• Published 28th Apr 2018
  • 1,991 Views, 27 Comments

The Villain Adventures of Mick, Mark, Max and Michelle - Wild Wire



4 Brony friends get sucked into Equestria as 4 major villains.

  • ...
7
 27
 1,991

Welcome to Ponyville.

Welcome back to the Villain Adventures of Mick, Mark, Max and Michelle.

----------<3rd person, Ponyville train station>----------

Twilight and her friends were all going on a trip to where the strange map pointed them all to. They all walked on the train with similar thoughts.

'Where are we going exactly?' Four of six thought.

'I can't wait to make new friends here!' Thought the fifth.

'I hope wherever this map leads us has a spa.' The last one thought

Back at the friendship castle, Spike is reading comic books.

'I doubt anything weird will happen while they're gone.' he thought.

----------<Back with our main characters, not the main 6! I meant our group of 4>----------

"Is it just me or was it too easy to get out of that forest?" Michelle asks her friends.

"Nope, that forest is all BARK and no bite!" Mick jokes. Mark and max both chuckle, while Michelle just face palms.

"We're going to need some disguises so no one panics when we walk into town." Mark says.

And so they thought of a plan, Mark turned into a shadow and wrapped himself around Max like a cloak. Michelle just shape shifts into a unicorn with grass green fur, a straight and shiny black mane and tail, bright green eyes and the Master Emerald sprite from Sonic 3 as a cutie mark.

"Guys, at this pont forward my name is Emerald Cutter." Miche- 'Emerald Cutter' informs the group.

They all nod. Mick decides to disguise himself as a black and red alicorn. Everyone's disapproval made him change it. Mick is now a unicorn with yellow fur, a bushy white mane and tail with a grey stripe down the middle, yellow eyes and a snowball as a cutie mark.

"Can't you just use the disguise Discord used when he went to confront Tirek?" Michelle asks.

"No, because if Discord shows up and see's his disguise walking around he's gonna think something is up." Mick says.

"Wow Mick that's actually really smart." Mark says surprised.

"Also my name is now Yellow Snow."

Max starts laughing hysterically while Michelle face palms and Mark groans(which looks weird as he is still a black cloak).

"Please change it!" Michelle says.

And so Mick did, the color of his fur draining downward with a flushing noise and turning to cyan and his snowball cutie mark melting to reveal to a yellow origami bird.

"How about this? This disguise's name is Basic Fold." Mick asks.

"Much better." Michelle says.

And so they walk into Ponyville and no one seems to care, their disguises worked. And speaking of work Mick and Michelle decide to get jobs. Max(and therefore Mark as well) walk in the direction of Sugar Cube Corner to see if the cupcakes are any good, before half way there he realized he doesn't have any bits.

Switching directions he simply wanders until he finds the park. He sits on a bench until his friends get back. Half an hour later 'Basic Fold' appears.

"I'm back, I haven't found a job yet but after I entered the friendship castle for books I accidentally walked into the throne room and figured out we're in the middle of the season 5 premiere." Mick informs the two. "I already told Emerald Cutter."

"Alright that's neat, that means we have foreknowledge." Mark says. (Which still looks weird as a cloak)

"Yeah." Max starts. "We know everything between from season 1 to season 8!"

They then see 'Emerald Cutter' walking up to them.

"Hey guys, I got a job!"

"That's great, what do you do now?" Max asks.

"I cut and shape things kind of like a forge." Michelle says.

"Really?" They all ask.

"Yeah, also it turns out some magic needs 'a lot' of concentration, but that's only 'a lot' by pony standards as they're very simple, basically meaning human mind plus magic equals Starswirl level precision!" Michelle announced.

"So we're powerful wizards now?" Mick asked.

"No, we just have more precision, not more power. Although since we're all in the bodies of those with powerful magic, we actually DO have more power." Michelle continued to explain.

"Neat." the other 3 said.

"And now to do something that none of us will enjoy." Mark told the group.

"And what could possibly be boring in a world of colorful magical ponies?" Max asked.



"House hunting."

Suddenly a bright flash appears in between them all, revealing 'Basic Fold' with Elmer Fudd's outfit.

"It's house season." Mick says.

"No, its Mick season." Max jokes along.

"House season."

"Mick season."

"House season!"

"House season."

"Mick season!"

"House season."

"MICK SEASON! FIRE!"

BOOM.

Mick's horn is now on his mouth like a rhinoceros horn. He takes it off with a cyan string that blends with his fur around his mouth and puts it on his head like a party hat, with the string blending back into the fur.

"Let's try that again." Mick says calmly.

"Let's not, we have to find a house before dark." Mark interjects.

And they searched for at least a room to rent for a few hours. Going through town together with 'Basic Fold' and 'Emerald Cutter' in front.

"Can't we just hide and sleep in the friendship castle until Twilight and her friends get back? That place is huge after all, there's probably like a hundred spare rooms." Max said.

"Yeah I guess you're right." Mick replied.

A flash later and they're in a random room of crystals.

"I think I'm gonna take a nap, goodnight." Michelle says.

They all went into another dreamless sleep.

This concludes chapter 4 of the Villain Adventures of Mick, Mark, Max and Michelle.

What will happen next time?
Will the 4 be caught sleeping in the castle?
Will they find a real house soon?
Will they READ???

Find out next time!