• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 14,758 Views, 916 Comments

An Overlord Apart - OblivionShadow



An emissary is needed to visit the Northern borders of Equestria. Beyond them is the Netherworld Empire. An Overlord awaits.

  • ...
23
 916
 14,758

PreviousChapters Next
39: Moving Forward

Hunter stood in silence on the balcony outside his personal quarters. It had been two days since he had lost Kaiana to old age and he was still reeling. Dezhara sat close by and she whined for his attention as he simply stared out at the shifting Netherworld. Wrath sat close by her, keeping her from going to Hunters' side. A small part of him wanted to pet the dire wolf and another part wanted to be left completely alone. Gnarl had stayed away from him and allowed him to go to his room without questioning him. Twilight had stayed with him over night the first night as he laid in Kaiana’s cave with the dragons. The Princess had stayed at his side and refused to leave him until he convinced her he would be fine alone.

His eyes closed as he tried to rein in the feeling of loss that bit at his mind. He sat down heavily and his eyes opened as the sound of wings caught his ears. He looked up as Sorkeno came toward him and his claws dug into the side of the Dark Tower and he climbed up to sit on the balcony with the Overlord. Hunter said nothing to him as Dezhara was dragged back into the room by Wrath. Sorkeno’s scales gleamed in the light and he remained quiet as Hunter stared out at the Netherworld once more.

“Little One?”

Sorkeno’s voice was quiet and could have been missed had Hunter not been actively listening. “Yes?” He replied, his own voice harsh in his ears.

The dragon leaned his head down and nuzzled the stallion gently. He didn’t speak right away and Hunter didn’t feel the need to fill the silence with any sound. Sorkeno laid down behind him and laid his head next to the stallion, his scales scraping the stone. The Overlord stared ahead as the dragon leaned his head against his body and Hunter looked briefly at the dragon before he looked ahead once more.

“She is not gone.” He whispered to the grieving stallion.

Hunters jaw clenched and he closed his eyes as the loss washed over him once more. His eyes opened slowly as his body threatened to collapse into despair once again.

“Don’t.” He whispered, his voice barely loud enough to be called a whisper.

Sorkeno’s large eye gazed sideways at him and he looked away and out into the Netherworld. He kept himself together and he tried to push his grief into the back of his mind. The more he tried the fresher it became and the rawer it was as it grated over him with each attempt. His jaw unclenched and he tried to calm himself once again. Sorkeno remained silent with him and he could sense that the dragon had more to say. He hoped that he would not say anything and that they could just stay silent. He knew that Sorkeno would not be silent for long as it was not the dragon’s style to let things lie where they had fallen when it came to him.

The dragon looked at him and leaned his head heavier against Hunters' form. “She would not want you to hurt forever.”

Hunter breathed in and shook his head. “Just don’t.”

“I know it is not what you wish to hear.”

“Stop.”

“You were her world and she did not leave you so long as you do not forget her.”

“Enough.”

“She is with you even now.” Sorkeno went on, undaunted by the harsh almost angry tone from the stallion. “We are made from and of magic and she is now a part of the world around you. Do not let her fade from your mind.”

“Just…stop.” Hunter nearly pleaded with the golden dragon.

Sorkeno was quiet as Hunter fought against falling apart for a second time, in as many days. Grief ate at him and he was drowning against it. He got to his hooves and moved away from the golden dragon, his hooves thudding dully on the stone. Sorkeno remained quiet as Hunter paced and hung his head as he moved. He refused to collapse once more and sob like a foal. He knew that the dragon would not hold it against him but that did not mean he would. He had already broken down on Twilights' shoulder once and he was not about to do it again.

“What do you recall most of her?” Sorkeno suddenly asked.

Hunter stopped in his tracks and he raised his head to look over his shoulder at the dragon. He blinked blankly for several seconds before he shook his head and remained silent. He hoped that saying nothing would give the dragon the hint that he had no desire to talk about it. The Overlord was quiet as the sound of claws caught his attention and he looked up as Gnarl came out onto the balcony. In his claws he carried a scroll and Hunter looked behind the Advisor to see Twilights minion on the Minion Masters heels. His magic took the scroll from the minion and he opened it to read what she had written.

