• Published 28th Apr 2018
  • 1,992 Views, 27 Comments

The Villain Adventures of Mick, Mark, Max and Michelle - Wild Wire



4 Brony friends get sucked into Equestria as 4 major villains.

  • ...
7
 27
 1,992

Making a friend

Welcome back to the Villain Adventures of Mick, Mark, Max and Michelle.

----------<3rd person, the friendship castle>----------

"GOOOOOOOOD MORNING!" Mick shouted, waking up all his friends in the process, and possibly the rest of Ponyville.

"Really? Did you HAVE to do that?" Mark asks all grumpy because he just woke up.

"Nope!" Mick quickly replied. As the rest continued to get up, Mick left and waited for everyone else. Michelle was the first to get ready, simply having to shape shift away the messy mane and tail. Mark then turned to shadow form and wrapped himself around Max like a cloak again. The second they open the door-

Splash!

An entire water tower tips over them. They all instantly start backpedaling and fall through a hole that leads to a ball pit full of balled up towels. Michelle was so surprised she lost her disguise. Mick's chuckles were heard from all directions.

"Ugh, really Mick?" Michelle asks.

As the look back up after drying off, they see they are in the kitchen. Mick teleports in with a really tall chef hat.

Mark immediately starts to freak out.

"OH NO YOU DON'T! YOU COULDN'T COOK TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!" Mark yelled, shifting out of shadow cloak form and taking the chef hat for himself.

"That was BEFORE I became a spirit of chaos." Mick replies.

"Doesn't matter! I'm going to cook and you are not going to stop me!" Mark shouts while walking over to the oven.

When he opens the oven, a boxing glove shoots out and hits him. Hard. Hard enough that it launched him back into the ball pit. Mick catches the chef hat before it falls.

"Oh I think I'll stop you!" Mick replies while putting on the hat once again.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh"

They all froze, that voice had not belonged to any of them. They all turn to the door and see-

"Spike?" Mick asks.

Spike. Just standing there in the doorway.

From Spike's point of view, he just watched Tirek, Chrysalis and Sombra fall through the ceiling into a random ball pit and then witnessed Sombra argue with Discord about cooking. He's starting to doubt that he's even awake.

"I'm not sure how to feel about this. Should I be scared that you guys are here or should I be laughing at the absurdity of the situation?" Spike asks calmly.

"... Laugh?" Mick said.

"You know what? I don't care if you all have powers and stuff, this is MY area, I'M the cook in this castle!" Spike says.

"Okay." The 4 all reply.

"Uhhhh that's it? Just 'okay'? I was expecting a fight or something." Spike says out loud to himself.

"Well I probably wouldn't be here if I were really Tirek." Max says.

"Yeah same." Michelle adds.

"The real Discord would probably actually be here just because it wouldn't make sense for him to be here." Mick tells them.

"Yeah and the real Sombra is probably dead so he wouldn't be here either." Mark finishes.

"Wait, you aren't really them?" Spike questions.

"Nope!" Mick replied.

"So if you guys are not really them, who are you?" Spike asks.

"I'm Michelle."
"I'm Mark."
"I'm Mick! The funny one!"
"I'm Max, its nice to meet you."

"... Okayyyy..."

"..."

"..."

"You guys want any food?" Spike asks.

"Uh, sure." Max replied for the group.

And so Spike started cooking pancakes like nothing weird was going on. Mick summoned a fancy table and some seats while he waited. They were all completely silent as they waited. Spike then finished the food and set the pancakes on the table.

"So how did this happen?" Spike asked the group.

"We went to sleep in our house and woke up in a broken down castle in these bodies, powers included." Max said.

"More crazy things have happened in this town, just not much has been this... Weird." Spike informs them.

They went back to eating in silence... If you can call Mick's eating habits 'silent'. After they ate, Mick cleaned the dishes with a snap of his fingers.

"Dudes, being able to just do stuff with a snap is awesome, is this is what its like to have the infinity gauntlet?" Mick asked.

"Probably not, but that gives me an idea what to do next." Max says.

"What's that?" Spike asked.

"Do you have any, well, comic books?" Max asks Spike.

Spike eagerly nods and rushes off to get them. And so they spent a few hours reading comics books and stories in Spike's room. After a while they switched to board games.

While Mark was kicking everyone's butts in Monopoly, no one heard the front door of the castle open. But they did notice someone shout from the entrance, and so Mick flipped gravity for himself and laid on the ceiling, Mark shifted to shadow form and his in Spike's shadow, Michelle jumped onto a table and shape shifted into a small potted plant and Max just hid in the closet.

"SPIIIIIIKE, I'M BACK!"

Spike quickly began putting up the games, because if somepony saw it they would either think he was playing the games alone like a weirdo or he had company, and the latter was true.

"Spike!" Twilight called, opening his door and stopping just as he finished cleaning everything.

"H-Hey Twilight." Spike said nervously.

"There you are Spike, has everything been okay while I was gone?" Twilight asked.

"Y-Yeah, t-totally!" Spike says quickly.

"Okay, just checking." Twilight said as she walked in the rest of the way.

"Yeah, you can leave my room now Twilight." Spike tried to convince her.

"Okay then Spike." She said as she left.

"..."

"Phew." They all say at the same time. They left their hiding spaces and collapsed on the ground.

"That was a little bit dramatic from my point of view." Max said.

"Agreed." The rest reply.

"Why is there a ball pit of towels in the kitchen!?"

They all glare at Mick.

"Whoops."

This concludes chapter 5 of the Villain Adventures of Mick, Mark, Max and Michelle.

What will happen next time?
Will Twilight find them?
Will Spike help them?
Will there be more ball pits?

Find out next time!