to conquer the planet or destroy the planet, or turn us into balloons. Whatever."

"Balloons?" Keno asked.

"That actually happened?" Fluttershy inquired.

"Yeah, it was not fun." Raphael replied.

"I don't know, being a balloon sounds fun," Pinkie said, "But that means I'd have to avoid sharp objects the rest of my life."

"That's not really helping.' Leo told them.

Donatello spoke up, "Shredder may be a dummy but Krang's tech can be extremely dangerous."

"It's true. Especially if he actually has his Technodrome here on earth." Fugitoid noted.

"Not to mention he nearly blew up four alternate realities." Sunset recalled.

"We need a plan to send these creeps back to their dimension." Donnie suggested.

"Anybody got any ideas?" Applejack asked, as they began discussing amongst themselves.

Leo decided to step away, as Twilight followed him to the dojo, "Penny for your thoughts, Leo?" she asked, before sitting down next to him.

"Hey, Twilight. I'm just worried. You saw what Bebop and Rocksteady are capable of now that they're using more dangerous technology."

"I know. But still we have our teamwork and friendship. Something they will never have if they keep working for mooks like Shredder and Krang. Plus we've faced constant danger for a long time. We just have to remember together we're at our strongest."

Leo smiled, "Yeah. You're right," the two embraced, "Let's save the world like we always do."

"Sounds like a plan." Twilight smiled, as they headed back to speak with the others.