Hunter:

I figured out the bits and I have enclosed them with the minion. Do whatever you need to do with them. I am here if you should need anything. I hope you’re doing okay after what happened. She was the world to you and I can’t imagine what it is like to lose that connection. I tried to imagine what it would be like to lose my own mother and I admit that I barely held it together so I can only imagine what it’s like for you to have lost a mom twice. I’m sure you’re already moving ahead and focusing on your work but try to let yourself heal as well. Nopony will blame you if you take some time and just hide for a bit. If you need anything let me know and I will come back to the Netherworld. You wouldn’t leave me if our roles were reversed so the least I can do is the same for you.

Twilight

P.S. I’m here if you need me. You’re not alone.

Hunter’s magic gripped the scroll as he put his head back and closed his eyes. Even when she wasn’t there she knew what to say to make him fall apart. He set the scroll aside and looked down at the small box that held the offered bits for his use.

“This is the fee that is needed to pay for the information from Sunder. Put it to use.” He said to the minion master, his voice low.

Gnarl bowed his head low and turned to leave the balcony. Hunter sat down heavily and watched as the Advisor left him behind. Twilight’s minion had stayed close and Wrath screeched at him and the minion joined the armored minion and the dire wolf. Hunter stood up and his magic covered his armor as he unbuckled it. His magic gripped the pieces as he set them off to the side and set his crown down as well. He looked back at the golden dragon and walked slowly back over to him. He crawled over the dragon's forearm and huddled down against the dragon’s broad chest. He pushed himself into the golden scales and hid under the dragon as much as he was able. Sorkeno laid his head down over his paws, plunging the stallion into darkness and allowing him to let himself fall apart for the second time.


Gnarl set the box onto the table and opened it to reveal the shining bits within. He knew that it was the fee that had been asked for to gain the information that his Master had requested. He loathed paying anything to them but he understood the subterfuge and the method that was being used. The Dark Lord needed time to grieve and it was now his place to ensure the plan went as smoothly as possible. He set aside the bits and began to write out the first draft of the return letter to the mercenaries. He would give it to the Overlord later when he was ready to read it over and add to it or take away.

The minion master focused on his work as ponies and minions hustled around him doing their tasks. He lifted up the finished letter and read through it to ascertain if it flowed well and sounded like a noble pony had written it. After reading through it he grimaced and set it aside to try again. He lacked his Master’s ability to sound superior while still being approachable. He began to write a second draft and his claws moved the quill easily as he wrote.


Hunter opened his eyes and he cringed as a headache bit at him. He rolled onto his belly and he looked up as Sorkeno raised his head. He avoided looking at the dragon and got to his hooves. Truth be told he felt a bit better but he knew that it would take time to heal from it. He crawled back over the dragon’s foreleg and his magic gripped his armor and slid it back into place on his body. He picked up the letter from Twilight and he slid it into a place in his armor as he looked back at the dragon as he moved.

“Will you be all right Little One?” Sorkeno questioned.

“I’ll be fine.” He replied. “I’ll get over it in time.”

Sorkeno said nothing in reply and simply reached out his nose and nuzzled the stallion. Hunter watched as Sorkeno slid over the side of the balcony and his wings snapped open and carried him back towards the Lair. Hunter closed his eyes for several seconds before he allowed himself to push any remaining grief to the back of his mind and focus on his work. He needed to finish what he had started. His magic summoned a quill and scroll and he wrote out a quick reply to Twilight thanking her for the bits and that if he needed anything she would be the first to know. He hoped it was enough to get her to understand what he meant and he gave it to her minion to return to her. The minion screeched and took off to return to the mare.

“Come Wrath, Dezhara.” His voice was commanding as he began to walk back into his quarters.

The armored minion leaped for his armor and Hunter felt his body collide with the thick armor on his shoulder and back. Dezhara panted as she fell in at his side and he walked out of his room to find his Advisor and put his plan into motion. His hooves thudded across the stones as his steps were unhurried. The black stallion remained quiet as he moved into the dining room, a favorite place for Gnarl when he needed to work or write. He almost chuckled at the sight of the advisor bent over several scrolls, writing furiously.

“How is it going Gnarl?” He called out and the minion jumped in surprise.

The minion turned to look behind him as Hunter approached. “I am working on a return letter to the fool mercenaries that dare to charge you for the information you requested.”

Hunter chuckled and came to stand next to the minion. “Money rules the world, I am not shocked that they would not give it to me without it.”

“Are you all right Master?”

