• Published 28th Apr 2018
  • 1,975 Views, 27 Comments

The Villain Adventures of Mick, Mark, Max and Michelle - Wild Wire



4 Brony friends get sucked into Equestria as 4 major villains.

  • ...
7
 27
 1,975

Face reveal

Welcome back to the Villain Adventures of Mick, Mark, Max and Michelle.

----------<3rd person, the castle of friendship>----------

"Well it seems like today is the episode Castle Sweet Castle." Mark informed Mick and Max after spying on the Main 6.

"Good to know. At least we know how this ends." Mick said.

"I think you should stop by Michelle's workplace to inform her, Mick." Max told Mick.

"Why me?"

"Because you are the only one of the group who knows how to teleport, its faster this way." Mark said.

"Fine." Mick said, taking off his ear and diving in.

"Just call if you need me!" His voice echoed from the ear, leaving it behind.

"Well, this probably wont go well. Mick and Michelle can disguise themselves as objects to hide, we can't though." Max said.

"Yeah, we have to be smart to avoid the ponies looking to redecorate." Mark replied.

"So how will we do this?" Max asked.

"Here's the plan."

----------<Michelle's workplace>----------

"This is just the shape of gem I was looking for! Thank you!" Said Time Turner.

"No problem, Just doing my job." 'Emerald Cutter' replied as the background pony left.

Suddenly 'Emerald Cutter' started to see a strange multi colored liquid fall from the ceiling, said liquid pulled itself together and solidified into a tiny Mick.

"Why are you here?" Michelle asked quietly.

"Just letting you know that today is Castle Sweet Castle." Tiny Mick said.

"Alright, thanks I guess?" Michelle said.

"By the way, I'M TINY MIIIIICK!" He said.

"Why even reference that?"

"Because I caaaaaan." He said while fading away like the TARDIS, noises and all. Said noises slightly worrying Time Turner.

"... Back to work I guess."

----------<Back with Mark and Max>----------

Mark is currently hiding in Max's shadow, while Max is hiding behind an open door waiting for the 5 ponies to pass by with the destroyed tree library.

"I can't believe it actually worked this far." Max whispered.

"Hey, my plans always work... Unless Mick is around." Shadow Mark said.

"HEY GUYS! I'M BACK!" Mick shouted as he appeared behind them.

"GAH! Don't do that!" Mark shouts back, being so surprised he fell out of shadow form.

"Did yall hear that?"

"Oh no, I think Applejack heard us." Max whispered.

Mick snapped his fingers, causing the 3 to turn invisible.

"Oh. That's useful." Max commented.

"Yes, it is." Mark agreed.

"You all should probably remember I can do that, instead of making complicated plans." Mick told his friends. They nod.

Just as they nod, the 5 ponies come in with the tree librarby library and close the door behind them. They then walk away so they can set up the tree. Applejack looking a bit nervous as she thinks she heard something.

"Well I think we can wait invisibly until the end of the day." Mark said while looking Applejack's flank.

"Yeah, time to wait this out." Mick said.

And so they continued to hide and watch the 5 set up the tree. A while later 'Emerald Cutter' came in and turned invisible as soon as she entered.

"Hey guys, I'm back from work." Michelle said, catching the attention of her 3 friends.

"Yeah, okay." Mark said, completely not paying attention and is still watching Applejack.

"Welcome back, you didn't miss much." Max informed her.

"Really, you didn't." Mick finished.

And then they waited more, and more, and more. Mick was getting bored.

But then he got an idea, an awful idea. Mick had a wonderful, awful idea.

"Don't do it Mick." Michelle said.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" Mick asked.

"Yeah." The other three say in unison.

"Fine, I won't do it."

Back to wai-

"Please?"

"No, Mick." Michelle warned.

"But I'm bored!" Mick whined.

"Can't you just create a 3ds and play Smash Bros or something?" Michelle replied.

"Oh... Right." Mick said, snapping his bear fingers and doing just that.

A while later and it was finally about time for Twilight to enter. Everything goes the same, from the 'Welcome home!' To spike yelling, to getting to the tree and even the room that was originally empty.

But something happened while the 4 were following them into the room.

'BOOM'

...They set off one of Pinkie's confetti cannons. Said confetti landing on their invisible forms, basically revealing them to the main 6...

They become visible again and the main 6 gasp at their appearance.

"... Hi?" Mick says.

And so the chase began.

Rainbow dash flies into action towards Max, who just ducks and quickly runs down a hall with Rarity following Rainbow dash after him.