Hunter paused at the sound of concern from the minion master. He looked down at the ground between his hooves and breathed in a deep breath before responding. “I’ll be fine, Gnarl. Focusing on my work will help.”

Gnarl nodded and didn’t ask for more. Hunter looked at the many rough drafts that were scattered across the table top and his magic picked up one of them and he bit back a cringe after reading a few lines. He set it down and picked up another and then he looked at the advisor before his magic gripped all of them and he incinerated them in his magic.

“I’ll take over from here Gnarl. I trust you can ensure that the letter and the bits get to their destination once more?”

The minion looked relieved when he took over and he nodded in response. “Of course Master. I will tend to the matter of transport and leave the letter to your skills.”

“Sounds like a plan.” He replied, already distracted by what he was doing as his magic gripped a new scroll and quill.

Gnarl wobbled away from him and he moved to the head of the table and sat down in his place as he sighed. Wrath leaped to the ground and sat down on the floor close by. Dezhara nudged his foreleg and he lowered his hoof and ruffled her fur. His mind focused on his task and he let his magic write for him.


Twilight sat at the map table and she sighed deeply as her minion ran through the doors. She looked expectantly at him as he gave her a scroll from Hunter. She opened it and she sighed in relief as she read what he had written. She hoped that he was actually fine and not just telling her he was to keep her from asking. She decided that if he did need her he would ask and that she had to trust that he was okay. She knew that he had the dragons, Gnarl, and Dezhara to turn to for any comfort he needed and she was happy to know that. She laid the scroll down and looked down at her minion as he flopped onto the floor. She had been a bit concerned when over two hours had passed before he came back.

“Least he is doing better. I hope.” She whispered and looked back at her own tasks.

She looked up as Spike came into the room and his eyes were bright as he laid down the book she had asked him to find. He had asked her what had happened that made her so late coming back when she came back really early in the morning the day before. She admitted that she went back to the Netherworld with Hunter and she bit back tears as she tried to find a good way to tell the baby dragon that Kaiana had passed away. She had avoided the subject entirely and told him that something important had happened and she was needed there.

Spike sat down in his seat and the mare smiled at him as she opened the book he had brought her. She felt bad for not being honest with him right away but she truly had no idea how to tell him. She had not needed to broach the subject of death with him before. He knew what death was but they had never had anypony close to them pass on. He knew Kaiana and she was closer to him then anypony that they knew had passed before. She swallowed the lump in her throat and focused on the books in front of her.


Twilight looked up as Applejack came through the doors and the farm mare smiled brightly as Twilight looked at her. She knew that she had come for some research on growing magic and Twilight had the information ready for her. The farm mare gave her a bit of an odd look and her brow raised as a teasing look went over her face. Twilights smile fell for a second as she realized that the other mare was going to try to embarrass her.

“So what made ya leave Ponyville and not tell Spike?” She asked, her voice light.

Twilight bit back a groan and she put her smile back on her muzzle. “Hunter came by and…Something came up so I went back with him.” She replied.

Applejack cocked her head and a teasing smile went over her muzzle. “Oh? Did he ask ya to stay over as well?”

Twilight shook her head, her eyes went down to her hooves for several seconds before she looked back at the other mare. Spike had left the room earlier to do something else since she was not doing anything interesting to him. She looked at the mare and Applejacks teasing expression changed to concern.

“What happen’?” She asked as she went to her seat and sat down.

“Sorkeno reached out and it was urgent so we left so quickly we didn’t get the chance to leave Spike a note. I should have but I was focused on what was wrong and I followed him out.”

“And?”

“Applejack. Kaiana passed away.” She finally said and she felt her eyes tear up as she said it.

Applejacks' eyes went wide as she listened and she leaned back in her chair. The orange mare was quiet and she breathed in a deep breath and shook her head, somberly.

“Well. Ah admit Ah wanted ta tease ya fer stayin’ the night but…It’s important that ya stayed with him. How’d he take it?”

“About as well as you’d expect. He was in shock for a good portion of time and it took hours to get him to talk again. We were down in the Lair inside her cave and the young dragons and Sorkeno were close to him and me as we laid there. He just…stared at the back of the cave and didn’t even move for a long time.” She said.

Applejack shook her head and pulled her hat down into her lap. “Well. Ah think we need ta make sure he knows we all are here fer ‘im. Ah know ya were there but he’s our friend too.” She said and the Alicorn nodded as she went on. “Have ya told Spike?”