Applejack and Twilight then start running at Michelle, who quickly runs down the opposite hall and turns into a potted plant once out of sight, starting a game of real life prop hunt.

Fluttershy and Pinkie jump at Mark to 'stop the big meanie' causing Mark to go into smoke form and dash down the third hall with the ponies giving quick chase.

Spike just face palms and then looks at Mick.

"Aren't you going to help them? Or atleast try to stop the others?" Spike questions him.

"Aren't you?" Mick asks back.

"Good point." Spike replies.

"Let's watch!" Mick says, snapping his claws to make 3 tv screens appear.

"Alright." Spike says, getting into a chair.

"Hello everyone, Mick here!" Mick starts talking to a random camera. "This is me and Spike's reaction to the chase scenes in 'Face Reveal' I hope you all enjoy the video and remember to press that like button!"

"Uh what?"

----------<Chase scene>----------

"GET BACK HERE TIREK!" Rainbow shouts, flying as fast as she can without risking hitting a wall at a turn.

"NO THANK YOU!" Max shouts back, running with his arms in the air.

Rarity quickly falls behind the fast pony and centaur, and turns down another hall to intercept him, only to run through smoke and bump into Fluttershy. Pinkie jumps over the two and continues to chase Mark.

"NO MEANIES ALLOWED IN THIS CASTLE!" Pinkie yells.

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!" A nearby speeding broom shouts with Twilight and Applejack following closely behind.

Twilight changes course to chase Mark after seeing him, while Michelle sweeps into Fluttershy at high speed, causing Fluttershy to latch onto the broom handle.

Rainbow dash and Max already went in a circle, and Randbow dash sees Fluttershy holding on for dear life and turns to the broom.

The broom suddenly jolts down the other way, causing Fluttershy to lose her grip and fly off down the hall.

"ITS SWEEPING TIME!" Michelle shouts, sweeping dash out of the way.

Applejack pulls out her lasso and throws it at Max, but Max is a big boy, causing Applejack to lose control of her child get pulled along by the rope.

Max then slams into Michelle by accident, causing Applejack to launch past them and Michelle to lose her broom form.

Mark then shows up getting launched into the pile by one of Twilight's laser beams, losing shadow form.

Then everyone chasing them all run into them and with Applejack swinging around them with rope without control, the main 6 and 3 former humans all get tied up together. They all immediately struggle to escape and fail.

Then they pause in exhaustion.

"Well, this was an experience." Mark says.

"You can say that again." Pinkie replies.

Mark grins.

"Well, this was an experience." Mark says.

"You already said that." Twilight tells him.

"But Pinkie said I could say it again." Mark replies with a chuckle.

"HA! I get it!" Pinkie shouts.

"Well, I hope you're all done running around." Spike says walking from around the corner.

"I hope so too." Mick continued.

"Well as you can see Mick, we are kind of stuck." Michelle says.

"Alright Michelle, I'll help in a moment." Mick replies.

"Wait, 'Mick'? 'Michelle'?" Twilight questions.

"Mark!" Max says.

"Max!" Mark says.

"Pinkie!" Pinkie shouts, causing Mark to chuckle again.

"JOHN CENA!" Mick shouts with a John Cena outfit.

"I am so confused right now." Twilight said.

Everyone nodded.

And so this concludes chapter 7 of the Villain Adventures of Mick, Mark, Max and Michelle.

What will happen next time?
Will they become friends?
Will they get detention for running in the halls?
Will there be a bonus chapter of Mick and spike adding commentary to the chase scene?

Find out next time!

Comments ( 15 )

I... I... I... I don't know what to say besides the fact that I couldn't stop smiling while reading this Chapter...

this is really interesting

What happened in the season 5 premiere, again?

I'm guessing the 'gotta sweep' and 'will they get detention for running in the halls' is a reference to Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning.
Am I correct?

8989617
Yes it is, I only put it in because it's popular for some reason.
I don't fully understand the popularity but I still like it.
So yeah...

This is brilliant

Applejack pulls out her lasso and throws it at Max, but Max is a big boy, causing Applejack to lose control of her child get pulled along by the rope.

Why do I feel like Mick helped write this?

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!"

:rainbowlaugh:

Poot moar chapter here!:pinkiecrazy:

8989572
starlight happened -.-

THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!

aww why'd ya cancel it? :fluttercry:

Why was this cancelled?

9631774
I lost interest in writing this story a LONG while ago, but maybe I'll bring it back someday. Who knows? I don't. And I probably wont do that. Sorry.

continue with this story please it's really cool I really loved this story please :)👍

Login or register to comment