Twilight shook her head and put her hooves over her face. “I want to tell him but I’m not sure how to tell him. Anytime any pony passed away it was not somepony we knew well but, this is different. We know…knew Kaiana and she was a friend. I can’t even imagine how much it hurt Hunter, I nearly collapsed to cry so many times.”

Applejack opened her mouth to speak when her eyes widened and she pointed behind the Alicorn. Twilight sniffled and looked back to see Spike standing in the doorway. His eyes were wide and Twilight gasped as she jumped from her chair and went to him as tears began to roll down his young face. She hugged him close and his claws held her fur tightly.

“Kaiana is…gone?” He hiccupped and buried his face in her fur.

Twilight didn’t say anything to him as she held him tightly as Applejack came to them and set a hoof on his back. The Alicorn was silent as she held the now sobbing baby dragon. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out how to talk to him without making things worse for him. She looked at Applejack who glanced from her to the dragon and then back to her, her eyes showing she was as lost for ideas as Twilight was.

“Spike.” She whispered out and gently pushed him away from her.

“She died?” Spike whimpered.

“Yes. Hunter and I were with her and so were all the other dragons.”

“So she wasn’t alone?”

“No. She was surrounded by friends and family.”

“How did it…?” He hiccupped and his claws flexed in her fur as he was unable to speak further.

“She was much older than she looked, Spike. Hunter said she was over a couple of thousand years old. That makes her older than Celestia and Luna. Hunter told me that her scales were once red and over time they faded to the silver we saw.”

“How is he?” Spike hiccupped as he questioned her.

“He’s upset but I think he will move forward. Which is what we will do as well.” Twilight’s voice was soothing as she spoke quietly to him, her hoof rubbing his spines gently.

Spike pushed himself back into her fur and she hugged him close as he cried. She had hoped to never need to talk about what death meant when it happened to somepony close to him. She had known that Kaiana was older but it had not occurred to her that they were so close to losing her. If the look on Hunter's face was any indication then he had not been expecting it either. She breathed deeply as she tried to keep back her own tears and a glance at Applejack put her in the same position. The impact on the baby dragon had put them both to tears.

“There gonna be a funeral?” Applejack asked her quietly.

Twilight shook her head. “I don’t think so. Those dragons fade into nothing when they die. There is no body to bury.” She replied, her voice barely a whisper. “They’re made of magic and when they pass on they go back into the world around them.”

Applejack nodded and she leaned back on her haunches. Spike sniffled and sniveled into the mare’s fur as she patted his back and held him close. Spike cried loudly against her fur and she leaned over him to try to shield him further. She knew that she should have told him sooner but she had wanted to shield him from the pain that came from finding out somepony you knew had left you. Her heart broke for the baby dragon in front of her and she was at a loss for what she could say to him to make it better. She looked at Applejack who wiped a tear from her eye and looked at the Alicorn.

“Maybe he can help.” She whispered.

“Who?”

“Hunter. He’s hurtin’ just as much, maybe more than Spike. Maybe he can help him ta understand it?”

Twilight was quiet as she considered what her friend had said. “Maybe. But I’m not sure if it will help him to ask him to explain…death…and what it really means to him.”

She whispered her concerns to the orange mare who nodded. “Ah know what ya mean. But he is hurtin’ even more than Spike. If anypony can make it clearer to him then it would be him. Right?”

Twilight closed her eyes and nodded. She knew Applejack had a point but she was hesitant to bring Hunter into it since he was already grieving. She didn’t want to dredge up more emotion and heap it onto him when he was already in pain. She sighed as she came to the conclusion that she needed to protect Spike first even though her heart hurt when she considered heaping more onto the grieving Overlord. Her magic summoned a scroll and quill and she scrawled a quick note to the stallion. Her minion came forward at the sight of the scroll and she gave it to him. Basher ran away from them and out the doors, leaving them behind.


Hunter looked up as documents floated around him within his aura and a screech caught his ear as Wrath sat up from his place on the floor and Dezhara barked to alert him. Twilight’s minion galloped into the throne room and Hunter waited as it drew up close to him. He took the scroll from it and it unfurled to reveal only a few short sentences.

Hunter:

Spike found out about Kaiana and I am not sure how to comfort and tell him about what happened. I know it’s asking a lot of you during this time but can you take a moment to help him? I need your help.

Twilight

He read through it and he sighed as he set it and the other papers aside. He ran a hoof over his face and leaned heavily into the back of the throne. His nerves were frayed and he was trying not to feel angry at the mare’s request. His first inclination was to send her a strongly worded No, but he paused before his horn extinguished and he ran it through a series of thoughts about the mare. He knew that she would not have asked unless she was truly at a loss for how to handle it. His ears flicked as Gnarl came into the room and walked up the stairs to stand at his side.

“Master?”

“Yes?”

“You seem…worn. May I ask what has caused this?”

“Twilight sent me a request to visit.”

“Oh? That sounds like a sentimental mare. But I assume that it is what she asked for that is upsetting you.”

“Spike found about Kaiana before Twilight was ready and now he’s suffering about it. I assume that’s what she means by asking me for help with him.” He replied.

“Will you be going to her?”

“I don’t know.” Hunter breathed out. “I’m tired.”

Gnarl reached out and set his clawed hand on the stallion's shoulder. “Go to her Master. Perhaps helping another will ease your own pain.”

Hunter said nothing and he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He pushed himself to his hooves and made for the Gate. Wrath leaped to his back and the Overlord commanded the Gate as the azure lightning coursed over his form. He closed his eyes as thunder roared and he opened them to see the waning light of the sun on the horizon. He walked down the stairs and his magic opened the front doors to the castle as he came upon them and he walked into the foyer. Wrath leaped from his back and pushed open the next set of doors and his hooves shrilled against the smooth crystal floor. He walked around the corner and his red eyes landed on the pair of mares who were huddled around the baby dragon as he sobbed into the Alicorn’s fur.

“Hunter?” Twilight said to him as he saw them.

She looked unsure as he watched her. He knew that his expression was blank enough to cause her concern. He closed his eyes for a second before he went up to them and sat down behind the baby dragon. He reached out a hoof and set it against his back. Spike hiccupped and he looked over his shoulder and his eyes went wide at the sight of the armored stallion. Spike stared at him as the stallion set his hoof on the crystal floor and waited for the dragon to speak.

Spike whimpered and slowly let go of the mare’s fur. He spun to the stallion and jumped to hug Hunter's neck tightly. Hunter reached up to him and wrapped one foreleg around the baby dragon. Spike gripped his armor and his mane in his claws as Wrath came to sit on the floor close by them, Twilights minion on his heels. Hunter leaned his head against the dragons back and his eyes closed as fresh grief rolled over him and he bit back a sob of his own. Spikes raw grief dredged up his own from where he had pushed it back and he managed to keep his composure as he let the baby dragon cry on his shoulder. Twilight and Applejack both watched as he held the drake and after several minutes he pulled the baby dragon off of his shoulder and set him gently on the ground in front of him.

“You’re here?” Spike whimpered as he rubbed his eyes.

“I was told you're having a tough time with her death,” Hunter admitted and Spike whimpered. “I…came to help.”

“She’s gone though.” Spike cried.

“I know.” He replied. “I understand that better than anypony. But she would not want you to cry for her, Spike.”

“But how can you be okay?”

Hunter barked a harsh laugh and shook his head. “Do I look like I am?”

“Yes.” Spike said with a nod.

“I promise you, I’m not.” He admitted. “But I have to move forward. Even if it means moving forward without her to back me up anymore. She is still with me so long as I remember the love she shared. I have Sorkeno and the others at my side but they will never be her.” Hunter said as tears threatened to show in his eyes. He paused to allow himself to push it back, he refused to cry in front of the baby dragon. “What is something you remember of her?”

Spike looked thoughtful as the question distracted him from the grief in his heart. “She was really gentle and nice to me when we were in the Empire. She was so much bigger than me but she made sure to be careful of where she stepped and even asked me about my time in Ponyville and if I liked it there. She wanted to know about me…and how I was doing. She was really…nice.” He said with a hiccup.

“Remember that of her and not the sadness that her passing has left behind,” Hunter advised. “She was many things and you have hit only one of those things about her. Do not focus on the fact that she is no longer with us. Focus on how she made you feel and what she accomplished.”

“So I should think of the really nice dragon that was kind to me?” Hunter nodded as the baby dragon went on. “And not think about that she’s…”

“Exactly. Do not think of her death Spike. Think of her life.” Hunter replied.

“Twilight said she wasn’t alone when she…”

“She was surrounded by everypony and dragon that cared for her. Even then her only thought was for others.” Hunter replied. “She was wise to the end and I will not forget that about her.”

Spike sniffled and rubbed one eye with his hand and a smile played on his mouth as he looked at the stallion. “You’re okay though?”

“I will be fine in time,” Hunter admitted. “Death is never an easy subject to talk about or to experience. You must move forward and know what they would want for you. She would not want us to fall to grief and she would certainly not want us to hurt for her. Through us she will live forever.”

“How?”

“So long as we do not forget. The memories will outlive us in time and through that she will live on. We are her legacy and we cannot forget.” Hunter said as he patted the dragon's shoulder.

Spike smiled as he sniffled and behind him Twilight smiled as Applejack went back to the table and put her hat back in place and tipped her hat to the stallion who nodded in reply. He held back a weary sigh as Spike looked over his shoulder to Twilight.

“You called him to help me out?” He said to her.

She nodded and he went back to her and hugged her neck tightly. “I knew you needed more than what I could give you. I needed his help.”

Hunter said nothing as Applejack came to sit next to him. He sat down heavily as fatigue bit at him. She leaned against him for a moment and he gave her a small smile in return. The farm mare didn’t say anything to him as Spike recovered and was slowly regaining his cheerful demeanor.

“Will you be having a funeral for her?” Spike asked as he let go of the mare.

Hunter shook his head. “No. There is no body to bury Spike. My dragons are made of a large amount of magic and when they die they return to the world around us.”

Spike nodded in understanding. “So you don’t have anything left of her?”

Hunter shook his head once more. “No. Simply a memory.”

Spike looked saddened for a moment before he looked back at the Alicorn mare. “I think I’m gonna go to my room and just…think.”

She nodded and the baby dragon left them behind as he made his way out of the map table room. The three ponies were silent as the doors closed behind him and Twilight released a shaky breath and she looked at the stallion.

“Thank you so much.” She said to him.

“It’s fine.” He replied to her and got to his hooves.

“I know it’s a lot to ask of you right now. But I wasn’t sure who else to turn to.” She admitted with a pleading look to him. “I haven’t experienced death in the ways that you have and I wasn’t sure how to explain it to him. As much as I do not like that you have more experience in it you were the only pony I could think of asking for help.”

Hunter nodded as he turned to leave her behind. He heard hooves behind him as he made his way out of the castle and back to the Gate. Twilight teleported to land in front of him and she wrapped her forelegs around his neck and held him tightly. He stopped in his tracks as she held him and he wrapped one foreleg around her and held her to him. He could feel grief threatening to overwhelm him once more and closed his eyes to stop it. The mare must have known as she held him a bit tighter and he sat down heavily as he held her.

“It’s going to be okay.” She whispered and nuzzled into his mane.

Hunter nuzzled her in return and didn’t move as he held her close. His heart ached as he tried to breathe normally and keep his emotions in check and push it to the back of his mind until he was alone once more. The mare stayed still as they held each other and he breathed in her scent and let it soothe him as he opened his eyes. He chuckled suddenly as the scent of the Heart Rose went over his nose.

“What's so funny?” She asked him, her tone light.

“You’re wearing the perfume.” He chuckled.

“Of course I am. I love the scent.” She replied as she let him go and sat down in front of him. “I always wear the necklace you got me too.”

He looked down and she was wearing the necklace he had given her and he smiled at the sight of it. A smile stayed on his mouth as she smiled encouragingly at him. “Thank you.” He said to her as he got up once more.

“I’m always here if you need me.” She whispered. “Always.”

“That’s why I’m thanking you.” He replied and moved past her to the Gate, Wrath on his heels.

“Get some rest, Hunter. You look really worn out.” She said as she got to her hooves and turned to face the Gate.

“I will. Talk to you later Twilight.”

“Talk to you later Hunter.” She said and her smile brightened as he commanded the Gate and was gone.

Author's Note:

If this comes across as out of place let me know. I have drawn things out before and it was not well received so please let me know and I can try to replace this chapter with a new one by mid-week. Work is a bit chaotic but I will do what I can. As always thank you for reading and if I missed anything please let me know. Thank you!

PreviousChapters Next